Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...yellow....oh hell green," she pouted.

"Sit up straight, place your left hand on the center console, your right hand on the door handle. If you let go before I tell you, that's 10 licks with my belt when we get home. Now."

When she did as I instructed, I told her to spread her legs. "Well look what we have here," I chuckled softly, as I reached over and cupped her wet pussy with my right hand.

"I think you like having your pussy exposed, you're certainly wet," I groaned, then used my middle finger to part her lips and and move upward and lightly touch her clit. She shivered and closed her eyes.

"Eyes open Ava, you know the rules, as I stroked her gash getting my middle finger coated in her juices. Fuck, I had to try and watch the road and do this at the same time. Where the hell was there a rest area when you needed one!

Ava moaned softly as I played with her pussy, and she had her eyes on my hand that was stroking her. When I pushed my finger inside her tight little pussy, she arched up and groaned loudly, "Oh..oh.."

I slowed my vehicle down to keep from wrecking. Cars was passing me but I didn't let up finger fucking her. In seconds she was humping my finger and moaning, and breathing heavily. Her eyes still locked on my hand that was tormenting her.

I curled my middle finger up and rubbed her g-spot. Now she was gasping for air and humping my hand rapidly. "Oh...oh gawd.....don't stop....ohhh"

About that time an 18 wheeler passed on the right side next to Ava, and stayed even with us. When Ava, screamed and arched up against my hand and came, he blew his horn, "HONK HONK HONK.

Ava's eyes widened as her core clenched down on my finger and she came again. She shuddered, jerked as her climax consumed her, her eyes now glancing at the trucker, who HONK again a final time, gave a thumbs up and pulled ahead.

As she came down from her orgasm she was panting and trying to slow her heart rate, "Oh my gawd how long was he staring at me?"

"Well he saw you cum twice, I think you made his day," I chuckled loudly. Then I stuck my middle finger in front of her mouth. It was soaked in her juices. "Clean my finger Ava."

She finally grinned then leaned forward and licked and sucked my finger. Fuck my cock had zipper tracks on it, from pushing against my shorts so hard. As she sucked hard on my finger when she pulled her mouth back there was a pop sound. My boxers and shorts were stained with precum.

She finally admitted she saw him pull alongside but was too far gone about to climax and couldn't stop. "God that was so embarrassing......and erotic also.... I can't believe we did that," she mumbled.

I laughed, "I think there's a little exhibitionist hidden inside you. Some people really get off and cum hard when they know someone is watching, or just think someone may be watching."

"Laugh now, but your seat is soaked over here," she said pointing to the edge of her seat.

Reaching inside the console I handed her a small box of tissues. "Here that's not a problem, that's why I wanted leather seats," I laughed.

"Can I dress now?" she asked as she wiped the seat off.

"No, I like you just the way you are. But you can crawl back there and get us a drink, all that work made me thirsty."

"You aren't serious? Someone might see me Lee," she murmured.

"You can always say the magic word RED." I teased her. "But a good submissive would not hesitate to please her Master. Just saying," I grinned and winked.

"You're just trying to make me say RED aren't you?" she pouted as she looked around at the traffic again. When she thought the traffic was spread out enough, she quickly crawled between the front seats across the console, and at first got stuck with her wide hips, between the driver and passenger seat.

I spanked her on the ass, and she shrieked, and wiggled on through the opening. Grabbing a wine cooler and beer she passed me a beer, then sat back in the second row of seats with her drink. That was not going to cut it!

"Get your ass back up here now Ava, or I'll stop the car on the side of the road and take my belt to your ass." I growled, my voice was low and husky.

"Okay, take my drink," she groaned and handed me her drink. This time she turned kind of sideways facing me and slid through the narrow opening. As she did her hand slipped and she fell face first in my lap, her legs flipped, one leg going into the front floorboard of the passenger side, the other leg around the headrest of the passenger seat. There she lay with her head in my lap, her backside toward the passenger window with legs spread wide, mooning the passing car occupied by 2 guys.

The driver of the car honked his horn and slowed down to get a better look. I died laughing. The sound of the horn made Ava raise her head and look over as she tried to right herself.

