Brother Asked to Correct Bratty Sis Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we went downstairs to breakfast I gave her a tour of upstairs except my playroom. I didn't feel she was ready that yet, but I planned to show it to her before she had to return home.

It was 8 o'clock before we made it downstairs to eat breakfast. Instead of sitting at the table she took a seat on one of the stools at the counter as I prepared our breakfast. "You know you're spoiling me rotten," she giggled, as she sipped her coffee, "I may never go back home."

Laying the carton of eggs on the counter, I turned around and cupped her chin, "That's the plan beautiful," and kissed her lightly on the lips, "all you have to do is sit there and look sexy while I fix your breakfast," I chuckled.

After we finished eating we walked out to the pool that Ava had already shown her last evening. "Ava was right, this is like a fairy tale the way you arranged the pool in a secluded setting," Sandy laughed softly, "it has a romantic feel to it."

"Well I thought you might like to sunbathe and since you don't have much of a chance back home with your work schedule. Here, let me take your robe off and I'll put some sunscreen on you so you don't burn," my voice husky, as I reached to take her robe off.

She blushed and looked up at me, as I undid the belt on her robe, "If I'm going to be naked....I think it's only fair you are too," she giggled and bit her bottom lip.

I chuckled, as I slipped her robe off and pitched it on a nearby chair. "Remember the rules, I'm the boss and you don't get to cum unless I say you can. Last night I let you cum whenever you wanted, starting now you have to obey me, or you'll be punished," I growled.

"Yes Sir," she murmured, "I'll do my best...but I'm already horny just thinking about you touching me. I may not be able to when you start putting lotion on me."

"Lay face down on this lounge chair," I ordered her as I looked over her curvy body. Her nipples already puckered up and poking straight out from her white C-cup breasts. Her mound and lower abdomen are milky white, like the cheeks of her ass. The rest of her body was slightly tanned, but she would definitely sunburn if she was exposed to bright rays of the sun very long. "I want to protect you and make sure you don't sunburn, that would be a shame if you spent most of your time here miserable from a bad sunburn." I groaned, my dick responding to her naked body.

She stretched out on the lounge chair like I told her, "Hold still, Ava left some rubber bands out here and I'm going to put your hair in a ponytail to keep your hair out of the way. "Hmmmm....the sun feels really good," she moaned, "I've never sunbathed nude before....but with you I feel comfortable trying new things."

"Sandy you're perfect for me and I have so many things I want to teach you, but I love you not just for your body. I love your sense of humor, compassion, and drive to succeed. Your kindness, your smile and just the sound of your voice calms me. The first time we spoke on the phone I knew I had to get to know you."

"I feel the same way the first time we talked. After we hung up I knew I could trust you and wanted us to be friends. I felt the same thing when I first spoke to Ava."

When she said trust, I cringed because there were things she didn't know about me. Especially my relationship with Ava. I knew before I got her to marry me I would have to come clean, no way would I marry her and her find out later.

"Right now relax and let me get this lotion on you before you burn," I told her to change the subject. Perhaps she would understand after she got to know me better, since I would promise her that it was over between me and Ava, if necessary.

Squirting some lotion on her upper back and shoulders, I started smoothing it out and rubbing it into her skin. She moaned, "That feels really good," she giggled softly, "you have good hands, you could make a fortune as a massage therapist."

I chuckled, "Consider me your personal massage therapist, now lay still and keep your arms down by your side before I have to spank you."

"Yes Sir," she giggled and did as I instructed.

I finished her neck, shoulders and upper back, then did her arms. My dick was already at full mast. So I slid my robe off and straddled her legs, making sure I stayed on my knees and kept my cock from touching her. Squirting more lotion on her lower back and upper thighs and cheeks of her ass, she moaned as I started rubbing the lotion into her skin. When I started rubbing the cheeks of her ass I heard her sigh heavily, but remained quiet.

Her legs were together with me straddling her, but her thigh gap gave me a shot at her pussy, making me groan. By the time I moved down and finished her legs and feet I heard her softly snore. Her bottom lip quiver as she exhaled with each breath.

My dick was leaking precum as I stood up admiring the view. She looked so small and peaceful laying there her skin glowing with the suntan lotion and beads of sweat forming on her body. I was tempted to rub one out, but decided to go grab an ice chest with bottles of water while she napped.

When I came back I laid down in the lounge chair next to her and drank some cold water, and used the cold water to rub my dick and balls to cool down. Damn I had to look off in the distance to keep from getting another hard on.

When I felt she had been exposed on the backside long enough, I walked over and gently touched her shoulder. "Hmmm....I must have dozed off," she mumbled, "I'm so thirsty."

"Roll over, I have some water for you, then I'll apply some lotion to your front side sleepy head," I chuckled.

Turning over she yawned, stretching her arms out, making her tits jiggle, "I feel much better," she murmured softly as she settled down and raised her head for a drink of water. Seeing me naked, she giggled, "You're a beautiful sight to wake up too."

"Drink your water and lay still you little vixen, I still need to protect these gorgeous tits," I growled as I squeezed her left breasts, then reaching down and patting her pussy, "and precious vagina."

"Can I have a kiss first," she purred and reach her hand up to my face.

"One quick one," I chuckled, "otherwise you might not get to finish tanning." Leaning in and giving her a peck on the lips. Her nipples brushing against my chest making my dick twitch and become semi hard.

"See what I mean," pointing to my cock, "now do as I tell you and drink this water then lay back," I ordered her.

"Yes Sir," she laughed, then took a long drink of water and handed the bottle back to me. "It's your fault that I think about sex all the time now," she giggled.

"I got both sides of your arms already so put your hands above your head this time and don't move them," I growled again as she obeyed and her tits jiggled as she put her arms up above her head. My dick twitched and hardened even more.

She smiled and moaned as I squirted lotion on her breasts and neck, then some on her stomach. Starting with the front of her shoulders, her slender neck and finally moving down to her breasts I rub and kneaded her soft white globes avoiding her nipples. She closed her eyes and arched her back moaning softly, as I massaged and rubbed the lotion deep into her skin. Before leaving her breast I used my finger and scooped up some lotion off her stomach and covered each of her nipples causing them to harden and her to moan loudly.

Her nipples were super sensitive and I looked up at her face, she was biting her lower lip and moaning. Spreading the lotion around her abdomen and her sides she spread her legs and I could see her pussy moisten. She was making sounds like a cat purring as she groaned and tightened her abdominal muscles. Damn she was going to cum without ever touching her groin area.

Speaking to her softly, "Remember baby, no orgasms unless I say you can."

She opened her hooded eyes and mumbled softly, "I'm trying....I promise."

"I've got to coat you down between your legs and all over, just control yourself, I promise I'll let you cum soon." I told her. My own cock hard as a rock and leaking.

As I applied lotion to her groin and upper and inner thighs she spread her legs more and made "ohhhh," and "aahhhh," sounds with her eyes closed tightly. The lips of her pussy opened like flower petals and was leaking juices and I could smell her arousal.

"You're doing a really good job baby, just hang on a little longer. Just nod your head if you can do that for me," I asked her softly.

She vigorously nodded her head, her fists closed tightly, as she breathed heavily. "That's a good girl, I'm almost finished." As I moved down her legs and made sure she was fully coated in suntan lotion, she relaxed some, but was still moaning.

Finishing with her feet and I told her to open her eyes and sit up. "There, I'm so proud of you," I told her and helped her sit up and hand her the bottle of water. "Now just relax and finish tanning and I'll reward you with a climax. Believe me I'm so hard it hurts," pointing to my engorged cock that was leaking, "you'll see, your climax is going to be so much greater."

"God Lee, that was the hardest thing I've ever done....I felt like I was going combust into flames. I still ache from straining," she groaned and moved her hand down toward her wet opening.

