Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I know, and things are going to work out, I've already let Sandy know I want her to marry me. She wants that also, we just have some things to work through," I said in a low voice with a touch of sadness. Nick picked up on it.

Reaching in the ice chest Ava had sat between us before her and Sandy got in the pool, he grabbed us each a beer. "Here, a toast to beautiful women, and from what I see a gorgeous blonde that is madly in love with you. And if I may add, your beautiful sister she's not done working her magic," he chuckled.

"Thanks Nick. Do you have any idea how hard it's been to keep my hands off Ava. I have a gorgeous woman that I've searched for years to find and yet I'm jealous of what you and Ava have. But," toasted him with my beer, "I am really happy for both of you. Here's to you and Ava."

Drinking to the toast, Nick grinned, "Look," he pointed to the pool, "that dark haired beauty in the pool that I intend to marry. Turned my world upside down and from what I've learned, everything she is she owes to you. She can't stop praising you and how much she owes you, plus how much she loves you."

He paused for a minute then continued. "The scary part is she is so damn smart I have to stay on my toes to make sure she's not manipulating me," he laughed softly.

Looking at the pool at two naked butts staring at me, I grinned. It made me feel good hearing that Ava was singing my praises. Her and Sandy appeared to be really bonding and I decided, if it meant no sex with Ava I would live with that and figure away to keep my dick out of Ava and keep her in my life. I could have Sandy and have a happy life, and if this afternoon was any indication the four of us could have really good times together.

"I'm proud of her, but I didn't do that much, she just needed discipline which Mom and Dad didn't provide. God Bless them. They are hard working good people and love us both but spared the rod. I learned discipline from my Dad's older brother from spending a lot of time with his family. Ava just needed to learn there are consequences for bad behavior and an attitude adjustment. The rest is all her doing, in some ways she is wise beyond her years, then naive as hell about other things," I chuckled. "I will say her attitude about self defense has really improved and she is really putting in the work."

Nick chuckled, "I believe it, her body has really toned up and hell her thigh muscles damn near squashed my head when I went down on her. Which reminds me I need to talk to Vicky about getting some self defense lessons."

"She is welcome to work out with me and Ava, or I'll forward some training tapes and YouTube videos for her to watch if she's interested. Just let me know."

"I'll check with her and see, I'm not sure about her work schedule. She will be at the beach tonight and we can talk to her," Nick replied

"Are you working with Sandy on self defense?" he asked.

"I will, but needless to say my mind is on other things, since she's only here for a few days," I grinned and pointed toward the two naked women in the pool.

Ava called out to us giggling, "We're in need of more wine coolers!" As her and Sandy started laughing and kicking their feet to move the air mattress toward the edge of the pool.

"Speaking of wine coolers," Nick said as he got up and slipped his trunks back on, "I need to run and stock up drinks for tonight. Arch and Vicky are off today and are handling everything else, and I promised I'd take care of liquid refreshments," he chuckled.

"Nick," Ava called out as they reached the side of the pool, with a frown on her face, "are you leaving?"

"Iowa I told you earlier," he said in a stern voice, "I have to stock up on drinks for tonight. And don't roll your eyes at me," as he squatted down and cupped her chin, "I don't want to have to correct you right here in front of everyone," he chuckled softly.

Sandy watched what was going on and tried to suppress a giggle, but couldn't. Ava grinned and turned to Sandy, "He's just acting all macho in front of you...." she started saying, when all of a sudden Nick lifted her out of the pool, grabbed her arm and turned her facing the pool, "SMACK, SMACK" landed to spanks to her ass.

Ava squealed, "Ouch...." and reached back to rub her sore ass when Nick shoved her back in the pool. She splashed in the pool and went under for a second then bobbed back up dog paddling with one hand and rubbing her ass with the other.

Sandy was staring wide eyed at Nick, then at Ava when she resurfaced. Unable to control herself she went to giggling. Nick walked over and got 2 wine coolers and sat them on the edge of the pool. "Here you go Sandy, it's been a real pleasure meeting you. Is there anything besides wine coolers you would like to have tonight?"

Sandy, still hanging onto the air mattress looked up at him and smiled, then giggled, "Well I like Single Barrel Whisky and Tequila."

"I've got something of both Nick so don't worry about that," I chuckled.

Still squatting down Nick looked over to Ava, "Iowa do you have any requests for tonight?" He asks in a calm voice.

