Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the couch in the den when Ava came in wearing the pink nightshirt as I instructed. It had a v-neck that exposed much of her cleavage, her tits swaying with each step. It came down just barely low enough to cover her pussy.

She stared at the objects on the coffee table. A butt plug and large tube of lube.

Standing in front of me, I cleared my throat. "Answer me truthfully, do you want to experience anal play."

She paused for a minute, her eyes going to the plug. It was significantly bigger than a finger. Biting her lower lip she looked at me and nodded yes with her head.

"I need to hear you say it Ava. Remember you can always safe word out at any time by saying RED."

"Yes Sir, I.....want to...try it," she mumbled.

"Remember, at any time just say RED and everything stops. Understand?"

"I understand, Yes Sir," she responded more firmly.

"Good Girl, then get on the floor, your head down and your ass up." I couldn't keep from groaning when she got in position. In this position her short nightshirt rode up exposing her red ass and two holes, without me having to lift it.

The plug had a red jeweled base and was about 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 inches in diameter at the widest part. The tapered end started off about the size of the tip of my finger. I held it where she could see it, "This is going up your ass, but I will lube it up good before I do. Right now I'm going to lube up your butt hole first."

"Ye...Yes Sir," she murmured looking at the plug.

She flinched when I spread her ass cheeks, "Just hold still and relax your muscles, it will be much easier." My finger was coated with lube and I rub circles around her rectum for a minute. She relaxed and moaned, she had already had my finger in her ass. I applied pressure and my digit slid into her, her sphincter gripped my finger and I pushed deeper. After getting two knuckles deep I started finger fucking her ass. She was really moaning now and meeting my thrust.

When I pulled my finger out she groaned. I quickly lubed up two fingers and pushed back into her butt. She squealed as two fingers pushed into her bottom.

"Color," I asked her.

"Green," she moaned.

"Good Girl your doing great." I twisted and turned my finger as I finger fucked her ass. She was into it now, moaning and moving her ass back and forth. I finally just held my hand still and she was fucking herself rocking back and forth.

I pulled my fingers out and grabbed the plug I had already lubed up. She was still rocking her ass back and forth when I placed the plug against her crinkled hole. The tapered end slid in, but that was only 1/2 long then it started expanding. As I pushed in slowly, she grunted, "Oh...oh..fuck..." she moaned while holding still.

"If you want to safe word just say RED Ava," I growled.

"Nooo....gr...green.." she groaned.

"Okay, then relax and if you can reach under you and rub your clit," I whispered softly.

Her right snaked under her and she started rubbing her clit. I felt her relax and started pushing into her rectum slowly. When the widest part stretched her anus she squealed loudly and I quickly shoved pasted her sphincter muscle and it slid home, her sphincter closed around the base of the plug. The red jeweled head shining brightly.

Oh..oh..fuckkk," she groaned, "it feels like a bat up my ass."

I chuckled, "Good Girl, you took that better than any girl I can remember. Here let me help you up."

As I helped her to get up, she moaned and gripped my arm. "Here have a seat on the couch." I told her.

"No I...think I'll....just stand here for a minute," she moaned.

"Suit yourself," I chuckled. "Are you okay?"

"Yes Sir, just feels really full back there," she smiled, shifting from one foot to the other.

"Try walking and get the feel of it, because you're going to be wearing it often," I teased her.

"Gosh it feels funny, and moves with every step I take," she moaned as she walked back and forth across the room.

What she didn't know, was that the plug would vibrate if I turned it on with a remote I had hidden in the couch cushion. She kept pacing back and forth as I sat down and drank my beer.

"I think I'm getting used to it, it's not so bad now. Still feels odd having it up my butt," she groaned as she walked back toward me. I reached under the cushion without her seeing and pushed the on button.

Ava squealed loudly and went up on her toes, "OH gawd," she moaned, her hands going to her butt.

I chuckled loudly and turned it off. "That was a low setting I can make it go a lot higher."

"No Sir,...I mean Yes Sir.....I mean don't go higher," she gasped.

About that time my phone chimed, letting me know someone was at the door. I looked on the app and the pizza had just been dropped off.

"The pizza is at the door, go and get it now," I chuckled, holding the remote up for her to see, "or I will turn it up on high."

She took off for the door and I waited until I heard her close the door and she was coming back, when I turned the plug back on at the low setting. "Ohhhhh....nnnooo."

