Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The emails were to alert them when I would be calling, and to let me know if we needed to schedule it for another time. I think they appreciated I didn't want to call at an inconvenient time. Customer service was extremely important in my line of work, and the calls allowed me to find out in advance if any changes were happening with their business I needed to be aware of.

I was just finishing up sending out emails, when Ava walked outside. She was wearing a sexy, but conservative red and white sundress. A slight hint of cleavage, but there was no hiding the fact she had an awesome set of boobs under that dress.

It came down to mid-thigh, as my eyes roamed over her body to her beautiful toned legs to her 3" red heels.

"Good morning," I smiled, as I laid my laptop down. "Did you just get up?"

"I've been up a little while," she grinned, "I was enjoying the view from my room," she giggled. "Thanks again for letting me move in there. When I woke up the first thing I saw was the beach and water, I guess you're the one that opened the curtains," she smiled demurely.

"Yeah, I checked on you this morning and you were sleeping peacefully, so I just opened the curtains so you would have a nice view when you did wake up."

"That was sweet of you," she said in a teasing voice.

"Let me get dressed and we'll go out for breakfast, I have a few things to do and you can come with me," I told her as I got up and hugged her.

"That sounds good, anything in particular, do I need to change clothes or is what I'm wearing okay?" She teased and turned slowly around so I could admire her outfit, after I released her from the hug.

"You look perfect," I winked, "grab some coffee while I change it won't be long."

After dressing I took Ava to a nearby restaurant and had a breakfast buffet, the best in the area. I chuckled watching her load up her plate. How she ate the way she did and not seem to put on weight amazed me. If I ate like that I would blow up like a balloon.

As she took her last bite, she looked up at me and smiled, "Don't say it," she giggled, "I was starving," as she wiped her mouth with a napkin.

I leaned close across the table between us, where no one could hear, "I was just thinking of ways to help you burn off those extra calories you just consumed," I smirked at her.

Her face flushed, she responded coyly, "I hope it's a fun activity."

'Oh I can think of a few things we would both enjoy," I growled, "but it will have to wait..(pause)...until I run some errands."

"Then let's go get those errands run instead of just sitting here," she teased back.

As I pulled into a Nissan dealership she squealed, "Oh your getting a new car."

"Yeah I've been talking to the manager and we finally came to an agreement depending on if he gives me what I think my vehicle is worth."

"Wow they have some beautiful vehicles, but that red car over there," she pointed out is not a Nissan is it?"

Looking in that direction, at the far end of the lot was a red Mustang convertible. Since she was interested in it I drove down to that end of the lot and parked. "Have a look if you like it's a 2020 Mustang GT. Someone must have traded it in." The price sticker said $34,999.

As we got out she ran over to it and was looking it over. At the same time the manager came out and walked over. His hand out he said, "You must be Lee Gardner if I had to guess," he chuckled, pointing to my vehicle I had just stepped out of, "from the pictures you sent me I'd say your vehicle on the outside looks almost new."

Always the salesman, he looked over to Ava, his eyes roaming over her figure. Hell I couldn't blame him. Taking his hand and shaking it, "Yes sir, it's a pleasure to speak to you in person Mr. Beckerman."

"Call me Randy please," he said releasing my hand. Looking back over at Ava walking around the Mustang, he said, "Is the wife interested in the Mustang, I have a great price on it," he beamed a bright smile.

I wish I thought to myself, "No that's my sister, but I might be interested in buying for her, if we can get right on price," I said in a voice low enough Ava couldn't hear. Hell she was going to need some transportation.

I pulled him aside, "That's between you and me right now. I don't want to get her hopes up. Can I take it for a drive?"

"Sure have at it, let me go get the keys, and while you're gone I'll have one of the guys pull your car in so we can give it a good going over and finalize our deal on the 2023 Armada."

Ava was still looking at the Mustang as he walked off, and I went over beside her. "It's a sharp looking car," I casually commented.

"It's beautiful, I love the tan interior and top," she stated as she ran her hand over the surface of the headrest on the passenger side.

Randy came back out with another man and took my keys and handed me keys to the Mustang. "Here take it for a drive while we check out your car," he grinned, hoping he was going to make an extra sale.

I smiled at Ava, "Climb in and let's take her for a spin while they check out my vehicle, no sense in us standing around waiting while they do that."

