Brown Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I walked through the door, my wife could tell that something was wrong. That was another good reason to bring this out into the open, because she would probably have gotten it out of me anyway. So I told her we needed to talk, and with a short detour to pour myself a drink, led her to the living room. Then I sat her down and started with the words no woman ever wants to hear. That she knew I loved her and would never do anything to hurt her. I followed that with my confession about how the flirting I did at work got out of control and I ended up doing the unforgivable. How I'd destroyed the trust she'd had in me, and probably destroyed our marriage as well. How I knew she must hate me and would never forgive me for what I'd done. And all those other things men say after they cheat on their wives. I probably would have gone on all night, if she hadn't yelled at me to please shut up. Actually, I think she said it 5 or 6 times, but I was too busy confessing to hear her. It was only her shouting it that finally got my attention.

When I did look up, she said she couldn't listen to that anymore, especially the parts about how bad a person I was. She knew I loved her, and would never hurt her on purpose. But she also knew I was human, and that people made mistakes. And with my flirting games, which she'd never tried to stop, it was bound to happen eventually. With how handsome I was, and all the pretty girls at work, she was actually surprised it hadn't happened sooner. That, more than anything, showed how much I loved her, because she was sure I got plenty of offers. It was at this point that I realized there was something wrong with this picture. My wife should have been screaming and yelling, calling me every name in the book, and talking about divorce. Instead, she was defending me, and saying that what I'd done was completely understandable. There was only one reason I could think of, one reason she would be defending me and saying it was only human. That was so I'd be just as understanding when she made her own confession. Because it was now obvious, that as the song said, she'd been human too.

When she saw the way I started looking at her, my wife knew that I knew I wasn't the only one who had cheated. Since my wife already knew mine was with a girl at work, although she didn't know the details, I asked her when and who. Now it was her turn to lower her head, as she said it started a few months ago, which said it wasn't a one time thing. Of course, that part of it hurt, knowing that she was probably still seeing this guy. Except, she surprised me, and took away some of the pain, when she told me it wasn't some guy, it was a girl. She'd never told me this, but when she was in college, she'd had a lesbian affair. When it broke up, she thought she'd lost all interest in women, and after finding me, she didn't want or need anyone else. But, when the girl made her offer, she realized those desires were still there, just buried because of the break-up.

So, she let the girl seduce her, because she'd thought a threesome would be a great birthday present for me. But and here was the bad part, the girl was a true lesbian, and not into men at all. Yet, my wife hadn't stopped seeing her, because she'd really missed being with another woman. That's why she'd stopped me from giving my confession, because she realized this could be the answer to our problem. When I asked her what problem she was talking about, she said the problem of what did we do now. She was pretty sure I wouldn't have cheated on her if I didn't like the girl enough to want to keep seeing her. And, while she didn't have any real feelings for the girl she was with, she definitely wanted to keep making love to women as well as with me. That's why this would be the perfect solution, one that would make both of us happy.

The answer, she said, was to get the girl that I wanted into our bed, where we could both make love to her. That way, I'd get to keep making love to that girl, and she'd get to keep making love to women, without having to hide it from me. I was obviously relieved at this turn of events, but it didn't show on my face because I didn't see how we could make it happen. My wife took my expression to mean I didn't like the idea and asked if her being bisexual was that bad. I kissed her and said that I loved that part of it, believe me. Making love to two girls at once, or helping her make love to one, would be heaven to me. I just didn't know how I could ask her if she wanted to join us. My wife laughed and said to leave that to her, because she knew exactly how to handle it. All I had to do was keep the girl interested in me, until my party, and make sure she came to it. I told her that would be another problem, keeping the girl interested. Because, the girl would want to pick up where we left off, in her bed. And I didn't think I could put her off for another 10 days, without her losing interest completely.

