Brotherhood of Janus Ch. 04-05: Sarah & Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with my pussy. I need you to get me off," I said softly.

"What? Here?"

"Yes, here. I don't see any signs saying not touching," I huffed.

I was really excited and a little touch of my clit by him would get me off quickly. Reaching over he placed his hand on me just as another couple of guys strolled by. They gasped as his finger went inside of me. I cried out softly. I shook with a small orgasm. John pulled his finger from me pressing it against my clit, which was now standing proud of its hood. I lay there quivering from his touch. The two guys just stood there watching. When I looked up at them, they smiled down at me. I smiled back as an orgasm rippled through my body. Grabbing John's hand, I pulled it to my mouth and sucked on his fingers. I could taste myself on them. The two guys were creeping closer to look at my pussy.

I sighed and slammed my legs close with a slap. The two heads of the two guys dropped as they sighed in disappointment. Then they backed away and continued down the beach.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked John.

"I did. Did you?"

"I did. Would you like to fuck them?" he asked surprising me.

"No. Not here. For these two weeks, I am yours and you are mine. I don't want anyone else. Now if you would like, I wouldn't mind someone watching as long as it is all they did. But then that would make us prick teasers and I don't ever want to be that. Although, I guess I just was," I said rambling.

John didn't say anything, he just groaned looking at me. I went back to looking out over the deep blue water. John did also. We didn't stay much longer as my stomach started to growl about not getting fed since early this morning. Upstairs, we dressed and went down to eat. By the time, we returned to our room, it was dark out. Looking outside, I could see there was a bonfire burning on the beach. John was behind me looking at it too.

"Do you want to go..."

"No, dear. I'm sure there will be one down there every night. Right now, I want you to make love to me, then cuddle up to me as we go to sleep. I'm very tired," I said softly.

"Sure, whatever you want. I hope you know that?"

"I do. I do. And that goes for you too."

"I know. I love you so much."

"I love you too, my dear," I replied.

