Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,025 Followers

Moving faster I pumped into her in and out, in and out. Ava let her legs fall from my back and planted her feet on the bed and humped upward meeting my thrust. As we raced to the finish line.

"Oh fuck...yes....fuck me Lee....," she moaned loudly, her core muscles clamping down on my shaft, releasing then clamping down again in a rhythm like it was milking my dick.

"Fuck Ava.....your pussy fits my cock....perfectly....."I groaned as my lips captured her mouth and kissed her hard. For the next few minutes our tongue battles each other in a sloppy passionate kiss, as I pound into her cunt. Every time I bottomed out she would grunt into my mouth.

Breaking the kiss, "Ava,......I....I'm.....about to cum," I murmured burying my head in her neck.

"Oh gawd Lee....just a little longer......harder.....fuck me hard...."she gasped her breath raspy.

"Fuck,....." I moaned, my nuts drawing up, using what energy I had left I pounded into her harder. But when I bottomed out I would hold myself deep inside her for a moment and wiggle my hips to rub against her engorged clit.

"FUCK YES.....right there.....gawd yes.....almost there......harder....harder." Her voice was loud in my ear, her fingers tightening around mine.

A few more pumps and grinds into her and she exploded around my cock. "FUCK... FUCK....CCCUUUMMMIINNNNGGGGGGGG," she screamed.

Her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vise, and I came with her. "FUCK Ava,....I'm gonna...fill....your cunt...up..AAARRRRRGGGG FUCK." As my cock pulsed and empty 5 large loads of cum deep inside her.

Buried deep inside her I just lay there, both of us panting, every once in a while I would feel her pussy quiver and clench down on my throbbing shaft.

Ava finally pulled one of her hands free from mine and ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my neck, as I lay there my face in the crook of her neck. "Lee.. that was wonderful.....just hold me," she moaned softly in my ear.

Raising up on my elbows I kissed her forehead and mumbled softly, "Okay, but just hold on," and rolled us to where she was on top, my cock still inside her, "there isn't that better?" I whisper in her ear as I stroked her back with one hand and cupped the cheeks of her ass with the other.

She moaned and used her left hand to softly stroke my cheek and place kisses on my neck. Finally she settled and I felt her breath on my skin. I could feel her heart beat as I held her against me. She dozed off, she would moan every once in a while, then go quiet. My cock finally slipped from her and I could feel our combined juices slip out of her.

Not wanting to disturb her I just held her. The moonlight gave off enough light that when I glanced over to the mirror on the dresser, I could see her laying on top of me. I almost chuckled when I noticed she still had her sneakers on. I closed my eyes and must have dozed off.

Waking later, it was still night time, but somehow we had changed positions. We were both facing the beach and gulf water, her back to my front. Her head laying on my right arm, my left hand across her chest cupping her right breast, her left breast against my forearm. My cock laying in the crack of her ass.

My cock had obviously become erect without my help. It was throbbing, as I breathed in the scent of her hair. I tried not to move and wake her, but cock would throb and jerk. She moaned and cuddled back into me, her ass making my cock harder. She became still for a few minutes, then I felt her roll her hips and push back against my cock. That had to be on purpose.

I chuckled softly and nuzzled her hair as I rolled her right nipple between my fingers. She whimpered and wiggled her hips, and I reached down and pulled her left leg up over mine and shifted where my cock slid between her thighs and against her wet pussy lips. Ava moaned softly, "Yes.."

Lifting her left leg I thrust my cock between her thighs letting my cock slide along her wet pussy lips. She reached down and guided my throbbing cock to her entrance, "Please.....I need you inside me," she whimpered.

Shifting my body I pulled her to me, and thrust inside her wet pussy until I was balls deep in her. She grunted, and moaned, "gawd yes....that feels....sooo goood."

Using my right arm I forced her head to turn where I could kiss her. I nibbled on her bottom lip and whispered, "You want it slow...or fast and hard..Ava?"

She groaned, "Fast....and hard.....make me cum.."

Thrusting my tongue in her mouth, I pulled back and rammed my cock as deep as I could. She gasped and arched her back, which angled her cunt just right and I started pounding into like a jack hammer.

"Oh fuck.....ugh,.....yes....ugh," she squealed every time I bottomed out inside her.

