Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh believe me, when he sees you in just that one piece suit I hope he's where he can hide his boner," I chuckled loudly.

She laughed then said, "Well it didn't take a skimpy bathing suit for John to get a boner."

"Whoa, whose John," I asked her in a low husky voice, with my brow furrowed.

"He works at "Dog Heaven" and his parents own it, and he waited on me today. As a matter of fact he asked me out for a date," she giggled.

She went on and told me about him getting a boner staring at her breasts, and finally sitting with her. Yeah I was feeling a little jealous, a lot jealous to tell the truth. But she needed to meet other people and enjoy being young. I sure as hell did.

"Anyway," she said, "he's nice looking, funny and interesting, so yeah I may take him up on his offer and go on a date with him."

"Good for you," I said and reached over and squeezed her hand. "I'm proud of you, you know that."

Squeezing my hand back, she gave me a sly grin, "I still have a contract with you and I intend for you to honor it."

"As the boss in that contract, I'm releasing you to do whatever you want when you're on a date. But yes I plan on honoring our contract," I smiled and winked at her.

She grinned and stood up, "Do I need to change clothes wherever, we're going to eat?"

"I would suggest you do something with your hair, not that it isn't sexy looking, you just don't want to look like she just crawled out of bed," I chuckled. She stuck her tongue out and grabbed her bags and went upstairs.

We went back to the Wharf and mingled in the shops until almost 8 o'clock, then found a seaside restaurant. Ava got a seafood salad and I ordered a dozen raw oysters and crab legs. She made faces while I ate the oysters, but it didn't stop her from eating some of my crab legs.

"Do you always have to steal the food off my plate," I teased her.

"Well I didn't think I was hungry, until I saw the crab legs," she gigged, "I'm still finding out what seafood I like, and I think crab legs are going to be one of my favorites."

"You reach over here again you might get punished," I grinned and winked at her.

"Maybe I need to be punished," she smiled coyly, "after all I flirted with a total stranger this afternoon."

I looked up at her and smiled, "I agree, now go to the restroom and take your panties off and bring them back to me," as I took another bite of my crab legs.

She looked at me and blushed but I knew she wanted to do it. She started to get up and I pointed to the side of my plate, "Place them right here when you get back," and took a drink of my beer. Her face turned red. She thought she would just sneak them to me and nobody would see.

By the time she came back I had finished my food and was sipping my beer. She had her panties balled up tightly in her hand and sat down. Her face was flushed as she looked around making sure no one was looking. As she reached over next to my plate to drop the panties, I coughed into my hand just as she dropped them.

Her face turned bright red and she looked left and right real quick to see if my cough caused anyone to glance this way. I just let them lay there and took another drink of beer. Then motioned for the waiter to bring the check.

She was about to panic when she saw the waiter headed our way. I let him get about 10 feet away and casually picked them up and stuck them in my pocket. They were wet.

I gave the waiter enough cash to cover the meal and a nice tip, then ushered Ava out of the restaurant and to my Armada. She had not said a word until we got inside the car. Once we did, she giggled, "I can't believe you almost let people see my panties on the table."

I started the car then rolled the passenger and driver's side windows down, leaving the car in park, and just sat there. The parking lot was well lit and people were coming and going.

"Your panties were wet, pull the front of your dress up and show me your pussy," I smirked.

You could hear people taking and passing close by, but she looked around and pulled her dress up. "Now masturbate until I tell you to stop," I ordered her, my voice low and husky.

She slipped her right hand down and started rubbing around her clit. I let her do that for just a minute, then reached over and stopped her. Using my hand I cupped her pussy, she was soaking wet, I slipped my middle finger inside her and she groaned and bucked her hips up to meet my finger. I finger fucked her for only a minute then pulled my finger out and told her to suck it. Then I pulled my hand back and started the car.

She sat there with a dumbfounded look on her face, she thought she was going to get to orgasm. "Keep your hands off your pussy. Remember I control your orgasms, at least until your date picks you up tomorrow," I growled at her and headed home.

She left her dress pulled up and I could see she was sitting on the bottom portion of her dress. I'm sure the back of her dress was stained with her juices.

