Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, I was just asking because where we are going they sometimes check ID's and I just needed to know. Hell I had fake ID's before I turned 21, shit my sister and I were stealing booze from my Dad all the time," he chuckled.

"So because I don't have an ID we can't go I guess," my voice still a little stiff.

"No we are going, but now I know you don't have one I'll just work my magic," he chuckled and put his arm around me. On a more serious note he said, "I just happened to know a guy that I can get you a fake ID in just a few days if you want me too."

"Sorry I got pissed, it just makes me angry I can vote, get married, have an abortion, join the military but can't legally go in a bar and buy whiskey! Hell if I'm not mistaken I can be a stripper in a nightclub as long as I'm not drinking," I pouted.

"I agree," he chuckled, "some of the rules society has make no sense. Just take a picture of your driver's license and send it to my phone. I'll have you a fool proof ID in a few days."

I don't have an Alabama license yet, I still have my Iowa license," I replied.

"Even better, I'll use it to make you 21, then when you get your Alabama license you'll have it if you've ever stopped by the cops, or when it doesn't matter." He chuckled again, " Just don't use the fake ID with cops unless it's absolutely necessary."

"How much does this guy charge?" I asked him expecting it to be expensive.

"Nothing, the guy owes me a favor," he grinned and hugged me closer to him.

Then he pulled me into him and for the first time kissed me, when I was not expecting it. His lips met mine softly at first then became more passionate as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He cupped my face with his left hand his thumb caressing my cheek. I moaned into his mouth arching into him. The kiss went on as our tongues battled back and forth.

He groaned and slipped his hand down my back until he reached my ass, pulling me against him. My hands ran through his hair returning the kiss until I was breathless and had to break the kiss to suck in oxygen.

He mumbled against my lips, "God your beautiful," then kissed me again a wet sloppy kiss as I moaned louder and caressed his face.

"GET R DONE," someone shouted and yelled. We both broke the kiss and looked. The crazy heavy set guy from the party boat with his hat on backwards was grinning and waving and shouted again, "GET R DONE."

He sounded just like Larry the Cable Guy. We both busted out laughing and waved back at him. Then we noticed some gal walk up beside him and hug him and wave at us then gave us a thumbs up.

About that time the band broke into the song "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On" and the couple started dancing together with the music.

Nick looked at me and grinned. "I think it's time to take you to Tacky Jack's" and got up and helped me up.

Nick was able to find a slot to pull in with his boat, and it was a short walk to Tacky Jack's outdoor section on the patio. We got a good table with a great panoramic view. Leaning against each other he took a selfie of us with the sunset in the background. The place was colorful and lively, people dressed in jeans, bathing suits etc. I had slipped on my white skinny jeans over my bathing suit and Nick just pulled his t-shirt back on.

He ordered us some fish tacos and a large Mojito and me a sweet tea. Sitting the Mojito next to me he nodded and told me to drink it. I had never had one and I loved it. A nice fruity taste with a mint. I learned later it was white rum, Lime juice, sugar and soda water. No one noticed or bothered us so I drank the entire drink while Nick drank my tea.

When we finished he walked us over to the souvenir shop and ended up buying me a Tacky Jack's t-shirt and a large light blue Tacky Jack's coffee mug. He had taken several pictures I wasn't aware of, like when I was bending over looking at souvenirs. Most of the picture was of my butt, bare back and back of my Bucket Hat with my pony tail sticking out. Another of me, a side view while I looked at coffee mugs. One was a close up of my face as I sucked on the straw emptying the last of the Mojito drink. He sent them all to my phone so I had copies. The best one though was the selfie of us with the sunset behind us.

As we left and pulled away in the boat I stood next to him as we headed back towards Orange Beach. I figured we were going ashore, but he dropped anchor about 3/4 of a mile off shore from Orange Beach. It was dark but there was plenty of moonlight. The water was calm and no other boats were near us. I could see the light of boats in the distance, and the lights ashore.

The moon and stars were bright, and other than running lights and a few dim lights on inside the boat it was dark. I was enjoying the view when Nick came up behind me and put his arms around me.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked speaking softly as he nuzzled my hair. "Would you like a beer or glass of wine?"

Leaning back against him, "Wine would be nice, maybe a glass of red."

"Have a seat and I'll get it," he mumbled softly, kissing the side of my cheek.