Ava had swam back over to the air mattress and still rubbing her ass, "Yeah Vodka and something for my sore butt," she pouted.

Sandy burst out laughing, at Ava's response making Ava use her hand that she was rubbing her ass to splash water at Sandy, "It's not funny it hurt!"

That caused all of us to die laughing. Even Nick. Getting his laugh under control he looked at Ava, "Behave yourself and I'll not only get you Vodka, but a large soft pillow for you to sit on in case you need more correcting," he chuckled then stood up.

With his back to Ava, she stuck her tongue out at him and went back to rubbing her ass. Sandy said something to Ava and Ava spoke louder than she intended, "Hell yes it hurt."

Nick slipped his shirt on and turned back to Ava and squatted down, "Give me a kiss Iowa," and pulled her up out of the water enough to kiss her. I saw Sandy look over at Ava's ass and grin then put her hand over her mouth. I assumed she saw two hand prints on the cheeks of Ava's ass.

I heard Ava moan and say "Yes Sir," as he let her back down in the water.

"Lee I'll be back later and if it's okay I'll pick up some pizza for us, it'll be late when we eat at the beach," he said as he slipped his shoes on.

Sandy heard him and spoke up, "Please get a Pepperoni with jalapeno peppers."

"I will, and don't say it Iowa, I know a Meat Lovers pizza," he chuckled as he left.

After Nick left I slipped my trunks on and put the ice chest at the edge of the pool. "Can I trust you two to go easy on the wine coolers while I go to return some emails," as I stared down at four beautiful breasts resting on top of the air mattress, as they sipped their drinks. My dick thickening again.

They both looked up and grinned and said "Yes Sir," at the same time, then they both giggled.

It was hard concentrating on business with two naked beauties outside in the pool, but I managed to fire off several emails to customers setting up quarterly reviews. Grabbing a Gatorade from my office fridge I kicked back with my feet on my desk and thought back to picking Sandy up from the airport.

*********

When we saw each other she nearly knocked me over running to me. People were staring at us as hugged and kissed, but I didn't give a shit. I had my girl in my arms and didn't want to ever let go. It was a little embarrassing with my tented pants as we gathered her bags and walked outside to my car.

I knew Ava, Lisa and Richard were planning on a Welcome Party for Sandy and I needed to kill time before going home. I wanted nothing more than to strip her down and fuck her, but I knew delayed gratification would be it's own reward. Sandy didn't make it easy, she was all over me in the car.

"Beautiful as much as I want to fuck you, the first time is going to be in my bed," I told her, "remember I control your orgasms when your with me," I chuckled as she pouted.

On the way back home I stopped at a seafood place and let her try several dishes. She loved the boiled and fried shrimp, but wouldn't try the raw oysters. She scrunched her face up when she watched me eat a half dozen.

"Yuck...it looks slimy," she said, as she peeled a boiled shrimp and dipped it in cocktail sauce.

"Yeah but they say they are an aphrodisiac and boosts libido," I said as I wiggled my eyebrows at her, making her grin.

"My libido is sky high already," she giggled as she popped a Jalapeno Hushpuppy in her mouth. "But I can see where shrimp and hushpuppies could become one of my favorite foods," she laughed and peeled another shrimp.

I couldn't keep from smiling as we left the restaurant, several men were eyeing the blonde beauty that walked ahead of me to the register. Her tight dark denim jeans hugged her butt that swayed back and forth, her blue blouse matched her blue eyes and her 34C cup tits jiggled as she walked confidently in her 3" heels.

I didn't know how much longer I could wait to get her naked and in my bed. I had promised I wouldn't bring her home until 6 p.m and had a couple more hours to kill. I could fuck her in my car, but I wanted the first time in my bed.

As I helped Sandy in the car, she looked at me, "Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Everything is better than okay, I'm so glad you're here with me. I have some places I want to show you then we'll go home," I smiled and leaned in and kissed her. God she smelled good and her lips tasted like honey. She moaned and our tongues danced together making me groan and break the kiss to keep from fucking her right here in broad daylight in the parking lot.

I don't know how I did it but I killed the next two hours showing her the Wharf and told her I would bring her back to ride the Ferris wheel when it was dark. Next I took her to a beach where people were out enjoying the beautiful day. There was a young couple laying out on the beach with a little boy and girl building sand castles. I could picture Sandy and I doing that with our children.