I heard her squeal and I laughed out loud.

I turned it off and she came back in the den, her face flushed and she was biting her lower lip. "Please...Sir...I'm so hungry...don't do that again."

"I'll leave it off for now, but remove that nightshirt, I want to see those big tits while we are eating," I grinned.

She reached down and grabbed the hem of the nightshirt and pulled it up her body. I could see her pussy lips were moist, making me reach and tug on my pecker. The shirt cleared her tits as she pulled upward, and they bounced and jiggled in all their glory. I had to take my hand away from my groin or I was going to cum right there on the spot. Her voluptuous figure made my mouth water and a moan escaped my lips.

"Go and get us a drink and some napkins and be quick about it, or I'll turn it on high and leave it there while we eat," I smiled watching her squirm and rush toward the kitchen.

The sight of her rushing off, her big tits swaying, her pink ass from the spanking jiggled with each step. Once in a while as she moved to the kitchen the red plug was on display. The sight of returning was even better, those big knockers looked like ski slopes, her large nipples hard pointed slightly upward wanting to be sucked.

She bent to set the drinks and napkins on the coffee table, her tits sway hanging down right in front of me. I reached out with both hands and tugged on her nipples.

She moans, shuts her eyes as she sinks to her knees. "Oh..oh.."

I giggle and release her nipples, "Good Girl let's see if you can control yourself while we eat, no bratty comments or calling me an asshole like you have several times today."

"Yes Sir, I...promise." she replies. I notice she's kneeling trying to keep her ass from coming in contact with the floor. I get a slice of pizza and place it on a napkin and give it to her.

"Eat your going to need the energy for later when I take that plug out and shove my cock up your sweet ass," I growl, my voice is low like a groan.

Hers eye widen as she took a bite of pizza, and glanced at my tented trunks. It's clear that my cock is bigger than the plug tormenting her ass right now. Is she having second thoughts I wonder. I chuckled to myself as I took a bite of pizza, I knew my cock was going in one if not two of her holes before the night was over.

I stopped tormenting her while we ate. She still amazed me about the amount of food she could consume. She ate 3 large slices while I was full after just one slice. Maybe because I couldn't concentrate on eating, with her curvy sexy body on full display in front of me.

She took a drink after finishing the third slice, and I reached over and closed the lid on the pizza box, which was still half full. A sly smile was on her face, she new time was up and the little vixen was eyeing my tented trunks.

"I think you have enough meat in your belly, now it's time you have a large load of man meat up your bum hole," I growled at her, my voice low and guttural.

"Yes Sir," she mumbled and started to stand up, I guess figuring I was taking her upstairs to bed. I decided I was taking her ass right here. We had already had sex in the den and kitchen, and she was giving up her virgin ass right here. That way every time she sat down on the couch she would remember getting butt fucked.

"Don't stand Ava, just get on your hands and knees and crawl over here and lay your head on the couch cushion," I ordered.

On all fours she crawled over next to me, her tits swaying as she moved slowly. Using her pony tail I guided her to the cushion next to me where I wanted her. "Stay right there and don't move," and I got up and moved the coffee table back for more room.

Her head was on the cushion and her tits were hanging down, her ass still pink. She moaned as I ran my hand down her spine, and when I reached her ass I applied some pressure on the end of the plug. She groaned and let out a little gasp.

"Reach back with both hands and spread your cheeks, I want to get a good picture of the red plug sticking out of that luscious ass." She hesitated long enough I gave a swat to her ass right on top of the plug making her squeal, and she quickly reached back and spread her cheeks.

"Good Girl, oh what a beautiful picture, I can see it now hanging on my office wall, maybe a 16x20 size, in a red frame to match your red ass," I chuckled.

"You....wouldn't..." she mumbled.

"Hush, or I'll spank your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a week," I growled. "It's my office and this is my ass, and if I want to frame it and put it up above my desk I'll do it."

"Ye..yes Sir,....sorry Sir," she groaned, as I struck her ass one time.

"That's better," I murmured and ran my finger down through her folds. She was already dripping wet. I kissed each ass cheek as I slid a finger in her pussy, making her moan. Stroking her g-spot, she was slick and tight from the plug up her ass.

