Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

A loud laughing sound brought my attention back to the present. I could tell it was Sandy laughing. I decided then that I was going to at least cut down the height of some of the Evergreens where I would have a better view of the pool.

Grabbing a bottle of water out of the patio fridge I quietly walked toward the pool, to see what they were up too. Standing behind a couple Evergreens I could see Ava and Sandy, they were still naked, and sitting side by side on the edge of the pool in the shallow end.

I could hear them now and I heard Ava say, "I don't know...it turns me on watching or being watched. God, you looked so beautiful and sexy riding Lee's cock....sorry I couldn't help myself I just had to touch you. It felt so right being able to participate and help you come."

"I'm glad you did. I know it sounds crazy, but ever since we hugged when I first arrived....I just had this strange feeling. I've never been attracted to girls," Sandy giggled softly, "but there was some kind of spark there I can't describe. Then watching you and Nick fucking....I just got carried away and wanted you and Nick watch Lee and I fuck."

"I know the feeling...I felt it also. And to be honest I was tempted to touch you when we were shopping and probably would have if that sales lady had not been there," laughed Ava.

Sandy playfully bumped Ava's shoulder, "It's your fault, she suggested she measure me and make sure I got the right size. I knew it was a 34C I told both of you," she laughed.

Ava giggled, "I just had an urge to see your tits, hell I thought you were going to have an orgasm while she was measuring you. My nipples are sensitive, but ole boy, yours must be super sensitive."

"Well it was obvious she was intentionally rubbing that measuring tape up and down on purpose against my nipples." Then Sandy giggled, "It seems like sometimes my nipples are directly connected to my clit."

On a more serious note Ava spoke up, "Sandy, you're a beautiful sexy woman, and maybe I should not have tricked you into buying that bathing suit, but I knew just us would see it. Even before it was wet, Lee and Nick both were drooling looking at you."

"You know, I've been here naked for a while now and I must say I'm glad you did. Nick made me feel better too by saying what he did. He didn't make me feel like a cheap slut. After Lee said it was okay with him,...well let's just say there is nothing I wouldn't do to please him and make him happy."

"But you're not ready for anal sex yet?" Ava asked her. "Believe me it's another hole to please your man," she giggled, "plus Nick likes it when I suck his cock and run my finger up his ass and rub his prostate like I told you earlier. It makes him cum really hard," she laughed.

Sandy shrugged her shoulders, "It...scares me. My ex tried to force me and come to find out he was gay. It seems like that's something gay people like. I never thought about normal people doing it and liking it."

Ava giggled, "I can assure Lee and Nick are not gay. If a man knows what he is doing anal sex is exciting. So just think about it, but I can tell you Lee loves you, and if it's not something you want to do, he is never going to force you to."

"Thanks Ava," Sandy said, "I love your brother so much it hurts. I just hope he doesn't hold that against me and gets pissed at me."

"Well he's going to be pissed at both of us if we don't get some more sunscreen on," Ava laughed, "if you get sunburned I'll get the blame and Nick and Lee both will want to spank my ass."

"I have laid out back home some, but I don't get to often because of work. I wish I was tan all over like you. God, you're gorgeous and tanned all over," Sandy complimented Ava in a soft voice.

"Good a reason as any to stay naked," giggled Ava.

Fuck I was hard as a rock again watching both of them get up and walk back to the lounge chairs. Four breasts and two sets of ass cheeks jiggled as they strolled away.

They were both walking wet dreams. Needing to get my dick to go down I quietly walked back to the patio and grabbed two cold beers and sat sown. One beer to drink the other to hold against my nuts!

My dick went down and I grabbed another cold beer to drink and walked back to the pool. They were both on their stomachs face down with their heads turned toward each other, their feet toward the pool. Being a voyeur I quietly walked down in the water in the shallow end of the pool and moved quietly to the side of the pool close to them.

Their bodies were glistening with suntan lotion and beads of sweat. Damn I wanted to lick each drop of moisture off both their bodies. Their legs were together preventing me from seeing their pussy, but it was still a marvelous view. Their round asses, both that I had licked, kissed, nibble on, and on occasion spanked were right there in front of me.

I was tempted to jack off, but knew I better hold off. If I jacked off every time my dick got hard I wouldn't be able to perform this evening. That would be embarrassing! At least if I made them aware of my presence, they might move and at least give me a view of their pussy.

