Brotherhood of Janus Ch. 04-05: Sarah & Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have done this before when we were young. You know her, my BFF Kim. She and I got together several times. I was even thinking of letting you join us, but Kim was afraid you would hurt her."

Jen was back licking and sucking Sarah still watching my face.

"I'm glad," I said smiling at her. "We'll talk later."

Jen nodded up at me then turned her eyes to concentrate on bringing Sarah off. The two of them gave and received for the next ten minutes. When both of them screamed, Sarah rolled off Jen into my arms.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck my quivering cunt, now!" she shouted.

I pushed her down on her back and shoved my hard cock into her sloppy, wet, cunt. She grunted, then yelled.

"Oh fuck! You feel so good inside me. Now fuck me unconscious," Sarah shouted.

As I started to pound into her body, I felt Jen's hand on my ass, pushing me down hard into Sarah. I smiled as my cock enjoyed slipping and sliding inside my new wife with the help of my ex-wife. That I loved them both with all my heart was a little confusing but, Jen was from my past, while Sarah was mine now. And that my current wife had invited my past wife to our wedding made my heart soar with the love I felt for her. And that my ex-wife could not only fuck me again, she could also watch me fuck my new wife. With all that zipping through my head, I was coming like crazy once again. As I filled Sarah, I was growling my orgasm to the room.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" I shouted.

"I'm coming! Oh god, I'm coming so good!" shouted Sarah.

Then I was pushed off my wife by Jen as she gently pressed her lips to Sarah's pussy and started to suck my cum out of her. I just lay back watching her. She looked wonderful. Sarah was going crazy with lust and passion. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my lips to hers. We kissed until Jen was finished cleaning her. Jen, exhausted, lay her head on Sarah's thigh sighing with pleasure.

"What time is it? I promised... well, I promised that I would be home before midnight," she asked softly.

Looking at the clock on the nightstand, Sarah turned to Jen.

"It's only six in the evening, dear. Remember we had a morning wedding."

"Oh!" Jen said just laying there shivering and quivering. "Then, I have six more hours to enjoy you both."

Sarah laughed I chuckled.

"No, you have the rest of your life to enjoy both of us," Sarah said.

"Oh! God! I just came," said Jen as she tried to move up alongside us.

Reaching down, Sarah helped her up alongside her. Leaning down Sarah kissed Jen on the lips gently. Jen sighed.

"Not right now, dear. After I have recovered."

Sarah giggled. I just looked down at my ex-wife. If only she had been like this... but then I wouldn't have met and fallen in love with Sarah. It was very quiet. I closed my eyes for an instant.

Chapter 35 - John

I woke to the sounds of sex. Opening my eyes, I saw Sarah and Jen kissing and feeling each other's bodies. I sighed as Jen squeezed Sarah's left tit. Sarah cried out, but Jen's mouth was covering it so the yell was muffled. By the way, the two of them were squeezing and grabbing each other, they would have black and blue marks all over both their bodies. When Sarah pinched one of Jen's nipples, I reached over and slapped her on the ass hard. She yelled, turning to look at me.

"Hit me again," she said pinching Jen's nipple.

I hit her ass even harder this time. She smiled at me as she yelled in pain. Yes, my Sarah was a kinky woman and it seems that my ex-wife was too. Sarah was yelling again as Jen bit her nipple with her teeth. Then Sarah was shaking in orgasm.

"Oh god, yes," yelled Sarah dropping her head and squeezing her eyes shut tightly.

"What the hell is going on here?" I yelled.

Jen jumped at my yell. Sarah just smiled at me. I smacked Sarah on the ass once more. She frowned at me and moved to Jen's other side. I looked down at Jen. She was looking at me with questions in her eyes.

"Why are you two hurting each other? You both know I like my women without black and blue marks or damage of any kind," I almost snarled at them.

"Uh..." started Jen.

"Don't, it's me who should tell him," said Sarah looking at me. "Both Jen and I talked while you were... recovering and we both have this desire to experience pain once in a while. As you were asleep, we... decided to see how much we both wanted. It seems we both like a lot as long as we trust the other person not to get carried away. That's why I ask you to fucked me hard and fast a lot. I like to feel pain along with the pleasure you give me."

