Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Email to Sandy:

Sandy,

Just wanted you to know I got your email. Proud of you. I'll call you Sunday.

You've been a naughty girl and will have to be punished when I see you.

Your Friend Forever,

Lee

Clicking on send I chuckled. That will give her something to think about before I call.

The next day Friday we rode around the area in Ava's Mustang. This time she wore her hair in a pony tail to keep her hair out of her face. We visited Gulf State Park pier, which is 2,448 feet long, where many people were fishing along the rails. We even stopped and played miniature golf after getting a hot dog for lunch. It was just a fun day. Plus I would pick a spot and plug in the address so she could get used to the navigation system on the car. By the end of the afternoon she had conquered learning about all the cars features.

At home we both showered and got ready to head over to Richard and Lisa's house.

I finally convinced her to go in her new bathing suit and cover up, and take a small bag with a change of clothes. I wore my swim trunks and a button up beach shirt, and took a small bag with jeans and a t-shirt to change into later.

Lisa met us at the door wearing a bikini bathing suit. It covered the necessary parts but was skimpy. Being 5'8" and even wearing flip-flops she was almost as tall as me.

Ava's mouth opened and shut several times when Lisa opened the door to welcome us.

Lisa hugged me and kissed my cheek, "Wow I'm so glad you've all come! And this must be Ava I've heard so much about. Welcome Ava I am so glad to finally meet you," and threw her arms around Ava and hugged her.

Ava finally got her bearings and replied, "Thanks for having me over, you have a beautiful home."

Bossy Lisa took over, "Lee don't just stand there, take those bags to the guest room down the hall there, and join us at the pool," she ordered and grabbed Ava's hand. "Come on Ava I want you to meet Richard he's outside," and they disappeared from my sight. I chuckled as I took our bags to the guest room, but damn I would have loved to have seen Richards face when he met Ava. Oh well, I'll see his face when she takes that cover up off.

Wrong. As I went outside to the pool Lisa had already gotten Ava to take off her cover up. Richard had not fired up the grill yet. He had steaks marinating and was just huddled with Ava and Lisa. I couldn't make out what they were saying until I got closer and heard my name mentioned.

"Don't believe a word he says Ava, he's a lawyer," I chuckled as I walked up. "I heard my name mentioned, which means I'll probably get a bill for my name crossing his lips."

Richard grinned at Ava, "If you want to know all the juicy gossip on your brother, I have loads of stories I can tell you," he laughed.

Ava smiled and giggled, "I'd love to hear some stories about my brother," as she looked over at me.

"We don't have time that nonsense, I need to talk to Richard," I chuckled and drag Richard over toward where he kept the beer.

"Come on Ava, let's grab a glass of wine," Lisa laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry....I didn't ask, do you drink?"

I spoke up and saved Ava from having to explain she was underage. "I didn't corrupt her, just for the record, but yes she can have some wine." Lisa got my drift and off they went to one of the tables set up around the pool. I say one of the tables, they had several. They could easily entertain 20 or more people out here. Richard and Lisa had money, lots of it.

As soon as they walked off Richard handed me a beer. "Wow, your sister's beautiful and you say she has brains too," he chuckled.

"Smarter than me, hell without hardly studying she scored a 1480 on a practice SAT test," I proudly told him. "That's why I wanted your Dad to help me get her accepted in a major university or somewhere. Her grades went to hell her senior year, and she made like a 500 on the SAT that's on her record."

"Well I'm sure Dad will help, he just wants to meet her and interview her. You understand that I'm sure," he said as he took a drink of beer and patted me on the back.

"No problem I've already explained to Ava and she agrees," I replied as he and I walked over to a table close to the grill where he had steaks marinating and we sat down.

"Now that's out of the way, let's forget," waving his arm around, "all the bullshit going out there in this crazy fucking world and enjoy ourselves," he chuckled.

Richard's pool was huge, he had a low diving board and a high diving board. Richard and I were not worth a shit at diving, but Lisa was real good. We looked over and Ava and Lisa were by the low dive giggling like best friends already. Lisa got on the low dive and did a perfect dive into the pool, then I was surprised Ava looked over and grinned and got on the board.

Lisa was treading water and shouted, "Come on girl, show me what you got," and giggled. Ava paused for a minute then ran forward, and jumped up in the air and came down on the board, flew up in the air turning a flip and entering the water perfectly. Lisa was clapping and shouting when Ava surfaced.

