Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
996 Followers

"Lee...Lee..please...I need you inside me..." she moaned.

"Soon....first I want to lick and kiss every part of your beautiful body," I groaned as I used one hand to pin both her wrist above her head, and rolled to her side keeping one leg between hers keeping her pinned to the bed. "Let's get this blouse off you first." Frustrated and in a hurry I tore her blouse open sending buttons flying and jerked her bra up exposing her C cup breast, her nipples hard and begging for attention. Licking and gentle sucking on her left nipple, my hand groped and squeezed her fleshy right breast while rubbing my thumb over her right nipple.

"Ohhh gawd...Lee.....I'm gonna...cum," she moaned and struggled trying to hump my leg like a dog in heat.

Switching to her right nipple to lick and suck it, I growled, "Cum all you want tonight my love, cum as often as you want." Gently biting her nipple and pulling it away from her chest, I flicked it back and forth with my tongue.

She moaned loudly and humped my leg faster, "Ohhhhh....Lee....cuuummmiinnngg."

Throwing her right leg up and over my leg between her legs. I heard one of her shoes come off and fall to the floor, as she quivered and cum as she humped my leg.

I could feel precum soaking my boxers as she settled and moaned relaxed beneath me. I was so damn hard I needed her naked. I unsnapped her jeans and tugged her pants down and off, knocking her other shoe off and pitching her pants on the floor. She moaned and reached for my belt buckle and I grabbed her hands, "Lay back and be patient. I want to strip you and worship your hot body," my voice was low and husky.

Before she laid back I jerked her tore blouse and bra off of her, making her squeal when I pushed her back down on the bed. "Please....hurry..." she begged as she spread her legs. Her pale blue panties were soaked, her nipples wet and glistening where I had suck on her voluptuous breasts.

I tugged my shirt off so fast I heard it rip, in record time I was down to my boxers, my cock poking up trying to escape the top of my waist band. I paused long enough to admire her beauty, then I knelt between her legs and lowered my boxers.

My cock was so hard it felt like it had grown thicker, Sandy moaned and stared at my dick and mumbled in a soft voice, "You have a beautiful cock...that's all I've thought about since you picked me up at the airport," opening her arms out wide inviting me to take her.

"First I want to taste you," I growled, "you can cum all you want...but before I fuck you I want to lick and suck on every square inch of you body. Starting here," I said as I lifted her left leg and pulled her foot up to my mouth and started nibbling on her toes.

"She giggled softly, "I've never had my feet nibbled on." Holding her foot with my left hand I sucked her big toe in my mouth, and licked and nibbled on it while using my other hand to run it along her smooth calf and up to her lower thigh, as I got closer to her groin she arched her back and wiggled trying to get her pussy closer to my hand. "Oh.."she moaned, and I felt her foot and toes flex.

Laying her leg down I started the same process on her right foot and leg. She wasn't giggling anymore, just soft moans were escaping her lips as she closed her eyes and used her left foot to help her arch her back and try to twist her body as my hand skimmed her soft flesh and came close to touching her pussy. I could feel the heat from her wet pussy and smell her arousal.

"Lee..Lee...." she moaned, "I need you now...pleaseee," her hands gripping the sheets.

"But you've got so much more skin I need to taste.....," I murmured, and let her leg back down. Moving up her body I kissed and licked her thighs, first her left one until I got close to her pussy, then switched to her right thigh. As I got close to her pussy she reached down and tried to pull my head to her cunt."

"That.....that's....enough....I'm about to explode.....please." she begged.

Gripping her hands I pinned them to the bed, "My house...my rules..." I chuckled softly, "I said you could cum anytime you wanted....so cum while I enjoy myself."

She groaned loudly when I ordered her to put her hands above her head, or I would not fuck her, she did as I told her and whimpered. Her bikini panties were totally soaked and she almost cum when I ran my tongue up and down her slit.

"OH FUCK...." she squealed arching up off the bed, making me chuckle. Moving up from her pussy I licked and kissed around her naval and she settled back down to the mattress and moaned over and over as I lick every inch of her abdomen

Goosebumps were spreading across her skin and sweat breaking out on her face as she panted and begged. Reaching her chest I used my tongue to lick the sweat from the underside of her boobs, then up between her breasts. Her breathing was labored and her chest rose and fell with each breath.

Using my elbows to hold me up, I used both hands to knead and grope her breast like Play-Doh then moved back and forth sucking and licking her swollen buds.