Sandy had taken her heels off and was carrying them in her hand, her other arm around my waist as we walked along the beach. "It's so beautiful here Lee, I wish I lived here," she said softly, smiling and watching the people out in the water.

"We can make that happen Sandy, if that's what you really want," I growled with my arm around her shoulder squeezing her to me.

"I want that Lee...I just don't know how we could make it work with my business back home and yours here," she pouted and turned and buried her face in my chest, her arms going around me.

I tipped her chin up and placed a soft kiss on her lips, "We'll figure it out Sandy, trust me. Can you do that?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, yes, "Can we go home now?" she pleaded.

"Yeah we can go home now," I chuckled and hugged her. She didn't realize it was going to be a little longer before I could get her alone and in my bed.

When we pulled into my gated community Sandy smiled and shouted, "Oh Lee what a beautiful neighborhood." She was busy looking at all the nice homes as I drove through the neighborhood. When we reached my home I saw Richard's car parked in the street, Ava's car was in the garage with the door closed. There was a big white sign hanging on the front porch with red letters "WELCOME SANDY" painted on it. Sandy squealed, "Your home is so pretty, I can't wait to see the inside," she giggled. "I got to have a picture of that sign to show Madeline!" She screamed and threw her arms around my neck.

"We'll take some pictures later," I chuckled, "you can even have the sign to keep. First lets get you inside, we'll unload the car later." She started to jump out of the car and I told her to just hold on for a minute. I walked around to her side and pulled her out for a passionate kiss, because I knew it would be a while before I got her alone.

Big mistake. Our hands were all over each other. By the time we finished kissing and hugging her lips were all swollen and her face flushed with excitement. My pants were tented with probably one of the biggest boners of my life.

Holding her in my arms, "I guess we better go inside before I strip you right here in my driveway," I groaned, both my hands squeezing her ass cheeks.

She wiggled her hips making my dick harder, "You could take me straight to bed," she moaned, "and show me your home later."

"Then we better get inside," I growled and gave her butt another squeeze.

I opened the front door and Sandy walked into the foyer and was looking around taking in my home when Lisa and Ava popped out from the den screaming "Welcome to Orange Beach Sandy" with Richard right behind them smiling.

Sandy blushed and stammered, her hand over her heart, "Oh my...what a nice surprise," as Ava rushed forward and gave her a hug, followed by Lisa. Richard and I stood back and watched the three girls giggle and hug for a minute until they calmed down.

Richard stepped up and always the gentleman, "Welcome Sandy we're all glad you're here," with a big grin on his face and his arms held out open. Sandy stepped into his arms and hugged him for a moment, then looked around at everyone and smiled but a tear rolled down her cheek.

She wiped it away while still smiling, "Oh my gosh, you all are so nice. I can't believe you went to all this trouble," as she noticed all the other decorations, balloons and streamers and a flower arrangement.

For the next 30 minutes I didn't have a chance to even touch her, either Ava or Lisa had her cornered giggling and talking. Lisa and Ava had fixed a batch of Margaritas and the three of them laughed and talked like they were old friends. Richard and I stood back and sipped our whisky.

Richard chuckled, "Don't worry, I have talked about Ava in coming to spend the night at our house, but you might want to adjust yourself," nodding at my pants that were still tented.

Putting my hand in my pocket I pushed my dick down the best I could, "Yeah that would be great, I'll owe you one," I grinned. "I think I'm going to move the party along and tell them it's time to eat all that food you all prepared," I chuckled.

Richard had BBQ ribs and Chicken he had cooked, plus Ava and Lisa had fixed potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw and Ava had fixed her famous brownies. Sandy was seated between me and Ava with Richard and Lisa across from us.

I looked over at Sandy she was smiling and fitting right in with our group. I got tickled at her, she had BBQ sauce around her mouth from eating the ribs. I wanted to lean over and lick it off of her. Damn I wish everyone would go home so I could take Sandy to bed.

After eating there was still some food left, and Lisa spoke up, "I'm going to pick up in here, why don't you all take Sandy outside and show her around and I'll bring the brownies out for dessert."

Ava jumped up, "Come on Sandy let me show the backyard, it's really neat and the pool is secluded and like a fairy tale." As they took off out the back door, I looked over at Richard and Lisa, they were both grinning.