"You will remain silent unless I ask you a question, and before we get home I expect you to be naked." I saw a grin on her face, thinking she would finally get to cum

It was a little after ten o'clock when we got home I parked out front of the house instead of pulling into the garage. She was sitting there naked and she looked at me like I was crazy and opened her mouth.

Holding my hand up, "Quiet, you can take your purse inside, but leave everything else in the car and get your ass inside," I ordered her in a husky voice. My cock was hard as concrete seeing her naked body.

I was kind enough to stroll to the front door and open the door quickly. She slid out the car and looked around, one arm across her chest with her purse and the other over her ass as she rushed inside.

It was one hell of a nice view, her naked and running inside. I'm reminded myself I needed to be sure and save the security camera footage. She stood in the entrance waiting for me to tell her what to do, with a sly grin on her face.

"In the den kneeling in front of my chair," I growled at her and slapped her ass as she went past me. She squealed and hurriedly got down on her knees where I told her.

I removed my shirt as I walked over to her and kicked off my shoes. Standing in front of her I told her to take my pants off and she quickly obeyed. She smiled up at me as she pulled my pants and boxers down, and I kicked them away. Standing there in my socks and a hard cock already leaking, I reached over and pushed a strand of her loose hair behind her ear. Pony tails were nice, but she looked especially nice with her long hair flowing down in soft waves.

"Hands behind your back and suck it," I growled, my hand on the nape of her neck pulling her forward. She eagerly opened her mouth and licked and sucked the head of my cock slurping up all the precum. I gritted my teeth to keep from cumming. Her warm wet mouth and her moans as she worshiped my dick were almost more than I could stand.

With a fist full of her hair I pulled her off my cock and growled, "Don't forget my balls."

Dipping her head she licked my ball sack, then sucked on one ball then the other. Damn my little Ava was becoming an expert cocksucker!

"That's enough slut," still controlling her by her hair, "open that sweet mouth and suck it some more," I groaned and stuffed her mouth again. Yanking her head up and down on my cock, she was sucking like it was her favorite meal, and she wanted a mouth full of cum.

I couldn't hold out much longer, when I felt my nuts draw up I used my grip on her hair to tilt her head back, and used my other hand to jack off. Roaring, "Fuck Yes! Fuck..fuck..fuck." shooting several ropes of hot creamy cum on her chest, coating her breasts in a thick layer of cum.

With her head tilted back she smiled and moaned, as I coated her breast, and even more when the hand I jacked off with, started rubbing my cum into her soft globes.

After getting my cum smeared around each breast I held my hand up and made her lick it clean. She moaned and licked it, each finger, between my fingers, the palm of my hand, her eyes on me all the time.

"That's good my little cumslut," that's your reward for the evening," I chuckled. "Now go to bed, do not clean up, do not touch your pussy, you are not allowed to cum. NO ORGASMS before your date picks you up tomorrow."

"But..." she started to speak, and I put my hand over her mouth. "No talking, and I'll be watching to see if you don't obey. I promise I will stick those anal balls up your butt and make you wear them on your date. At 8 o'clock in the morning you may shower and wash my cum off your tits, not before. Now go before you do something you might regret."

AVA

After browsing around the different shops at the Wharf we went to eat. The seafood salad was really good with shrimp and crab meat, but Lee's crab legs looked good so I stole some off his plate. I knew that always aggravated him, maybe he would punish me and we would have sex.

I couldn't resist the challenge of taking panties off in the restaurant and giving them to him. My panties were wet by the time I slipped into the bathroom and removed them. Surely when I put them on the table next to his plate he would pick them up before someone saw them. Squeezing them into a tight ball in my hand, I made sure no one was watching and reached over and dropped them next to his plate.

He coughed just as I dropped them and was pulling my hand back. Oh shit, I glanced around to see if anyone was looking. Sure enough a lady just behind Lee looked over at us. Then Lee called the waiter to bring our check.

Damn I was wet and leaking, the idea of people knowing I was without panties and they were laying on the table turned me on. I sighed in relief when Lee picked them up before the waiter arrived at our table.

In the car I got excited again when he rolled the windows down and ordered me to lift my dress and masturbate. Finally I was going to get to orgasm! People were walking near by and talking as I reached down and started rubbing my clit. Oh hell yes this was going to be hot.

