Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in front of the mirror, I smiled and took a deep breath and relaxed. Leaving the top two buttons undone on the cover up, showed a portion of the top of my bathing suit and cleavage. The rest of the bathing suit was hidden under the cover up that hung down to mid thigh. The white opened toed Crocs showed off my red toe nails and I really loved the Bucket Hat with the wide brim. Slipping on the red sunglasses I got the first time I met Nick, I grabbed my bag and confidently headed downstairs.

LEE

After Ava finished eating and went upstairs to get ready, I went ahead and took care of Ava's dress and other laundry. I didn't see her again. I assumed she was primping and getting her hair and nails done, plus avoiding me because she was still angry with me about last night.

I decided to text Sandy and ask her if she would be available to Zoom call two

o'clock her time, that way Ava would be gone on her date. I want to speak to her, plus it would take my mind off Ava being on a date.

At 1:45 p.m. the door bell chimed, it was Nick arriving to pick up Ava. I was impressed, he was a nice looking guy, and had a nice smile. I could see why Ava thought he was hot. I didn't know him but had seen him a few times when I gassed up at the self-service lanes at the station.

"You must be Nick," I smiled and greeted him by sticking out my hand. Nice firm grip seemed to have a friendly outgoing manner about him.

"Yeah, nice to meet you Lee," he said as he shook my hand.

"Come on in, Ava's still upstairs getting ready, can I offer you something to drink?" I asked him.

"No thanks, you have a nice place here," he said looking around.

"Yeah I really like it here, especially having access to the beach across the road behind my house. Let me give Ava a call," pulling my phone out to call her. "She said she would be down in just a minute," I told him, "you know women," I chuckled.

"No problem, tell me about it, my sister is never on time, and besides I'm early," he smiled and laughed.

About that time Ava came down the stairs with her bag in hand. She looked amazing and Nick was certainly admiring her as she came down and joined us in the foyer.

Nick stuck his hands in his pockets and smiled at her, his eyes roaming over every inch of her. "I love the hat," he chuckled and stepped over to her, "here let me take your bag for you."

Even with her sunglasses on I could tell she was looking him over. He was wearing a white Bama baseball cap, and white Bama t-shirt, a gray pair of Board shorts along with gray Beach shoes. Being 8" taller than her she had to look up at him.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting," she smiled as she handed him her bag.

"Nonsense, I was a little early," he chuckled and glanced at his watch, "you're right on time. Maybe you can give my sister some tips on how to get ready on time, she's always late."

"Well, I hope you all have a good time out on the water," I grinned and winked at Ava.

"I guess we better be going, it was nice meeting you Lee," Nick said shaking my hand again.

AVA

Damn Nick looked even better than I remembered. I was glad I put my sunglasses on before coming downstairs, that way I could ogle him from head to toe. That white t-shirt with red letters "University of Alabama" spread across his chest showed off his muscular chest and biceps. His smile alone was panty dropping!

He said he liked my hat, but his eyes seemed to be on my cleavage where I had unbuttoned the top two buttons of my cover up. Like a gentleman he offered to take my bag. I glanced at Lee, he smiled, winked and nodded his head. I took that to mean he approved of Nick.

My stomach was doing flips, standing here in front of two handsome men, wondering what it would be like having both of them do naughty things to me at the same time.

Nick interrupted my thoughts when he took my hand and said we better be going.

Nick helped me up into his Ford F-250 and got in and put on his Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses. Smiling he said, "I hope you like what I have planned instead of going out to a fancy restaurant to eat," as he started up his truck.

'Well you said boat, beach, picnic," I giggled, "what's not to like."

We chatted and talked on the way to the marina, and he told me he was going back to the University of Alabama to get his masters in the fall. I didn't mention my trying to get into school there, since it wasn't a sure thing yet. I told him about small town Deer Creek and was considering making Orange Beach my home and was taking some classes online.

He pulled into a parking lot at a large marina and parked. There were all sizes and shapes of boats, some looking really expensive. It was a bright and sunny day as he led me down the dock to a really nice white boat trimmed in red.

"Wow, this is nice," I giggled, "pumping gas must pay really well."

He chuckled, "Well it's my parents but I told them I needed to use it, that I had this girl I wanted to impress."

