Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers

"Well," I giggled softly, "it's almost midnight, and at midnight I will turn into a ugly fat girl, so I had better hurry inside."

"Iowa I don't believe that for a second, but next time I'll keep you out past midnight just to see," he chuckled again, then kissed me again. "I'll be in touch, good night."

Inside the house I heard the TV going. I had been hoping Lee was already in bed. I was sure I had that just fucked look, plus no bra or panties on. Just my white jeans and the cover-up. The kitchen light was on so I went in there first to get some water.

On the counter was a note:

Ava

There is Meat Lover's Pizza in the fridge. Thought you might be hungry. If not you can save it for tomorrow. Hope you had a good time. Lee (heart emoji)

A tear formed in my eye. He thought of me while I was gone. What had he done all day while I was gone? The TV was still going so I wiped the tear out of my eye and took my bottle of water and went into the den to thank him.

He was asleep in the recliner, wearing just a pair of gym shorts. His head was tilted to the side and the corners of his mouth turned slightly up like he was about to smile.

His muscular chest rose and fell gently with each breath. I looked down at his lower body, he had a hardon.

I heard the TV, it was a war movie and the scene was changing showing episode 5 starting. How in the hell did he get a hardon watching a war movie, I giggled softly.

There was a throw on the back of the couch so I got it and covered him up. He moaned as I spread it over him and he smiled, but was still sound asleep. Turning the light off except the table lamp by the couch. I went back to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of pizza and took it and my water back to my bedroom.

In my bedroom I stripped and put on a clean pair of panties, and the blue t-shirt of Lee's that I had kept. Taking my pizza and water bottle I went out on the second floor balcony and climbed into a lounge chair.

As I ate my pizza I thought about how much things had changed since Lee came to Deer Creek and got me. What changes lay ahead, and how would I handle them? Was Nick to be a big part of my future? Or John? What happens with Lee and I?

Crawling in bed I thought tomorrow, Lisa will help me figure things out. Smelling Lee's shirt I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow......

End of chapter 8.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers