Brother Sister Just Wanna Pt. 08

Story Info
Amy gets pushed off the stairs and a possible miscarriage.
1.6k words
4.07
5.2k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
95 Followers

Cliff, "So Oscar, I'm sorry I did not call before we arrived here. I had fallen asleep and woke up just before we started traveling down your street."

Oscar, "That's alright I just need you to be careful around that son of a bitch that just left the house. I was emotionally stricken after my cousin died and went to the casino to calm my nerves too much, she had gallstones. She thought she had cancer with all the pain she was in.

The day it happened, she asked me to get a list of things from three different stores, it was a long list. Things that were hard to find, she said she didn't feel good and just could not make the trip with me. She had no intention of fighting cancer. The she took a gun and shot herself in the head while I was out. she walked out into back yard to do it.

Earlier that year she had told me that she would not fight cancer if she was diagnosed with it, because there is no guarantee that it will work."

Jennifer and Amy were listening intently to the conversation, they and Cliff were all very young. Neither really could understand why someone would not fight cancer, they are young and feel like they have the Superman type of body that can recover from anything. But sometimes reality strikes with brutal color when you get older, friends start to get cancer and you see what they go through.

Jennifer could see the pain in Oscar's eyes and she started to tear up. She could not imagine what it would be like if she were to loose her brother John. Even though he was on the road for three weeks at a time m, traveling around ghe country trying to help maintain yhe supply chain. She still talked to him as often as possible and the moments they shared on the phone were real. They were real time special, the other night they had phone sex before he went to bed. It was special, even though he liked to fuck Amy sometimes, she also liked to have oral sex with Amy.

Jennifer was John's half brother and Amy was Cliff"s half brother. They were all meant for each other, they had turned their union into a four way relationship and they all loved each other equally the same.

Amy watched Cliff as he talked to their cousin Oscar, she admired him for taking responsibility of the situation that she and John had put them into, by her and John fucking in the living room with the curtains open. It was not his fault that they put the four of them into a precarious situation, in a State where they are hard on those that commit incest.

She loved Cliff so much and she loved John also, and then there was those times she had oral sex with Jennifer.

Amy thought to herself for a moment, she knew it was fucked up. But that is why they got along together, they are fucked up in the head the same way. She also wondered if this whole situation was going to work, it is not normal for society to accept this kind of thing. Most people are not fucked up in the head to the point that incest is considered to be normal to their way of life.

Oscar speaks, "I owe that man 20 thousand dollars. The stock market has tanked over the past few years to where I have lost 50% of the value of my stock value. Most of my liquid assets are tied up in stocks. I can not just sell some stocks for some liquid assets and pay that S.O.B. off. I do not want to do that because I would loose so much money."

Cliff, "What about the mother-in-law's house you have on the property? Is it still being used or do you have it rented out to someone? I have an idea that could work if it is available?"

Oscar, "I had my cousins mother live there for the last five years of her life. She died the year before my cousin died. It worked out pretty well, she was able to live the way she wanted and we could live the way we wanted. She died of a heart attack when she was ready to vacate this arena. Anyway, yes that place is vacant. My cousins mother died in the house, but all of you are welcome to stay there. That is why I told you to get over here fast. I knew I could put you up there until you decide what to do with your situation. The place is all furnished, there is even two bedrooms that each have a Queen size bed in the room."

Cliff, "Wow, that is pretty cool. I have an idea, what if we all were to get a loan to buy the place and a sectioned piece of land that the house stands on? Would that be an option in your opinion? With the money we give you from a loan, we could help you pay off that guy you owe money to."

Oscar looked at Cliff with intrigue, he knew this could work if they could get the loan. But in his mind getting a loan for the property would be a big if.

Then as Oscar was looking at Cliff a 450 ford van pulled up into the drive way. The man that Oscar owed money to stepped out from the drivers seat. He turned toward the van and motioned to some people in the van to get out and follow him up the stairs to where Oscar, Amy, Jennifer, and Cliff were standing.

The were big burly men that stepped out of the van, they all walked up to Oscar. Amy had a frown come upon her face and spoke with sarcasm, "Oh look the little boys are here to push around the old man!"

The man that Oscar owed money to pushed Amy and she went flying off the steps. She hit her head on the curb as she fell hard on the ground. Cliff rushed to comfort Amy and she started to grimace in her face. Then she started to scream.

Cliff held his sister close and asked, "Where is the pain Amy?"

Amy, "I am cramping bad and I think I broke a rib, my side is hurting really bad along with my lower abdomen!"

Oscar looking at the burly crew that stepped out of the van. "Just give me an extra month, I think I might be able to get your money for you."

Oscar looked at Cliff, "If you think you can make this work then all you four have a deal."

Cliff was on the phone, he had called 911. He knew he had to get Amy to the hospital fast. She was in pain and cramping. He knew she not only may have broken a rib, but she may be in the process of a miscarriage. He looked at Oscar, "We'll start working on this ASAP. "

It was 20 minutes that had gone by since the big burly men pushed Oscar and they told him 60 days max. Then they will be back for the last and final time, period. The ambulance pulls into the parking lot and the big burly men were gone. Amy's crotch was soaked with blood, she was crying uncontrollably.

The ambulance tenderly puts Amy on a stretcher, then a police officer pulls in behind the ambulance. The ambulance pulls out on its way to Millingdale General Hospital. Then the officer steps out of the car, walks up to Oscar and asks. "What happened here?"

Oscar speaks, "Amy tripped on the stairs and fell to the curb. She is on her way to the hospital now."

Police speak to the group, "Is that what happened? I need more details than just a trip."

Jennifer speaks, "Some big burly men showed up here in a white 450 ford van. They stood up from the vehicle, came over here to assault our cousin and they pushed Amy off the stairs."

Jennifer was crying, worried about Amy. Cliff wanted to rush to the hospital but he decided to wait on Jennifer to give her statement to the police. The police officer looked at Oscar and Cliff, "You were all here, I know you must have witnessed what Jennifer had seen also. I would like you to give your honest statements also."

Oscar and Cliff knew the officer was trying to help but Oscar did not know how this would all come down on him by the man he owed money to. He thought about it for a while and looked at Cliff, then Cliff proceeded to give the police officer his statement. Oscar knew he did not have a choice, so he gave the officer a statement also.

Then Cliff and Jennifer went to their car and started out for the hospital. Cliff looked over at Jennifer and said, "You had better call John and let him know what is up, make sure he is alright for us all to proceed In buying Oscar's mother-in-law's house."

Jennifer calls John to let him know the plan, then Cliff calls Oscar. "Hello Oscar, that was some crazy shit back there. I am working on trying to get things together. We will try and make things work as fast as possible. Hopefully we can make this work or you and for us."

Oscar, "I will start work on dividing the mother-in-law property from the rest of my main property. Where you all can attempt to get a loan or not, I will proceed with this idea. But you all are welcome to stay in the place until you figure this all out."

To Be Continued

jlc123
jlc123
95 Followers