We did just that.

~~~ Sarah

I woke to the most beautiful sunrise. The light was streaming into our room lighting it up brightly. I could hear John muttering across the room. He was on the house phone. It sounded like he was ordering our breakfast. He smiled at me when he saw I was awake. When he hung up the phone, he came over to the bed and sat next to me.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said softly brushing my hair with his hand.

"Good morning, dear," I replied grinning.

John went to lean in to kiss me. I put my hand up to ward him off.

"Not until I brush my teeth, dear," I said moving to get out of bed.

John stood to let me go to the bathroom and do what I needed to do. When I came out there was a knock at the door. I was naked. John had his shorts and a t-shirt on. He looked at me as he reached for the doorknob. I just smiled as I sat at the table. Shrugging his shoulders, John opened the door and let the woman with a cart into our room. I just giggled as John smiled at her. She set out the breakfast that John had ordered. She looked at me and smiled as she set a plate before me. I smiled back. She was a very pretty young woman. She was black as coal. Her teeth shone brightly as she smiled. Her eyes glowed as she set the plates on the table. She finished in less than a minute and was gone. I could hear her giggle as she walked away from the door.

John closed the door. He sat across from me where the young lady had put his plate. I just smiled at him as I took the cover off my plate. Bacon and eggs with toast. There was a glass of OJ and a cup of coffee. Looking up, John was eating and trying to smile at the same time. I giggled again and started to eat. We didn't talk much as we ate, so we were finished in about twenty minutes. We put everything back on the tray and put it outside our door. John smiled as I went out on the balcony, sat down in a nice lounge there, and closed my eyes. He came out.

"What are we going to do today?" he asked.

"Same thing we did yesterday evening. Sit in the sun and try to relax," I replied. "What's wrong?" I asked opening my eyes.

"Nothing, as long as I'm with you," he said.

"Now you know I know when you are lying. Now, what's wrong, dear?"

"I... I'll be fine in a day or two..."

"You're bored, aren't you?" I asked.

"No, no, I'm just a little fidgety is all."

I shook my head as I watched him try not to look at me.

"Sure, that's it," I said my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh god, you know me so well."

"Come sit with me," I said sternly.

John looked at me with questions in his eyes. I patted the lounge next to mine. He nodded and sat looking at me.

"Now tell me, what's really the matter? Did you leave something undone? Did you forget to do something?"

"NO, no, none of those. I just..." he started then halted.

"You can't let go of the reins, can you?"

He looked at the ground, nodding his head.

"No. I need to know what's going on. I'm sorry," he said.

I smiled at him and patted his head gently.

"Well, I have a sat phone in one of my bags if you would like to call and..."

John was up and gone as I just saw him vanish. I laughed as I closed my eyes, laying back to enjoy the heat of the sun on my naked body.

Chapter 39 - Sarah

John was back rather quickly as he sat down beside me again. I looked at him. He was frowning.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Mary!" he almost shouted.

"What about Mary?" I asked.

"She won't let me talked to anyone. She said they have me listed, as on vacation and that no one will take any phone calls from me. She said I could email someone, but they won't answer until I get back from our honeymoon."

I laughed loudly. John scowled at me.

"Well, you haven't even been gone for a day and you're calling in, what did you expect?" I asked.

"I expected them to tell me what's going on, at least," he said.

"Don't you trust the people who you left in charge?"

"Of course..."

"Then let them do their job, while you do yours."

"And what's mine?" he asked just staring at the ocean.

"To please me," I said softly.

He groaned as he dropped his head into his hands.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"That's okay. I feel the same way about what my kids are doing, even though school is out and I will have a new bunch next year."

John groaned again. Getting up, he moved so he could sit with me on the lounge chair I was using. There was plenty of room. It felt good to have him next to me. He took my hand in his and squeezed it gently.

"I love you so much," he said.

"I love you, too, dear."

The rest of the morning, we sat in that lounge chair. I did finally go get the sunscreen and rubbed it on John. His complexion was very fair. He then slathered it on me. When the sun went behind the building, we walked down to the beach and found a lounge. I was lying on my stomach facing the land so I could watch the people pass by. A lot stared at me but all they could see was my gleaming ass and legs. John was next to me facing the ocean. He would reach over every so often and rub the sunscreen around my ass and back. I would groan and moan for him as he did. There were bar staff bringing us drinks as we lay there. I was half in the bag. John was drinking club soda. I giggled.

"What?" asked John.

"Nothing, just enjoying my new husband lying next to me."

"Good. I'm enjoying lying next to you."

"Who are you again, so I can tell my husband who took over for him when he gets back here?" I asked giggling.

John swatted me on the ass. I laughed. He laughed. I was having a marvelous time with John. When the sun started to go down in the west, John and I took a walk along the beach. We found a nice secluded spot, John spread out the two towels he had brought with us. I lay down and he lay down next to me smiling. I pulled his lips to mine, hard. I tasted blood from where my tooth had cut my inside lip. I just sighed as John pulled away. He looked into my eyes with lust in his. I had lust in my eyes all day along with love for my new husband.

"Well?" I asked.

Looking at me, he nodded, rolling between my spread legs. His cock was hard as steel. He pushed it against my opening. I moaned at the feel of him. Pushing just a little more and he was sliding inside my body, just where I wanted him. He sighed as he pressed into me even more. I moaned from deep down in my chest as he did.

"Now!" I said.

Nodding, he pulled out and slowly pushed back into me. I almost cried out it felt so wonderful. Then I was crying out with my pleasure. For the next while, John just made sweet love to me. I was almost in tears it felt so good. My love for him grew with every thrust into me. I was in heaven in mere minutes. When John started to speed up his thrust, I knew he was on the verge of filling me with his semen. I started bucking my hips to meet his downward thrusts into my body. I was coming hard and so fast that it seemed, even to me, as one continuous orgasm. Slamming into me one last time, John filled me up. I could feel his semen splash my insides.

"Oh, fuck!" I said softly.

John just groaned. As his cock softened, he rolled off me and lay trying to catch his breath. I was also as I looked at his handsome, yet rugged face.

"I love you so much," I gasped.

"I love you more than you will ever know."

"Oh, I know. I surely know. I can tell by the way that you love almost everyone around you. I know I'm on the top of the list right now. I hope I will be there for a long, long time."

"You will. You will always be at the top of the list until either I..."

"Don't you dare say it," I admonished him.

"Yes, dear," he said softly.

As we lay looking into each other's eyes, the stars coming out startled us. It was such a beautiful sky above us.

"Oh my god," I gasped.

"It is beautiful, almost as beautiful as you," whispered John into my ear.

I giggled, looking at him. He smiled back at me.

"A little much, dear," I said.

"Sorry. I just couldn't resist."

I just nodded at him. He smiled back.

"We might want to rinse off in the ocean before we head back for dinner."

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't really want me running down your legs, do you?"

I looked at him, frowning for about a minute.

"No, I guess not. But it would be exciting to see who noticed," I said.

John just smiled at me as he stood up looking down at me. Nodding, I got to my feet with help from John. He then bent and retrieved the towels. I grabbed his free hand and pulled him toward the ocean. Just before we entered the water, John dropped the towels.

Chapter 40 - John

Once rinsed off, Sarah and I walked back to our room. We showered and then went looking for food. We found the restaurants and chose the buffet. We each had a burger and fries. Once done we went back to the room and fell into bed holding each other. Sarah pushed me onto my back, straddled my hips, and just looked down at me.

"I love you. I love you. I love you, so much, that I'm afraid I will die when you are gone," said Sarah.

"No, no, no, you will go on, if not for yourself, for your children and their children."

"And that is why I love you so much," she said kissing me hard.

I kissed her back just as hard. Pulling her lips from mine, she just looked at me for a second, then just lay on top of me, her head on my chest. I smiled as she dropped off to sleep. I too was so tired I could probably sleep with her atop me all night, but I wanted her to be more comfortable. I rolled to my side, slowly letting her rolled on her back gently. I pulled the sheet up over us and I held her in my arms as I fell asleep.

