Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of us, Richard, Lisa and I had no idea what the place looked like before, except what little Ava had told me. It was a beautiful site, I recognized the outhouse type building Ava described.

Nick grinned at his sister, "I'm impressed, but how much money did you spend and do Mom and Dad know?" He cocked his eyebrows at her.

"Pft.." she pursed her lips, "I just told Daddy I wanted to improve things here and needed some of my trust fund. You know I'm Daddy's favorite," she giggled. "The rest was easy money talks and bullshit walks."

Arch smiled and wrapped his arm around Vicky, "The Winnebago is mine, there was a bank customer in a bind and needed cash so I got a good deal on it. It sleeps six people comfortably and has two bathrooms. I thought I could store it here and, well we could use it for trips."

"Arch that's great," he patted him on the back. "but how did you all get the power company and road work done so quickly, I know money talks but hell I haven't been gone that long. Plus Daddy didn't mention anything to me about talking to Vicky."

"Baby brother," she smirked, "I simply told Daddy not to tell you and he made some phone calls to people that owed him a favor. And guess what, he decided to pay for all of it, he didn't want me to use my trust fund," she giggled.

Nick shook his head, "Forgive me folks, let me introduce everyone." He commenced to introduce all of us to each other. After the introductions, Vicky spoke up, "Arch and I have put our things inside over there," pointing to the outhouse building, "you all can have the Winnebago, so lets get you unpacked. Get your bathing suits on and let's get this party started," she laughed and hugged her brother.

"You did good Sis," he smiled and hugged her, then turned to Arch and hugged him and slapped him on the back. "You out did yourself Arch. thanks man."

After bags were unloaded the men unloaded the ice chests and booze while the women changed into their bathing suits.

We had decided Lisa and Richard would get the master bedroom at the end of the camper which had a king size bed and bathroom. Sandy and Lee would get the queen size bed above the cab of the camper, and Ava and Nick the sofa that folded out into another queen size bed.

There was a knock on the door since we had locked it. "Who's there," Ava giggled while slipping on her cowboy boots.

In a gruff voice, Nick growled, "It's the big bad wolf and if you don't open this door I'm going to spank some asses."

"Where is everyone else," Ava shouted back laughing.

"We're all in our swim suits waiting on you ladies," Nick chuckled, "now hurry up."

Lisa, Ava and Sandy looked at each other and giggled. "Who's going out first," Ava laughed. Lisa grinned, "I'll go first, then you two can blow their minds with your matching outfits."

Sandy looked at Lisa, "If you go first they will be so blinded they will ignore us. My God you are the most beautiful woman I ever saw," as she looked up and down at Lisa in her one piece bathing suit. The right side of the bathing suit was blue with white stars, the opposite side red and white stripes that length wise down her down slim body. It had a deep plunge down between her breasts just below her naval. The bottom of the suit fit snug and rode high on her hips and dipped under her crotch. In the back it came up just high enough to cover her butt cheeks. Most of her ass was exposed, the suit was backless and tied behind her neck. On her feet were crocks the left shoe was blue with stars, the right red and white stripes. She had on a baseball style cap that was white with the American Flag on the front, her ponytail sticking out through the back.

Ava snickered, "I have an idea, let me tell Nick to have everybody close their eyes until we say they can open them."

Lisa giggled, "That's a great idea, but what about Vicky?"

"Well she was over in the outhouse, she will make her own grand entrance knowing her," Ava giggled. Ava looked over at Sandy, "I heard Lee out there, you tell him and he'll get the others to agree he's so smitten with you he'll do whatever you ask."

"LEE!" shouted Sandy.

"Yeah I'm here come on out," he chuckled.

Sandy explained to him what we wanted him to do and he agreed.

Lisa went out first then Ava and Sandy stood on each side of her. Vicky was still in the outhouse building. The three of them spoke at the same time, "You can turn around now."

All four men turned around and they smiled and ogled the three beauties. Ava and Sandy's suit matched with slight differences. Ava'a bikini top was red and white horizontal stripes and her bottom blue with white stars, what there was of it. The top tied behind the neck, but the bottoms were stretchy and slipped on like panties. Sandy was just the opposite except her red stripes on the bottom ran up and down, a red stripe ran straight across her pussy lips and thru the crack of her ass. Their cowboy boots matched. The shaft of the boot was dark blue with white stars, the bottom was red and white stripes, the boot had a 2' heel, the pulls at the top of the boots were red. On their heads was a straw cowboy hat, the crown was navy blue with white stars, the top of the brim was red and white stripes, the underside of the brim matched the crown. The front of the brim dipped down, giving them a sexy look.

