Brother's Orders Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma in the abandoned classroom.
3.2k words
4.6
15.5k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nox22
Nox22
112 Followers

As always, everyone is over 18! This has heavy non-con themes. Enjoy!

______

"What?"

She was too stupid in the post-orgasmic haze. Emma blinked, looking down at herself. She was completely naked, standing with her face still towards the corner in the empty classroom.

But, the expression on her brother's face had her spinning to face him, covering her perked nipples with an arm. When she reached down to hide her womanhood, her hand got wet, and as panic laced her voice she searched the floor for her clothes.

"What are you talking about?!"

"I thought you said you'd be my good little whore forever."

Her face turned red, and she was frantic, finding the carpet empty and her clothes nowhere in sight.

"I didn't know who you were! You fucking disgusting prick!"

He chuckled darkly, standing smug with his camera still rolling. "Bullshit. I have it on camera, you dumb cunt. I didn't even tell you to say any of those things.Begging to be mygood little whore, and moaning like a slut. Just to get some cock inside that slutty hole, you cried out my name. You fucking knew exactly who I was."

She shifted on her toes, blanking on any argument. "Where are my clothes?"

Finally he put the phone away, stepping back. As he slipped the phone in a front pocket, he withdrew her white tank top along with it.

She lurched to grab for it, but he stepped back, tisking "Ah, ah ah..."

"Jonah! Give me my fucking shirt."

She didn't want to uncover herself, andreally fight him, but she started to ready her claws, thinking to go for the eyes and his goddamn balls.

He scolded "Emma...I don't think you understand. You better be a fuckinggood whore. Get on your knees."

She scoffed, not sure what to do.

"Get on your knees," he repeated.

She eyed her tank top, dangling from his finger, and swallowed. Any second, someone could walk in.

Emma trembled down onto her knees, clasping her hands together like she knew he wanted. "Please," she whined. "Please, give me my clothes."

"Good slut." But he didn't move. Didn't drop the shirt. Instead, he bundled it back in his pocket, withdrawing her lacy panties from another.

"I have video of you, literally begging for your brother's cock. I have a shot of my cum dripping out of your slutty hole while you smile and say my name, Emma. What do you think that means for you?"

Emma couldn't look him in the eye anymore, letting her knees collapse, and shoving her hands to retreat into a better covering. She was starting to cry; she didn't know what to do.

Jonah stepped closer, taking her chin a little too tightly in his fingers to force her to look up. He smiled a wolfish smile. "It means you get to be my good little whore forever, Emma."

She stifled a sob, stuttering. "You--you'd be fucked too! You're the one fucking your sister!"

He laughed. "That could be anyone's cock. And you're just a slut with a twisted fantasy."

"Jonah, please. I want my clothes." She couldn't take the compromised position, the door with a clear glass window just across the room.

"Sure. You want these?" He dangled her panties just out of reach, and a burst of anger made her grapple out, trying to grab his ear with one hand while barely missing her panties with the other.

"Emma!" He roared as she gripped an inch of his hair, yanking.

She didn't let go and he gripped her by the upper arms, lifting her up, and barreling her back into the wall.

"Ouch!"

"God, you're fucking stupid!" He growled, grabbing her hand and dislodging it from his hair by slamming it against the wall. "Try that shit again, Emma. I'll post that picture of your skimpy neon outfit all over your stupid fucking Instagram."

"So?" She fired back, obstinately.

"So?" He slapped the wall behind her, well and truly pissed. "I can literally see your pussy outlined in a pretty green thong, slut. I should've sent that one to dad."

The mention of their father had her snapping her mouth shut. Then, "You wouldn't."

He only stared down at her, blankly, dropping one hand from her arm to bring it down to her breast.

Emma squealed, batting him away, and he pinched her nipple between two knuckles. "Stop! You fucking perv!"

"That's right." His voice was husky again, and she shivered as he stepped into her, pressing his body against her full, naked length. "And I can make you do anything I want. Because you know what happens if that video gets out?"

Emma went cold, and his hands started to roam, sweeping over skin, with one hand coming to rest between her legs.