She giggled loudly and jumped in the passenger seat and buckled up, "Oh this will be fun."

The car did run good and was loaded out, and the previous owners had taken care of it. It had 33,455 miles on the odometer. Ava had worn her hair down instead of a pony tail. With the top down, her hair was flying around her head. She never looked more gorgeous and sexy.

We rode around for about 30 minutes, then I pulled over and parked in a lot for people to park visiting the beach. I told Ava, to get out and drive us back. Her face lit up and she squealed and ran around and got behind the wheel.

Oh my gawd," she laughed, "I've always wanted to drive a convertible."

Her hair was a mess, and the smile on her face was like a kid Christmas morning. I knew right then I had to buy it.

When we got back to the dealership she parked it where it had been before. "Thanks Lee, that was so much fun," as she reluctantly handed me the keys.

Randy came out beaming and was looking at Ava as she got out and was trying to straighten her messed up hair. "She's quite the package," he said.

Was he talking about the car or Ava, I chuckled to myself. "Well what did you decide about my vehicle?" I asked him.

"Let's go inside where it's cooler," he motioned toward the door, "and get you folks something cold to drink."

Ava spoke up, "You mind if I look at the vehicle you're buying while you finish your business?" As she pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Sure," Randy grinned, "it's the Aspen White Armada with a tan leather interior parked over there," he pointed out. "I'll have one of the sales people bring the keys out and show it to you."

I hated the idea of Ava being stuck with some horny salesman as Randy and I entering the dealership. I relaxed when a beautiful 30 something woman came over and Randy introduced me, "Lee Gardner, this is my daughter Elizabeth, Elizabeth this Lee. If you would sweetheart take the keys to the Armada out to his sister and let her check it out."

"Sure Daddy," she smiled, then stuck her hand out, "It's a pleasuring meeting you Mr. Gardner."

"Lee, please, and it's nice meeting you," giving her my best smile.

Randy and I haggled over money for a while, but we finally reached an agreement. Both of us thought we got the better deal, which was always a good thing.

He sent a salesman out to get his daughter and Ava. When they came into the office they were laughing like old friends. Elizabeth was pretty, but not as pretty as Ava.

"Ava do you have your driver's license handy?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why do you need my license?" She asked, a puzzled look on her face as she pulled her license out of her purse.

"Well you need to sit down, and show Randy identification if you're buying a car?"

"What?'' a stunned look on her face.

"Well I can't drive you everywhere." Then I turned back to Randy, "Her Iowa license won't be a problem will it, she'll be getting an Alabama license soon and just use her new address the same as mine."

"No problem at all," smiled Randy. "Now little lady sit down here and lets get the paperwork done. It looks like your driving that little Mustang home."

Ava was standing there with her mouth open unable to speak. Finally she gasped and said, "Lee you can't do that...I'll get a car when I can afford it. You have already done enough for me."

"I've already paid the man, so...I guess you're going to have to drive it home, we can discuss repayment plans later," I was grinning so hard my lips hurt, watching her all frustrated.

Elizabeth giggled, "Girl don't look a gift horse in the mouth sit down and sign the papers, you're going to love that car."

Her hand was shaking as she had to sign multiple forms. When finished Randy handed her the keys. I don't think I've seen anyone smile like she did at that moment. Well maybe except when I gave her an orgasm.

As soon as she got the keys and stood up, she turned and hugged me so tight I think she bruised my ribs. Randy and Elizabeth both were chuckling.

She was wiping tears from her eyes as we stepped outside. I put my arm around her shoulder, "When you make your first million dollars you can repay me," I chuckled.

"Oh Lee this is too much," she wiped another tear as she looked up at me.

"Hey I can afford it, just dry those eyes so you can see to drive," I chuckled and hugged her to me, "so you don't wreck it before we get home."

When we got home I hit the garage door opener and pulled into my 3 car garage, and motioned for Ava to pull into the empty slot next to the trailer with the 2 Jet Ski's.

Her hair was a mess again from the wind blowing through her hair, but it wasn't bothering her. She stayed seated in the car after turning off the ignition, and looked around the interior.

"If you look in the glove box you'll find the owners manual and a quick guide to show you how all the tech gadgets work," I chuckled. "You can even sync your phone to the car for hands free use."

