Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuing Story of Lee and Ava. Sandy emails Lee.
22.8k words
4.78
30.5k
68
6

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,021 Followers

The email from Sandy was a welcome surprise, but I wondered why she didn't call. It had been a while since I heard from her. I decided, to wait and read the email later. She had just sent it and I didn't want to seem too eager. Besides I had Ava to deal with and needed to get back home.

I found Ava on the couch in the den, an empty plate and coke can sitting on the coffee table. She had several SAT books spread out around her and her laptop in her lap. She heard me approach and looked up.

"How's the studying going," I smirked.

"Boring, boring, boring Sir. If I keep looking at all this material my head is going to explode," she whined.

"Take a break, we need to talk," I said and turned and went into the kitchen. As I pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge she came in and sat at the center island on a bar stool.

I was not sure where to start, so I just jumped in and started. "Ava we have been role-playing, me teaching you to be a submissive, but for the time being let's just be brother and sister and talk. Okay?" My brow raised as I sat down next to her.

"Okay," she said nervously "what did you want to talk about?"

"Nothing is the matter, if that's what you're thinking. We just need to be really serious for a moment. I talked to Richard and asked him to speak to his Dad. He's a highly respected Law Professor at University of Alabama, about writing a letter of recommendation for you to get into a major university based on your SAT scores."

"Lee I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me. If not for you I would probably be in jail or worse." she sighed. "But I don't know for sure what I want to do, plus a major university would be extremely expensive," she said with a frown.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," I chuckled, "you don't have to decide what you want to do with your life right now. I just want to see that the door is open for you to do whatever you decide, sooner rather than later. You're too damn smart and deserve the opportunity."

"I don't know if deserve is the right word, after the things I've done," she frowned again.

"Ava you're not the first young person to get off on the wrong foot, but you are no longer that bratty kid from Deer Creek," I replied and hugged her with my left arm.

The feel of her warm body triggers thoughts of what we had done in this room. Instantly my cock responds. I quickly pull away and get back on topic.

"I just wanted to let you know, Richard said his Dad would want to meet and talk with you before he agreed to help. I told him that would not be a problem and he could even test you himself. Would you be willing to do that?" I asked hoping she didn't balk and refused to meet him.

"Yes Sir," she grinned, "oops, I mean yeah Lee I can do that.

"That's another thing," I chuckled, "I think we need to set some boundaries on the role-playing of me training you as a submissive."

Her grin turned into a frown like I had slapped her, so I immediately followed up. "I'm not saying we stop, just not 24/7. In the BDSM community, many couples living together or married, will limit the role-play to certain times. For example, the Dom might say something like 'Game On' and that means he's ready for her to submit, or when they are at the club. Other times it's just a regular relationship. Understand?" Hoping she understood I wasn't ready to stop enjoying her sexy body.

"So your saying if we are not playing, (pause) I can tell you to fuck off and not get spanked for it," she giggled and smiled.

"Yeah," I chuckled loudly, "you can be your bratty self and not get spanked. Unless you really piss me off, then I'll remember it when we do play and really spank your ass hard."

"So let me get this right. We're not playing right now?" She asked with a sly grin.

"No we are not playing right now, I haven't said 'Game On' have I?" I smirked.

"Good then I'm through studying and going swimming, I have SAT shit coming out of my ears and need a break," she laughed.

"No you're not, you still have things to do," I said firmly in a gruff voice.

"But you just said..." she started and I interrupted her.

"I think you need to pack your stuff up...(pause) " she frowned "....and move your things into that bedroom you want, then you can swim," trying hard not to chuckled and sound serious, as her eyes widen her mouth hanging open in surprise.

She was so excited she jumped up and hugged me and giggled, "I'm going to do that right now before you have a chance to change your mind." Then she took off running and I heard her feet pounding up the stairs.

I sat there smiling and finished my water. Regardless of what Sandy's email said, I was going to keep Ava in my life one way or another. With that decision made I head to my office to read Sandy's email. It was time to grow a pair of balls and move forward regardless of what Sandy had to say. If her email gave me an opening, I was going to let her know I was interested in her, and she could then make her own decision and we both could move forward with our lives.