"It'll ruin your fucking life. Good luck, explaining why you're screaming 'i love my brother's cock' to all your friends... your boss... our Dad. You think you'll ever get a boyfriend who lets that one go? No?"

His fingers started to work her clit, and she stood stark still, registering the truthfulness of his words.

"No." He continued. "So..." Heat was returning to her core, and a mixture of his cum and hers started to slick his hand. "I suggest you start thanking your big brother for being so nice. Because, I could be really fucking mean."

Emma blinked tears onto her cheeks, pleading, petitioning her brother. "Jonah...don't... "

He went back to pinching a nipple in one hand, slipping a finger into her pussy with the other.

"Don't push me Emma. You do what I say, understand?"

His breath got a little heavier, and he forced her feet farther apart with a shoe. "Let's make this official. I'm gonna take another video. I want you to say your name, introduce yourself, and go ahead and tell em what we just did. Hmm...?

She didn't move as he withdrew a wet hand from her pussy, wiping the front, then the back on her tits.

Jonah stepped back, getting his camera again, and Emma hunched.

"Action." He called.

"No." She mumbled. When he raised an eyebrow, she screamed. "I said fucking no!"

He only shrugged, and when he stepped back again, he stopped to pick up her lacy panties from the floor.

"Bye." he slipped his phone in his pocket, and turned away, starting to leave.

"Wait." Her heart spiked, and she ran after him, trying to reach into his pockets and grab out her clothing.

He just kept walking like it was a day at the beach.

"Jonah! Jonah!" She hit his back, his arm. "Shit!"

Emma jumped back as he reached for the doorknob, understanding that anyone might get an eyeful even through that little window.

Then, he opened thefucking door. "Jonah, wait!"

He only stepped through, and Emma stuttered over the doorknob, too scared to leave it open and unwilling to let him really leave. He had her panties, her shirt, her fucking pants.

She whined in frustration, finally opening the door just a crack and using the door to hide her naked self.

"Jonah! She hissed, finding his back turned to her as he kept walking down the hallway. She cringed as she had to raise his voice. "Fine, Jonah! Come back. Please!" He paused in his tracks, and for several seconds, just stood, leaving her head poked out into the hallway. She bit her lip, adding. "You win...I'll do it...okay?"

Intense relief flooded her as he finally spun around, and headed back towards the unused classroom. Emma stepped back, getting out of his way so he could slip into the room and let the door shut behind him.

"Get on your knees again."

She didn't have any other option but to listen, so, she angled herself away from the door, letting him push her back into the corner again. Then, she swallowed, and got down on her knees.

Jonah reached out to stroke her face. "Good slut." She just looked up at his smirk. "Now be areal good slut for the camera. And why don't you call me Sir? I liked that. But, the sluttier, the better. I'm obviously editing out my voice, but you can still call me your brother. Might make me feel more... forgiving..." He pointed the camera, it beeped, and she stared into the lens.

"I'm Emma, and --"

"Last name."

"I...? I'm Emma Thomas, and I--" She felt suddenly dizzy, and blood rushed in her ears. "I...just..." Her brain spat out a malfunction:Hi, I'm Johnny Knocksville, and this is Jackass.

"Play with your tits. Again."

She lifted her hands, swirling a finger absently around a nipple as she spoke. "I'm Emma Thomas, and I--"

"Touch yourself. Show the camera how wet you are. Again."

She struggled to get a hold of her self, this time with her voice starting higher. "I'm Emma Thompson, and..." she slipped two fingers through her slit, surprised when she released a burst of wetness there that spread over her fingers and into her hand. "I just..." she continued, lifting her wet palm towards the lens like he'd said.

Her eyes focused forward, and she eyed the growing bulge in her brother's pants. "Hmm...?" He prompted, letting the panties he'd balled up in one hand now dangle down.

"I just --"

His eyebrow quirked. "Push your tits together."

They were heavy, and covered in smears of drying fluid. Her nipples perked and ached from where he'd pinched her and she realized the flesh was pink in little spots from his abuse. She did what he said.

"Come on, Emma. You can do better. Lay down. Spread those pretty legs. Show the camera."