Grabbing the manuals out of the glove box she exited the car, "Lee I can't believe you did this, it's really too much," she mumbled.

My phone rang, and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was Lisa calling. Holding my finger up to Ava to hush her, "Hello Lisa, it's good to hear from you, are you calling for me to come save you from that horrible man that kidnapped you," I chuckled.

"I have him handled for now," she laughed, "but it would be nice if you came for dinner Friday night and brought your sister. That way you would have someone to help you keep him off me," she giggled.

"Sounds wonderful, what time?"

"Come around 6 o'clock, and bring your bathing suits, it's casual, nothing fancy. We will cookout by the pool."

"Great we will see you then, thanks for the invite." Hanging up the phone Ava had a funny look on her face.

"What?" I asked. "That was Lisa, Richard's wife inviting us for dinner Friday night. It's casual, bring bathing suits, cookout, it'll be great."

"Oh...I never heard you mention her name before except...... Nothing, it sounds like fun, I'm anxious to meet Richard...and her."

I follow her into the house through the laundry room into the kitchen. Puzzled by what she meant by 'except' comment.

I finally had to ask her about it. When I did she blushed, and said I mention it one time only, it wasn't important.

"Ava, I expect you to explain. When did I mention Lisa, not that there is anything to hide. She's my best friend's wife, but you're acting funny about it."

"Okay," she laid her purse on the center island and sat down on one of the bar stools.

"Remember the night.....you know you got drunk.....and we....we ended up on the couch?" her face was red.

Running my hand through my hair, thinking back. I remembered that night, it's the night we nearly had sex and I came to my senses and stopped. The night Sandy called and I got shit face.

"Yeah, I remember the night you're talking about," I calmly replied leaning against the kitchen counter facing her. "But not about mentioning Lisa."

"Well you were drunk and mumbling, sounding heart broken. I know you were talking to Sandy at first that evening. Later I came in here to tell you goodnight and you were speaking where I could barely hear you...but you said Lisa...and it sounded like you said sister right after that. I thought maybe Lisa was Sandy's sister. I was just surprised it was Richard's wife instead. No big deal."

"Oh..I think I understand now. Sorry for the mix up, Sandy doesn't have a sister, don't know why I would have mentioned Lisa by name. Drunk and confused I suppose."

"See I told you no big deal," she smiled, but it seemed forced. "You said bathing suits for Friday night? She asked, seeming concerned about it.

"Yeah is that a problem?" I chuckled.

"Lee I don't know them and the bathing suits I have don't seem appropriate!"

I winked and smiled at her, "I kind of like your bathing suits."

"Lee! I'm being serious I don't know them. I'd be more comfortable in a one piece bathing suit," she pouted.

"Okay," I laughed holding my hands up like I was surrendering. "We'll go now grab lunch and find you a suit that you're comfortable wearing."

We left and went to a shop near the beach that sold everything from bathing suits to cover-ups, beach toys, ice chest, folding beach chairs, and beach umbrellas. If you might need it on the beach they had it. It was a huge store across the street from one of the major beaches in the area.

Finding the women's bathing suits she went from rack to rack looking through them. I enjoyed the scenery, a lot of the women, and young ladies were certainly easy on the eyes. She caught me looking and elbowed me, "Can't you at least help me look instead of ogling all the ladies," she pouted.

"Yes ma'am," I grinned and turned and helped her look. "Here is a one piece that's nice," I held it out to her.

"Oh my gawd Lee, that has less material than my bikini's. My boobs and butt would damn near be completely exposed!"

I chuckled, "I like you completely exposed."

Her face flushed when a woman on the opposite side of the rack giggled and glanced over at us. If looks could kill I would have been dead right there.

Thirty minutes later she found two to try on. I waited by the closed off area, which was separated by just a curtain, while she tried them on. I heard her mumble "hell no," then the sound of her taking it off and putting the other on. I waited and didn't hear anything. Finally she stepped out. "Is this okay?" she asked in a hesitant voice as she turned for me to see all sides.

Before I could say anything a middle aged woman said, "Wow that looks gorgeous on you," speaking to Ava. The woman was hottie herself. "Where did you find that one?" She asked Ava.

Ava smiled at the compliment, "Over there on that rack below the hanging Swordfish," she pointed, and the woman took off headed there.