My wife laughed again and said that's what she'd meant by keeping the girl interested. I was a great lover, and she wasn't just saying that because she loved me. And, if I gave the girl a couple more samples between now and then, she'd do anything to keep making love to me. Not tomorrow, because people might start to talk if we got together every day. But, Friday night after work would be a good place to start, since it was my night out with the guys and I didn't get home until late. I could make up some excuse, and spend it with her instead. That would give me plenty of time to show her all my lovemaking skills. Including the things we did on our special nights, because they would get her hooked for sure. After that, say lunch on Tuesday, and again on Thursday, and the girl would be ours. And, if possible, I should make the girl come to me, since that would make her even hungrier.

I didn't know what my wife had in mind, and she wouldn't tell me, so I asked what would happen if her plan didn't work. I mean, if I made the girl think we'd keep seeing each other, then the plan failed, that would just be cruel. I'd rather stop things now when we could both say it had been a mistake, than lead her on to drop her a week later. My wife admitted that it would be cruel, so she was going to offer the girl this deal. If she tried one threesome with us, and she didn't like it, she'd still get to spend one night with me every week. She'd even make it Saturday night, and all night long, to make the deal sweeter. And my wife would spend that same night with the girl she was seeing, until we found someone else for our threesomes. If things did work out though, she'd get to make love to us, and it would have to be both of us, as often as she wanted to.

Then I asked her a question that made her go "huh? ", because I asked what if the girl was willing, but she didn't want the girl. She laughed and said that if I cheated with her, the girl had to be something special, and a pussy was a pussy to her. Then I asked her the big question, because I hadn't told her who'd I'd cheated with. What if the girl, wasn't white, what if she was black, would she still want to have her in our bed? That brought my wife up short, and then she asked if I was saying that I'd actually gotten Dee, the black goddess I worked with, into bed. When I nodded my head, she looked me in the eyes and told me I'd better not be lying to her. Then she dragged me to the bedroom, because she wanted to hear all about it while she took special care of me.

The next day, I did my best to act just like my wife told me to, depressed with a lot of longing looks at Dee. It was difficult to keep from going to her and telling her everything, because she looked as depressed as I was trying to look. But, I knew that if I wanted to be able to be with her, I'd have to play by the rules my wife set up. I did embellish it a little though, by getting up as if I was going to go talk to her a couple of times, then sitting back down with an even sadder look. I guess that was enough to get her to come to me, because at lunch time she asked if I wanted to talk about it. We sat there nervously, until our food came, then she said she hoped I wasn't going to tell her it had been a one time thing. Looking down at my plate, because I couldn't look into her eyes, I told her I didn't want it to be. But, people would start to talk if we ran to her house every day, like I really wanted to. And she deserved better than the once or twice a week it would be safe to be together.

She lifted my head with her fingers and asked if I could promise her that, the once or twice a week I was offering her. Because, as she'd told me then, she didn't want any promises that I couldn't keep. If I promised her that, she would accept it, because it was better than not being with me at all. I told her that was a promise I would definitely keep, and she said she was going to hold me to that promise. Then I pretended nervousness as I told her about Friday, asking if she'd like to start with that. And she smiled and said she'd show me how much she'd love that, if there weren't so many people around.

That night, my wife wanted to make love again, while I told her how things had gone with Dee that day. She said that I'd done everything perfectly, then she started telling me the things she thought I should do with Dee, to make our night perfect too. Some of them I questioned, because they were things that my wife had balked at the first time I did them to her. But my wife told me that Dee would love them, because the only reason she'd protested was because I might regret doing them the next day. She'd wanted them though, right from the beginning, and if I told Dee I loved doing them, she'd love me to do them. And speaking of those things, she wanted all of them now, so I'd be in practice for tomorrow.

Then she continued on with her dirty talk, the whole time we made love. Sometimes repeating the things she wanted me to do to Dee, especially while I was doing them to her. The rest of the time, she was talking about the things she wanted us to do with Dee, after we got her into our bed. Then, as we were laying in each other's arms, I asked if she was sure about this. My wife told me she'd never been more sure in her life, because she couldn't wait to taste that beautiful black pussy. As a matter of fact, she wanted me to promise that I'd make love to Dee, one last time right before I came home. That way she wouldn't have to wait until my birthday, to taste what would soon be ours to share.