Settling on the lounge area next to the land side, the window was open and a nice breeze was blowing. I felt Nick slide in behind me and reach around handing me a glass of red wine.

Sipping wine while I snuggled up against him, we talked and laughed about some of the things that happened today. Especially the so-called 'Larry the Cable Guy'.

He pulled me tighter to him and set his wine glass down, then took my glass and set it aside. "That reminds me, he did interrupt us," as he tiled my head back and kissed the corner of my mouth.

Turning slightly where we could kiss better, he pulled me on to his lap where I was straddling him. He nibbled and placed little kisses around my lips, one hand on my neck guiding my head where he wanted. His other hand is running up and down my bare back, making me tingle all over.

I moaned into his mouth, and used my hands to run my fingers through his hair. Finally we were back to where we left off. Our tongues push back and forth and the kiss becomes more passionate.

Spreading my legs wider where I could grind against his hard length, I moaned when he used my pony tail to tilt my head back so he could kiss and lick the sensitive skin around my earlobe.

"Fuck Ava," he groaned in my ear, "I want to lick, kiss and suck on every inch of your body." Using his free hand he tugged the right strap of my bathing suit off my shoulder. In a frenzy he got the other strap off my left shoulder and now my breasts were free.

As he kissed and nibbled on my neck, he pulled harder on my hair forcing me backward, I arched into him as he moved down kissing and licking between my breasts. "Ohhh....yes...." I moaned and used my hands to guide his mouth to my aching nipples.

Latching on to my left nipple he mumbled softly, "Such sweet thick nipples," while rolling my other nipple between his fingers. I was about to explode and tugged at his t-shirt yanking it upward. "Off," I moaned as he bit down on my hard bud making me squeal.

He released my tits and I jerked his shirt off and pitched it behind me, while he peeled my suit down to my skinny jeans. Now I was completely exposed down to my waist. Grabbing my face with both his large hands his thumb caressed my cheeks as he kissed me hard, our tongues moved back and forth swapping spit.

My hands buried into his hair as my tits rubbed against his hard pecs, and I started grinding up and down on his shaft. We were basically fucking with the crotch of my suit and his shorts between us.

Somehow he was able to stand and I locked my legs around him, we continued our wet sloppy kiss as he moved us to the sleeping area. As soon as my back hit the mattress he was between my legs propped up on his elbows attacking my breasts.

Groping, squeezing, licking, sucking, one breast then the other, he murmured, "Gawd I could spend all day doing this, you have a perfect set of tits."

I needed more as I arched my breasts into his warm wet mouth, using my hands to try and force him downward. "Nick...." I moaned, "plea....sssseeee."

Taking the hint he moved downward his lips nibbling and licking every inch of me. With his tongue licking around my belly button, I felt him tug at the button on my jeans, then heard the zipper as the teeth released and slipped down.

Raising up he tugged my jeans and bathing suit down at the same time, as I planted my feet and lifted my butt so up so he could tug them off. The bathing suit and jeans came off turned inside out tangled together as he tossed them on the floor.

I was so wet I could smell my arousal as I laid spread out before him. I could see his chiseled jaw, high cheekbones, his hair hanging down on his forehead, as he stared down at me. His eyes roamed over my body as he unsnapped his shorts and started peeling them off along with his boxers. "Let me get a condom," he mumbled reaching into his pants pocket.

"You don't need one, I'm on the pill and I'm clean," my voice was low and husky as I gazed up at his amazing body. "I want to feel you inside me."

The light was dim but I could clearly see his hard cock sticking straight out. He looked to be about the same size as Lee, maybe a little thicker. I reached out to touch him and he grabbed my hands and pinned them beside my head, and started sucking and nibbling on my breasts again. He mumbled, "Good and I promise I'm clean."

With my hands pinned and him between my legs I writhed beneath him, "Ohhh gawd....pl..easee...." I whimpered, "I....need.....to cum..."

"I'm gonna make you cum so hard," he mumbled, as he used his lips and teeth to tug and pull on my sensitive nipples. "Don't move your hands," he growled, as he released my hands and moved down my body, "or I'll stop."

OH shit I thought, I needed to cum so bad, I don't need another day of being teased and not get to get to cum. So I gripped the pillow beneath my head with both hands and squirmed and moaned as he moved slowly down my body, nibbling, licking and sucking every inch of me as he promised.