"Damn," said Richard, "you didn't tell me she was athletic and could dive."

"Hell I didn't know," I chuckled, "she surprises me every day."

We went over and joined the girls as they got out of the pool. Lisa had a glass of red wine poured for each of them. They were both laughing and talking when Richard and I sat down.

"Ava you never told me you could dive like that? Where did you learn?" I asked her. Mom or Dad had never mentioned her being part of a swim or dive team in high school.

She just shook her head and mumbled, "Freshman year I hung out at the YMCA pool and one of the Life Guards there was on the college dive team and she taught me," she said it like it was nothing.

"Ava you must have practiced and still be practicing to be that good," I chuckled.

"Lee it was just a simple flip off the low dive, no big deal," she shrugged her shoulders and took a drink of wine.

"Well I think it was great," said Lisa speaking to Ava. Turning to me, "We were talking earlier and I explained I like to dive, that's why we have the two diving boards. Ava mentioned she used to dive years ago and I asked her to go for it and show me. I'm glad she did, now maybe I have someone around here to dive with, Richard sure can't," she giggled.

"I have you know I do a tremendous cannon-ball off the high dive," he laughed and chugged his beer.

Ava giggled, "I would love to see that."

"Yeah, that's an excellent idea, you and Lee can do a cannon-ball for us. Her and I dived, so y'all get your butts up there and show us what you got," Lisa teased.

"Leave me out of this," I chuckled.

"What's the matter, chicken," Ava smirked and giggled.

"Come on Lee," Richard sighed heavily, "we will never hear the end of it if we don't."

Richard went first and did a perfect cannon-ball. It sounded like a cannon going off and water sprayed upward several feet. Mine didn't go so well, I got off balance and hit water too much on my back. When I came up, I groaned loudly 'Oh shit!"

Richard, Lisa and Ava were laughing their asses off, as I climbed out of the water. At least Ava, after she stopped laughing and wiping tears out of her eyes from laughing so hard said, "Are you okay?" Handing me a towel to dry off.

I groaned as I took the towel from her and spoke so only she could hear me, "This is your fault and your ass will pay when I get you home." Ava's face flushed then she grinned and walked back to her seat with a little more sway to her hips. I couldn't keep from staring, the new suit covered her butt fully, but the way it molded and shaped her ass I groaned, and not from my back hurting.

I must have stared too long, because as I started drying off I saw Lisa smiling at me and winking. Richard probably told her I had already had sex with Ava, they didn't keep secrets from each other. Plus she had told me bluntly that one time to go ahead and fuck her. So I just grinned and took my seat.

Richard got us another beer then said, "You three relax and I'm going to go ahead and start the steaks."

The three of us chatted and Lisa said she was busy this weekend, but wanted to invite Ava for a girls day out shopping one day next week. Ava cut her eyes at me smiling, and I nodded to let her know that was fine with me. We talked for about 20 minutes, me mostly listening to Lisa and Ava. It was amazing how they seemed to bond with one another so easily. Finally I went over and joined Richard and offered my help.

"Thanks but I have it, you can grab us another beer," he said.

I grabbed him another beer and handed it to him, "Here you go, I'm not having anymore, except maybe one more glass of wine with our meal, since I'm driving."

He chuckled, "Afraid I won't come bail you out if you get stopped."

"Richard it was one time, you make me sound like an alcoholic," grinning as I gave him the finger.

He laughed, "Yeah but it was so much fun seeing the look on your face when I got to the jail and you were in a holding cell."

"You never did tell me how you got me out of that, I never had to go to court," I chuckled.

"Well after your one phone call at 2:15 a.m. waking my ass up, I talked to the officer when I got there. He owed me a favor, and.....he kind of intentionally screwed up the paperwork," he laughed. "I didn't even have to post bail money," he giggled.

"Well thanks, I didn't need that on my record, and I learned my lesson. It will never happen again."

"Good, glad to hear you say that buddy," and slapped me on my back.

"I'll do you a favor and leave after we eat," I grinned, "I've seen you and Lisa giving each other the 'lets fuck' look all evening," I chuckled.

"A favor for me, my ass," he laughed, "I saw the way you look at Ava when you think no one is looking. Just remember what I told you," he said on a more serious note.