Dee and I didn't meet for lunch, since we'd be together all night, and there was no need to take the extra risk. And I guess she really did want this affair to be long term, because she was the cautious one when it was time to leave. First she asked if I remembered how to get to her house, and I told her yes. Then she told me to wait 15 minutes before leaving, then park around the corner instead of in her driveway. She was acting more like it was her who was afraid of getting caught cheating, and I liked what that said about how she felt. I used that time to freshen up in the men's room, and to shave with the razor my wife had packed for me. I mean, we both planned for my face to be between Dee's legs most of the night, and she didn't need the scratches from my 5 o'clock shadow.

Dee had obviously taken advantage of that time as well, because she met me wearing a dressing gown that showed hints of something lacy underneath. Then she led me straight to the bedroom, which had also been transformed into something that showed how she wanted our night to be. There were candles burning, with soft music playing, and a bottle of wine with two glasses already poured. She was making it clear that she wanted more than just sex tonight, she wanted romance too. And with my wife having pretty much told me to give her that anyway, she was going to get all the romance she wanted and more. I just worried that we might all end up with a lot more than we bargained for.

We kissed for a minute, then she pulled away from me, to drop her gown and show me what she had on underneath. It was an off white baby doll with pink ribbons, that contrasted perfectly with her black skin. And when she came back into my arms I told her it and her were beautiful, before kissing her some more. When I reached for one of those ribbons though, to start untying it, she pulled my hand away, and told me not yet. I'd gone first last time, so she was going first this time. She'd meant all those things she'd whispered about what she couldn't wait to do to me, and this was at the top of the list. She loved sucking cock, and having a man cum in her mouth, but she hadn't done it in over a year. She wanted to fix that right now, because she really couldn't wait any longer to taste mine. When she saw the shock on my face, she actually blushed, and yes, black women can and do blush. Then, in embarrassed shyness, she told me it had been 14 months since she found a man she wanted to make love to. That's why she hadn't given up, because I was someone special. And now, she wanted to show me how she treated the special men in her life.

With that, she dropped to her knees to work on my zipper, and when she looked up at me, her normal confidence was back. Then with a laugh, she said she was still a slut inside, she was just very picky about who she let see that side of her. I didn't mind that, did I, that she wanted to be my private slut, and do all kinds of dirty things to me? I told her I didn't mind that at all, because I wanted to do lots of dirty things to her too. She said she'd love that, if I was even half as dirty as she was. But right now, she had only one thing on her mind, and that was my big beautiful cock. She hadn't stopped dreaming about it all day, and had even thought of sneaking into my office and crawling under my desk to to suck it. So, now she wanted me to sit on the edge of the bed while she showed me how badly my slut needed me to cum in her mouth.

Everyone knows that half the pleasure of a blow job is watching the girl give it to you. When the girl is someone like Dee, it becomes something else entirely. Seeing her black fingers wrapped around my almost white cock while she ran her pink tongue all over it, was awesome. And watching it slowly disappear between her lips was out of this world. But, the sexiest thing was the smile that never left her face, even when my cock was in her throat and her lips were touching my balls. She truly did look beautiful with my cock in her mouth, and I told her that several times. However, even if I'd  been blind, she would have driven me up the wall with her lips and tongue. Because, she was a fantastic cock sucker, and I told her that even more often. And, in less than 10 minutes, I had no choice but to give her the sperm she said she needed.

When she finished swallowing, I did the first of the things that my wife told me I should do to her. That is pulling up off her knees, to thank her by shoving my tongue down her throat. True, I would have done it anyway, since I do it every time I cum in my wife's mouth. But, if my wife hadn't mentioned it, I would have hesitated more than I did, in case Dee thought it was sick. Dee did hesitate to return my kiss though, for about half a second, then she kissed me back just as hard. And when it was over, she said I was the first guy to ever do that, and she hoped I'd always kiss her like that. I told her the same thing I told my wife the first time, that any man who wouldn't do it, didn't respect the girl he was with. They wanted to cum in a girl's mouth, yet they thought she was too disgusting to kiss if she let them. You didn't thank a girl for doing something so wonderful by pushing her away. You kissed her for it, the same way she kissed you after you ate her pussy. She smiled and said that for kisses like that, she'd let me cum in her mouth any time I wanted.