Emma trembled down and back, feeling cold air brush against the juices again slicking her thighs.

"Did you just get fucked, Emma? He came closer, getting a shot of her weeping cunt.

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?"

She only hesitated a beat as he slipped his fingers up her pussy, spreading her juices and gripping into either thigh with the wet hand. He slapped the top of her pussy, lightly, but enough to make her jump.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good slut."

She whimpered, keeping her legs spread as her brother filmed her naked on the classroom floor.

"Who's cum is dripping out of that filthy hole, slut? Hmm?" He slapped again, then switching between her thighs as she hesitated. He slapped once, hard and she squeaked.

"Answer, slut."

"I... it's..." she looked at his face, finding nothing forgiving there, and slowly, he moved his fingers, to gently grip the tender bud at the apex of her cunt.

"Who's cum is spilling out of you, slut?"

He looked at her, and she panted as he applied a light pressure. Her mouth dropped open and she could barely lift her head off the floor. It felt good. It did. Her clit was swelling in between his fingers, and he started to massage her until her voice came out whiny.

"Please, don't make me do this!"

Jonah slapped her inner thigh hard enough to leave a handprint, knocking her knees back apart when she reflexively closed them.

"I'm gonna make you do much more than this. Answer me, you little cunt."

His fingers returned to that tight bud, flicking down, gathering wetness, and not letting her go.

"It's --it's..." she started, feeling her pleasure build, and genuinely afraid that he would make her cum on camera. "It's my brother's cum."

Jonah massaged one of his red handprints and Emma trembled as he returned his attentions to her cunt, sinking two fingers inside her. Emma held back a gasp.

And what did you have to do, to get your brother's cock inside you, slut?"

She felt herself clench around his fingers and she watched her brother loose a long breath with his eyes focused on her pink opening.

"I --" Emma hesitated. "I begged."

"What does that sound like, slut?"

She pulled in little gasp of air, and finally let her head drop back on the carpet as his thumb worked over her clit. "Please..." she whined. "Please."

"More."

He pissed her off though, with his stupid demands, and her tone came out sarcastic. "Oh my...! Pretty please! Pretty please let me cum all over your fingers, big bro!" She threw back a stupid, mocking tease. Making it seem like she was in some trashy porno instead of really getting finger fucked by her brother on the floor of the classroom.

"Tease. You're so wet... "

As if to prove his point, he removed his hand, bridging the pair of her panties between his thumb and finger. He started to wipe down her thighs, and she was horrified to find he was actually sweeping up liquid.

"How'd your brother's cock feel inside you?"

"It felt--" She was blinking at his face, finding lust there, eyes ticking to his crotch were his bulge was straining against his pants, and she spat the admission. "It felt...good."

He swept a swatch of lacy fabric up the length of her slit, and when he hit her clit, she jumped.

"Stop it!" She couldn't help responding to what he was doing, feeling more embarrassed and aroused as he massaged her with the wet fabric of her own panties.

"You're soaked, Emma. Just a desperate little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes! Now stop!"

"Did he fill you up, slut?"

"Yes!"

"Was he, big? Thick? You let him cum inside that trembling pussy?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

He was teasing her hole. Covering his fingers in lace and dipping them in. He pushed a tiny length of fabric in, leaving it to hang down and cover her asshole. The camera moved in for a close up and she wondered if it would catch her clenching.

"Please, please. That's enough."

"Why?" Jonah teased. "Does talking about your brother's cock get you wet?"

She pouted for a moment, turning her head to the side, until he started in on her pussy. He pressed more fabric up inside her, scissoring his fingers around and gathering up his cum from deep inside. She barely repressed a moan, before breathing "...yes."

"Say it. Like a slut."

"I --" she made eye contact with her brother as he shoved another length of her panties into her hole, somehow both filling her up and leaving her wanting. "Please..."

"Oh you want more? You want your brother's cock right now?"

"Mmm... " she whined.

"Beg, little slut and I'll let you cum for me."

"God damnit!" He massaged her inner wall and she was sopping through her panties. His fingers hammered faster against her g-spot, and those depraved images from earlier came back.