Grabbing her hand, "You did so well, don't ruin it now by touching yourself. Just lay there and drink your water for a few minutes then I'm gonna fuck you. If you don't I will spank your ass," I told her. She groaned and sat back and closed her eyes and sipped her water.

I was proud of her, she was really responding to taking orders and wanted to please me. My cock was so hard I had to squeeze the base of it to keep from cumming. I myself couldn't wait much longer and when enough time passed for her to soak up some sun, I walked over and told her, "It's time for your reward, but you can't cum until I'm balls deep in your pussy. Get up on your hands and knees I want to lick your pussy and taste you first," my voice was husky and she responded quickly.

"Finally......please hurry....if you don't get your big cock in me soon I'll die," she pleaded getting on all fours looking back at me.

Kneeling behind her I spread her ass cheeks and saw she was soaking wet, her juices were running down her legs. Flattening my tongue I licked her inner thighs and then up her slit lapping up her juices. She moaned loudly, "Pleaseee...hurry."

Taking one more lick of her sweet tasting juices I line my throbbing cock with her opening, "Remember you can't cum until I'm balls deep in your tight pussy," I growled as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit.

She didn't answer, she was making strange sounds and had her head hanging down. "Smack" I swatted her ass, "Answer me when I talk to you."

"Yes Sir......," she mumbled, "sorry I was....just praying....you would hurry."

As soon as she answered in a breathy voice, I held her hips and plunged my cock balls deep in her wet pussy. The minute my balls hit her clit she she scream, "OH FUCK....CCCUUUMMMMINNNGGGG." The neighbors probably heard her. My girl was a screamer and didn't care if anyone could hear.

"That's my girl....now work that ass and fuck me," I grunted and started pumping in and out of her over and over. She started thrusting back to meet me as I pounded her pussy. "Yes....yes....fuck me....ohhhh gawd....I'm....gonna cum again."

With one hand on her hip I reached and grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back where she was looking up at the sky and kept pounding her. I felt her vagina tighten around my shaft as she came again, "Ohhhhhhhhhh....ohhh..gawd yes," she whimpered and kept thrusting back on my cock as her orgasm hit her.

Letting go of her head she dropped her head and collapsed down on the lounge chair her hands gripping the sides, "Don't...stop.....please....oh my gawd.....I'm............ oh fuck......oooohhhh..fffuuuucckkkk," she murmured as she came again and squirted soaking us both in her hot juices.

"That's my girl...." I grunted, and started jack hammering into her. The sound of my thighs slapping her hips and the squishy sound of her wet pussy drove me to pound her harder. I couldn't keep going, I felt my balls draw up and just as I stiffened and started cumming deep in her pussy her core muscles clamped down and she squirted again.

"Ohhhhhhhh..."she moaned as she collapsed on the lounger taking me with her. Using my hands to grip the edges of the lounge chair I kept my weight off of her as I pumped one more time deep inside her, "Ughhhhhh....ughhhhhhh...fuckkkk," I howled as my balls emptied filling her pussy with cum.

We were both sweaty and I was trembling from the exertion. I had never cum that hard in my life. Straightening to keep from falling on her, I withdrew from her warm snug cunt and our combined juices flooded out of her gaping pussy. She was shivering and every few seconds her pussy clenched and more cum dripped out onto the lounge chair. Rolling off her to kneel beside her and I draped my body over hers. "Talk to me...." I gasped, trying to slow my heart rate, as she made little whimpering sounds. Kissing the side of her exposed neck, "Tell me your okay baby, I got carried away and didn't mean to pound you so hard." The way she was whimpering and tears running down her cheek I was afraid I was too rough on her.

"I'm........fine....." she moaned softly, "just...give me a minute....it feels like my head exploded......even my toes are tinkling."

Picking her up in my arms she clung to me with her arms around my neck, as I walked over to the steps of the pool. An air mattress was floating nearby and I gently laid her on it. We were both sweaty and our groins were covered in our combined juices. As she laid flat on the air mattress and splashed cool water on her body, she smiled up at me. "That feels wonderful.....I can't believe how hard I came...it seemed one orgasm after another kept going without stopping."