The woman was right. It was a red one piece like some of the girls wore on Baywatch. It did cover her boobs completely, even the cheeks of her butt. It was like it was molded to her curvy figure. Wow indeed I thought.

"Well don't stand there, say something," she stated.

"I'm like that woman.....Wow" I murmured, my pants getting tight.

"Well, I guess it'll do, if I can find a cover up to wear," she mumbled.

"Why in the hell would you want a cover up. Your covered completely?"

She stomped off to a rack of cover ups and found a light weight white cover up that had a small collar, button up the front, 3/4 sleeves, and hung down to about mid-thigh. Plus had two side pockets. Hell she rocked that look like a movie star, and looked sexy as hell wearing it.

Checking out I paid for everything, the suit was $175 and the cover up another $55 dollars. As soon as we walked outside, she spoke up. "I can't pay you back for the car right now, but I have some money hidden at home and I can pay you $230 for what you just spent," she mumbled.

I stopped in my tracks, she walked a couple of steps and stopped and turned back to look at me. "Ava, if I hear one more word about paying me back, I'm going to turn you over my knee and spank your ass hard. I'm tempted to do it right here in front of all these people," gesturing to all the people around us.

Her face flushed that red glow I loved seeing. She reached and tugged on my hand, "Your embarrassing me," she whispered, her face still flushed, but went on and said, "okay I won't bring it up again."

As we got in the car, she buckled up, then looked at me, "You wouldn't really spank me in front of all those people.....would you?"

"Try me Ava," I smirked, "and you'll find out."

We drove for about 10 minutes and she was quiet. Then she murmured, "Thanks for the car, bathing suit and cover up. I appreciate it."

I chuckled loudly, she blushed and said what's so funny?'

"I can't wait for Richard to see you in that new red one piece bathing, you're going to knock his socks off," I chuckled again and smiled at her.

"Now you're making me embarrassed to wear it," she pouted. "It's your friends and I'd like to make a good impression on them."

"Oh believe me you'll make an impression," I laughed. She backhanded my right arm with her left hand, then sat back in her seat and crossed her arms just below her breasts and was quiet.

I figured I had teased her enough, so I got serious. "Hey, all kidding aside, what would you like to do about eating, we had a big breakfast, but it's mid afternoon. We can go eat now, or just get a light snack and eat dinner later. That's up to you."

"I am kind of hungry," she mumbled.

"When are you not hungry," I chuckled.

"See, there you go again," she pouted," and hit my right arm again.

"OH!" I faked it as if it hurt, then grinned at her. "You really are a brat," I chuckled.

She giggled, "Ugh you drive me crazy sometimes."

"What kind of food do you want? Seriously," I asked her.

"I have not had much seafood, I wouldn't mind having that," she smiled.

"Seafood it is," I chuckled, and turned around and drove to Doc's Seafood, a place on the beach.

I ordered flounder and got Ava a large seafood platter where she had a variety of things. Hers had lobster, oysters, a crab, clams, sauces and lemon wedges. When they set the large platter in front of her, her eyes bugged out.

She said, "What's that thing?" Pointing at the crab. I told her and reached over and got her to take a bite. She loved it. The only thing she wasn't crazy about was the raw oysters, but she did eat one. I got tickled when she swallowed one and made a face.

"No thank you, you can have the rest of them," she giggled. She ate everything else on her platter, and I even gave several bites of my flounder. She really enjoyed that.

It was still early when we finished eating, so I drove us to the Wharf. We roamed around, then rode the Ferris wheel. One of the tallest in the southeast. You have a wonderful view all the way to the ocean. Ava was like a small child at Disneyland.

When we got home, believe it or not we just relaxed and talked. No sex. We really just enjoyed each other's company. Ava was laughing, giggling and talking about the Wharf, the seafood meal. It was just nice being a brother and sister.

"Thanks Lee, it's been an amazing day," she smiled and hugged me. "I think I'll go finish unpacking my things."

"Good night Ava," I hugged her back.

She started out of the den and turned and looked at me and smiled, "You're a good man Lee," then turned quickly and fled up stairs.

I smiled as I heard her footsteps going up the stairs. Ava was right it had been a good day. I knew Ava and I would always have a close connection, regardless of what the future held.

Upstairs before heading to bed, I decided to send a short email to Sandy.