"Oh shit!," she screamed, her face turning bright red. Finally she got settled in her seat and glanced over at the car still beside us. The passenger of the car was up on his knees and had his pecker out jacking off and hollering something, I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I was sure was along the lines of wanting to fuck her.

She slouched down in her seat some, but I saw her hand go to her pussy and finger herself. She never turned her head to look again, but I noticed her cut her eyes in that direction. The sight of the guy jerking off watching her, had turned her on, now she was finger fucking herself. I was mesmerized at the sight. I had a little voyeur and exhibitionist sitting next to me pleasuring herself. Fuck my dick was so hard it hurt like a mother-fucker and was leaking like a busted water hose.

She was moaning and groaning as she fucked herself. They couldn't see her pussy, but I'm sure they saw her arm moving and knew she was masturbating. When she came she moaned "Oh fuck...." tilting her head back, arching her chest out. She pumped her hand faster and came again screaming, "Fuck....yess..."

I swerved and almost hit the car next to us, I was so intent on watching her come. Thank goodness the other driver swerved away from me to avoid a collision. I knew then I had to stop doing this before I killed us. I hit the gas and pulled away from them and sped up and lost them in the traffic.

Ava had come down from her orgasm and was wiping herself and the seat off with the box of tissues I had given her earlier. Her face was flushed and at first wouldn't look at me. Finally she did look at me and bit her bottom lip and giggled softly. "I can't believe I did that, but....gawd that was so erotic....he was jacking off watching me."

I chuckled, "We're coming into town you probably need to put your clothes back on," as I took her panties and gave them to her. As she took the panties from me she looked and saw a large wet spot on my shorts. "Seems someone else enjoyed the show," she cooed, pointing at my groin.

"You wanton slut, I think I have created a monster," I laughed. "Plus you have ruined the rest of the day, I had planned on us doing some other things this evening but I can't go out with this stain on my shorts."

"We've done a lot today, maybe we could pick up a Meat Lover's pizza and eat by the pool, we still have wine coolers and beer," she giggled as she slipped her panties on.

"Fine but don't put the rest of your clothes on," I smirked at her, "I call in the order and we will swing by and pick it up."

She smiled at me and dropped the jeans she had in her hand back on the floorboard and purred, "Yes Sir."

I phoned the order in and paid for it in advance and drove toward the pizza store, the time we got there the order should be ready. Completely the call I looked over at Ava, she was staring at my groin, I was still hard as nails.

"Master would like for you to scoot your ass over here and take my cock out," I growled at her. Her eyes met mine and she knew I was dead serious. I scooted my drivers seat back as far as I could and raised my right arm motioning for her to get to it. She slowly leaned over the console, undid my belt, unsnapped my shorts and pulled my zipper down. She freed my cock and giggled,"Master I freed your cock, what am I supposed to do now," she said in a little girl voice. She was leaning across the console, but had let her legs slip down in the floorboard on her side of the car.

I reached over and slapped her left ass cheek hard, "Whack" and she squealed. "Get your knees up in the seat, then suck my cock like a good slut," I barked at her. "Yes Sir," she mumbled as she got her knees upon the seat. "Whack" I spanked her left ass cheek again.

"I said to call me Master," I growled at her again.

"Yes Mas.." her answer was muffled as I used her pony tail to force the swollen head of my dick past her lips. I groaned as I moved her head up and down my shaft. It was difficult to drive but I was able to pull in the drive thru at the pizza store. There were 2 cars ahead of me giving me time to enjoy the blow job.

Ava was getting into it now sucking and slurping on my cock as the car moved slowly forward. She was not even thinking clearly, she loved what she was doing. As I pulled up to the window, she was moving up and down my cock without me forcing her.

The young man working the window hollered, "Meat Lover's Piz.." and paused as he looked over and saw Ava's head bobbing up and down in my lap. That caused Ava to abruptly stop and start to raise her head up, but I put the back of my hand and held her down. "I didn't tell you to stop," I mumbled. Then I turned back to the young man in the window and reached out for my order.

He was grinning from ear to ear, "Sir do you need any dipping sauce to go with your order." His eyes locked on the sight of Ava's head moving up and down in my lap, plus her thong covered ass in the passenger seat.

