Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering I just slipped on my white jeans after untangling them from my bathing suit and put on my cover-up. Nick was back in the clothes he was wearing when he picked me up and had cleaned up the bed while I was showering.

He walked over as I packed my bag and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Ava I think you're really special and I hope you had a good time today," his voice was low and sexy, as he nuzzled my neck.

Leaning back against him as I zipped up my bag, "I did have a good time, a really good time and I think you're special too," I mumbled softly.

"Good," he said as he kissed my cheek, "now let me get the boat ready to take us ashore."

LEE

As the door closed behind Ava and Nick, I stood there in my rotunda with my hands in my pocket. It felt like a part of me was missing. I knew deep down Ava needed to spread her wings and really start to live her life to the fullest. That had been the goal when I brought her here from Deer Creek. Mom and Dad would be tickled to death their little girl was going to go to college, and was going on a date with a nice clean cut young man. No more assholes like Ray, the goth look in the rear view mirror, and her attitude much improved about the future.

Then why in the hell did it hurt so much and the house seemed empty without her. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a reminder that popped up to remind me of my Zoom call with Sandy at 3 p.m. It was 2:15, hell I had been standing here in the rotunda for almost 20 minutes since Ava left with Nick.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went upstairs to my office on the third floor. Walking out on the balcony I stood and watched the people at the beach. It was a beautiful sunny day and many were out enjoying the water. I sincerely hoped Ava was having a good time, I was just jealous. Deep down I knew Richard was right, I had to man up and let her find a man that could fulfill her dreams. Maybe if I could find the right woman I wouldn't be so jealous of seeing Ava with another man.

I made up my mind I was going to push harder and find out if there was anything there with Sandy, or was I just fooling myself again. Today I would really let her know what I felt. If it makes her mad or upsets her, at least I could move on and look elsewhere.

Getting my laptop I moved into my bedroom, open the curtains where there was a good view of the beach and water. I had dressed up for the Zoom call, but decided the hell with it. I stripped off and put on my bathing suit. I was in good shape and wanted her to know it. I planned on showing her my view of the beach, and my bedroom and that I wanted her here with me.

At two o'clock on the dot Sandy's face was looking back at me. She appeared to be in her bedroom sitting on her bed leaning against the headboard. All I could see was her chest and head, her blonde shoulder length hair frame her cute face and she was smiling at me.

"Hello beautiful," I greeted her with a smile on my face, "I believe you get prettier every time I see you."

Her face flushed as she twirled her hair in the fingers of her left hand, "Wow, you look pretty good yourself. You must workout a lot," she giggled.

"Just thought I would go for a swim after we finish talking. I wish you were here to join me. Let me show you the view of the beach and water from my bedroom," my voice is low and husky as I turned the screen so she could see the beach. I walked out on the balcony then turned showing her the bedroom.

"If you were here we could go for a swim at the beach, then come back here and have a picnic on my balcony and relax," I smiled turning the screen back to my face.

"It looks beautiful there," she gushed and smiled at me, "I'm afraid I don't have a nice view to show you here."

"I'm looking at the most beautiful sight right now....you," I growled and winked at her.

"Just wish I could see more of you," I teased her, "maybe you could put the laptop down so I can see more of you."

"You'll probably be disappointed, I'm wearing just an old blouse and shorts, I've been cleaning my apartment," she mumbled and proceeded to get up and place her laptop on a dresser at the foot of her bed.

Now I could see her from about the mid thigh up. She was wearing a sleeveless button up white blouse and a pair of dark green shorts. I could tell she was nervous, she didn't seem to know what to do with her hands. First she just let them fall down beside her, then she placed them on her hips and smiled back at me.

"Yeah," I chuckled to lighten the mood, "you're gorgeous, turn around slowly and let me get a good look at you."

"Wh..what," she stammered," her face flushing again.

"Come on," I chuckled again, and she started to turn like I asked her. When she got to where she was standing with her back to me I told her to stop. "Stop right there, damn you are beautiful from all angles. Don't move," I ordered her as she started to keep turning. She then mumbled, something but stayed turned with her back to me.

She follows orders I thought to myself, time to try something else. "I like the view better than the one from my balcony.