"Well consider mission accomplished," I laughed as he helped me aboard. "A person could live on this thing."

There was a platform on the back he said was good for jumping or diving in the water. A hard covered top area where several people could lounge and where a raised area provided the driver to sit and have a good view. A pass thru that allowed people to sunbathe on the front of the boat in open air.

He showed me where it had a small bathroom with a shower and sleeping area below the front of the boat. The area covered by the hard top had 2 seating areas with tables, a small kitchen with an electric grill, small fridge and work area for preparing food.

"It's certainly good for a night or two," he grinned and opened the fridge getting us a bottle of water. "Have a seat and I'll get us underway."

It was the weekend and lots of people were out on the water. Everything from party boats, to ski boats and even boats bigger than the one we were on. This definitely wasn't Iowa.

"Up ahead is Robinson and Bird Island," he said directing my attention forward. He obviously caught me ogling him. He grinned and told me humans were not allowed on Bird island and parts of Robinson island, but there were beaches we could use.

When we were close he slowed and I was able to see Wading Herons in shallow water. It was amazing watching them fly a short distance, land and wade around and stick their long necks into the water, spear a fish and toss it in the air then catch it in its beak and swallow it whole. I grabbed my phone and started snapping pictures.

On the southern side of Bird island we came upon a large barge. He told me southern bands played, the music was free, they were just sitting up getting started.

People were sunbathing on their boats, some on a beach. Others were floating in the water or swimming.

"I hope you like this better than some fancy restaurant," he smiled as he shut the boat down and dropped anchor.

We were between the barge and beach, people were all around in boats, all were laughing and dancing, a 30 foot party boat was on our left, and a large yacht was on our right, and I looked up and a man and woman were making out on the bow.

"It beats any restaurant you could have taken me too," I laughed loudly. "This place is amazing."

Taking his hat and shirt off, I was drooling at his muscular chest and six pack. A scattering of blonde hair across his chest and a happy trail down his abdomen disappearing in his board shorts. He was tanned all over. Thick muscular thighs, narrow waist, made me wonder what he was packing in those gray shorts that ended just above his knees.

He chuckled, "I assume you swim, or we can just sunbathe and listen to the music."

"Swimming sounds good," returning his smile and taking off my hat and sunglasses.

"Great I've been dying to see what you have on under that cover up," he grinned.

Unbuttoning my cover up and taking it off, he whistled, "Wow, you look like you just stepped out of that Baywatch movie," his voice is low and sexy.

Toeing our shoes off we walked out on the rear platform and he said, "Ladies first," motioning for me to get in the water. The rear platform was just above the water so I dove in and came up a few feet out from the boat. He was still standing on the platform with his hands on his hips, smiling from ear to ear.

"Well are you coming in or just going to stand there and watch. The water feels great," I smiled up at him treading water.

"Just enjoying the view," he chuckled, then dove in. Coming up right in front of me he wiped his hair out of his eyes, "The way you dove in I'm guessing you are pretty good at diving."

"Not really," I giggled, "I dove some at the local YMCA back home, then over at Lisa's pool recently. She is really good though."

The band had cranked up and were playing country music, they were belting out "Honky Tonk Man" making me think of Daddy. He would listen to old country music songs while he relaxed on the back porch. I had gotten to where I enjoyed it.

"You got that far away look in your eyes, what are you thinking," he asked as he smiled at me. There was that panty dropping smile again, plus a wave of hair falling down over his brow made him even more handsome.

"Just how much I'm enjoying this, it's beautiful here," I replied as I laid back and started floating looking up at the sky.

"Glad you like it, I thought you might, but it gets' better," he chuckled and laid back and floated next to me.

"How could it possibly get better," I giggled.

"You'll see, but we probably need to get back on the boat. You're going to blister if we don't get some sunscreen on you," he replied his voice deep and husky.

Back at the platform he easily popped out of the water and motioned for me to lift my arms up. Without any effort he lifted me out of the water onto the platform with him. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he just smiled and reached and handed me a towel.

"Dry off and I'll get some sunscreen," he said in a low voice.

My stomach growled! He chuckled, "Maybe I need to feed you first," using his hand to tilt my head up at him.