"Ahem...I wonder if you ladies are going to stay naked the rest of the day," I growled.

Both their heads popped up, and yes their legs moved giving a beaver shot. Sandy grinned and looked at me then Ava. Ava was smiling, they both went giggling. Ava said, "Pervert," making Sandy laugh.

"Guilty as charged," I chuckled. They both turned over and sat up drawing their legs up giving me another open beaver shot, one bald pussy, the other with a landing strip pointing downward. Both were grinning. I was proud of my girl. She was obviously getting more and more comfortable with her sexuality.

My cock responded trying to escape my trunks. I groaned, "Would you ladies please put your bathing suits on," a guttural growl ordered them.

Sandy surprised me again, she spread her legs and ran her hand down between her legs covering her sex, "We're just trying to tan," she purred in a sexy voice.

Not to be out done Ava did the same thing, "Yeah big brother we're just trying to sunbathe," she giggled.

I growled, "If those bathing suits are not on in the next three minutes I know two asses that are going to have trouble sitting this evening!"

Both died laughing, but they both scrambled to find their bathing suits and put them on. Not that it helped that much, even with them on I knew what was behind those tiny bikinis. At least I was not staring directly at four nipples and two cunts.

Nick walked up with 2 large pizzas, an ice chest in one hand and a roll of paper towels under his arm. Setting the pizzas on the end of one of the lounge chairs, he leaned over and kissed Ava on the forehead, "Have you been behaving yourself?"

"Always," she giggled and hugged his neck, "you know I'll do anything for a Meat Lover's Pizza."

"Oh shucks" he growled, "I was looking forward to spanking that ass of yours."

Ava giggled, "I think sometimes you like it too much."

Nick chuckled, "But I always kiss it and make it better," he teased her.

"Well everyone dig in and eat," Nick said as he pitched me a fresh beer, "it's four o'clock now and it'll probably be 9 o'clock before we eat at the beach."

Ava and Sandy sat on one lounge chair together, the two pizzas on the other lounge chair, while Nick sat with me at the small table. Nick and I each got a slice of each pizza and were eating watching the girls chatting up a storm.

Nick finished his beer and looked at me, "Did something happen while I was gone?" he smiled in a low voice. The girls were talking and snickering ignoring us.

"I left them out here alone and went inside and got some work done. When I came back they were still naked and appeared to have bonded even more. I'll explain later. Let's just say I was pleased with what I overheard," I chuckled softly.

Nick nodded and grinned, "Have you heard from Richard and Lisa if they are coming?"

"No I probably should call them, they had said they were going to try and make it," I said, feeling bad I had not followed up before now. My mind had been on one thing, and that had been Sandy. No excuse I told myself. Pulling out my phone I called Richard.

"Hey Lee, hold on a minute, I'm just finishing up a call." Putting me on hold.

A minute later he answered. "Sorry been dealing with a client for the past two hours," he chuckled, "he will be billed the holiday rate."

I laughed, "The holiday is not until Monday that doesn't seem fair."

"Major holidays that fall on Monday, we take the Friday before off asshole," he replied.

"What about this evening, are you and Lisa going to make it?" I asked him.

"Sure Lisa is looking forward to it," he chuckled, "are we still leaving from your house?"

"Yeah, come on over as soon as you can, Nick's vehicle can carry all of us," I chuckled, "if you hurry there might even be some pizza left."

"See you soon I think Lisa is all packed and ready," he replied and hung up.

Sandy and Ava were listening and as soon as I hung up, they were giggling and laughing. "I hope you ladies leave at least a few pieces of pizza for Lisa and Richard."

They both looked down at the pizza boxes, looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders, then grabbed one more slice of pizza and closed the boxes. They both looked over to me and Nick, and giggled, "Don't look at us like that," Ava smiled, "there are six pieces left."

"I'm surprised," Nick grinned, " and you better be packed and ready when it's time to leave or you will be getting spanked right in front of everybody."

"Speaking of being ready, Sandy do you have everything you need?" I asked her regretting I had not checked earlier. I had gotten distracted when they returned from shopping.

"Yes, Ava took me to the place she bought her stuff at, and I have everything she told me I needed," she grinned.

"Ava, does she have what she needs?" I asked her to see if she was pulling a stunt. My voice was firm as I looked at her.