Unlike my wife, Dee actually asked me if I'd do the next thing on my wife's list, although she asked in a roundabout way. While I was eating her pussy, as she neared her first orgasm, she asked if a woman's mouth was the only thing I'd kiss after I came in it. I thought it was funny that she used direct language to tell me what she liked to do, yet couldn't find the words to ask for this. So, I teased her by saying I didn't understand, and she asked if I ever did what I was doing now, after I made love to my wife. Because she was still beating around the bush, I fucked with her some more by saying we'd tried it but neither of us had liked it. Then when she started trying to tell me there was no difference between that and kissing her after a blow job, I finally let her off the hook. I told her I never said it was disgusting, or that I never ate my wife's pussy after I fucked her. We did do it on special occasions, we just didn't like to do it the way I was doing it now.

Of course, she asked how we did it, and I told her we had tried it, and really didn't like it this way. My wife hadn't liked the fact that most of my sperm ran down the crack of her ass and ended up on the sheets. So now, on those special occasions when she wanted me to do that, she was always on top, and made slow gentle love to me. Then, when I came inside her, she'd clamp her muscles as tight as she could, to keep from dripping. And, she'd sit on my face to feed it to me, so that every drop went into my mouth. Dee had her first orgasm when I told her we did do it, and her second one after I told her about how my wife fed it back to me. Now, naturally, she started asking if I thought tonight was special, special enough to do that special thing. When I said I thought it might be, she had her third orgasm while begging me please. Then she worked quickly to get me rolled over, and to sit on my now hard again cock.

However, when I told her the rules for this special kind of lovemaking, she lost some of her enthusiasm. She didn't mind that the whole thing, including the feeding part, had to be slow and gentle. It was the fact that I told her there could be no dirty talk while we did it that bothered her. She obviously loves to talk dirty, and the biggest thrill of doing this would be the dirty things she could say about it. When she asked me why, I told her that was the reason she couldn't, because of the dirty things she could say. Almost all of them were insulting in some way, especially if she started talking about me doing this after she made love to someone else. My wife had tried, more than once, and couldn't get through this without saying something bad. And every time she did, I would lose interest in doing it again for a long time. So we decided to make that rule, and she'd have to follow it too if she wanted this. She could still think those kinds of things, if she wanted to, she just couldn't say them.

Of course, we weren't completely silent, there was plenty of moaning, crying out, and single syllable words, which I said were allowed. And there was lots of kissing during the lovemaking part, to say the things she couldn't say. But, she kept her word and didn't talk dirty, even when cumming while I licked her clean. It was obvious she wanted to though, and I'm sure she did say things under her breath. Still, when it was all over, she did say that I had been right about what was going through her head. Most of it was insulting, and she could see why it would bother me to hear it. So, she wouldn't complain about that rule the next time I let her feed me. She would ask for it again too, even without being able to talk dirty. Because, knowing I was doing it, and just thinking the dirty things, still made it something special. And, in some ways, not speaking at all during the lovemaking made it even more special.

She changed the subject then, by saying that everything about me was special, and she wished she'd met me before my wife grabbed me. I kissed the top of her head, since she was laying on my chest, and told her she was special too. I wasn't going to lie to her though, because even though I was with her, I really did love my wife. She said she didn't mean it that way, and would never ask me to leave my wife for her. I'd think it was silly, but she had this fantasy that her and my wife would make a deal to share me. You know, kind of like an open marriage, where my wife and I would each have lovers the other one knew about. She wasn't the jealous type and would have no problem with that kind of arrangement. She was just worried that she was being selfish, and that I was risking too much to be with her. And she wished there was a way for us to still be together without that risk.