It was even better when he reached over and moved my hand and took over. When his finger slid into my wet pussy I grabbed the door handle with one hand and the edge of my seat with the other and humped his finger. Just a little more and I would go over the edge. Then he stopped! Sucking his finger clean I moaned tasting myself on his finger. Then he stopped and started home.

Telling me I couldn't speak made me think we were not through playing. Just hang in there I told myself, I would get my release when we got home. I got turned on even more when he had me stripped naked on the way home. Maybe when we get home he'll bend me over in the garage and fuck me.

What the hell he parked in front of the house and told me to leave my clothes in the car and just get my purse. A damn small clutch purse wasn't going to provide me any protection. Rushing in the house with my arm over my chest holding my purse, the other hand over my privates I don't think anyone saw me.

Slapping my ass and telling me to go in the den and kneel down by his chair, made me all giddy inside. I needed to cum so bad, I was ready to beg if that's what it took. I couldn't get his pants and boxers off fast enough. I was anxious to taste him, maybe then he would tongue fuck me. Hell anything to make me cum would make me happy.

I smiled up at him as he brushed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, and told me to put my hands behind my back, Then with his hand on the nape of my neck her pulled my face to his throbbing, leaking hard cock. Taking the head in my mouth I licked and sucked the precum from the bulbous crown, licking around the ridge and flicking my tongue and slurping his salty, musky essence. He was groaning and I figured he was close and I was fixing to get a mouth full of creamy hot cum.

With a fist full of hair he yanked my head back, making my scalp tinkle, and made me suck his swollen balls. Looking up at him I bathed his balls one at a time, making him groan and I could feel his balls drawing up. He pulled me off his cock and rammed his cock back in my mouth and used my hair to move my head up and down his meaty shaft. I could feel his cock throbbing and pulsing like he was about to cum down my throat, suddenly he jerked my head off and jacked off coating my breasts in a heavy load of sperm. Cum covered my chest and both breasts in a thick creamy layer. Using his free hand he rubbed his hot sticky cum into my tits making sure every inch was covered.

I stared up at him and moaned, loving the feel of him massaging my breasts. My pussy was leaking and I was sure I was leaving a spot on the floor. His hand was covered in cum, and he had me lick his fingers and palm clean, which I gladly did, expecting him to give me my release.

I was shocked when he said that was my reward! Go to bed, don't touch yourself, with the threat of making me wear the anal balls up my ass when I went on my date.

When I started to speak he put his hand over my mouth telling me to not only not touch myself and masturbate, but not to wash his cum off of me until in the morning.

As bad as I wanted to argue with him I kept my mouth shut, I'd signed that contract and by damn he wasn't going to break me. He knew I hated orgasms denial I'm sure was getting a kick out of me being horny and wanting to cum.

Upstairs I stood in front of the full length mirror and looked at my cum covered breasts, and my thighs sticky with my own juices. I had no doubt he was watching me on his security cameras. I was tempted to give him the finger, but knowing him he would cram those balls up my ass!

I reeked of sex and I didn't want to mess up a night shirt, even the blue t-shirt of his that I kept. Crawling in bed, I cursed him in my head and pulled the covers up to my neck, making sure I put both my hands outside the sheet so he could see my hands. I did not want to take a chance and touch myself and him stuff those damn anal balls up my butt.

LEE

Damn she looked sexy, her hair was a mess from me tugging on it, her nipples were hard bullets, those heavy, cum covered breasts heaving with each breath she took. Her thighs were slick with her juices and her eyes blazing at me for not allowing her to have an orgasm.

When she turned and walked off my dick got hard again watching her amazing ass jiggle with each step. Reminding me of burying my cock deep in her dark tunnel. I chuckled as she disappeared from sight, and looked down at the puddle she left on the floor.

As I cleaned up I thought, Nick I did you a favor, she will be so horny tomorrow if you can't fuck her your not the man for her! Ava needed to experience sex with other men, nice ones, not like that dirt bag Ray back in Deer Creek.