"Me too. I have... I always liked when you asked me, soft and slow or hard and fast. I wanted it hard and fast a lot more than soft and slow, but thought you might not be able to handle hurting me that often. As it was, you really never hurt me as much as I wanted to have you hurt me and I wasn't going to ask anyone else. I also trusted you not to get carried away. Although, you never got carried away enough."

I just looked at both my lovely ladies. I closed my eye and lay there thinking, 'Why did I always get the weird ones. I shook my head, turned to look at the bedside clock. It was only seven-thirty in the evening. Looking back at Jen I reached out to her. Sitting up, she sat also, moving to hug me. Instead, I pulled her over my lap moving my leg to trap her there. I then started to spank her, hard.

"Ow, what the fuck are you doing?" she yelled as my hand smacked her ass.

"This is for never telling me while we were married," I replied hitting her ass even harder.

With each slap, she yelled, in pain. At about the sixth slap she yelled then moaned. Now she was starting to enjoy what I was doing to her, so, I stopped. Jen turned her head to look at me. I just rested my hand on her hot ass.

"Well?" said Jen.

I pushed her down my legs. Reaching over, I grabbed Sarah, pulling her over my thighs. She gasped as I did. Then I was swatting her on her pretty ass.

"Ow! Shit that's too hard," she yelled.

"It supposed to hurt. It's a punishment, not a sex act," I shouted as I hit her again.

This time she just grunted. She grunted with each slap, yet I saw a smile on her face. I stopped hitting her and pushed her back to where she had been laying. She just looked up at me.

"Was mine for the same reason?" she asked meekly.

"Yes. And don't you be meek with me, young lady," I admonished her.

"Yes, master," she taunted.

Reaching over I gave her a slap on her closest thigh. It left a handprint. She cried out in pain but didn't say another word.

"Jen, come up here," I said patting the place where she had been lying.

Jen moved up looking at me a little leery.

"I am not going to hurt you. Now when did you find out you liked a little pain?" I asked.

"Oh god. It was about our second year together. You were fucking me, I mean really fucking me, doggy style, and you slapped my ass. Not too hard, but hard enough. I came so hard, that I wanted you to do that again, but you never did. I was... well, I guess I was heartbroken."

"Why didn't you talk to me?" I asked.

"I... I wasn't that sure of us at that time. You were hardly ever home until late..."

"You should have spoken up. You should have pulled by my ear to a seat and started to ask questions and tell me what you wanted."

"I didn't want to lose you over an ass spanking," Jen said quietly almost in tears.

I nodded at her. I then looked at Sarah raising my eyebrows.

"Oh, my turn. I have always liked it rough. When you were biting my nipples, didn't you notice how hot I got and how hard I came?" asked Sarah.

"I don't know what it is about me that you women think I can read minds..."

"You seem to read everyone else's minds pretty good," snapped Sarah.

"Ah, yes. But I don't. It may seem I do, but usually, I have talked to or been told by someone what it is they want or don't want," I replied.

"Yes, you do that. Sorry," replied Sarah.

"Now are we clear?" I asked.

"Yes," replied Sarah.

"Yes, dear," replied Jen.

"You want to talk now?" asked Sarah.

"Not really, I want to make love to my wife and then fuck my ex-wife."

"Oh! Okay," giggled Sarah crawling over Jen to lie atop me.

As she did, Jen slapped her on the ass. Sarah giggled as she kissed me.