I heard her giggle softly, "You're embarrassing me, but I'm glad you like the view."

"Just stand there and answer some questions for me, can you do that," I growled my voice low and guttural.

"Wh..what kind of questions?" she said in a low voice.

"Do you own a bikini bathing suit?" I asked her.

"Well....yeah I have one, but haven't worn it in a long time," she mumbled nervously.

"That's okay, you have to agree though, a woman in panties and bra is about the same thing, so...I want you to take off your blouse and shorts now," my tone of voice was firm and authoritative.

"Y..you mean now, right here?" Her voice is high and squeaky.

I could see her ass draw up tight and her hands shake a little.

"Yes, right now, I bet you look good in a bikini, or in just a bra and panties. I've imagined it enough times," I chuckled.

Her hands moved to the front and I saw her shoulders tense up as she started unbuttoning her blouse. As she shrugged it off her shoulders, she let it drop to the floor. She was wearing a white bra, nothing fancy like Victoria Secrets, but nice.

She shuttered and mumbled something again I couldn't hear.

I didn't say anything, I was admiring her slender back and soft white skin. She paused for a minute, then her hands went to work undoing her shorts. As she pushed them down her hips when they got to her thighs she shimmied and let them fall down to the floor. I think to keep from bending over.

The panties were white also, full coverage cotton panties, again not fancy but framed her ass nicely. My dick got hard and I reached out and ran my finger over the outline of her tight butt.

"Wow Sandy, now I have to see the front side, but turn slowly I want to see every inch of you," I growled as my dick throbbed.

Obeying she turned slowly, the side view was fantastic, her c-cup bra was full and thin enough I could see her nipples were hard buds pushing against the fabric. Finally facing forward, her face and chest are both pink from flushing. Her bottom lip was between her teeth.

With her blouse and shorts off the view was mouth watering. The panties covered her stomach but I could tell it was flat and she had a little thigh gap. Her breasts sat high on her chest I desperately wanted to get her to strip naked. No need to push too hard. I was amazed she had gone this far. It was a good sign. Don't fuck it up now I reminded myself.

"Sandy," my voice was almost a whisper, but it was just low, "you are not just beautiful, you're perfect."

She was taking deep breaths and her chest was rising and falling. She finally quit biting her lower lip and mumbled shyly, "You....you make me feel beautiful, but I bet you have really pretty women falling all over you."

"I'm not lying Sandy, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. You're ravishing, stunning, gorgeous, and sexy....there are enough words to describe you," I said in a reverent tone.

"You...you really mean that? she asked nervously as she placed her hands over her crotch.

"You will learn Sandy, I say what I mean, and mean what I say. Always remember that, now tell me how things are going at work," I smiled wanting her to relax and loosen up. She was stung tight as a fiddle.

She started to reach down and pick her clothes up, "Sandy, just stay like that and get on the bed and talk to me. Leave the laptop on your dresser," I stated firmly.

I watched her slowly walk over to the bed and climb on, she leaned back against the headboard, then pulled a pillow over her crotch, both hands on it. She looked up at the screen and had a slight smile on her face. She was still blushing as she mumbled softly, "I feel funny.....I've never...done anything like this before."

"We're not doing anything, just talking, but not being able to touch you is torture. At least now I can admire your beauty while we talk," I winked at her and gave her my best smile.

The corners of her mouth lifted and she finally softly giggled, "How big are you?"

I knew she didn't mean my throbbing cock, so I said casually, "I'm six foot tall and weigh 190 pounds," then flexed my biceps and winked at her.

She smiled and laughed, "I can't believe I'm sitting here half naked ogling your hard body. It's certainly not the way I figured this call going."

"So, your ogling my body, I better cover up," I acted embarrassed and pulled a pillow over my bare chest.

"Stop it," she shouted and used the pillow she had in her lap and threw it at her laptop, laughing hard. "you know what I mean." She had forgotten all about being in just her bra and panties. She sat up and pulled her feet up and was hugging her knees. I had a perfect shot of her crotch.

Thank goodness her aim was bad and the pillow sailed by her laptop without knocking it where I couldn't see her.