Going up the stairs I could hear Ava giggling and packing up the things in her room. I felt like a ton of weight had lifted off my shoulders, as I trudged on up to my office. I still didn't know where mine and Ava's relationship was headed, but figured we could work it out one way or another.

Opening up my laptop I quickly pulled up Sandy's email and opened it:

Hi Lee.

Sorry for taking so long to get in touch. I've had my hands full here between running the business and fighting with Larry. He moved out and I guess moved in with his boyfriend. Yeah, he's gay. I should have known that the signs were there, I was to stupid to see them. Anyway I filed for divorce and that's in the works.

Larry seldom showed up to work, so I'm putting in 18 hour days trying to keep the business afloat. When he did show up and work a few hours he did shitty work, but expected to get his weekly paycheck.

I have a hellcat for an attorney and she told me I didn't have to pay him for hours not worked, but he's entitled to his share of quarterly profits due to having 49 percent ownership.

I've often picked up the phone to call you for advice or just to talk, but I realize you're busy and don't need to get dragged into this mess. I do miss our talks, but if I called I would probably break down and cry the entire time while on the phone.

Anyway, I put on my big girl panties and confronted Larry. I told him I had talked to most of our customers and they would follow me if I started my own publishing business. He blew up and I thought he was going to attack me, but he didn't, he just stormed out of the office.

I told my attorney and she met with Larry's attorney and gave him an option to present to Larry. The good news is Larry's attorney convinced Larry it was in his best interest to take my offer. I had to give him the house in the deal, but I was fine with that since Noah had made a huge down payment on it.

So now I'm the proud owner of Johnson Publishing, in debt up to my eyeballs and working long hours.

Sunday is the only day I take off. I couldn't even do that if I had not hired several part-time college students interested in the publishing business. They have been a life saver. Some days everything goes well and I can get off after putting in only 12 hours. LOL

Anyway just so you know, you are stuck with me due to our contract with LG Technical Services. Hopefully we can talk soon, or if you would like your welcome to visit anytime.

I have a 2 bedroom apartment I share with Tab my roommate. He and I will make room for you.

Your Friend Forever,

Sandy

P.S. Tab is my kitten and he's a real sweetheart. I rescued him from the pound and he keeps me from being lonely.

Closing the email and saving it to a folder, I closed my laptop. I smiled looking out the window toward the beach. I was proud of her. I certainly understood her wanting to do it on her own. I giggled as I thought about her teasing about living with a guy, that was really a cat, but it appeared she was interested in seeing me.

My girl needed her ass spanked for teasing like that. When I read she was living with a guy I felt like I wanted to punch something. Fuck emailing her, I would call her later. Somehow I was going to try and convince her we needed to try and see if there was something between us. I still felt that connection with her.

I put my bathing suit on and headed downstairs. As I passed the second floor landing, Ava was carrying a suitcase toward her new bedroom humming loudly. Her back was to me and I stopped to watch her prance down the hall. Her white short-shorts barely cover her heart shaped ass. Her butt cheeks jiggle with each step.

My dick twitches, the Devil voice kicks in action, 'damn dude it's time to fuck that ass', the other voice didn't even respond. Probably because it knew it was a waste of time.

I cleared my throat loudly to get her attention, "You need any help?" My voice was gravelly.

She quickly turned as she reached the door to her new bedroom and smiled brightly.

"This is the last of my stuff, I'm just going to set this in here, and put on my bathing suit. I'll get more organized later," she huffed like she was out of breath.

"You didn't have to rush," I chuckled, "but when your ready come on down to the pool. I'm going to grab myself some beer, do you want me to ice down some wine coolers for you?"

"That would be great! I'm ready to relax and forget about books and think about..... well anything but books," she giggled. I could see the mischief in her eyes.

The Devils voice popped up again, 'damn dude she's asking for it, now's the time to take that sweet ass,' but I responded, "Good, so am I, see you in a few minutes."

At the pool I sat the ice chest down between two of the lounge chairs, and a package of Chomps beef sticks. A nice beef snack made of real beef, salty and spicy and about 8" long and about 3/4 inch diameter. I had just dove in the water to cool off when Ava walked up and bent down to spread her towel on the lounge chair.