"No thanks young man, I'll provide her all the sauce she needs," and winked at him.

He nodded his head and grinned, "Come again"

"Oh I will, you have a good day," I said as I pulled away.

Still holding Ava's head down I had to pull over into a parking space there in the parking lot. I was about to cum and was afraid I would wreck. As soon as I parked I felt my nuts draw up, and I groaned, "Uuuuuuhhhh,,,uuuuuhh fuuucckk," and emptied my nuts down Ava's throat.

At the same time a convertible with 2 teenage girls pulled in and parked right beside me. They heard me grunt and were looking at me, their mouths open, a surprise look on their face. All they saw was a man sitting in a car, the window down, thinking I was probably jacking off. Then Ava raised her head up and was wiping cum from lips with the back of her hand. The 2 girls burst out laughing, "You go Girl" they shouted.

The girl on my side smiled and winked and gave me a thumbs up. Ava, squeezed my cock so hard I thought she was going to pinch it off. I rolled the window up, and chuckled and pulled her hand off my dick. "Why the hell did you nearly choke my dick off," I chuckled, as I backed up, then pulled forward heading home.

She didn't answer, she grabbed the pizza box I had shoved on top of the dash, and sat back in her seat and promptly got a piece out and started eating it. After swallowing a bite she looked at me, pizza sauce and cheese on her lips. "I didn't like her flirting with you." Then took another bite of pizza and stared out the window.

At home she left her clothes and shoes in the car and got out with the pizza, marched through the house barefoot, wearing just her thong panties, but still had on her top and bra. I grabbed the ice chest and followed her, she sweet ass cheeks jiggling with each step. My dick getting hard again as I followed her out to the swimming pool.

It was hard not to chuckle out loud, as she proceeded to put the pizza on the table between the two lounge chairs. She had not spoken since she made the comment about the girl flirting with me. After setting the pizza down she turned and looked at me. "Would Master like for me to undress or can I eat first," she pouted.

"Your acting like a brat," my voice stern letting her know I was serious, "besides you have already started eating without my permission. Hell you ate two slices on the way home. What do you have to say for yourself before I administer punishment."

She stood with her hands on her hips staring but not answering me. I glared at her, "You have two choices, one, you strip and bend over the lounge chair, legs straight and take your punishment, or two, you say RED."

She paused for a second then started removing her blouse, her bra, then rolled her panties down her legs and kicked them aside. Walking to the end of the lounge chair she bent at the waist, legs straight presenting her ass to me.

I set the ice chest down and pulled my belt loose from my shorts. I folded the belt then snapped it loudly. She flinched but held her position. I used the toe of my shoe to make her spread her legs, then ran my hand around her beautiful heart shaped ass. She moaned. Goose bumps pebbled her smooth skin.

"First she was the one flirting, not me. You had no reason to be pissed at me and nearly pinched my dick off." All the time I was talking I was caressing and squeezing her fleshy ass cheeks. She moaned again and pushed back against my hand.

"Besides we have already established you love being watched and performing in front of other people," I growled at her. She said nothing. "Answer me, am I right?"

"Ye..yes Master, sorry....I got....mad.." her voice is soft and shaky.

"I think you deserve three licks with my belt so you'll never repeat your jealous mistake again. I've told you I love you, that girl did not interest me even slightly."

Continuing to caress her ass, "I expect you to take your licks without screaming for the whole neighbor hearing, or I'll gag you and give you ten more. Understand?"

"Yes Mas..master," she shivered and tried shifting her weight from one foot to the other. Clenching her butt cheeks anticipating the first lick.

Running my hand softly over her ass I spoke softly, "Relax Ava and we'll get this over with. She did. The first lick of the belt hit over the center of her ass cheeks leaving a red stripe across both cheeks.