"OH..OH..Fuccckkkk......cuummminnnnnnngggg," she moaned loudly and bucked beneath me. I felt her wet panties absorb more of her juices and moaned and shivered.

"One more side to go," I growled and flipped her over.

"Oh......please...please..." she begged.

Slapping her butt, "Smack." I told her to hush, as I pulled her hips up and made her get on all fours. She groaned but obeyed as I admire her ass. Her thighs were coated in her juices and he panties were as wet as if they had been dipped in a bucket of water. The gusset was actually dripping, leaking through the thin material.

It wasn't the only thing dripping, my cock was leaking like a broken faucet. I started at her neck and licking and nibbling then sucked on the soft skin where her slender neck joined her shoulder. My cock poking her in the ass.

She moaned and tried pushing her ass back against me and I had to spank her ass again. "Smack." I gripped her ass cheek and rubbed it where I spanked her. "Next time will be harder," then went back to sucking on her neck needing to mark her as mine.

My cock was laying in the crack of her ass as I sucked on her neck on one side, then moved to the other side of her neck to give her another hickey. She squealed loudly, "Ohhhhh,,oohhhhh fuck...oh fuck," and shook and trembled as she had another orgasm.

I almost came from the feel of her hot ass wiggling against my cock. Moving down her back, I licked and nibbled every square inch of her sweaty skin lapping up every drop. I could bathe every inch of her body and never get enough of her. Pulling her panties down and rolling them down her hips she quivered and moaned as I pushed the soaked panties down to her knees. She moaned and pushed her ass back, "Pleaseee fuck me," she panted, "I...I can't take it anymore....I need you."

With my hands on her ass cheeks I licked and nibbled one ass cheek then the other, inhaling her scent my dick throbbed and was as hard as concrete. She moaned as my mouth moved down the crack of her ass. When I reached her puckered anus she groaned and moved forward away from my mouth. Backing off, remembering that was a hard no limit. I continued down the crack of her ass. Using my hands I spread her ass cheeks giving me a perfect view of her asshole and her quivering pussy. When I blew air on her pussy, she squealed again and shoved her ass back against my face forcing my nose in her ass and my mouth against her pussy.

Holding her ass firmly in my hands, I ran my tongue down her wet folds and when i licked and sucked on her engorged clit she screamed, "OH...OH..OH..FUCK," and pushed back against my tongue, which I gladly poked my tongue into her sloppy wet cunt as far as I could.

She went to wiggling her ass up and down, then side to side as she fucked my tongue like it was a cock inside her. "Gawd yes.....yeessss...ooooohhhh,...yes...fuck....

fuck....fuck...OH Fuck.....CUmmmmminnnggggg."

My entire face was coated with her juices, as she shook and her cunt clenched down on my tongue. Her mews were music to my ears as I lapped up her juices. Her arms gave out and her head collapsed down on the bed, as I held her ass up and continued to nibble and lick the lips of her pussy.

She moaned and panted as I licked the last dribble of her juices. Knee walking up behind her I rubbed my throbbing cock up and down her slit. As I eased the head of my cock in her pussy, I felt her shiver and her core muscles clamp down on my cock. "Yes..yes..."she moaned softly.

Pushing slowly into her slick moist vagina I could feel the walls of her pussy clenching and then relaxing all along my member as I pushed deeper. "Gawd yes... yes...more," she moaned.

Leaning over her I sucked on the soft skin on her neck, and used one hand to grope her right breast as I buried my cock balls deep inside her. "I love you Sandy.........you're the best thing that ever happened to me," I groaned as I just held her and enjoyed the feel of her pussy wrapped around my cock.

"I love you too," she moaned softly, "it feels so good your cock inside me. Please make me cum again....on your cock."

"I plan too," I chuckled softly, "I plan on making you cum so many times you'll never leave me." It felt so good to just be buried deep inside her I didn't want to even move. I knew I was going to cum just from the feel of her pussy quivering around my length and I had to move to make sure she got her wish.

Slowly pulling back I felt her vagina clamped down on my cock like it didn't want it to leave. Fuck, so wet and slick, but tight, so fucking tight I was going to cum if I wasn't careful. It was now or never, I needed to fuck her hard before I exploded. When I was almost out I squeezed her nipple and used my other hand to rub her clit and slid back into her pussy and got in a rhythm in and out, in and out.