Chapter 36 - Sarah

For the next hour, John made slow passion-filled love to me. I loved him right back. I was coming hard after the first five minutes. Just having him inside my bode made me cum. He didn't really have to hurt me or even move inside me. Although I did like a small amount of pain once in a while, I sometimes got that at a gather. When he filled me up, he rolled off toward Jen. She sighed as he grabbed a tit and squeezed. He wasn't squeezing her hard, the black and blue marks were already beginning to show. Leaning over I kissed him on the cheek. When he looked at me, I nodded toward the bathroom. He nodded and turned his full attention to Jen. She gasped as he slammed into her already red and puffy cunt. I got out of bed and headed for the shower.

~~~~ Jennifer

I was in heaven as John fucked me. He wasn't making love to me as he would back when we were married. He was fucking me, hard. I was coming so hard now. The feeling of his cock slamming into my cunt made me come and come and come. I would be very dehydrated when he was finished with me. He was sucking on my nipples and biting them very gently as he slammed his wonderful cock in my cunt.

"Harder, baby," I shouted. "Bite them harder!"

He did. I screamed at the pain it brought to my chest and the pleasure that shot through my cunt. I almost passed out from the pleasure. He then bit my nipple again. I think I did pass out. When the blackness cleared, John was still slamming his cock into me as hard and fast as he could. I was not surprised by his ability. He was after all, very fit now.

"Fuck me, sweetheart, fuck me," I yelled.

"Oh I will baby, I will," he replied.

John then started to pound me into the mattress. I was reveling in the pleasure and the very small amount of pain he was giving me. Did I wish I had talked to him about all my kinks when we were younger? I did and I didn't, all at the same time. I was glad that he had Sarah in his life. I was glad for them both and wished them all the joy in the world. Yet, there lingered a thought of what could have been if I had just talked to him.

"Oh god, that's feels so good," I yelled, to let John know he was doing a good job and to try to calm down a little.

My pussy was so wet my fluids were sloshing out as John slammed into me. My ass was wet as John slammed it into the mattress. I was almost there. I could feel the tears of joy run down my cheek. I loved this man on top of me with all my heart. I loved Patrick very much, almost to exclusion of everyone else. Almost. But right now, I was deeply in love with John as he slammed into me one last time and filled me with his semen.

"Oh, fuck," cried John.

With his cock pulsing inside my body I too was driven over the top into orgasm.

"I'm coming so good," I yelled bucking my pussy up against John's crotch. "I'm coming, oh fuck, am I coming."

I could hear Sarah moan beside us. I turned my head and looked at her, she had two fingers jammed into her pussy as she quivered with her orgasm. My entire body was shivering as I just kept coming and coming. Then the darkness came.

~~~~ John

I moved to Jen's side as she passed out. I smiled looking down at her serene face. She was so beautiful. Sarah kissed my cheek as she felt Jen's pulse. At Sarah's touch, Jen's eyes opened. When she saw me looking down at her, she smiled.

"Thank you, darling," she said softly. "That was so good. You... I love you."

"I love you too, darling," I replied.

"I love you both," said Sarah.

Jen smiled brightly at Sarah's words. Then she was crying with her eyes closed, her smile was still there, so I had to assume they were tears of joy. Sarah pulled my lips to hers briefly.

"Kiss her you lunkhead," ordered Sarah.

Leaning in, I kissed Jen. Her arms came up around my neck gently as she kissed me back.

For the next three hours, Sarah and I made love to my ex-wife. Sarah let me shower with her alone when she had to get ready to return home. Sarah and I walked her to her car, kissed her goodbye, and told her we would see her when we got back from our honeymoon. Sarah and I then went up and went to bed, we had a very early flight in the morning.

Chapter 37 - Sarah

John and I were in the back of a Brotherhood limo on our way to the airport. Luke and Carrie were upfront. No, they weren't going with us. We would be on our own, although the Grand Council wanted someone to accompany John wherever he went, John put his foot down this time. As we pulled up in front of a Brotherhood jet, John shook his head and started laughing. I just rolled my eyes and Carrie opened the passenger door of the limo. Carrie just shrugged her shoulders and shook her head as she helped me out. John climbed out of the limo on his own without help. John stood there outside the limo looking around.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Whoever did this," he replied.

"Do you think they would be lurking around to watch what you did?"

"I don't know. Luke!" John yelled as Luke got our luggage out of the trunk.

"Sir," Luke said looking up from getting the luggage.

"Who directed you here?"

"Uh..."

"Might as well tell him," Carrie said watching Luke.

"Fine. Susan. She said you deserve to fly in peace and faster than those commercial jets do," replied Luke.

"Okay then," replied John squinting at Luke.

One of the crew came out of the jet and help Luke put the luggage in the belly of the jet. John took my hand and we went up the stairs into the jet. It was a small five-passenger Lear Jet. When we took our seats and a woman, we both knew came out from behind a partition. It was Susan. When John saw her, he moaned.

"What the hell are you doing here? Don't you have a job you should be at?" John said loudly.

"Not today, it's Sunday. I'm just going, then coming right back. I won't be staying unless you asked me to," said Susan.

"Well, that won't happen and we don't need you. We are grown adults and can get our drinks and meals ourselves if we need to," John snapped back.

Susan froze where she was. I just rolled my eyes at her. She shook her head stepped forward and placed a drink in each of our hands. She then went to the door, turning to look back at John and me. She frowned, then exited the plane.

"What the hell?" John said under his breath.