"She has everything I have, bag, shoes, hat, cover-up....and...a new bathing suit," she smiled. "And no it's not transparent," she giggled.

Sandy grinned, "I picked the bathing suits out, they are matching...oh well you'll see them later," and giggled and winked at Ava.

I chuckled, "Well I can't wait to see them, but are you going in those bathing suits you're wearing?"

"No," they both responded at the same time.

Nick spoke up, "Well finish that slice of pizza and go get dressed in whatever your wearing because after Lisa and Richard get her we will be leaving."

Richard and Lisa showed up while Ava and Sandy had rushed inside to shower and dress. Lisa looked fabulous as always, dressed in a pair of white shorts and yellow top, her hair in a ponytail held in place by a yellow ribbon. Her feet in slip-on white tennis shoes. Nick was giving her the once over with a broad smile as he greeted her with a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Richard's a lucky man," he chuckled, and reached and shook Richard's hand. "I'm so glad you all could come this evening."

"Lisa and I both have been looking forward to it," Richard chuckled, "we are spending the 4th with my parents...and let's just say it will be a very low key and we will have to be on our best behavior."

"Oh Richard, I enjoy your parents, especially when they tell me stories about you and your sister," Lisa teased him. Richard cut his eyes to her and she changed the subject. "Where's the pizza?" she asked.

"Here Lisa, have a seat," I said as I laid the pizza box on the table. We had taken the pieces left and put them in one box. "We have water, Wine coolers, and beer, so take your pick."

"Thanks Lee," she smiled, as she sat down, "I'll have a Wine cooler and I think I'll have the Pepperoni and Jalapeno."

"I'll pass on the pizza." Richard said,"but I'll take a cold beer after the frigging afternoon I've had."

"Is that Richard I hear fussing," giggled Ava as her and Sandy joined us. She ran up and hugged him. "I'm so happy we are all going to celebrate together."

He smiled grinned and hugged her, then turned to Sandy, "Have you been enjoying your visit?" he asked as he held his arm out and hugged her.

Sandy returned his hug and laughed, "The best time ever, I wish I didn't have to go back home."

"Well I'm going to go inside real quick and change clothes. The girls can entertain you for a few minutes," I chuckled.

"I'll join you Lee," Nick said and looked at Richard. "If necessary you have permission to spank either of them if they don't behave," he laughed then playfully swatted Ava on the butt.

********

While showering I was tempted to rub one out, remembering the first time Sandy and I showered together. After the blow job and her masturbating I lay for a few minutes recovering thinking I was the luckiest man in the world. Sandy seemed to have dozed off and was still laying with head on my thigh, my limp dick in her hand and her hand between her legs.

Easing out of bed I lifted her in my arms and she curled up in my arms and moaned. She raised her head up when I entered the bathroom and sat her down on the bathroom counter.

She giggled, "Am I ever going to get to see the rest of your house, or are you going to keep me naked and in bed."

"I may never let you put clothes on again," I chuckled, and kissed her. "Right now I want to bathe you and clean you up for another round of sex. I can't seem to get enough of you."

She looked around the bathroom for the first time and smiled, "I think my whole bathroom at home would fit in your shower," she giggled. "The bath tub is amazing, it could hold at least 3 people," she said when she saw it over in the corner.

My arms had her trapped on the counter, standing between her legs. Cupping her face with both hands I tilted her head and kissed her and she threw her arms around my neck and moaned softly. "Your choice," I groaned, as I placed soft kisses around her cheeks and down her neck, "the shower or the tub."

"The shower," she moaned, "the tub later." Wrapping her legs around me and placing both her arms around my neck. Lifting her off the counter I walked over and turned the shower on. The water from the raindrop shower heads quickly heated up and I stepped into the shower with Sandy in my arms. She tilted her head back and giggled, as the water flowed over face and down on her tits.

Sitting her down on her feet I turned her around with her back to me, and started washing her hair. As I lathered up her hair she moaned and tilted her head back and mumbled, "I love you so much Lee......I never knew sex could be so exciting."

"We're just getting started," I chuckled, "but you need to quit rubbing your cute ass on my cock...or I'll never get your hair washed." My cock had recovered and she was intentionally trying to arch her ass back against me.

She laughed, then squealed, "Oh shit....I got soap in my eyes."