It wasn't long and Richard shouted to Lisa, "Honey set the table I'm about finished."

Lisa got up and Ava went to help. I watched them walk away, they were carrying on like they had known each other for a long time. That made me happy, because Richard and Lisa were my best friends and I was glad they were making Ava feel welcome.

After the meal Ava and I went into the guest bedroom to change out of our bathing suits. She had not been in the guest bedroom yet. She was already amazed at their home that she had seen, plus the patio, pool and the immaculate landscaped yard.

When we entered the guest bedroom she squealed, "My God if this is a guest bedroom, I wonder what the master bedroom looks like!"

I chuckled, "Yeah, Richard and Lisa are very well off, but after you get to know them you'll see they don't flaunt their money. Plus they treat everyone equally regardless of their income or social status. They're good people."

"Richard seems really nice," Ava said, "and I feel I could become close friends with Lisa. She's really fun and easy to talk to and made me feel right at home."

Ava grabbed her bag and stepped into the en suite bathroom and giggled, "A guest bedroom with its own bathroom, I'd love to see the rest of their home."

"I'm sure sometimes Lisa will give you a tour of the house, now stop gabbing and get changed we need to get home,"

AVA

As I stepped into the en suite bath and got out of my bathing suit, I thought about how much had happened in the past two days. Pulling up my panties I remember Lee saying my ass would pay when we got home, making me giggle. I was surprised we had gone this long since he fucked my ass, without having sex again.

Just being with him the past two days had been as good as sex, well maybe not that good, but it had been great. Not just buying me a car, just having fun and doing things.

The shopping trip to buy the bathing suit, going out and eating seafood. Then the amazing time at the Wharf and riding the Ferris wheel. I had so much to tell Mom and Dad next time I talked to them.

On top of that I felt I had made a friend with Lisa. When she opened the door to greet us I like to have died, here stood this gorgeous sexy woman in a bikini bathing suit and could have been a Victoria Secret Model. Bikini bathing suits were made for people like her.

Knock. Knock. "Are you going to take all day in there?'' Lee grouched.

I had been so caught up thinking about the past 2 days, I was still standing there in just my panties. "Just about finished," I shouted, and quickly finished dressing. Slipping on my bra, tank top and jean shorts, I slid my sneakers on and laced them up. When I stepped out of the bathroom Lee looked at me like he was going to pounce on me.

I bit my bottom lip and put my hand on his chest, "You know it's not my fault you did a lousy cannon-ball," I smiled up at him.

"Oh keep pushing your luck and see what that gets you," he chuckled. "Come on let's say goodnight to Richard and Lisa."

Richard and Lisa followed us outside to look at Lee's new vehicle. While Richard sat in the passenger seat talking with Lee, while showing him all the new features on the new 2023 Armada, Lisa and I talked. She reminded me she would call and set up a time for us to go shopping.

After Richard congratulated Lee on his car, he stepped out and helped me into the passenger seat like a gentleman. As we drove off I looked back and he and Lisa were heading back inside, he had his hand on her bikini bottom. I wondered if they would make it to the bedroom, or if he would do her right there inside the door.

I noticed all the looks they gave each other during our visit, it was obvious they loved each other deeply. Lisa even told me they were thinking of starting a family. I sighed heavily and turned around in my seat, thinking some day I would like to have a family myself.

LEE

On the way home I noticed Ava wipe a tear off her cheek, her face looking out her side window. She didn't want me to see her, but I did. Then she finally turned and faced forward and gave me a slight smile.

"You really have some special friends Lee. I'm glad I got to meet them." She paused for a moment then went on, "Lisa is absolutely beautiful and fun to be around. I'm looking forward to spending more time with her," Ava giggled, "she's like the sister I never had."

I was glad to see her smiling again and teased her, "Oh so now you're ready to trade your brother for a sister," acting like my feelings were hurt.

She slapped my arm, "I never said any such thing," she giggled, "I just never had a female friend I felt like I could talk to about anything."

I was glad Lisa and Ava hit it off together, the rest of the trip home Ava told me how much she enjoyed the things we had done the last couple of days. I decided we needed to do more things like that and started thinking of things we could do in the days ahead.

When we got in the house and she was walking in front of me, I scooped her up and threw her over my shoulder. She squealed, "Put me down!"