The guys looked at the women then at each other and hollered, "Yippee Ki Yay!" Then grabbed their woman and threw them over their shoulders. The girls were squealing and laughing. Arch chuckled and took a picture with his phone.

About the time they put the girls down, Vicky strutted up in her string bikini. The top was two small American Flags that barely covered her tits, and the bottom was white with an American Eagle that looked like it was flying with its head pointing to her pussy, and on the back 1776 printed in red and each letter outlined in blue. The bottom was damn near a thong. Her slip on tennis shoes were made to look like American Flags.

Vicky had a bottle of Tequila in her hand, she walked up to Arch and put her arm around him and smiled at Nick, "One more surprise baby brother," she giggled, "I bought a boat and if you walk closer to the beach, on the far left you'll see a pier where it's tied up."

We all looked toward the beach and all we saw was a pontoon boat, then we followed Vicky to the beach. Sure enough on the far left a wooden pier had been built out in the water, and there tied up was a sleek looking 30 ft white boat with the name "Wild Thang" in red letters.

"Jesus Vicky," Nick chuckled, "don't tell me Dad paid for that too!"

"No, Arch got me a low interest loan at the bank and I'll pay it off monthly," she grinned and hugged Arch. "Besides once Arch and I marry he can help pay for it," she giggled.

Arch looked at her and raised his eyebrows, "Oh we are getting married huh?"

"Yeah, I'll let you know when," she laughed and kissed him on he cheek.

We all cracked up at the look on Arch's face. "Well I guess I need to start looking at rings," he chuckled.

"Okay let's get this party going," shouted Vicky taking a drink of the Tequila.

There was still over an hour of sunlight left and we had the best time. Sandy and Ava left their cowboy boots on the pier but kept their hats on. Arch had purchased 2 new float tubes, each one could carry two people. The girls paired up and went first while the guys enjoyed the scene of watching 4 beautiful women bouncing across the water. Sandy and Ava were together, Sandy hanging for dear life since she had never done anything like this. Her laugh and giggles let us know that even scared she was enjoying herself.

Lisa and Vicky were paired up and having a great time until they hit a wave and it sent them flying through the air and off their tube. Pulling them from the water Vicky's bikini top came loose giving us an unobstructed view of her 32B cup tits. No tan lines and she made no attempt to retie the top, she took it completely off and pitched it in Arch's face. "Oh hell I may not have the biggest tits," she giggled, and thrust her chest out, "but their perky," cupping her boobs with her hands, "you love them don't you babe," teasing Arch.

Arch smiled and said, "Their perfect sweetheart, anything over a mouthful is a waste," he chuckled and pitched her top back at her. Nick and I were pulling Ava and Sandy back in the boat while that was happening, and as soon as Ava saw Vicky topless, she grinned and said, "Hell yeah it's time to party," and took her top off and dropped on the floor of the boat and jiggled her big tits. "Where's the vodka," she laughed.

Sandy and Lisa giggled and Lisa said, "If I didn't have a one piece suit on I might join you, but I sure as hell am not getting naked out here on the water."

Richard grabbed her and pulled her in his lap, "Are you saying you would get naked if we were back at the beach," he chuckled and went to tickle her. She squealed and squirmed trying to get away from making her swim suit move more up in the crack of her ass. Everyone was laughing when Richard let her go and she stood up digging the suit out of the crack of her fine ass. "No I wasn't saying that, at least until I've more to drink," she giggled.

Vicky laughed and said, "Arch anchor this boat and get out the limes and salt shaker, it's time to get down and dirty."

Sandy giggled and sat down in my lap, her arm around my neck, "Would you care if I took my top off," she spoke softly and blushed. Before I could answer Ava walked up with a bottle of Vodka and said, "Here have a drink," pushing the bottle toward Sandy after taking a swig herself, "Take your top off join the party you only live once," and giggled.

I chuckled, "Baby whatever makes you happy, I never get tired of seeing your tits and we're among friends, so have at it."