Her ass toward me, she had on a navy blue thong bikini bottom. My cock thickened and the Devil voice tried to speak, "Shut up," I mumbled a little too loud.

"Did you say something," her head turned toward me as she stood up and tugged on the bottom of her navy blue bikini top, that was struggling to contain her boobs.

"No," I murmured, " just treading water and cooling off."

She walked over and gracefully dove in the pool, and came up a few feet from me. "Oh this feels so much better," she said as she used her feet to tread water, while using her hands to quickly brush the water from her eyes.

"Did you bring your phone with you?" I asked her as we tread water. Me trying to maintain eye contact and not glanced at her tits or pussy in the clear water. My dick was hard enough already.

"Yes, why?" she asked, her head cocked to the side wondering why I was asking.

"Well I have been staying in touch with Mom and Dad telling them you were doing okay. I had told them not to try and contact you until they heard from me. I think it's time you gave them a call and talked to them yourself."

"What am I supposed to say to them? They probably aren't going to trust anything I say to them," she mumbled.

"The truth would be what I recommend," I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, let's see," putting a finger up to her mouth and rolling her eyes, "Mom I'm not doing drugs but I am studying to be a submissive, and Lee is a great instructor," she giggled.

She had just started giggling when I reached out and pushed her head underwater. Her body sank down and she came up sputtering and coughing, "You...asshole," she gasped. I pulled her to me as she almost sank again struggling to get her breath.

Her arms went around my neck and her legs around my waist, as she got her breath back. I was close enough to the edge of the pool to use one arm and pull us to the side. She coughs a couple more times then since I'm holding us up, she uses her hands to wipe her eyes. Her legs are still around me. My dick is hard against her crotch and she grins, when she gets her eyes cleared and just smiles knowing she is the cause of it.

"I think the truth should be you're doing well, taking some online classes and studying to take the SAT again. That you miss them and sorry for being a brat the past 15 or so years," I laughed, trying not to think about our lower parts being connected.

"Oh for 15 years I've been a brat is what you're saying," she grinned and I felt her grind herself against me.

"You're being a brat right now, and you have been a brat since you were 3 years old," I chuckled as I pried her from me and pitched her up in the air and she splashed down and went under water.

I took that time to get out of the pool and walk over and grab my towel and wrap it around my waist. She came up splashing the water and started laughing, as she swam over and climbed out of the pool.

I was sitting on the edge of the lounge chair with a beer when she walked up in front of me. She was gripping her pony tail wringing the water out of it. Her glistening body looked like a work of art. An erotic work of art, as the water dripped down her big tits and from the crotch of her bathing suit.

To get my mind off sex, I grabbed a wine cooler and handed it to her as she straightened up after wringing her pony tail out. "Thanks," she said and sat down on her chair, "you know paybacks a bitch," she giggled.

God this felt good, our teasing back and forth. I was enjoying just being with her. Yes I wanted to bang all her holes, but it was just nice having a sister to hang with. I wondered what it would have been like had we been closer in age. Would we have had a close relationship had there only been say a year or two between us? She broke me out of my reverie by raising her voice.

"Lee, Lee, hey you okay?" she asked seeming concerned.

"Yeah, just thinking how nice it is having you here, except when you're being a brat," I chuckle.

"It seemed like it was more than that, you're okay right?"

"I promise I'm fine," I smile and reach for a beef stick. "Go ahead and call home I'm sure Mom's home this time of day. I'll take a walk and be right back, so you can have some privacy."

I went to the back patio, one to give her privacy and the other reason to get my dick to go down. I finished my beer and grabbed another from the fridge on the patio. After about 15 minutes I walked back toward the pool. I could hear Ava still talking but couldn't make out what she was saying. She laughed every once in a while. That was a good sign. As I got closer I heard say, "Bye love you both."

"How did it go," I asked as I sat down. I noticed her wipe a tear from her eye.

"Good, real good," she tried to smile. "They were happy to hear from me and said to tell you hi." I didn't push for more info, I saw her wine cooler was empty and handed her another one.

She had laid back on the lounge chair, in an upright position while I was gone. Damn she looked beautiful. Taking the wine cooler she took a drink and closed her eyes.