Sandy moaned loudly, "Yes...yes...yes...fuck me...fuck me...." she chanted over and over and was pushing back against me as I pounded her from behind. The sounds of flesh slapping against each other along with her moans made my nuts start to draw up. I knew I was close, so I humped her faster and rubbed her clit in circles, "Cum on my cock Sandy....come on give one more orgasm," I grunted, then I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock and knew it was over. Just as my cock throbbed and I was starting to cum, Sandy screamed, "OH MY GOD.....OH MY GOD......" That did it, my cocked felt like a cannon going off, my ass drew up tight as I dumped five, six then a seventh load of cum deep inside her pussy. Her tight pussy milking my cock draining my balls.

We both collapsed and for the next several minutes, neither of us could speak. We were both out of breath, and gasping for air. I rolled to the side pulling her with me.

My cock slid out of her pussy as I put my right arm under her neck and used my left hand to pull her snug against me. Her sweaty head and hair resting on my shoulder beneath my chin, her warm breath against my skin felt amazing. My left hand settled on the left cheek of her ass.

Her right arm was around my waist, her left hand resting palmed down on my chest over my heart. She moaned and tried to snuggle closer, my semi erect cock was poking her belly, and she slipped her right leg between my legs and wiggled getting us closer together. "Hmmmmm," she moaned softly as she settled down and stopped moving.

On our sides face to face, it seemed we fit perfectly together, like two pieces of a puzzle. Each breath she took I could feel her hard nipples move lightly across my chest, and her warm breath on my neck. Heaven. That's what it felt like. I had never been more sure of anything in my life, that Sandy was meant to be my soul mate.

I thought for a minute she had gone to sleep, but then I felt her lips place soft kisses on my chest and the fingers of her left hand rubbing circles around my nipple. Her right hand moved between us and gripped my semi hard cock, which responded to the feel of her hand wrapped around it.

It was like we were in complete sync with each other, she rolled to her back as I rolled on top of her and in between her legs, her gripping my hard erect cock and tugging it to her moist wet opening. As I sank inside her, she moaned," Hmmmmm yes....that feels soooo good," as she placed her arms around my neck.

My hands framing her face as my elbows kept my weight off of her, my mouth moved down and covered her lips and my tongue invaded her mouth. There was no rushing as we kissed passionately, my cock buried in her and not moving. Just the taste of her, and the feel of her warm vagina wrapped around my cock was perfect.

As we broke the kiss, she said in a breathy shaky voice, "Since your visit....I seem to stay horny....I can't....do without you Lee," using her hands on my head to pulled me down for another slow, wet, passionate kiss.

Lifting my hips, I lifted my cock back just a few inches, then sank back down inside her, over and over. Never speeding up. We must have fucked like that for ten minutes or longer. Our mouths are only separating long enough to suck oxygen into our lungs. Then we were back at it trading spit as our tongues seemed to take turns moving back and forth. It was without a doubt the best wet, sloppy kiss of my life.

"Faster......" she moaned and wrapped her legs around me, as her pussy clamped down on my shaft. Burying my head in her neck my mouth next to her ear, "Your pussy feels perfect," I groaned as I pick up the pace and started withdrawing until my cock was almost at her entrance, then sank back down balls deep. Not fucking her hard, just steady long strokes and going faster.

Her mouth was next to my ear and I could hear her breathing getting ragged. She tightened her grip around my neck and the heels of her feet dug into my butt. "Yes...yes...I'm...I'm......getting close," she moaned. "Harder...."

She was clamping down on my cock all along my length, then releasing it over and over. It felt like her vagina was jacking off my cock milking it, wanting to drain my balls. Fuck I was going to cum. Trying to make sure she came, when I bottom out

I would stay balls deep in her and rock back and forth grinding on her clit, before resuming pounding her.

"Yes....right...there...that feels so gooood," she moaned loudly.

Inside I smiled, my girl was communicating with me. I had told her when I visited her that good sex required good communication. It appears she was listening.

The third time I bottomed out after her request, as I grind on her clit I felt her core muscles grip me and not release. The next thrust inside her I felt my balls draw up and I couldn't keep from cumming.

"AARRGGGG..FUCK," I grunted as I came deep inside her. Just as I felt my load emptying into her, she screamed, "LEEE...LEEE....OH GOD..." as her orgasm consumed her, then I felt her squirt. Her hot juices made me grunt and I felt my dick spurt another load of cum inside her.