"I know baby, the same for me. I never came that hard before in my life," I smiled and leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. "I'm just glad you're okay."

"Okay?" she giggled, "I'm better than okay....you make me feel loved and wanted. I give myself to you fully...I don't think I can live without you Lee," she purred as she reached her hand up and cupped my face.

"You never have to live without me," I chuckled, "I'm never letting you go," and kissed her again on the forehead. "Now lay there and relax, I'll get you another bottle of water and you can float around and get some more sun for a few more minutes."

"You're too good to me," she said softly.

"You're everything, now obey me and relax," kissing her softly on the lips.

Later we dried off and put our robes on and were sitting on the couch in the den, each drinking a bottle of coke and she looked up at me. "I really like your friends, especially your sister. It's weird but with Ava I get the same feeling about her as I get from you. Like there's some connection....I can't explain it. There is something about you Gardner's that makes me instantly drawn to you and trust you both," she giggled.

There was that word 'trust' again making me take a breath. Now was not the right time to explain about me and Ava. "I can't explain it either babe, like I told you the minute I heard your voice without even seeing you I felt this deep connection and knew I had to get to know you."

She took a drink of coke, then sighed, "Madeline says fate leads us to where we are supposed to be. Maybe she's right," she giggled again, "I just know I'm happier than I have been in my life."

Ava must have just let herself in at the front door. "Knock knock," she shouted. "I'm back!" Making a voice like she was Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Sandy started giggling loudly. "Come on in brat," I shouted and chuckled.

Rounding the corner she stood with her hands on her hips grinning. "Well, are you ever going to unload her luggage or just make her wear a bathrobe while she is here," she laughed.

Sandy laughed, "That's what he threatened to do," she replied, "but I'm not complaining." Looking up at me "Let's say he's been very attentive," and giggled.

Ava was wearing a pair of blue shorts that were snug but not slutty looking, her toned legs looked really good after all the exercising she had been doing. Her white top had a small collar and it buttoned up. The top 2 buttons undone, but she was decently covered, and I could tell she had on a bra. The short sleeves and the shirt being white made her tanned arms stand out. The idea of not having her sexually ever again was painful.

Ava chuckled, "Yeah Lee can be real attentive and demanding, that's why I love him. He's been working my butt off training in self-defense." She flexed her right bicep and grinned, "See I'm learning to kick butt and take names if someone gives me a hard time," she giggled.

I chuckled along with her. She really had come along nicely, even without me, using the videos I sent to her. Still there was more work to do. "I don't think you're totally ready to challenge anyone, but you're getting there and I'm proud of you."

Sandy laughed, "Remind me to never challenge you. Oh, Lee showed me the rest of the house and your bedroom is so pretty and the view is awesome. I saw you had a bunch of coffee mugs and other souvenirs. I would love to hear the stories about them. I've always wanted to see the Gateway Arch."

Ava grinned and said, "Well I've seen the Gateway Arch, but when Lee picked me up and brought me down here, he was needing to get back and tend to his business. He got that for me when we stopped to eat. He promised one day he would take me back and we would go up to the top. Maybe someday he'll take both of us," she smiled at me when making that last statement. Ava wasn't that same girl anymore as I thought back to that trip.

"Nothing would make me happier then to take both of you, but right now I'm going to throw some clothes on and unload Sandy's luggage," I said wanting to change the subject.

*************

"Lee," Richard nudged me, "I thought we lost you there for a minute," he chuckled. "We're back at the beach."

Arch was on the dock tying the boat up and helping the girls off the boat, as Nick was unloading the ice chests. I noticed the girls had put their tops back on plus Lisa had adjusted her suit and her tits were covered, which was disappointing, but by the way they were carrying on that might change I chuckled to myself. Getting up I helped get the other gear and towels laying around pick up.

The girls had gone on ahead while the guys tidied up the boat and gathered the ice chest and booze. I had a feeling the night was just getting started.

End of Chapter 12