Sandy looked at me then took the vodka bottle and took a small sip, then handed the bottle back to Ava and stood up and removed her top. Lisa hollered, "You go girl," giving her a thumbs up sign. Then told Vicky to pass the Tequila.

From there it was, party on, none of the guys were complaining. Our biggest problem was hiding our erections, not that we tried that hard. There were other boaters off in the distance and Nick laid out several large beach towels and instructed the girls to wrap up in a towel if any boats approached us.

"I enjoy the view of naked women more than most," he chuckled, "but if Shore Patrol shows up I don't want to pay a fine."

Ava laughed and told about her previous boating with Nick and they saw a couple arrested when they attended an on the water concert. Nick reminded her they were probably doing more than going topless, they were probably fucking, making us all laugh.

There was plenty of room at the front of the boat for all of us to sit and relax. The men were drinking beer and watching the girls let loose. Vicky ended up getting Ava to let her sprinkle salt on her chest and lick it off and take a drink of Tequila then sucking on a wedge of lime. Ava squealed when Vicky licked the salt off her chest, getting tongue close to her left nipple.

"My turn," Ava laughed and pushed Vicky back where she was leaning back, then licked Vicky's chest between her breasts and sprinkled salt on her. Vicky giggled and said, "You don't need that much salt!"

Ava smiled and leaned down and licked, and licked the salt she had deposited between Vicky's small perky tits, making Vicky giggle loudly. Then everyone died laughing when Ava motorboated Vicky's boobs before taking a drink of Vodka, then sucking on a wedge of lime. Ava fell back along side Vicky giggling.

Vicky laughed and looked over at Ava, "Cheers," holding up the Tequila bottle and clinking it with Ava's bottle of Vodka. Then they both took a long drink.

Ava and Vicky looked over at Lisa and Sandy they grinned and pointed at them, "Your next bitches." Sandy was topless and sitting next to Lisa drinking wine coolers.

Lisa laughed when Vicky approached her with the salt shaker, "I'm not taking my suit off," she giggled. While Ava approached Sandy grinning like a predator.

"No need," smirk Vicky, "I'll just pull this aside," as she reached and pulled the right side of her top over enough to expose part of Lisa's right breast, making Lisa giggle, but made no effort to stop her.

Sandy giggled when Ava pushed her back, where she was leaning back side by side with Lisa. Neither Lisa nor Sandy were resisting, they arched their chest out ready to participate in the game. There were four hard cocks tenting swim suits as we watched. I was surprised, yet thrilled Sandy was opening up more every day and comfortable in her sexuality I knew nothing was going to happen to her without my permission among my friends and I had grown to trust Nick.

I was seeing Vicky for the first time and I could see where Nick wouldn't to give up having his sexual relationship with his sister. I bet she's a hellcat in bed. Lisa, well I never had the pleasure of enjoying her, but no red blooded man could keep from fantasizing about her. I had seen her at the VIP club and wow, those long legs of hers went all the way to her perky ass.

Lisa was smart enough to know I would never try anything with her, Richard was my best friend. I was confident though Richard and her had participated in a threesome in the private rooms at the Club. I'm sure Richard was like me, it would just be too weird if the three of us had a threesome, since we were close friends.

Sandy's squeal made me stop daydreaming, Ava was spending a little more time than necessary licking salt off Sandy's boobs. There is just something sexy as hell watching two women being sexual together. I didn't think Ava had ever been with a woman, and I was positive Sandy hadn't.

My cock got harder and I noticed Nick watching and could see the lust in his eyes. Richard was intently watching Vicky doing the same with Lisa. Had one of their threesomes been with another female? Fuck, four beautiful sexy women putting on a show was almost more than I could take. When Ava and Vicky finished with their semi assault and the four of them were giggling I needed another beer.

"Are you guys ready for another beer," I asked getting up to get me one. The guys followed me to the rear of the boat where the ice chest was stored. Richard chuckled, "I appreciate you guys inviting us, I'll try and return the favor."

Nick spoke up, "Your more than welcome. You know something, I think the four of us are the four luckiest guys on earth," as he handed each of us another beer, and held his up in the air. "Here's to the four amigo's and friends forever."

"Cheers," we all shouted and drained our beers and belched loudly. We all chuckled and got another beer. The night was still young but starting to get dark. We gave the girls a little more time to bond. Looking back at the girls they were all giggles and laughs and had gotten Lisa to pull the top of her swim suit to where both her nipples were showing as they past the Vodka and Tequila bottle back and forth.

