Brother Sister Just Wanna Pt. 09

Story Info
It is confirmed Amy had a miscarriage.
1.5k words
4.47
2.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers

Cliff and Jennifer arrived at Millingdale General hospital, on the way there Jennifer called John to let him know what happened. She also asked John if he was game to go in on the attempt to buy a sectioned piece of property from Oscar as the four of them apply for the loan together.

John was all a go for this idea and told Jennifer to tell everyone, "I'm in on the idea and will try to be home in two weeks to help us all get the ball rolling."

Cliff was happy John was excited on the idea, as he was the real bread winner for money out of the bunch. But Cliff knew it would have to be a four way equal split on the deal, otherwise the hole idea would fall apart.

Cliff and Jennifer entered the hospital trying to understand the information that was before them. They knew Amy would probably be in the Emergency Room area. So they headed straight to that destination. As they got close there was a guard, he wanted to se their Identification. The guard checked their credentials, had them go through the metal detector, them gave them a badge.

They talked to the receptionist and she said Jennifer was on a stretcher in the ER hallway. They had to check with Amy if she wanted to see them first.

The ER receptionist came back and told Cliff that only one at a time could go to see her. Jennifer spoke, "You go ahead Cliff, I know she probably wants to see you first."

Cliff entered the ER hall area and Amy seen him straight away, a big smile came across her face. Amy spoke, "Hey, I am glad you acted as fact as you did by calling 911. The doctor came and said to me that after the X-ray, it confirmed that I have a broken rib. Also I have a concussion after my head hit the curb, and the other thing is. The jolt from the fall caused me to have a miscarriage."

Cliff had a tear form in his eye, "it's alright Amy. We are all still a big family. Jennifer called John while we were driving here and he is a go for us all to try and get the sectioned piece of property from Oscar together. We will be alright, this is going to work. You just get better and we can go on together, live is still good."

Amy held her brother's hand tight and she just knew that everything would be just fine after she got healed up. After visiting for a while Cliff let Jennifer visit her.

While Jennifer was visiting Amy the doctor came a told Amy he wanted to see her spend the night. Then if no complications he would give her a discharge. But no vacuuming, or strenuous activities.

Jennifer winked at Amy and said, "No fun romping around for a while I guess."

Amy, "Your so bad, I don't really feel like any of that, and probably not for a little while."

Jennifer looks at Amy with a frown, but she was playful at the same time. She knew Amy had to take it easy.

After Jennifer visited with Amy for a while the nurse came and told Amy they had a room for her. They took Amy to her room and Jennifer met Cliff in the waiting room. They discussed their news of what each other learned of Amy's condition and decided to drive back to Oscar's place.

They were driving down the two lane road that led to Oscar's and Jennifer spoke, "wait hold up here at this old house for a minute. I would like to walk around this old place in the dark and see if there is any truth to the haunted tale of this place."

So Cliff parked on the side of the road, there was an older woman walking her dogs up the road. Jennifer stood up from the car, as she did there was a high pitch screech come from around the back side of the house.

Jennifer stopped in her tracks and just listened. The woman walking her dogs chuckled a little as she came up close to Jennifer, she said, "Don't you mind the high pitch screech from that house. Someone dropped a Maine Coon cat off at that old house. That cat is the meanest thing you ever did see, I think it likes to go hunting mice in the middle of the night, and probably chases other cats off also."

Jennifer figured to herself that must be what has fuled the stories about the old house being haunted. She winked at the old woman and said, "well OK then, I guess my curiosity has been settled. I guess I will leave that old place alone."

Jennifer settled back into the car, and they drove to Oscars place. When they arrived, Oscar was sitting out front on the steps enjoying the cool breeze. Jennifer and Cliff walked up to Oscar, he led them to the mother-in-law house.

Oscar, "This place is completely furnished, there is a television here, and all the bedding for the two queen beds is in the closets. There really is not any need for you to go buy furniture or even any dishes. Unless you want to have something special or put your own signature on the place. I'll let you two set things up your way, I know you must be tired. It has been an active day with too much excitement."

Oscar left, then Jennifer and Cliff settled in on the couch. Cliff turned on the television and put it on a movie rated R, something with some sex in it is what he was looking for.

Jennifer spoke, "I am going to get a shower and change, I need to freshen up majorly big time."

Cliff smiled at her and knew he had to freshen up also. "Good idea, you start your shower and I'll get my in the other bathroom."

Jennifer, "Oh no need for that, join me in the shower why don't you."

Cliff smiled at Jennifer, "Yes, I think I will do that."

Jennifer and Cliff entered the shower, Jennifer turned and took her top off. Cliff took off his shirt, then slipped off his jeans. Jennifer could see the lump in his boxers growing as she slipped off her trousers. Cliff took his boxers off and his cock popped out. Jennifer took off her bra, and slipped off her panties. Her pussy was shaved completely, Cliff liked the look of her pussy and he could feel his mouth begin to water as he thought about taking her clit in between his lips.

Jennifer knew what his thoughts were and her pussy began to get that special feeling, "Let's jump in the shower together before we get started," She said.

Cliff took the bar of soap as he stood behind her and started to rub the bar of soap into her boobs. Jennifer had a generous size of boobs, they were a size D cup. They were more than just a hand full for Cliffs hands.

Cliff's cock was rock hard now and he ground his pelvis into her butt. Jennifer pushed her butt back hard against Cliff, with the hot water and the soap. Cliff's cock slipped into her anus without a problem, Jennifer was in heaven and started to finger herself. Before she knew it she was going into a climax. There was nobody in the house except for the two of them, so she let herself go. "Oh yes, deeper, yes, Uh, Uh, yes I'm Cumming!"

They had a deep and rewarding climax together, then showered to make sure they were really clean. Jennifer pulled on Cliff buy his cock, "Come on big boy, let's go to the bedroom."

The bed was not made yet but they didn't care, Jennifer laid down on the bed on her back and spread her legs wide open. "Put it in big boy, put it deep and make it go a gusher again. I want to feel your sperm deep inside me, make your jism splash inside me and coat the walls of my womb. I want it Cliff and I want it bad."

Cliff slipped himself on top of Jennifer and kissed her stomach from her pussy all the way to her neck. Then his cock slipped into her pussy, he could feel her pelvic bone and started to grind the head of his penis against it. Cliff started to groan deep and low. He could feel his seed building at the dam, then it let loose. He spurted his seed into John's sister, spurt after spurt.

Jennifer felt the hot fluid of Amy's brother Cliff gushing into her pussy. The hot fluid filled her and she was on the verge of climax. That hot fluid gushing inside of her sent her over the edge. She screamed in exhilaration as her orgasm hit. Her pussy began to shiver, she clinched her pussy walls tight, and she wrapped her legs tight around Cliff and held him close.

After the climax Cliff rolled off of Jennifer and they both fell asleep. They knew that things were not over yet, there was a lot of loose ends that still needed to be gathered together, but it was time to rest for now.

To Be Continued

jlc123
jlc123
101 Followers