I blushed, thinking, way to ruining the moment Ava! "Yeah, I haven't eaten since breakfast," I mumbled.

"I can fix that, just dry off and I'll grab us a bite to eat," he smiled and grabbed a towel for himself and quickly dried off and went into the kitchen area and started getting something out of the fridge.

After wringing my pony tail out I finished drying off and wrapped the towel around my waist and joined him. He had set out a tray with finger sandwiches, egg salad and pimento-cheese sandwiches. Also a tray with white grapes, 3 different kinds of cheese cubes, and ham and cream cheese pinwheels.

"Have a seat," he smiled, "if you don't like any of this I can fix you a ham and cheese grilled sandwich, or a cheese burger."

"Heavens no this looks great," I giggled, and sat down, "sorry to be so much trouble, I should have made time for lunch."

"Well if you didn't like what I was offering, I was going to bring out the big guns and offer to make you a peanut butter and banana sandwich," he chuckled.

"I like peanut butter and bananas but I can't say I ever tried them together," I laughed.

"I'll have to show you sometime, but right now what would you like to drink. I have milk, coke, 7 Up, beer, red wine, white wine, and of course water."

"I'll have whatever you're having," I smiled at him and took a bite of egg salad sandwich.

"Beer it is then," he said and pulled out 2 cans of Miller beer and opened them. Handing me one, he bumped his can with mine, "Here's to our first and hopefully many more dates to come," he smiled and winked.

"Do you always go overboard like this with all the girls, on their first date with you?" I asked him in a giggly voice. "I mean going to all this trouble to impress them?" Waving my arm around indicating the boat and location we were at.

"Honestly, you are the first," he said in a serious tone, then chuckled, "but you're also the first girl I had to buy a gift to get a date with."

Waving a finger sandwich I had in my hand at him, "Yep, that's what did the trick. without those sunglasses, I would never have agreed to go on a date with you," I jokingly replied.

"Best money I ever spent," he smiled, "now eat up and we'll relax and sunbathe and listen to the bands. We'll first get you lathered up with sunscreen to protect you from UV rays," he chuckled,

I watched his chiseled jaw and mouth move as he chewed up the last bite of his sandwich, a piece of pimento-cheese clung to the corner of his mouth. I just wanted to lean over and lick it off his face. I was so fucking horny the crotch of my bathing suit was wet, and not from swimming!

The bands were blasting out music from the barge and more people had gathered in the area as we stretched out on the lounge area on the bow of the boat. I looked over and up at the large yacht where I'd seen the man and woman making out earlier, now there were two men with the woman and she was dancing to the music while the two men clapped and urged her on.

The party boat I had seen earlier was closer to us now, and I could see three young women shaking their butts and twerking to the beat of the music. A heavy set guy with his baseball cap on backwards, went up behind one of the girls and acted like he was humping one of the girls butts. It seemed everyone on the boat was laughing and encouraging him.

I died laughing when a girl walked up behind the guy and jerked his trunks down and poured a beer down on his bare ass. I looked over at Nick he was grinning and pointing over to our right. There was a pontoon boat slowly moving through the water, I saw a red light up top turning slowly and flashing then a sign that said 'Security.'

As the boat moved I saw 4 men dressed in gray shorts, with white t-shirts with black letters 'Security Officer' on the front. At the back were a man and woman that looked to be handcuffed to a metal rail. They didn't look happy!

Nick chuckled, "If I had to guess they were doing the dirty in the open and got caught. Security will put up with a lot but if you go too far they will arrest you."

"What will happen to them?" I asked him, thinking of the things Lee and I had done in the car several times.

"Depends on what they were doing and where they were doing it. If I had to guess a fine and a warning," he laughed. "Now scoot down and turn over and let me put some sunscreen on you before you blister," he said in an authoritative tone.

We had been sitting on lounge cushions leaning back at a 45 degree angle, so I scooted down where I lay flat and rolled over on my stomach. He took my hat off and chuckled, "I'm just going to lay this on top of your head, the brim is in the way. It looks like we got to you in time and this should keep you from burning," he said as he squirted sunscreen on my back.