"Stand still and keep your eyes closed," I chuckled, and used the hand held shower head and turned her around and made sure all the soap was washed out of her hair and face. "You can open your eyes now, but I still need to wash the rest of your amazing body."

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me, "Would it be okay to have shower sex first," she giggled and reached and grabbed my cock and pumped it a couple of times making me groan.

"Are you sure you're not too sore," I growled and placed my hands on her ass and pulled her against me, my hard cock pressed between us.

As the water cascaded over us she grinned, "Sore in a good way...please...fuck me....and fuck me hard."

Lifting her legs I lifted her up and she grabbed my cock and lined it up with her opening, and moaned loudly as she sank down on me, her arms around my neck. "Yes...yes...ohhh...you feel so good inside me."

I just held her there enjoying the feel my cock buried inside her moist warm cunt for a minute. With the water pouring down on us wanting to savior this moment, the first time of having her in my shower. But my girl was eager and used her arms and legs to lift herself up, then dropped back down on my cock.

I held her tight against me where she couldn't do that again and growled in a husky voice, "Beg me you little slut, I want to hear you beg me to fuck you."

"Pleaseee..."she tried to wiggle but could hardly move, "please Lee....I beg you........ please fuck me hard."

Pushing her back against the wall I held her ass in both hands and started pumping in and out her tight pussy. Her head was out of the water but still splashing down on me and between our connected bodies. I couldn't take my eyes off her tits as they jiggled each time I pumped into her. Her head was back against the wall her eyes closed as she moaned and grunted each time I rammed my cock balls deep inside her. "Yes..yes.....fuck me.....gawd yes....harder...fuck me Lee," she panted.

"Open your eyes Sandy," I groaned, "I want to see your face when you cum," as I picked up the pace and pounded into her. The sound of me pounding her, and her moans drove me to slam into her harder. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in a silent scream. With each thrust I was bouncing her ass off the wall, but she didn't seem to care. Our eyes locked on each other, it was just the two of us, the only people in the entire world. Nobody else mattered.

Her hands slipped off my neck and were gripping my forearms, only my hands on her ass and me pressing her against the wall with each thrust kept her from falling. "OH GOD...."she squealed, "LEE...LEE..ohhhh gawd...CCCCUUUUUMmmmiinnggg."

Her core muscles clamped down on my cock as her orgasm hit, making me grunted and bury my deep inside her and fill her full of hot sperm, "Ugghhhh..ugghhhhhhhh....

fuckkk," I panted as my balls emptied painting her cervix white.

We were both exhausted and I held her close to me as we slid down the wall and sat on the shower floor, her legs still around me. We both were panting and breathing hard as the shower poured down on us.

She leaned her head against me, her arms around me. She giggled softly, "I think my ass is bruised, but I never get tired of feeling you cum inside me."

"Let me rest for a minute," I chuckled, "then I'll bathe you."

********

Nick and I rejoined everyone back outside, just as Ava, Sandy and Lisa finished off the pizza. "Well is everyone ready to go?" I asked around.

Richard spoke up, "Nick you're sure there's not a problem with us spending the night, I can always take our car."

Nick chuckled, "Hell yes, but to be honest all I know is Vicky said there was room for everyone that she had made some improvements since I was last there. One thing I know about my sister is that she wouldn't lie to me."

Thank goodness Nick's truck was big enough, with all the ice chest and boxes of booze in the bed of the truck, we had the girl bags to load into the back.

I looked over to Richard and Nick and laughed, "Why is it women always have to have so much shit for one night?"

Lisa slapped my arm, "Oh shut up, unlike you men women need more than a t-shirt and a pair of shorts," and bumped me with her hip.

When we arrived at the gate Nick and Ava chuckled, she was in front with him. "Hell she widened the road and someone put down more gravel and packed it down," Nick smiled as he stepped out of the truck and opened the gate.

Climbing back in the truck, he laughed, "Folks whatever's ahead your guess is as good as mine."

Down the road it opened up and we were at the edge of the clearing opening up to a large area with the beach in front of us. Ava gasped, "Wow, your sister has been busy," she giggled. Nick stopped the truck and told us to get out.

As we got out Vicky and Arch greeted us. Vicky had a wide smile on her face and stood with her hands on her hips, "Well what do you think baby brother?"