Laying in bed I wondered if I was doing this, encouraging Ava to date and see other men, because it would make me feel less guilty if and when I fucked Sandy. Richard was right, Ava and I can't have a full life together. Also I had many times, fucked more women in a day than she had in her entire life.

Tossing and turning in bed I kept wishing that there was some way Ava and I could continue enjoying each other sexually. During the night the dream returned of Ava, Sandy and I in bed together. I woke up with a boner at 6:30 a.m. and said fuck it, and jacked off thinking about fucking both of them side by side with their heads down facing each other and their asses up in the air. Taking turns fucking them from behind as they squealed and held hands. My chest and stomach were covered in cum and I was panting out of breath. I think I came harder than I ever had in my life.

After showering I dressed and checked my security cameras. It was almost 7:30 and

Ava was laying in bed staring at the clock. I chuckled, she was counting down the time until she could shower and wash my cum off of her.

I waited until almost 8 o'clock and went to her room. She had just grabbed a towel and was fixing to shower. With her back to me she snorted, "Can I help you with something."

"No I just wanted to congratulate you for making it through the night without masturbating or giving me the finger," I chuckled and leaned against the door frame.

"Well I'm fixing to shower if you don't mind," she said as she used her hand to test the water temperature.

"I don't mind, I thought I might watch so you're not tempted to masturbate in the shower," I said as I put my hands in my pocket and grinned.

She sighed and stepped in the shower closing the glass door. My dick hardened, there is just something erotic about watching a beautiful woman shower and suds up her body. After a few minutes I stepped out of the bathroom, I knew if I didn't I was going to strip my clothes off and fuck her in the shower.

AVA

Damn, would that damn clock ever reach 8 o'clock. At five minutes till I jumped out of bed and got a big fluffy towel, and then Lee walked in. Ugh, I didn't need this. I could feel him looking at me as I turned the water on.

He obviously checked the cameras to see if I masturbated, and thought it was funny I didn't even give him the finger. Keeping my mouth shut I stepped in the shower. If he was going to watch I would give him a show and make his dick hard! So I lathered up the sponge and slowly ran it over my breasts, and moaned loud enough for him to hear.

Through the glass door, I glanced at him as I turned my ass toward him and pushed the cheeks of my ass against the glass door as I bent over and washed my hair. After washing and rinsing my hair, I noticed he had disappeared. I giggled knowing he had got a boner and had to leave. Serves him right, I hope his dick's so hard it hurts!

LEE

The sight of Ava's ass cheeks against the glass door was more than I could take. I went downstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee and walked out front. As I sipped my coffee I looked over at my Armada and chuckled, remembering Ava racing naked to the front door last night. I had saved that image off my security camera and planned to show it to her later.

Finishing my coffee I went over and got Ava's yellow dress and heels out of the car and carried them into the laundry room. There was a large wet stain on the bottom part where she leaked all over it. I laid the dress next to the panties she had taken off at the restaurant on top of the washing machine and left them there.

I heard Ava in the kitchen and went to see what she was up too. She had on a white robe belted at the waist and a towel around her hair. She had a cup of coffee and was busy frying herself an egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast. She ignored me as I got a fresh cup of coffee.

"By the way, I put your dress in the laundry room on top of the washer. I didn't want to take a chance of your date seeing it," I chuckled. "You might want to put some stain remover on it, the back portion has a large stain."

Plopping down in a chair across from me she gave me a small smile, "After the way you treated me last night you could do that for me, since I need to get ready. I still have my nails to do, my hair and pack things I'll need," her voice snarky.

I started to correct her for her sarcastic remark, but figured I had pushed her enough.

"Yeah I can do that, go ahead and finish your sandwich and go get ready," I replied and got up to leave the kitchen. Staring at the gap in her robe at her tits was giving me another boner. The thought of her being with Nick or any other man was bothering me, but I knew it needed to happen. I didn't have to like it!

"Really?" she murmured, she wasn't expecting that response from me.

Over my shoulder I replied, "Anything for my favorite sister," I chuckled.

AVA

The closer it got to two o'clock the more nervous I got. My bag was packed with everything I needed and I was just slipping on my cover up and new hat when my phone rang. It was Lee saying Nick was downstairs. I told him I would be down in just a minute.