My back was warm from the sun and I squealed when the cool lotion was squirted on my back. He was kneeling beside me and started rubbing the lotion into my shoulders. It felt good with his large rough hands smoothing the sunscreen into my skin. Thankfully the hat laying on top of my head prevented him seeing the smile on my face. I bit my bottom lip to keep from moaning.

When he had spread the cream around good, I felt him shift and was now straddling me at the top of my thighs. "Just lay your arms along your side and relax and listen to the music," his voice is deep yet soothing. He worked coating my arms all the way down to my wrist, then started putting more lotion on my back.

He wasn't putting any weight on my thighs but I could feel his Board shorts against the back of my thighs. I didn't say anything when he slipped the straps off my shoulders down enough to work more lotion into my neck and shoulder area. When he got closer to my lower back and butt I sighed softly and tensed up and bit my lip harder to keep from moaning. He was using both hands and it was like a body massage rather than just applying sunscreen.

I closed my eyes, even though the hat covered my face, and just relaxed and listened to the music playing. From not sleeping much last night I almost drifted off to sleep. Then he scooted back and started on the back of my thighs. I moaned out loud without even thinking. I know he heard me but he didn't say anything.

The hat covered my face or he would have seen my face flushed beet red. Plus I was so wet between my legs he probably smelled my arousal. Using both hands he worked sunscreen into my legs one at a time.

When he was finished he lightly tapped my butt and told me to turn over. He stayed over me but raised up on his knees so I could turn over. I didn't have my hat or sunglasses on and when I got on my back, I squinted my eyes to look at him. He had on his Ray Bans and I couldn't see his eyes, but it appeared he had a boner.

"Here," he said, not a whisper, just low and quiet, "are your sunglasses," as he placed them on my face. Now I could see him better. Yeah he had a boner. I was beginning to wonder if he was human or I just wasn't that appealing to him. Obviously he enjoyed having his hands on me. I sure as hell enjoyed the feel of his hands.

"You might....want to do the front," he mumbled as he stood, his body blocking the sun from me. Now I could clearly see the outline of his package. His lips were tight and slightly curved up at the corners. "Would you like something cool to drink?"

Scooting up where I could lay back at a 45 degree angle, "That would be nice, I think maybe water," I said softly while putting my hat back on.

"Be right back," he said wiping his hands on a towel and going back into the cabin part to fetch us drinks.

The sunscreen lotion was laying there and I picked it up and covered my chest area quickly while he was gone, even lifting my suit enough to the outer edges of my breasts. I had just finished rubbing some on my neck and was fixing to do the top of my thighs when he returned.

I didn't see his boner and he wasn't gone long enough to jack off, I assumed he made an adjustment in his shorts. He laid down on my left side and handed me a bottle of water. I saw he had water also.

He cleared his throat and nodded toward my chest. I followed his gaze and saw I had not properly covered my right breast when I lifted the suit to rub sunscreen on my breasts. My breast was not fully exposed, but the edge of the suit was laying on top of my hard nipple. So he had a perfect view of the left side of my right breast and a view of my nipple.

Being the gentleman he made no comment as I adjusted my swimsuit. My face was flushed and I just took a big drink of water. I wasn't sure if I was wet enough that there was a wet stain on my crotch, but I couldn't see. Hopefully not, the suit had a thick gusset the sun beaming down would dry it soon enough.

"The music goes late, but if it's okay I'd like to leave before the sunsets and take you to a place I believe you'll enjoy," his voice husky.

"I'm in your hands, so far everything has been fun, and I'll go wherever you want to go," I smiled and looked at him.

"Well we might have to skip the beach part I mentioned," he chuckled "and I wouldn't want you to think I'm a liar."

"You mean miss the chance to get sand all down inside my bathing suit," I giggled. "I think I can probably let the beach part slide this time."

"Can I ask you a question?" his voice sounded serious.

"Sure you can ask, can't promise I'll answer," I grinned at him.

"Nothing like that," he chuckled, "I know you drink beer, but do you have a fake ID?"

"I did, but my parents found it and took it," I replied, "I haven't got a new one yet but I plan on it. Why do you ask now, since you've already offered me beer and wine? I'm sure you knew I wasn't 21," I spat out at him and sat up straighter. It was kind of pissing me off.