"Ohhhhh...gawddd.." she whimpered softly. Before she could catch her breath, I hit a little lower leaving another stripe across both cheeks. She sucked in air, her legs shaking but didn't utter a sound. The third lick hit across where her thighs meet her ass cheeks. She grunted through gritted teeth, "Ohhhh fuuucckkkk."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up, turning her to where she buried her face in my chest and sobbed softly. "You never have to be jealous, I will always love you, and if you want to learn to be a good submissive you have to learn to take your punishments. Never lose your temper and act like a brat. Once you take your punishment the slate's clean and we start fresh. Do you understand," my voice is soft and gentle as I stroke her back and the nape of her neck.

She nodded yes against my chest. I tilted her head up and kissed her forehead. "Now let's sit down and eat our pizza I'll grab you a wine cooler."

"Master, can...can I jump...in the pool.....my butt's....burning?" she murmured.

"Of course," I chuckled softly.

Ava walked over to the shallow end of the pool, and walked gingerly down the steps into the water. As she sunk down in the water, she closed her eyes and moaned. She didn't try sitting on the steps, she just moved slowly until she was up to her neck in the water, then leaned forward and started swimming slowly. I could see the stripes on her ass, they were turning pink now instead of bright red.

I grabbed a wine cooler and went to the edge of the water and squatted down to offer it to her. She swam to the edge by me and reached for it. "Thanks Master."

"No more Master, we're not playing anymore today," I grinned as I stood up. "When you're ready there's plenty of pizza over here."

She looked up at me and smiled, "If it's okay with you, can you bring me a slice where I can stand up in the pool and eat," she giggled.

She ate two more slices of pizza and had a couple of wine coolers, while I pulled a chair over close and ate with her. It was difficult not to get a hard on, watching her tits jiggle and move each time she moved a little, or turned up her wine cooler to take a drink.

We mostly talked about the trip to Mobile and the things we did, plus she was excited about seeing Lisa this coming week. After the pizza was finished she got out of the pool. Of course I got hard again seeing her completely naked. The stripes on her ass had faded and would be gone by morning. I didn't hit her that hard, but I'm sure they stung like hell when the belt connected with her smooth, soft ass.

She patted her self dry and wrapped up in a towel instead of dressing, hell her jeans and shoes were still in the car. I told her to go on in and find something comfortable to wear I would pick up out here.

Cleaning up the mess we made, I went out to the car and got her clothes, shoes and bag of souvenirs and brought them back inside. As I did she came back in the den wearing only a night shirt, looking sexy as hell.

She had one more wine cooler while she went through her bag of souvenirs again. She was back to her old self and seemed to be able to set without any trouble. After about an hour she yawned, I'm sure from the buzz from the wine coolers and the long day we had.

"Lee, I'm so tired I think I'm going to bed," and stood up and picked up her souvenir bag, "Thanks again for today, I had a really good day."

"So did I, see you in the morning."

AVA

In my bedroom I sat my souvenir bag on the bed, and went over and pulled the curtains back so when the sun came up I would have a great view of the beach. Stripping off my nightshirt, I decided to sleep naked, I saw my backside in the mirror and grinned. Three pink stripes across my ass, but they didn't hurt too bad now.

The belt hurt and stung like fire, but at the same time it turned me on. I like having his hands on me, and he told me he loves me after spanking my ass. The girl did piss me off flirting with Lee, but I also got a little turned on her seeing me wiping cum off my mouth.

Walking over to the bed I got my souvenirs out. I placed the USS Drum coffee mug on the dresser next to my Gateway Arch souvenir. So much had happened since St. Louis. I had learned a lot about myself since then. I discovered today I like being watched while having sex, plus it turned me on watching the guy jerk off as I masturbated.

I giggled remembering the trucker honking his loud horn. I saw him but was so close to cumming I wasn't about to stop. Hell it made cum harder being watched. I wish I could have seen the look on the guys face at the drive-up window at the pizza store.

I bet he had to jerk off as soon as he had the chance.

Folding the duvet back I crawled into bed and just covered up with the top sheet. With all the lights off there was still enough moon light I could clearly see the beautiful room I was now staying in. I thought about Lee's bedroom.

Lee had said he had never had a girl in his bed before me, and I believe he wouldn't have lied to me. I smiled as I closed my eyes, knowing deep down Lee and I would always be close regardless of what the future held. "I love you Lee," I whispered out loud as sleep took me.

End of Chapter 4