My hips were pounding into her ass cheeks, "slap, slap, slap, slap, slap," Ava was doing all she could to push back against me. I probably left bruises on her abdomen squeezing her so hard, holding her in place as I fucked her hard.

"LEE," she scream, "I'm gonna cum........fuck me..."

""AAARRRGGG Fuck...." I panted fucking her faster gasping for oxygen.

Ava arched her back and her cunt clenched down on me, as she scream," FUCK YES....CCCCUUUMMIINNNGGGGG."

My nuts drew up and I grunted and kept pounding in and out, in and out. "OH FUCK AVA,.....take my cum," I shouted as I squeezed her right tit and emptied my load deep inside her pussy.

We both lay there breathing hard, sweaty, moaning as we held on to each other. I was too exhausted to move, plus I didn't want to, it just felt so damn good, her in my arms and my cock in her cunt.

With my right still under her head, I felt wetness hit my arm, then it happened again. Finally it sounded like a soft sob. Damn did I pound her to hard.

"Ava," not a whisper, just a low quiet voice, "are you okay?"

Finally she twisted her body and facing me and buried her head in my neck, her arms wrapped around me. "Oh Lee......what....are we going to do?" She murmured softly. I could feel her wet cheeks against me.

"Talk to me, what's the matter?" I asked her caressing her back with one hand and the other at the nape of her slender neck.

"Oh I was...thinking....what Lisa....said..." she moaned softly burying her head in my neck more.

What the fuck did Lisa say to her. I was getting pissed now. "Ava, I need to know what Lisa said," I growled more strongly than I intended.

Her face still tucked into my neck she murmured, "She said her and Richard were thinking about starting a family........and...and that's something we can't do....I'm sorry...I shouldn't even be thinking that, I just don't want to ever lose you."

Now I understood where she was coming from. Lisa didn't tell her not to fuck me or anything like that. She was just talking about starting a family, which I was aware they had been considering it. Ava and I professed our love for one another, it was obvious she felt like myself and that's what triggered this out burst.

I knew we had to talk about it, but I knew right now our emotions were all over the place, especially right now, after just having one hell of a fuck session all night. We needed to be more calm when we talked about going forward.

"Sh, sh, Ava, I know how you feel," trying to calm her down, " I feel the same about you. Just rest now and we'll figure things out," I said softly caressing her body.

Finally she calmed and was breathing shallow breaths and seemed to have dozed back off.

Later the sun started coming up, and I gently untangled my body from her and the sheet I had tugged around us. Quietly I took a shower and slipped on boxers and gym shorts and crossed over to my office.

I didn't want to call Richard this early, so I texted him giving a short run down of my and Ava's conversation. I wanted permission to tell Ava about his relationship with his sister, I thought it might help Ava with the way she was feeling right now. Text me a thumbs up or thumbs down and I would understand either way.

Going back to my room Ava was still sleeping, just as I had left her. I had gotten her a bottle of water from the office fridge and set it on the dresser with a note. The note just said I love her, and we would always be together one way or another. Shower and you'll feel better then come join me downstairs. Love Lee.

AVA

The sunlight shining in my eyes woke me up. Squinting my eyes I noticed I was in Lee's bedroom. The night before came rushing back and I rolled over on my back. "Ohhhhh," I groaned, I was sore from the sex we had last night, Lee had fucked me hard. I smiled remembering both times. Then I remember telling Lee about wanting to stay with him forever, but we couldn't. Oh my God. He was probably upset with me that's why I was alone in bed.

I was entangled in the sheet and finally was able to get up and sit on the side of the bed. Lee's bedroom, I had only been in once the day I arrived. All those memories came back, the spankings, wearing the collar, being limited to where I could go. So much had changed since that day, now here I was in love with my brother.

Looking around his room I saw a bottle of water and a note on the dresser. Standing I groaned, damn I was sore between my legs, and as I approached the dresser I saw in the mirror, a hickey on my neck from last night. My hand caressed the love bite as I picked up the note.

I felt better, he said he loved me and we would work something out. Grabbing the bottle of water I walked into his large bathroom, he had laid out towels and a wash cloth for me. Showering I rushed and finished and wrapped myself in a towel and went back to my room on the second floor to dress.

