Brother's Orders Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nox22
Nox22
112 Followers

Emma threw her head back against the wall, biting her lip and whimpering. Her nipples stood up, and Jonah relocated his other hand from her mouth to his own lips.

Her eyes opened, and she watched him swirl the tips of two of his fingers with his tongue. Her eyes stayed fixed on his mouth until he dipped his hand into her neckline, and swirled his wet fingers around her areola. Again and again until she subconsciously pressed forward, offering her breast into his hand.

He kneaded it once, before reaching to her waist and pulling it overhead. She raised her arms, and his mouth was on her. She clutched at him for a moment, pushing her tongue into his mouth as he worked her clit into a pleasant, persistent pulse. Until her sanity returned.

"Wait..." she whispered as she felt his hand cupping her breast. "Wait--"

"Feeling shy?"

"Stop--"

Jonah growled lightly. "You don't get to start something you can't finish."

She gawped. "You started it!"

Hot breaths rolled off him. "Now, I'm gonna finish it." He reached for the button of his jeans, and Emma's heart skipped.

"Jonah. Dad is downstairs."

"Didn't stop you from enjoying yourself a second ago."

As he unzipped his jeans, Emma slid out from her spot against the wall, covering her tits. She twirled to keep him in her sights. She could see his briefs peeking from under the jeans, and averted her eyes to avoid noticing anything else.

"You're a selfish little slut, did you know that?" The way he talked made her swallow, surprised at his complete lack of shame. When did that happen?

"I would never... do that...in thesame fucking house where myfather is."

Jonah raised an eyebrow, unconvinced. Approaching with slow, lazy steps, he forced her to step backwards. Her hands were up like she was trying to get an angle in a wrestling ring, and he laughed through his nose. "Come on." He swept his arm past hers easily, breaking her guard with his longer reach.

Again, he grabbed her by the hair, but his favorite childhood target for fighting didn't feel the same anymore. Now it was purely pornographic. "You don't have to do that!" She grimaced and he threw her towards the door to her room.

"Then, walk bitch."

"Where?"

"My room."

"I'm not wearing a shirt."

"I have eyes, idiot." She took another step with him close behind her and he snapped out. "Put your fucking hands down."

She hadn't realized she'd put her hands up, and quickly wrapped them across her chest instead. It did feel like a perp-walk though.

As they exited her room, her eyes strayed towards the stairway, wary of any movement. The lights were off, but she somehow expected her dad to be perched at the bottom of the stairs looking up. But he wasn't. Thank God.

Jonah pushed her across the tiny hallway and into his room.

Nox22
Nox22
112 Followers
12