With what strength I had left I rolled over taking her with me, to keep from crushing her, and not wanting to lose the feel of her body against me. Her breasts against my chest I could feel her heart thumping. My heart was pounding so loud my ears were ringing. It was over five minutes, if not longer before I could form words, even then my voice was shaky, "That...was the most...amazing sex....I ever had," I told her as my hands ran up and down her back and the cheeks of her ass.

Her cunt was still quivering and my cock finally softened and slipped out of her sloppy wet pussy. We were both soaked with cum and her juices, along with sweaty bodies. She finally moaned, "It seems..to get better....every time."

*********

Remembering that first night as I sat in my office, I knew I had to figure a way to get Sandy to say yes to moving here. Madeline was interested in becoming a business partner with Sandy, and much of Sandy's business could be handled by phone or Zoom calls. Hell if she had to and needed to fly back sometimes that would not be a problem.

Standing up I opened the sliding door and stepped out on the balcony. A nice view of the beach, another beautiful day and I looked forward to seeing Nick's private beach Ava had told me about.

Lowering my eyes to the pool area my Emerald Green evergreens and other shrubs prevented me from having a good view of the pool. I like the privacy it provided, but the Evergreens had gotten taller, and now I just caught glimpses of Ava and Sandy and heard them giggling. I chuckled thinking about earlier and Sandy and Ava side by side giving Nick and I blowjobs.

I shut my eyes and thought back to Sandy's first night here.

********

We had laid in bed recovering from mind blowing sex. We must have dozed off for a few minutes. I remember my dick being limp as we held each other, then waking up, feeling something wet and soft rubbing against my balls.

Looking down I saw Sandy laying between my legs, her left hand held my limp cock up out of her way, while her other hand held my scrotum while she bathed my balls with her tongue. The fact that my cock and balls and pubic hair were coated in dried cum and her juices didn't deter her from her tasks. She seemed content and had her eyes closed as she started moaning softly, and I noticed she was wiggling her hips like she was humping the mattress.

I smiled at her as she continued, thinking my security cameras were catching all this for me to review later. Sandy didn't know because I had not had time to tell her about my security system, hell she had not even had a tour of my home yet.

My cock was starting to respond to her ministrations and firming up. She continued to lick and suck on my balls and started stroking my dick. I couldn't keep from groaning. She opened her eyes and raised her head up and smiled, as she stroked my cock getting it harder, "I love you" then licked my balls,...."and your cock" and licked my balls.."and right now I want to swallow your cum," as she put both my balls in her mouth at the same fucking time. She looked like a chipmunk with his mouth stuffed.

My cock was at full mass immediately, making me groan, "Holy shit."

She started humming while stroking my cock with her mouth full of my balls. The vibrations caused my dick to throb and precum started flowing. She pulled back my balls popping out of her mouth and she grinned as she swiped tongue around her lips licking up the drool around her mouth.

Gracefully she rose up on her knees, and wrapped both hands around my cock and stared at me as she licked the precum from my slit. Keeping her eyes on me she sucked, licked, and kissed the head of my cock then smiled and swallowed my entire cock using one hand to roll my balls between her fingers, her other diving into her pussy to masturbate.

Applying suction with her lips around the base of my cock, she pulled upward until my cock popped out of her mouth with a 'pop' sound. When she swallowed me again her hair blocked my view and I reached down and held her hair where I could her mouth moving up and down my cock.

There was no need to face fuck her, her cock sucking skills were out of this world. I was mesmerized watching her, it was even better than the first time she amazed me in her bedroom. Many women had sucked my dick, but never had anyone come close to matching Sandy's skills.

I wanted it to last longer but there was no way to keep from cumming. At least my system was recording it and it would definitely go down as the best blowjob ever.

"GOD SANDY.....I'm gonna cum.....FUCK," I growled arching my ass up like I could go any deeper in her throat. I was already balls deep, her nose in my pubic hair, my nuts up against her chin when my cocked fired off a massive load of cum down her throat.

It seemed like my head exploded as my butt dropped back down on the bed. I heard a noise and opened my eyes and looked down, Sandy was moaning, her head laying on my left thigh, and licking her lips while finger fucking herself. Her eyes closed I heard her murmur, "Fuck....yes...hmmm..." and arch her hips up as she had an orgasm.

OldMan45
OldMan45
996 Followers