She was wigging around and moaning as my digit stroked her g-spot. I felt her clench down on my finger and knew she was about to cum, so I pulled my finger out.

She groaned loudly missing having my finger inside her slick tunnel.

"Not yet you little slut, the next time you cum it will be with my cock up your tight ass," I growled at her.

Lowering my head I licked her pussy lips then flicked her clit with my tongue. "Oh..oh please....." and let go of her ass cheeks, her hands gripping the couch cushion.

"SMACK" I hit her butt right on top of the plug. She squealed loudly but automatically reached back and spread her cheeks without me having to tell her.

"Don't you dare let go of your ass unless I tell you you dirty slut."

"Yes Sir...sorry." she groaned.

Positioning myself behind her I kicked off my trunks and lined my cock up with her dripping slit and rubbed the head of my cock in her juices. She tried to wiggle and get the head of my cock in her needy cunt.

"I'm going to stick my dick in your pussy and you better not cum! You're only free to cum when my cock's in your ass. Do you understand?"

"Ye..yes Sir," she moaned softly.

The words hardly left her lips, when I ram my cock fully into her pussy. Damn it was tight with the plug in her ass. She was sopping wet and it was lubing up my cock for what I had in mind.

"OH GAWD,,,,,"she shouted, "oh fuck...it's sooo tight."

While she was gasping for air, I pulled the plug out of her ass quickly, making her gasp and moan loudly. She no sooner caught her breath, when I pulled my cock out of her slick wet cunt and placed the head of my cock on her asshole, that was still slightly gaping from the plug. When I pushed into her tight ass a couple inches. she squealed like a stuck pig, letting go of her ass cheeks. Her hands gripped the couch cushions.

"OH FUCK. FUCK," she screamed loudly.

"Sh..sh...breath, I'm inside your ass now and I'm going to slowly push into you giving you time to adjust," I purred and stroked her back.

"Gawd...it..hurts....so fucking...big," she groaned.

"Relax and breath," I ordered her, and reached around and started rubbing her clit. It was slick from all her juices and engorged.

She started relaxing and softly moaning, and I slowly pushed forward into her dark tunnel. Fuck her ass was tight, but felt fantastic. I continued pushing into her slowly.

When I saw I was almost all the inside I went ahead and pushed the last 2 inches into her ass. She raised her head and groaned loudly when I bottomed out.

"Ava your ass feels incredible, just relax for a moment. I'm not going to move until you adjust to me," leaning over her, my mouth near her ear.

"Oh...I feel....so full...," she purred, her hands gripping the cushion.

Still stroking her clit I used my other hand to tug on her right nipple. She started moaning softly and I could feel her relax around me. I pulled back a couple inches, then pushed slowly forward. She moaned again, so I pulled back about 4 inches and pushed forward. Doing this several times, I built up a steady rhythm, in and out, in and out.

She was moaning now almost humming, "hmmm...hmmmm" as I picked up the pace and moved faster. Tugging on her nipple, flicking her clit I started pulling almost all the way out of her dark tunnel and fucking her ass faster.

"Oh...Oh...fuck.....yes...oh my gawd....." she moaned and started meeting my thrust. Soon I was pounding her hard, my groin slapping against the cheeks of her ass every time I bottomed out. "Slap, slap, slap slap," sounds echoing as she moaned and groaned louder.

Letting go of her clit and tit, I grabbed hold of her hips and started jack hammering into her tight ass. As I bottomed out the cheeks of her ass jiggled and rippled like waves on a lake.

"Fuck Ava......fuck your ass is amazing..." I grunted as I pounded into her.

She was pushing back against me, using the leverage of her hands on the couch to push back towards my thrust. We were in a perfect rhythm now, both of us grunting, moaning, and breathing hard. Those sounds along with our bodies slapping against each other, were like music to my ears.

"OH FUCK.....LEE...LEE....I'm CCCCCUUUUUMMMMIINNGGGG," she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Fuck...yes....oh fuck...ooohhhh, cccuummmiinnngggg again," she groaned.

"AAARRRGGGG FUCK...AVA.....fuck," I bellowed and stiffen, buried deep inside her ass. My balls drew up and I felt my cock throb and spewed 4,5, 6 loads of cum deep in her bowels.

Collapsing on top of her, we were both panting and groaning. Her head turned to the side on the cushion I kissed her neck, "Ava that was incredible.....I've wanted to do that ever since I walked in the door at Deer Creek and spank your sweet ass," I moaned, my breath raspy.