"Tell me how things are going in good ole New Mexico," I smiled and put my hands behind my head and relaxed admiring the view.

Now that she was relaxed and at ease she talked about how well things were going at work. The new girl was doing great and she had picked up some new customers.

She told me she gave Tab some milk and treats before she logged on for our call. Finally she looked at me and smiled, "I'm doing all the talking and you are just staring at me."

"I'm not just staring, I'm also imagining what it would be like for you to be here in bed with me, telling me about your day," I said using my husky voice. "I can see you, hear you, but it would be so much better to hold you and smell your hair and kiss you."

She bit her lower lip, grinned and softly said, "I know....I dream about being with you."

That comment perks me up, and my other head perks up also. "We are going to make that happen one way or another. I want to make love to you Sandy, I want to hear you call my name when you orgasm, then hear you beg me to stop because you've had more orgasms than you can stand," I growled at her.

There was a hitch in her breath, then she moaned and cleared her throat, "Lee Gardner, you are getting me all worked up and not here to do anything about it.

I think I need to go," she mumbled under her breath.

"I've upset you and I didn't mean to do that. I just told you the truth, I want to be with you," I said in a low sincere voice.

"You didn't upset me, it's.....it's just been so long since I've had sex.....and your so dam handsome and sexy. I just need to go.....thanks for calling," she muttered in a low voice and started to get up off the bed.

"Stop," I ordered her in a sharp tone, "I may not be there, but I can still be of some help. Now lay back down and do as I tell you," my voice was husky. She was sitting up with one leg off the bed, her face flushed and she was chewing on one of her fingers.

"Now take your finger out of your mouth and lay back down," speaking softly I winked at her and grinned.

"I...don't....see how this helps.....maybe we.....need to," she was mumbling as I cut her off.

"Stop thinking and just relax and do what I tell you. You look like you badly need to cum and I'm going to help you. Lay down and with your head on a pillow, your legs straight out, place your hands palms against your hips," I directed her in a smooth calm voice. My cock was fully erect but she couldn't see it. I was tempted to pull it out and show her.

She was following orders and soon was in position laying on the bed. "Now close your eyes and take a deep breath," I said in a low voice, "that's it, now slowly let it out. Good girl.....now do that a couple more times."

Damn she looked good, I could see her from her cute little feet all the way to the top of her head. Her chest was rising and falling as she took deep breaths and let them out slowly. Her hands had been clenched tight but they were now relaxing against her hips.

Do you feel better?" I asked softly. I was straining to keep my voice steady and low. I want to tell her to strip naked, but was afraid that was pushing too hard. My dick was trying to escape from the top of my bathing suit and was leaking.

"Y..yes..." she said, her voice was so low I could barely hear her. She licked her lips and sucked on her bottom lip.

"Keep your eyes closed and just listen to my voice and do as I tell you. Now slide your feet up until they are against your butt, that's it, perfect."

Her breathing was calm and I saw a small smile on her face. What's she thinking? Fuck I wish I was there with her. My dick was so hard it hurt!

"You're doing great, now just let your knees fall out to the side and keep your feet against your butt." It looked like she was wet but with those white panties I wasn't sure.

Her eyes flickered open and I told her, "No, keep your eyes closed I want you to picture yourself spread out thinking about me and wanting to please me. So now take your right hand and touch yourself. That's it," she had her hand all four fingers between her thighs and I saw her squeeze her crotch, a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Pretend that's my hand between your legs, take your middle finger and find your clit and rub it up and down, then side to side." Fuck I was going to shoot of in my trunks. She did exactly what I told her. She was moaning and started humping her finger, slowly at first then faster.

I wanted to give her more instructions but she was already off to the races. Her left hand was gripping the sheet by her side. Her eyes squeezed shut, she was panting and breathing rapidly. She was in her own little world, she didn't need me to say anything else.

I just sat there and watched. I was mesmerized at the site before me. She was moaning louder and bucking her hips up and down, her hand moving faster and faster. "OH gawd.....oohh...ohhh..ooooohhh" her hip rose up one more time and she shuttered and jerked finally collapsing back on the bed. With her eyes closed, her right hand fell to her side as she gasped for air. Her chest was heaving, sweat broke out on her face.