Arch noticed a boat coming in our direction and said, "Nick tell the girls to cover up, I'll raise the anchor and we need to head back."

Nick went forward and ordered the girls to cover up we're headed back. Ava and Vicky both called him a party pooper. He leaned down and whispered something to them and they both said "Yes Sir," and did as they were told. Sandy and Lisa started giggling.

Arch had Nick pull up the anchor and we headed back, Richard and sat down in the back with me. Nick talked to Arch about the boat and all the changes he and Vicky accomplished so quickly, and ended up driving the boat. Richard sat down beside me and chuckled, "Looking at those four," nodding at the girls, "you would think they had been friends forever."

"Yeah, I'm glad. It will make things easier to convince Sandy to marry me and move here," I said as I elbowed him, "I don't intend to let her get away," I chuckled.

Sandy glanced back at me and smiled while sitting between Ava and Lisa, with Vicky on the other side of Lisa. Yeah, Nick's right we were four of the luckiest guys in the world. It made me think of the first night with Sandy.

*********

After shower sex Sandy and I went back to bed and cuddled. With her back to me I wrapped my arms around her, she wiggled her butt and giggled. My dick needed time to recover, even with it laying in the crack of her ass it was flaccid. "Stop it," I growled, "my balls are empty and I need time to produce more sperm," and popped her on the ass. "Smack"

"Ouch," she hissed, "Sorry, I just can't help wanting your dick in me," she giggled softly.

Pulling her closer I threw my left leg over her and hugged her tightly to me, "When I recover you'll be begging me to stop, and I'll get the last laugh. Now be still and get some rest....you're going to need it."

When I woke up she was sleeping peacefully and my cock had recovered. It was nestled in the crack of her ass. Lifting her leg I kissed her neck behind her ear, as my cock slid up and down her moist slit. She moaned and giggled softly, "I was just dreaming about your fucking me."

With my right hand under her, I pinched her right nipple as I thrust inside her moist pussy. "No wonder you're so wet, you even dream about my cock buried inside your tight pussy," I chuckled.

"Ohhh Lee.....I love the way you stretch me....," she moaned and twisted her head around, "please kiss me."

Using my left hand I cupped her face and leaned in and kissed her passionately. My tongue invaded her mouth as I pumped in and out of her. Letting my hand slip down and rub her clit, she moaned loudly in my mouth and she shivered as she came on my cock the first time. I kept pumping in and out of her, she broke the kiss,"ohhhh

......it feels like every nerve in my body is on fire."

"This is my pussy," I grunted, as I picked up the pace and fucked her faster, "I'm fully recovered and this is pay back for laughing at my limp dick."

She moaned and whimpered as my dick pounded in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhh...

....I'm...gonna....cum again."

Rubbing her clit faster as I jack hammered into her cunt, I growled, "Not laughing now are you......and I'm just getting started."

I felt her stiffen and then scream, "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuccckkkk...cummmmming."

Pulling out of her just long enough to roll her on the stomach, I got behind her and lifted her hips and thrust balls deep inside her. Her wet pussy was making squelching sounds as I pounded in and out, over and over. I felt her clamp down on my cock as she came again, making whimpering sounds and chanting, "oh fuck...oh.. fuck....oh...fuck.

My shaft was still hard as concrete as I pulled out again and flipped her over on her back. Grabbing her legs I pulled them up to where her feet were around my neck and slid my cock back in her sloppy pussy. Looking down on her I used both arms to hold her legs and thighs against me, and started fucking her.

She moaned and looked up at me, "No....more....nooooo...FUCK,"she screamed and grabbed the sheets with both hands as she had another orgasm. The feel of her pussy clenching around my shaft and her tits bouncing up and down on her chest, I emptied four good loads of cum inside her.

When we woke up the sun was just coming up and she was snuggled up, her back to me. I used my thumb to flick her nipple making her giggle and turn to face me. "Lee, she murmured, "I tried to keep count of the orgasms, I lost count after about two dozen," she giggled softly."

"Well," I growled, "let's see if we can break that record."

"Hmmmmm, that sounds good, maybe this time you could fuck me from behind in the shower," she laughed and grabbed my morning wood.

After another round of sex in the shower, we took our time bathing each other. Instead of dressing we slipped on bathrobes. I wanted her naked and available.