LEE

While I was drinking my third cup of coffee, I got a text from Richard. It wasn't just a thumbs up or down reply. It read:

Lee, if you think it will help I have no problem telling Ava about me and my sister. Just tell her the truth about everything. I like Ava and Lisa already thinks the world of her. She told me last night after you all left that she felt a close connection to Ava. Hope you both can come to some kind of understanding and continue to be close to one another.

Your Best Friend

Richard

I texted him back a thumbs up!

As I got up to get my fourth cup of coffee I looked at my watch, it was still only 8:15 a.m. Pouring another cup I heard footsteps on the stairs. Moments later Ava entered the kitchen looking radiant as ever, even with the hickey on her neck. She was wearing those sexy white skinny jeans, 3" heels with a strap around her ankle and a pink sleeveless button down blouse. Her hair was in a pony tail again held together with a pink ribbon. My dick got hard.

"Good morning, thanks for the water this morning. Your bathroom is amazing," she giggled, "it's so big I felt alone there, I bet 5 people could fit in there at the same time."

"For the record you're the only one that's ever used it, except for myself," I replied and grinned.

A surprise look flashed across her face, like she didn't really believe me.

"I"'m serious, you're the first I have ever taken into my bedroom to....you know," I mumbled as I sat down at the counter.

Her face flushed, but she smiled and went over to get her a cup of coffee. I wanted her to know how special she was to me.

Sitting down with her cup beside me, she turned her head and looked at me. "I guess I kind of ruined the moment last night...sorry," she murmured and blew across her mug to cool the coffee before taking a sip.

"You didn't ruin anything. I have been battling the same feelings you expressed last night," I responded, running my hand through my hair.

"We can't be together forever like a couple, can we Lee?" Her voice is soft and sad.

"We are going to be together forever Ava, if I have anything to say about it," I stated firmly, "unless you feel different. I'll always respect your opinion if you feel different."

"How Lee, you're going to want to meet someone and start a family like Richard and Lisa?" she shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her mug of coffee.

"Listen to me, I'm going to tell you something. When I brought you here I drove myself nuts resisting the urge to fuck you, knowing I was suppose to be helping straightening you out. I didn't want to fall in love with you but I did. Hell I even told

Richard my how I felt. I even thought about sending you back home to keep from losing control and screwing you. You know what he told me?"

"No," she mumbled softly.

"He told me he had a sexual relationship with his sister, she's a year older than him, and that he didn't regret it and neither did his sister. She's married now and living in Florida, and before you ask Lisa knows about it. Here let me show you something. I pulled out my phone and showed her my text from Richard.

Her face glazed over as she read it, then she smiled. "Lisa really likes me?"

I chuckled, "That's your take away this conversation."

"No...I'm just glad to know Lisa really likes me and she wasn't just being nice to me because I'm your sister. So they both know about us?"

"She's the one that told me to go ahead and fuck you if that's what you wanted. I kind of told her you were a submissive and I knew you wanted to have sex with me."

"She actually said that, to go ahead and fuck me? Good for her," she smiled and giggled. It was good to see a smile on her face. We just needed to decide what we were going to do going forward. Then she shocked me.

"What's the deal with this Sandy, you seemed pretty down that night you got drunk."

"I.... I don't know. I just felt a connection to her, hell I've never met her in person. I thought it was a lost cause that night and...got really down and drank too much."

"I knew you were hurt that night, and if she had been where I could get my hands on her I would have scratched her eyes out for hurting you. Hell I thought Lisa was her sister and I was ready to beat the shit out of them both."

I chuckled, "I'm glad we got that straightened out."

"Where does it stand with Sandy now, have you talked with her since then?" she asked. I wasn't sure if she was hoping I hadn't and it was over, but I thought I had to be honest with her.

"No I haven't talked to her. She finally sent me an email a few days ago. Said she was getting a divorce, had bought out her husbands share of the business and was busy working 18 hour days mostly. She has a 2 bedroom apartment she shares with Tab. She said her and him would make room for me if I ever wanted to visit."

"The fucking bitch invited you to come visit her and her new boyfriend!" she squealed.

I chuckled loudly, "She finished her email saying Tab was the name of her Tabby cat she rescued from the shelter to keep her from getting lonely."

Ava giggled, "I like her already."