~~~ Janus ~~~

I woke to Sarah moaning beside me. I opened my eyes cautiously. Her eyes still closed, as she appeared to be dreaming. It was still dark outside. Looking at the clock bedside, I saw that it was five in the morning, about the time we both would wake back home to go to work. I smiled at my wonderful wife as I closed my eyes to go back to sleep. As I was dropping off, I felt movement.

"Are you awake?" asked Sarah.

I chuckled.

"I am," I replied.

"I just had the most beautiful dream," she said softly.

"I'm glad. Did they treat you right?"

"You did."

"Oh, so it was about us?" I asked.

"It was, among others."

"I see. So what was so good about it?"

"Well, it was a resort just like this, but the Brotherhood owned it and it was like a gather there, twenty-four-seven, except there were no gowns, no masks, and no still meant no."

"I see. Yes, I see! Yes, it just might work. Indeed."

"What are you talking about?"

"I've been trying to find a way for the lodges to hold their gathers without using the lodge. You know, to keep the average Joe from finding out what goes on there sometimes. This just might work. I wonder how much they want for this place," I said looking around our room.

"I didn't..."

"No worries dear, we'll work it out. We may need more than one resort. Maybe three would do it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you want to get up now?"

"Hell no! It's still dark out," said Sarah looking at me as if I was crazy.