"They are all afraid. Now, that you and I are married I won't let you have fun with them. And they are worried that someone might hurt or kill you. I know, highly unlikely, but they are still afraid, as it will just be you and me with no one having our backs," I said softly kissing his cheek.

"I know. I know all that. But, but who... never mind. I just want to have some fun with my new wife. I don't want people watching over us. I want to watch out for myself."

"I know and you can. I will also be looking out for myself. If you will help me look after me, I'll help you look after you. Deal?" I asked.

"Deal," replied John pulling me into a hug.

"Ready, Mr. Carlson?" asked the pilot.

"Ready, Captain," John replied.

He closed the door, dogged it down, and went in the cockpit. I always wondered why they called it that. It came from back when they were fighting chickens in the 15 hundreds. They then used it in nautical terms for various places on a ship. When aircraft came along, the place where the pilot sat was the cockpit. It's funny what you can learn as a teacher with smart sixth graders. The engines started and we were soon rolling down the runway and lifting into the air. The flight to Cancun, yes our destination changed, Susan and the planners did that to us, took about forty-five minutes. We were rolling down the runway toward a hanger on the civilian side of the airport. We could see a limo with just a driver waiting for us.

John smiled. Someone had really put things together for us. I bet the wedding planners had a finger in this. Although it smelled more like the Grand Council to me. But who cares, we were here and had two weeks to enjoy each other. As the plane stopped, John was standing to help me up. The co-pilot came out of the cockpit and opened the door flipping down the stairs. Looking out the window, I could see the driver getting our luggage out of the plane. Then the co-pilot was there helping him.

The drive to the resort took us about ten minutes. Check-in was a breeze. In our room, we flopped down on the bed, exactly an hour and a half after we left the lodge. If we had flown commercial we would still be in the air or on our final approach and wouldn't get here for another hour. John sighed. I just giggled. There was a knock at the door. John jumped up, looked out the peephole, and opened the door.

"Compliments of the house, sir, on your nuptials," the porter said with a tray in his hand.

John took the tray and put it on the table. The porter also had our luggage. He quickly placed it on the floor inside the door. John went to hand him a tip. He smiled taking the five-dollar bill from John closing the door as he backed out. We were finally alone. John smiled down at me as he still stood by the door. I smiled up at him. He quickly joined me in bed. We were kissing passionately.

"I love you," he said pulling his lips from mine.

"I love you, too," I replied softly.

He kissed me again. I sighed as I kissed him back.

"I wonder what it looks like out there," he said pointing at the window.

"Let's go see," I said getting up.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is a clothing-optional resort. I'm getting naked. I don't think I will dress at all, except for dinner."

John chuckled, as he too started undressing. Once we were both naked, we stepped out on the balcony.

"Oh my, this is beautiful," I said.

"It sure is and it's even more beautiful with you standing beside me," John said leering at me.

I giggled as I looked down at the pool area. There were a lot of naked bodies down there. I was hoping to be one of them very soon. John put his arm around me, sighed as he too looked down. I could also see the beach. White sand, blue water. It was beautiful. I was going to love it here.

"Well, what shall we do first?" asked John.

"I don't know, now that I have you all to myself... why don't you take me to bed and make love to me?"

"Good idea," said John smiling at me.

He took my hand and gently pulled me to the bed. What he did to me on the bed was wonderful.

Chapter 38 - Sarah

The sun was bright as I looked out over the deep blue water in front of me. I was lying on a very comfortable lounge chair. John was right beside me with sunglasses on. I also had mine on. We were both checking out the beautiful bodies as they walked by. It was late afternoon by the time we finished up in our room. Now I was just taking in the evening sun. I loved being naked out in public. John not so much. I giggled as he shifted on our lounger. I put my hand on his thigh. He sighed.

"Please don't," he said.

"What's the problem, dear?"

"You know I'm not as comfortable as you being naked. Most men aren't. Why do you think we wear opaque gowns at gathers?"

"Ah, so that's why. I always wondered about that."

"I don't know if that's true, but I'm glad."

I giggled as he shook his head at me. Three handsome young men slowly walked by ogling me. I smiled as they did.

"They seem to like me being naked. Of course, they probably would have liked me in a bikini too," I quipped.

"I'm sure they would." John just looked at me.

My nipples were hard. Not from the guys walking by and looking at me, but because John was sitting next to me with his hip was touching mine.