"I'm...so glad....Lee....you were the one.....I can't believe....how good it was," she moaned softly.

"Just lay there, I'll get some towels and clean you up," I said as I kissed her neck again.

"I couldn't move...if I wanted too," she giggled softly.

Getting a couple of hand towels out of the laundry room next to the kitchen, I used one to wet in hot water. When I got back to the den Ava had not moved. Her hands were on the cushion beside her head, her eyes closed with a smile on her face.

Crouching behind her I gently washed her butt and cleaned her up. She just laid there and would moan softly, as I cleaned her up and dried her off. Taking the towels back to the laundry room, I cleaned myself off, and threw the dirty towels in the washer.

Returning to Ava, I wanted to talk to her and make sure she was okay, but she had drifted off to sleep. I chuckled and scooped her up in my arms, she barely woke, she just snuggled up against me and moaned. Reaching her new bedroom I just laid her on top of the duvet and found a sheet to cover her.

I left the bathroom light on with the door open to provide enough light if she woke up. Placing a bottle of water on the nightstand, I leaned over and kissed her forehead, she moaned and mumbled something I couldn't understand, but she had a smile on her face. Figuring she was fine I stepped out of her room and softly closed her door.

The next morning I was up before the crack of dawn. Since I showered before going to bed, after putting Ava to bed, I slipped on a pair of boxers and gym shorts and headed downstairs. Reaching the second floor I smiled remembering the night before, and figured I needed to check on her.

Quietly opening her door, I eased inside her room. She was still sleeping, as I glanced around her room. Suitcase, and a few boxes set around the floor where she had not yet unpacked everything. Then I noticed the Gateway Arch souvenir I bought her setting on the dresser. Smiling I walked over and picked it up.

So much had happened since then, she had wormed her way into my heart and I didn't want her to ever leave. Setting it back down on the dresser, I frowned, remembering what Richard said to me. Oh well, I told myself, Ava and I would work something out.

Walking over to the curtains covering the windows and sliding glass doors to the balcony, I opened them so she would have a perfect view of the beach and water when she did wake up. Leaving her room to go downstairs I closed her door.

AVA

Waking up I squinted my eyes, I was looking out at the beach and water. I jerked up remembering where I was and actually giggled out loud. As I sat up on the bed I groaned. My bottom was sore, but not bad. I grinned as I stood and walked over to the sliding door and stretched. Wow I thought what a beautiful view to wake up to.

Still naked I walked around the room running my hands over the furniture and admiring the room. I still had things to unpack, but I had put my hang up clothes in the walk-in closet, and bras and panties in the dresser drawers.

Grabbing what I needed I walked to the bathroom and showered. While showering I thought about how much things had changed between me and Lee, since he came to Deer Creek to get me. As I lathered up my body I thought about not just about last night but all the things we had done. The kitchen, the den, him shaving my pussy in my old room. The best thing was last night. Lee took my virgin ass.

I chuckled out loud thinking about the cum he had dumped in me. It was a good thing Mom had reminded him about my birth control pills when he called to give them a report on me. They magically appeared on my dresser one morning. It would be a while before I needed more, but I couldn't afford to slip up and not take them.

That thought made me sad. I was smart enough to know it was not a good idea for a brother and sister to create babies, meaning Lee and I could never have kids together. Meaning we couldn't create a family together! Hell there were laws against it, plus Mom and Dad would freak out.

The water turned cold I had spent so much time day dreaming, I finally turned the water off and dried off. I was sad now, where when I woke up I was happier than I had ever been. Oh well, I decided I was going to make the best of the situation and enjoy whatever time I had with Lee. The sex was outstanding and I was certainly not ready to give that up. The question is, what are Lee's expectations?

Taking Lee for his word, we were not doing 24/7 role-play, I put on a nice pair of bra and panties and a sundress with 3" heels and headed downstairs. My head was spinning with questions, but I was happy, and until the bubble burst I was going to enjoy what we had going.

LEE

The sun was coming up as I sat on the back patio drinking my coffee. I was flipping through my laptop to check messages and emailing customers. I always like to speak to a customer every 3 months, even if they are not having any problems. It let them know I was on top of things, thank them for their business, and sometimes get leads to new customers.