Then it happened, his mouth found my wet pussy and the minute he licked and sucked on my clit I went over the edge and came. "OH fuck...I'm...cccuuumming." I squealed and bucked against his mouth. I tried to wrap my legs around him, but he caught my legs his big hands gripped the back of my knees and forced them back toward my head.

I was spread wide open as he licked and sucked on my lips and inner thighs, licking up all my juices. "Fuck you taste so sweet.....I wanted eat your pussy all night," he growled, his voice low and guttural. He started sucking hard on my engorged clit and shoved a finger inside my wet cunt and finger fucked me.

"OH....OH gawd.....I...need....OH fuck...inside me.....NICK....I'm CCUUMMMIINNNGG," I screamed. They probably heard me on shore as I screamed again, my core clamping down on his finger. He didn't let up as my juices exploded and soaked his face. I was breathless and couldn't form words, I just shook and writhed beneath him. My heart was racing and I couldn't take it anymore.

My hands found his hair and I tugged hard trying to get him to move upward, "Oh Nick....gawd....I need.....you inside me," I moaned and begged.

Kissing his way back up my body he placed his elbows on each side of me, his large hands framing my face he placed kisses at the corners of my lips whispering softly, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard....you'll never forget this night."

I could feel his thick length laying on my mound, his large balls against my wet cunt, and taste myself on his lips when he thrust his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned as my hands gripped his biceps and whimpered when he rolled his hips putting pressure on my engorged clit. I'd already cum twice from his tongue, but I needed his cock inside me.

His large body had me trapped beneath him and he continued to grind his hips against my clit driving me toward another orgasm. In post-orgasmic bliss I whimpered and twisted my mouth away from the kiss, "Pl...ease....I need....you..... to..... fuck me...please......" I moaned and begged. Fuck I needed a cock inside me.

Grabbing both my hands and placing them above my head, holding them in one of his hands, he raised up on one elbow and gripped his cock with his free hand. His voice was low and husky as he grinned down at me, "Is this what you want Iowa," as he rubbed the head of his cock against my wet pussy lips.

I looked up into his eyes, his face wet from my juices, I could taste myself as I licked my lips, I figured I had nothing to lose so I challenged his manhood to see if that would motivate him. "If you're man enough," I moaned.

"Oh I'm man enough," he growled, as he placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy, then gripped my right breast with his free hand and the other was still trapping my hands. I thought this was it, finally he was going to fuck me.

Instead he just wiggled his hips and tormented me, regardless of how hard I struggled to shift my body to get his cock inside me. He chuckled softly as he leaned down and started sucking and biting my left breast as he groped and squeezed my right breast.

It seemed like forever he teased and tormented me. My mewls only served to encourage him to take his time. Like a wanton slut I begged, "Gawd.......please..... Nick..........fu..." was as far as I got. He slowly pushed into my wet channel, his bulbous head spreading my vagina and I could feel every inch of him as he slowly pushed into me. The walls of my vagina could feel his hard cock throbbing as he pushed deeper and deeper. All I could do was moan and pant below him, I almost came as he bottomed out, his huge balls against the cheeks of my ass.

"Fuck Ava....your pussy feels so damn good," he moaned around my nipple as he nibbled on it. Buried deep inside me he released my hands and propped himself up on his elbows and used both hands to play with my tits, moving from one nipple to the other to lick, suck, and bite.

I felt so full with his cock buried inside me, I ran my fingers through his hair writhed beneath him wanting him to move. Finally he started to withdraw slowly, continuing to feast on my breasts. It felt amazing but I needed more, I needed a hard fucking.

"I clenched down on his cock as hard as I could making him groan, "Oh fuck Ava...... oh fuck.....your so fucking tight.....your pussy fits my cock like a glove." When he was almost out, he stilled for a minute, then growled in a guttural voice, "I'm gonna fuck you hard and fill your cunt full of my seed." Thrusting back inside me hard and fast took my breath.

My hands gripped his hair so hard I almost pulled his hair out, squealing as he bottomed out, his balls slapping my ass. Taking my hands out of his hair he laced our fingers together and placed them beside my head, his head buried in my neck and nibbling and biting the sensitive skin below my ear.

"Don't stop....."I murmured, as he pumped in and out, "yes...yes.....harder....fuck me.."

He grunted and bit down on my neck and started pounding into me faster and faster.