Lisa said, "Well it looks like Ava and her are bonding, and I must say she really is beautiful. I like her, and think you better not let her get away," her tone of voice telling me not to fuck this up like I had other relationships, as she cleaned up the kitchen. Richard didn't comment as he helped clean up, but I'm sure he was thinking the same thing. Several times I had thought I had found the right woman and it all fell apart.

"I'm not letting this one slip away," I stated in a firm voice, "I'm going to marry her and Richard is going to be my best man. Ain't that right Richard?"

Putting the last of the leftovers in the fridge, he turned around, "Depends," he said in a calm voice.

"Depends on what?" I expected a positive response.

"Depends if you're going to just stay there and watch us work or help," he chuckled and winked at me.

I shot him the finger then pitched in and cleaned up the kitchen with them. We had just finished cleaning when Ava and Sandy came back inside.

Sandy giggled, "God Lee if the rest of the house is as nice as the backyard and your kitchen I can't wait to see it," as she hugged me.

Ava grinned, "Come on I'll show you the rest of the house," and reached for Ava's hand.

"Whoa, whoa," I chuckled not letting go of Sandy, "It's time we served the brownies, and then call it a night. I'm sure Sandy is worn out from traveling and needs to get some rest."

I heard Lisa and Richard snicker behind me. Knowing Sandy was not going to be getting much rest tonight. Ava just pouted, "Party pooper, have your way, but now you're never getting my secret brownie recipe."

Sandy giggled, "I am kind of tired," and winked at me, "but I'm dying to try those brownies you were telling me about."

"She can be a brat at times but she does make fantastic brownies," I chuckled.

An agonizing hour later Sandy and I stood in the foyer telling Richard and Lisa goodnight when Ava came down the stairs with an overnight bag. She hugged Sandy and told Lisa she would be right behind them she was taking her car.

Lisa and Richard hugged and kissed Sandy on the cheek and left, leaving the three of us standing in the foyer. Ava smiled at me and hugged Sandy, "I'm so happy you're here, I'll see you tomorrow and maybe we can have some girl time and us go shopping. Walk with me to my car," she told Sandy and winked at me, "don't worry big brother," she giggled, "I'm not going to tell her all your secrets."

Sandy smiled at me and linked arms with Ava went back through the kitchen to the garage. Nervously I follow them at a distance, not sure what Ava was up too. Ava hit the button to raise the garage door and I heard them giggling as I stood in the laundry room watching them.

I would make Ava pay for dragging this out. I couldn't hear what they were saying as they stood there Sandy admiring Ava's Mustang. They had their backs to me and my dick got even harder as I stared at two beautiful tight asses, one in dark denim the other in tight white skinny jeans.

Finally Ava whispered in Sandy's ear making Sandy giggle, then they hugged and nearly cum in my pants. Ava was facing me and grinned and winked, as her right land rubbed Sandy's lower back, her hand ending up at the top of Sandy's ass.

"Have a good night," she said to Sandy, as they broke the hug, "love you big brother," she smiled and waved getting into her convertible. Sandy waved goodbye and hollered, "See you tomorrow," and giggled.

The garage door closed and Sandy turned and came back in the house. She noticed my tented pants and grinned and hugged me. "Too bad we have to take time to unload my bags," she teased in a sexy voice as she looked up at me.

"You don't need your bags tonight," I growled, "I want you naked. I may even put a sign on the door telling everyone to keep out, and just fuck you until time for you go home," I chuckled and picked her up and threw her over my shoulder like a cave man.

She squealed then giggled as I started through the house and started up the stairs. "I was going to wear one of my baby doll outfits you bought me," she laughed as her hands gripped my waist.

"Smack," I popped her on the ass, "Stop wiggling and plan on being naked," I chuckled. Reaching my bedroom I dumped her on the bed. She looked like an angel, her hair spread out around her beautiful face. Before she could move or say anything I was on her and pinned her hands to the bed beside her head, "You're at my mercy now," I groaned and covered her lips with mine, my tongue invading her mouth. My body was between her legs and I had her pinned to the bed.

"Hmmmm," she moaned in my mouth, as she wrapped her legs around me and squirmed beneath me. The feel of her body beneath me, in my bed, made me even harder. I couldn't get enough of her sweet taste as our tongues took turns exploring the others mouth. Breaking the kiss I started placing little kisses and nibbles all around her face.