Finally she spoke her lips trembling, "Mom was crying when we hung up, I really hurt them Lee," then broke down sobbing. I quickly scooped her up in my arms and held her in my lap.

"Hey, you can bet they were happy tears Ava," I whispered in her ear as I stroked her back. "I promise you they are so happy right now that you called. I never saw Dad cry before in my life, but he did while I was home. They both love you so much, now they can stop worrying and I bet if we could see them right now they are as happy as the day you were born," I kept rubbing her back as a tear rolled down my cheek.

She didn't speak for a few minutes then perked up some, "I hope you're right, but I can promise you this, I'm going to do everything I can to make them proud of me," she said in a confident voice.

"In that case I think I need to take my favorite sister out to eat," I chuckled.

"I'm your only sister asshole," she giggled, and got up and sat back down on her chair. It was a good thing because her thong covered butt in my lap was making me hard again, and this was not a time for that.

"Where you like to go eat tonight," I asked her.

"Could we just order a Meat Lover's pizza and go out another night," she pleaded with sad eyes. Sad eyes my ass. I could see the mischievous look in her eyes. So I just grinned and said. "Fine, Game On."

Her eyes lit up and she bit her bottom lip, then she smiled and said in a sexy voice, "Yes Sir, do you have anything in mind?"

"I think you need to let the back of your chair down and get on your hands and knees on your chair, and be quick about it," I growled.

"Yes Sir," she giggled and did as I instructed. In no time at all she was on her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder grinning at me.

I stood up and moved closer, and ran my hand down her spine to the cheeks of her fine ass. She shivered and smiled thinking I was going to do something to please her. She was wrong, and didn't know what was coming. I wanted to spank that beautiful sexy ass and by damn I was going to.

I kept running my hand up and down her back slowly, when I reached her butt I would squeeze one cheek of her ass. The next trip up her back to her neck I pulled loose the bikini top at at neck, then on the way down her back I pulled the strap loose that was holding her top, and it floated down on the chair under her. Now those large tits were free and hanging down, nipples already pebbled.

She moaned as the top fell away, her head looking down at her exposed breasts.

"I don't want to hear a peep out of you, keep quiet unless I ask you to speak," my voice is deep and husky. Moving down to her ass I squeeze the other cheek of her butt, so it won't feel left out. She groans and pushes back against my hand.

I take my hand away and my palm comes down on her left ass cheek, "SMACK".

She gasps and her head comes up and a little squeak comes out of her mouth. Before she recovers I hit the other cheek "SMACK,". She groans.

The thong bottom is perfect for this. Each cheek of her ass is fully exposed to me. My cock is about to punch a hole in my trunks.

"Remember. This. If. Your. Bratty. At. Any. Time. I'll. Spank. Your. Ass. With each word I "SMACK" her ass. That's twelve more licks that she's taken. She is moaning and her ass is red.

I gently run my hand over the flamed skin and feel the heat coming off her butt. She had a total of 14 smacks and never screamed or called out, other moans and groans.

"Good Girl," I praised her, and kissed each cheek of her red ass. She shivered and moaned loudly. Pulling the thong out of her ass crack exposing her anus and pussy, she was wet. I ran a finger through her wetness, then smeared it around her rectum.

She groaned and pushed against my hand.

I chuckled, and pushed my finger into her dark channel knuckle deep. Her head came up again and gasped. I finger fucked her ass for just a minute, then pulled my finger out.

My cock was so hard it hurt. Even after I pulled my finger out, she kept rocking back like she was searching for my digit that had disappeared.

I groaned myself and finally pulled her thong bottom back in place covering her two holes. "Good Girl, now don't say a word. Get up and go upstairs and put on that pink nightshirt, nothing else. Go. Now," I growled.

She got up and I noticed she wiped a tear from her cheek and grabbed her top and took off for the house. Those red ass cheeks jiggled as she walked away.

My cock was hurting so bad I grabbed a cold can of beer out of the ice chest and held it against my groin. The Devil's voice was back, 'Dude not your finger, shove your cock up that fine ass'.

Carrying the ice chest back in the house I called the order in for pizza, extra large tip with instructions to just place the order on a small table just outside the door and leave. My security cameras would alert me when the delivery was made.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,021 Followers