Every time he bottomed out he would roll his hips just right and rub my clit. Wrapping my legs around him I humped him back and we got in a rhythm, in and out, in and out. I was so close to cumming again I moaned as he sucked on my neck, "Nick......pl..easeee......don't....stop.....ohhhhhhhh gawd......I'm ccuuumminnngggg," I screamed burying my heels into his ass.

"Fuck fuck, fuck...." he grunted as he kept pounding me into the mattress, then he jerked his cock out and flipped me over on my belly. I was still in an orgasmic bliss when he flipped me. I grunted when he jerked my hips up and slammed back inside me. Gawd it felt like he was deeper.

"Fuck yes, gawd you got a sexy ass," he groaned and slapped my left ass cheek and started fucking me hard and fast.

"OH gawd yes.....fuck me......hard...." I moaned and pushed back against him as he thrust into me.

"You like it hard...I'll give you hard..." he grunted and started pounding me harder and every stroke slapping my ass cheeks. Left cheek "SLAP" thrust, right cheek "SLAP' thrust. Tired of slapping my ass he grabbed my pony tail and jerked my head back and forced me to my knees.

"OHHHH.....FFFuuucckkkk....cccuuummmiiinnnggg," I squealed as he slammed his thick cock in and out, over and over. My scalp was tingling as he pulled hard on my hair forcing me to look up at the ceiling. I could feel my tits swinging beneath me as he pounded into me. It seemed like one orgasm just rolled from one to the other, then like electrical shock I felt an explosive orgasm hit me like an earthquake and I screamed, NICK......OH.....FUCK......FUCK....OH..MY GAWD...." My eyes rolled back in my head and I collapsed on the bed. My hips still in the air where Nick grabbed hold and held me up as he continued to pounded into me sloppy wet pussy.

""MY God.....your pussy is clamping down on my cock..." he panted, "I'm....almost.... there.....I'm....gonna....fill your tight cunt up," he groaned and buried his dick deep inside me, "Ugh.....ughhhh....uuuggghhhhh.....uuuugggghhhhhhhhh," he grunted as he emptied 4 loads of creamy sperm in my pussy.

Collapsing on top of me then rolling to the side taking me with him, we were both breathing hard and panting. I felt his cock slip out and his wet dick fell against my thigh and cum dripping out of my wet pussy. We lay there cuddled together recovering from our orgasms.

As I lay there my body was still tingling from multiple orgasms, I could feel Nick's warm breath on my neck, his left hand cupping my left breast. I smiled thinking about all that happened today, Nick absolutely gave me a good hard fucking I badly needed. Then it dawned on me, why Lee had tormented me yesterday and denied me an orgasm. He knew I would be so wound up and horny I would be more than ready to submit to Nick and fuck him.

I started to get angry, then I realized he was doing this for both of us. The look on his face when Nick picked me up, there was sadness in his eyes. Kind like I felt at times when Sandy's name came up. A tear rolled down my cheek, I was scared things were changing and I wasn't ready to give Lee up. Sex with Nick had been great, not better than with Lee, just different.

A phone ringing snapped me out of my reverie, I felt Nick move behind me letting go of my breasts. I knew from the ring tone it wasn't my phone. I laid still and heard him mumble under his breath, then the clicking sound as he typed out a message, then the whoosh sound of a text being sent. He must have let the phone call go to voice mail then sent whoever called a text.

Settling in bed again he pulled me to him, and kissed the side of my neck, "I had the best time today and really want to get to know you better," his hand back on my breast just cupping it softly. Before I could respond he continued, "I have to go out of town this next week, but when I know my schedule better I want to take you on a picnic at the beach. Sorry we didn't make the beach today."

Using my hand to wipe away the tear on my cheek I murmured softly, "I had a wonderful time today," which I did, "I look forward to it." My thoughts were all over the place. I certainly felt a connection with Nick, but also with Lee. Shit I even liked John I had met at the diner. I looked forward to seeing Lisa tomorrow, someone I felt I could talk too.

Nick was getting hard again, his dick was pushing against my butt, but my emotions were all over the place. I needed to go home and think. "I really need to get home I have plans tomorrow," I mumbled and scooted away from him to get up.

"I wish you didn't have to go home and could spend the night, but I understand," he said softly as he got up and slipped his shorts on. "I'll let you have the shower first to clean up," he said in a low voice, as he opened a drawer and handed me a towel and wash rag.