I flopped back down and closed my eyes. I had thoughts running through my mind as I drifted off to sleep. I felt Sarah cuddle up to me as I drifted off.

~~~ Janus ~~~

I once again woke to moans, only it was I doing the moaning this time. Lifting my head, opening my eyes, I looked down at the pretty face of my new wife as she sucked my cock. I just moaned and dropped my head back on my pillow. She stopped and scrambled up beside me. I groan as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"So, what's on for today?" asked Sarah.

"I suppose more of the same of what we did yesterday?"

"Okay, I'm up for that," she said getting out of bed and heading for the bathroom. Eyes wide, I suddenly found I needed the bathroom also. She was just finishing up as I stepped into the bathroom. She stood in front of the sink and brushed her teeth as I relieved myself. When Sarah was finished at the sink, I brushed my teeth. I found her standing by the door, once again without a stitch of clothing on. I opted for a pair of shorts.

"Oh you old fuddy-duddy," she said, giggling.

"Yes, I am. And besides, you don't have anything down there that wiggles as you walk except you ass," I retorted.

After eating, we wandered down to the beach. It was another beautiful day in paradise. We grabbed a big lounge and lay, gazing at the ocean.

"Do you want to try scuba?" I asked.

"No. Not really."

"How about parasailing?"

"No. No, that's a definite no."

"Horseback riding?"

"Now that I could do. But not right now. Later, maybe," replied Sarah.

I shut up and looked out over the water. People were walking by as we lay there. Most were naked, once again. I looked at the ladies as they walked slowly by. I had to assume Sarah was looking at the men. Most of the naked ladies were very pretty. There were some my age and they too were, really good-looking. I didn't pay attention to the men they were with. But I was almost sure that Sarah was checking them out.

"Now, what were you talking about last... early this morning?" asked Sarah.

"Oh, yeah. For some time now, I have been trying to come up with a way to get the gathers out of the lodges and away from the prying eyes of the average Joe and Joan. If the Brotherhood was to purchase a few of this type of resort we could hold the gathers here. Plus, I can see our brothers and sisters coming here for vacations where they will be free to do whatever they want with others. What do you think?" I asked.

"Holy shit! When you think, you think big. How many people can this place hold?" she asked.

"It looks like half a thousand or so. Maybe."

"We may have to expand," replied Sarah thoughtfully.

I nodded as I looked around. There was unused land to the west we might be able to expand the place.

"No!" shouted Sarah as I went to stand up.

I sat back down, groaning.

"I have my laptop with me. Tonight, we'll hash out the proposal. But right now, we are on our honeymoon. Got it buster?"

"Got it, dear," I replied.

I took her hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. Sarah squeezed mine back. One of the hotel staff came by and gave us a tube of sunscreen, which we applied liberally to each other. Neither of us wanted to get burnt to a crisp and have to refrain from having sex together.

"I'm just wondering how everyone will get to the resorts from the states?" Sarah asked.

"I've been thinking of that too. I think Janus should become a real company, with real employees. I think that Janus should become an airline. A private airline for its employees use only. A few 737s ought to do it. Or maybe even six, two for each resort for comings and goings. What do you think?"

"I don't know, couldn't that be really expensive?" asked Sarah.

"It could. Maybe we just have the Grand Gather there."

"What about the rest of the year?"

"It is what it is, a members-only resort with commercial airline flights to and from."

"Couldn't we do that for the monthly gathers also?" Sarah asked.

"I suppose we could. It's not like any of us are poor," I replied.

"That's for sure," giggled Sarah.

Chapter 41 - Sarah

After sitting on the beach all day, John and I went back to our room. Smiling at him, I pulled my laptop out and fired it up for him. He smiled at me, giving me big hug.

"Shower, first," I said sternly.

Nodding, John headed to the bathroom. When I heard the shower start, I rushed in to help him adjust the water temperature. He liked it really hot. I didn't. He nodded at me as I stepped in and took over the adjusting of the water. When I pulled the knob to switch the water to the showerhead, John grabbed me and hugged me tight, then stepped, with me in his arm, under the spray of water. I laughed, as did he. When we were both done washing and rinsing, we dried off and headed back to the laptop. John sat and started to work. I picked up the phone and ordered room service.

After eating, John was back pounding away at the keyboard, trying to get his thoughts... our thoughts down in a document. I was sitting in a lounge on the balcony staring out at the beautiful sight of the sun setting and the wonderful colors in the sky as it did. I just sat there and thought about my life. I was so happy that it was so wonderful now. Yes, more wonderful than my life before John. I was so in love with him and him, me. Yes, I could tell how much he loved me. All his loves could. And no, it didn't bother me that he loved others. Yes, I did also, but not like, I loved John. My eyes shut, I had them closed, as John joined me on the lounge.

"You awake," he whispered.

"Yes, I'm awake, dear."

I kept my eyes closed, as what I was seeing in my mind was just so wonderful I didn't want to lose the picture. I felt John lean in and kiss my cheek. I smiled as he pulled back gently.

"A penny for your thoughts?" he asked.

"Just a penny?"

"Of course, not. How much?"

"A penny will do. I was just envisioning how happy my life is now. How much I love you and how many others we both love and they love us. But mostly how much I enjoy just being with you. We don't even have to touch each other, I just enjoy being near you. I know you're mine, but I know the rest of the world, well maybe not the entire world, think you are theirs too."

"And?"

"Nothing else. I love you so much and I know you love me and I know because others love you I have to share with them sometimes."