Her: spreading her legs, wider. Grinding into his cock. Down on her knees with her hands clasped in front of him.

"Oh my God!

"Beg, slut!"

She whined out a string of expletives as his thumb worked past her clit, and she looked down to find just an inch or two of fabric from her panties not shoved up inside her.

"This shouldn't feel...so good." She thought out loud. "This is so fucking --"

"Hot." He finished for her. "Your sweet pussy is trying to milk my fingers, sis." He threw her trashy porn talk right back at her, and she let slip a little moan.

"Is my little slut needy?" He mocked. "You need a big cock to fill up that greedy little hole?"

Her face was pinched tight with the effort of not completely losing her shit while he still had that stupid fucking phone pointed at her. And she pressed out between breaths "I told you... I'll do what you want. You...fucking win. I... I can't."

"You want to cum for me, sis?" His voice was soft and she had to throw her. Head back to groan at the ceiling.

"No!" She denied.

"Oh?" He jerked out the panties, suddenly. "Open your mouth."

She obeyed, automatically, and then his fingers were feeding the fabric into her mouth. "Mmf?!" She questioned, not bold enough to spit them out when he clearly wanted them in.

"You'reso. fucking. wet!" He accentuated each word with a wet slap of each thigh and then her pussy. "You taste good, slut?"

She felt the panties against her tongue, indeed tasting her own cum, tinged by the slightly salty taste of her brother's.Fuck.

Then he was sinking his fingers into her again, jack-hammering his fingers inside of her, and the sound was obscene. "What is this? Hmm?"

"Hrrm..." she mumbled through the panties and he ripped them out of her mouth, discarding them beside her.

"What's this slut?" Wet squelching sounds and the smell of sex rose on the air and she moaned out.

"I'm... I'm wet."

"But you don't want it?"

He asked, and she nodded. "I don't want it."

"You don't want your brother's big cock?"

She couldn't respond for the effort of holding back. Her back was arching up on the carpet. Her legs spreading wider without her permission. Her swollen clit topped her weeping pussy, begging for his touch.

When she didn't answer, he continued. "Don't lie...cause you're a real slut..." She was bracing up on the heels of her hands, leaning in with her face tight, and a whimper trapped behind her lips. "You want Daddy..." He said it and the word made her spill out a string of moans. Suddenly, she was cumming on his fingers, and her eyes flew wide in surprise.

"You want Daddy's cock? Hmm, Emma?"

She looked down at her own pussy, pulsing powerfully around his fingers, and she looked him in the eye.

"Beg me. Beg."

"Oh please!" He only had to raise a brow. "Please, please. Fuck me! I need--I need--"

"Do better." He withdrew his fingers.

She practically flailed back, squirming on the ground and opening her legs wide. "Please!"

Her hands rolled over her body, pinching her reddening nipples between her fingers. "Please, I need your big cock inside me. I need my big brother to fuck me and make me cum again all over his huge cock. Cause I'm a desperate whore and I want --!" She paused to thrust three of her fingers where he'd left her so empty, finding that her slender fingers were no match for his. She felt her slick leaking down to her asshole. Emma whined. "Daddy! I want you so badly. Pretty please! Fuck me!"

Jonah filmed her from above, pointing the camera directly at her face. And he waited, unmoving, until desperate breaths passed out of her, and she started to still. When she started to sit up, he finally spoke.

"You came instantly when I said 'Daddy.'"

Shame flared on her face, and she swallowed, pulling herself together. She shook her head, her arousal cooling.

"You want Daddy's cock Emma?" His eyes sparked with mischief.

She didn't answer.

He laughed. "Alright."

Next thing, he tossed her dirty clothes back at her. Her shorts and tank top on the floor in front of her.

"Maybe don't wear such skimpy, fucking clothes and I won't have to make you do this at school. I shouldn't be able to fit a pair of shorts into my back pocket, Emma."

She could only close her mouth, and he stared down at her with a kind of contempt.

"Get dressed. Come to my room tonight, we have things to discuss."

And then he left.

Nox22
Nox22
112 Followers