I had cum in my trunks without even touching myself, as I stared at her crotch. Her panties were soaked and I could see moisture leaking out the side of her panties. She was so wet I could see the outline of her lips, fuck I wanted to bury my face between her legs and lick up all her juices.

"That was the most erotic thing I ever saw," I growled in a guttural voice. "Just wish you were here in bed with me."

Opening her eyes, she stared at me, keeping her legs spread, "I can't....believe I just did that.....I wish it had been you, that's what I was thinking. I haven't cum that hard ever before," she panted still trying to get her breath back.

"Well," I chuckled, "it was so erotic and amazing I cum in my bathing suit just watching you. You are so damn sexy and beautiful, but I knew that the first time I heard your voice."

"Did you really," she giggled, "I mean, you know in your trunks?"

"I'll show you," I growled, and moved the laptop where she could see my cum stained trunks, "believe me now," I chuckled again.

Her hand flew to cover her mouth, "Oh my, you really did," and giggled again. Then she looked over and said, "Oh shit, Madeline the girl I hired is supposed to be here in about 30 minutes to go over some changes we need to make on a document we are publishing. I've got to go," she said in a panicky voice.

Then sweetly she pressed two fingers to her mouth and reached out and touched the screen, "Until next time handsome," then the Zoom call ended.

I smiled and closed my laptop. Looking at the clock I saw we had been on the call for a little over an hour. One of the best hours I could remember. Things were looking up and I felt like Sandy was more than ready to move forward with me. I just needed to get my ass out to see her in person.

Fuck cleaning up and changing trunks, I was going swimming anyway. So I grabbed a towel and headed downstairs to ice down some beer and head to the pool.

After a couple hours swimming and drinking beer, I decided to approach Richard and Lisa about Ava staying with them next weekend, after the SAT test this coming Thursday. I could fly out and see Sandy on Friday and return Sunday or Monday.

About 7 o'clock I knew I needed to eat after consuming a six pack of beer, so I went in and stripped off my trunks and threw them and my towel in the washer. A laundry basket was sitting there and a pair of Ava's panties were laying on top.

Here I was naked and just the sight of her panties was making my dick hard. Sandy had taken my mind off Ava, now I was wondering what Ava was doing right now. Frustrated I grabbed some dirt towels and threw them in the washer and started it, then went upstairs and took a shower. A cold shower!

Downstairs in a pair of gym shorts I plopped down on the couch and phoned in an order for a Meat Lover's pizza. It was not my favorite, but it was Ava's, and there would be plenty leftover for her to have if she was hungry when she got in. She was coming back tonight wasn't she? Damn I needed to get my mind off women.

When the door bell buzzed I was flipping through TV channels trying to find something to watch that had nothing to do with women or sex. I clicked over to Amazon Prime and while it was loading went to the door and got the pizza. It had to be a damn cute girl making the delivery, she smiled when I opened the door in just my shorts. Being a nice guy I returned her smile and gave her a big tip, with a smile and big tits she deserved to have a good night even if I wasn't.

Returning to the den I grabbed a couple of beers and with the pizza sat in my recliner and searched Amazon Prime and found 'Band of Brothers' it had been a long time since I had watched it. What the hell, it was an excellent series and it would get my mind off women and sex.

After a couple episodes I paused it, and put the remaining pizza in the fridge and left a note to Ava that there was pizza in the fridge. Grabbing a couple more beers I returned to my recliner to watch a few more episodes before going to bed.

AVA

On the way taking me home Nick told me the reason he didn't take me to the beach for a picnic as planned, was because a bunch of his friends were going to be there.

"I made a last minute decision I wanted you all to myself," he chuckled, "the original plan was to meet up with them, then just you and I go to Tacky Jack's later."

"Like you said, we can go to the beach another time," I giggled, "I do need to work on my tan more."

Walking me to the door, he kissed me goodnight, just a soft kiss on my lips as he held me by my shoulders. He grinned and spoke softly, "I'd like to do more than that, but your brother may come out here and kick my ass if I kissed you the way I want too," he chuckled. "I look forward to seeing you again."