"Oh no, I told you that you would pay for that stunt at the pool," I chuckled as I started for the stairs. She squirmed and squealed again when I swatted her ass, "Settle down before you make me drop you," I chuckled, as I let her slip down further on my back on purpose. I had a good grip on her ass, she wasn't about to fall. She thought I was though and screamed, "I was only joking with you, put me down," as she clung to my hips.

I was going to go to her room, since I had never taken a female to my master bedroom before. I had taken Laura and other women to my office and playroom, but never my bed. That was reserved for whomever I wanted for a lifelong mate, wife.

Entering my bedroom I tossed Ava on the bed. She had seen my bedroom when I first brought her here, but only to get a glance at it and my office, plus see the beach and water. As she hit the bed and bounced she squealed and giggled, then quieted when she realized where she was.

I crawled on top of her, my knees straddling her hips and pinned her hands into the mattress. "I can't decide whether to turn you over and spank your ass red with my hand, or get a paddle and blister your sweet ass," I growled.

"Lee," her voice soft and musical, "just.....make love to me," she purred her eyes never leaving mine, as she licked her bottom lip.

Without speaking another word I crushed my mouth to hers and pushed my tongue into her mouth. We both moaned as our tongues danced together. The only light in the room was from the moon light and stars since the curtains were pulled back.

Letting go of her left hand I groped and squeezed her left breast through her top and bra. Her free hand came up my neck and into the back of my head running her fingers through my hair. The kiss went on and on, her body writhing beneath me.

Sitting up on my knees looking down at her, I shrugged my t-shirt off and threw it behind me, and helped her lift her tank top off and discard it. Running one hand under her I grabbed the nape of her neck and pulled up into another kiss as my other hand reached and unsnapped her bra and removed it.

Letting her settle back on the bed, I held myself up on my elbows and lowered my head to her breasts and suckled on her nipples, using my fingers to squeeze her fleshy globes. She moaned, "Oh yes..." as she gripped my head and moved me from one nipple to the other.

Keeping my hands on her breast I slipped lower planting kisses, nibbles and sucked on her tender flesh working my way down her body. "Fuck Ava," I groaned, "I can't get enough of your sweet body."

"Please...don't tease me.....I want....you inside me," she moaned.

I was desperate to be inside her myself, so I unsnapped her jean shorts and tugged her shorts and panties off at the same time and pitched them somewhere behind me. Toeing off my slippers and dropping my jeans and boxers I dove between her thighs and burying my face in her pussy. She was already wet as I held the cheeks of her ass and licked, sucked and nibbled on her pussy lips.

"Gawd yes....ohhh...." she moaned loudly, her hands buried in my hair holding me against her wet pussy, her legs coming around my back. I chuckled, as I felt her sneakers on my back, I forgot her shoes. That didn't deter me from enjoying the sweet taste of her juices.

"Lee....Lee..I'm gonna cum......" she groaned as she humped my face.

"Cum all you want..."I murmured as I feasted on her nectar.

"Oh gawd......right there," she moaned as I sucked on her clit. "Yes...oh yes.......... oh fuck....ccuuummmingg."

As her climax rolled through her I moved up her body and pinned her hands beside her head and kissed her. "Hmmmm," she moaned into my mouth tasting herself. My cock was so hard, precum leaking, as I rolled my hips where my cock rubbed against her opening mixing with her juices.

"Oh God Lee....I need....."

I thrust slowly inside her slippery snug channel cutting off her request. I needed to be inside her as badly as she wanted. Her fingers interlocked with mine, her legs around me we lay like that for a moment once I was buried deep inside her.

"Hmmmm,.....that feels....soooo good your pussy wrapped around my cock," I groaned and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Lee.....I love you...." she moaned softly and I felt her pussy clench around my hardness.

"I love you too Ava," I moaned, and withdrew a few inches then slowly pushed back in her tight pussy. For the next few minutes we got in a rhythm and fucked slowly. She would clench down on my cock as I drew back, like she was keeping my cock from leaving her slick channel, and moaned softly in my ear.

"Oh Lee.....you feel so good inside me. Please.....a little faster....make me cum," she groaned.

Biting down on the soft skin on the right side of her neck just below her ear, I licked and sucked to mark her with a hickey since the others had worn off. "Oh yes....mark me Lee....I'll always.....be yours..."