"I sent a short email back. She said she takes Sundays off and I told her I would call her. But I'm not sure anything will ever happen between us. She has a business in New Mexico and my business is here."

"Lee don't hold back on my account, if you want to explore a relationship with her, I understand. Some day, with her or someone else you're going to make a great husband and father," she said as she reached over and squeezed my hand.

"What about us?" I asked running my thumb over her knuckles softly.

She laughed, "I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to work my ass off so I can make enough money to pay you back for my car and everything you've done for me. Plus if Richard and his sister enjoyed each other and are still on a good basis, I figure you and I are smart enough to work things out. I never want to lose you Lee, whatever that turns out to be," she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You'll always have me Ava, I just don't know if I could ever give having sex with you," I murmured as I hugged her.

"Let's take it one day at a time, as far as the for the seeable future I don't intend to give up sex with you. Remember you're supposed to train me to be a good submissive and I don't plan on letting you break that promise," her voice is low and sexy, as she hugged me tightly.

"In that case let me go put some clothes on and let's get out and make a day of it. Is there anything you would like to do?"

"As long as we do it together I'm game for anything," she giggled.

By 9:30 a.m. I was dressed in tan cargo shorts, wide leather brown belt that matched my brown loafers, and a white short sleeve 3 button pull over shirt. I ice down some beer and wine coolers that I put in the back of my Armada.

"Aren't you going to tell me where we're going," she giggled as she got in and buckled up."

"You'll see when we get there," I smiled and started up the car and pulled out onto the highway. Ava was quiet but seemed happy and in a good mood. As we cruised down the road she was busy taking in all the sights. When a sign said Mobile, Al she squealed, "We're going to the USS Alabama Battleship Park aren't we?"

"That and other things here in Mobile, we'll make a day of it," I chuckled seeing her so happy. We went through the battleship and the submarine, then spent time letting pick out souvenirs. I especially liked the sailors hat she picked out. I could imagine her wearing it and naked and kneeling in front of me.

Later we went to a nice place and had seafood. This time she got the flounder along with butterfly shrimp, while I had a dozen raw oysters and an order of Crawfish. I tried to get her to try them, but she refused and scrunched up her face when I sucked on the head of the crawfish.

Later we headed back to Orange Beach and she was giggling and going through her bag of souvenirs. She had a coffee mug USS Drum, a USS Alabama Battleship t-shirt that would look good with the sailor's hat. A set of tea towels for Mom and a beer mug engraved with USS Alabama Battleship for Dad.

"Lee I'm keeping track of what all your spending on me and I'm going to pay you back," she said as she was putting everything back in her bag.

"We have had this conversation already, are you trying to get your ass spanked," raising a brow as I stared hard at her.

"Lee I just want to pay you back when I can, there's nothing wrong with that," she frowned.

"Do you really want to pay me back?" I asked her.

"Of course I do." she said as she turned and set the bag in the backseat, then sat back down and buckled back up.

"Well there's something you could do for me that would be more important to me than money, I have plenty of money," I smirked.

"Fine just tell me and I'll do it," she huffed.

"Take your shoes and jeans off," I smiled at her and winked.

"Now, in the car, it's daylight and look at the traffic," she squirmed looking at all the vehicles on the road.

"I have tinted windows and I didn't ask you to take off your top or bra. So that shouldn't be a problem," I shrugged my shoulders and grinned.

She just sat there and stared at me like I had lost my mind.

"To make it easy on you, I'll just say 'Game On' then you can use your safe word and say Red and not have to do it. You know,....if you're a chicken." I chuckled.

She blushed and mumbled softly, "Okay." Then looked all around at the other cars and took her heels off, then unsnapped her jeans and unzipped them. She nervously looked around again at the traffic, and lifted her butt and pushed the jeans down her legs and kicked them off.

She had on white lacy thong panties, her face still flushed and she put her hands between her legs.

"Now the panties and hand them to me," I growled.

She bit her bottom lip, then slowly tugged her panties off and gave them to me. They were wet in the crotch and I held them up to my nose and sniffed them.

"Someone is going to see you Lee," she hissed.

She slid down in her seat when I hung them on the rear view mirror. "Oh gawd anybody can see them hanging there," she squealed.

"Color Ava, just say Red and it all stops. Chicken." I chuckled.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,025 Followers