Brown Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mad as I'd been, I knew she was right, and I knew if I did leave I wouldn't be able to stay away. At the same time though, I couldn't just say it was OK, because regardless of the outcome, they'd manipulated me to get here. The cheating and lying were easy to forgive, especially since I was guilty of them myself. It was the betrayal of trust, by using me to get what they wanted, that couldn't be forgiven so easily. There had to be a price for that betrayal, and until it was paid, nothing would be "alright". So, since I knew my wife hadn't gone upstairs, and was close enough to hear us, I told her to come into the room. Then I explained the problem, and asked what they would have done had I done the same thing. My wife caught my meaning and said she would have found some way to punish me, so I'd never think of doing that again. Dee immediately said they could both be my slaves for the rest of the weekend, and I replied, in all seriousness, that it wouldn't be a punishment and she knew it. It was again my wife who had the answer, because she asked me to put down my drink, and lay across my lap. Then telling me to make it hurt, like they'd hurt me, she asked me to spank her.

My wife was right that I couldn't be gentle, because I had too much hurt and anger inside. At the same time though, I didn't take out all that anger on them, just enough to be able to forgive them. Still, by the time I was finished, my wife's ass was a bright red, and Dee's was lighter in color where I'd spanked hers. And, they were both crying, as they had been from the first smack of my hand on their bare asses. But, the real telling point had been when Dee saw how hard I spanked my wife, and how much she cried, yet still took her place when it was her turn. The fact that fixing this was worth going through that pain, meant more than anything she'd said to me. Then, after it was over, I showed them that it really was over by telling them to get dressed. We had work to do, and the sooner we got Dee moved in, the sooner we could start our new life together.

The first few weeks of our new life were as close to perfect as could be, partially because the girls were still trying to make up for lying to me, even though I told them they didn't have to. And, partially because having two women in the house made life easier for both of them, because after they split the chores, like cooking and cleaning, they had more free time to spend spoiling me. There wasn't any jealousy either, even if one of them started getting romantic with me, while the other was still washing dishes or something. That is until my wife came home from shopping one day, and found Dee feeding me her freshly fucked asshole, while talking dirty to me at the same time. Which, as I said before, was something I wouldn't let my wife do, because she couldn't stop herself from fantasizing out loud that I was licking her clean after someone else had fucked her.

Naturally, it hurt that I could do something with Dee that I couldn't do with her, especially after I let her try again, and she still couldn't stop herself from saying those things that made us stop in the first place. Even though it hurt her, she wouldn't let Dee stop doing it, because Dee enjoyed it too much and she loved Dee too much to let her give it up. And Dee loved her too much to let it stay like that, and made it her mission to find a way to fix it.

The first thing Dee tried was letting my wife try talking dirty when she was sitting on her face, not mine. And, it was a dismal failure for a number of reasons, the biggest one being that Dee was already licking someone else's sperm out of her asshole, so the thrill of the fantasy wasn't there at all. Neither did it help my wife learn to talk about other dirty things instead of that, because as soon as my wife sat on my face again, those fantasies would take control, and she couldn't stop the words from coming out of her mouth. The next thing we tried was an even bigger failure, for almost the same reason. That was to let her make love to someone else, then try sitting on Dee's face again. At the time, we were thinking that a big part of her fantasy was having another guy's sperm inside her, because I was the only guy she'd ever had sex with. As for letting her sleep with another man, I was living every man's fantasy, a permanent threesome with two beautiful women, so as long as it didn't turn into a long term affair, I could handle her fucking someone else.

She let us know right away, that it wouldn't happen, because the guy was a little too macho for her, and while the sex had been sort of fun, being with us was much better. But, she also let us know that we'd made the problem worse instead of better, because having another guy's sperm inside her just made her fantasy stronger. And the whole time she was sitting on Dee's face, she kept wanting to jump off hers, and sit on mine, even if she had to tie me down and rape me to do it. I mean, that was her fantasy, for me to lick her clean after someone else fucked her, the way she did after I fucked Dee, and letting her fuck that guy just made her want it even more.

That's what Dee convinced me to give my wife on her next birthday, the full fantasy part of it, since I couldn't give her the real thing. For me to let my wife pretend we were really doing it, and talk dirty to me all night long about it. Not just while she was sitting on my face either, she meant the whole night, starting with the initial blowjob. Meaning Dee filming my wife sucking my cock, with lots of closeups, and her talking to the camera as if she was doing it to someone else. You know, asking if watching her suck his cock was making me horny, and whether I wanted him to cum all over her face or in her mouth. And when I said all over her face, asking if I was going to lick it off, and filming me doing that. Then, playing it back, while she was laying in my arms kissing me, and Dee was getting her asshole ready for "his" cock.

That was followed by her slowly fucking me, while again pretending it was him, then, of course, sitting on my face after "he" came inside her, all of which Dee also got on film. My wife was extremely happy with her present, and said it was the best birthday she ever had, although she wouldn't complain if we gave her the real thing for her next one. But, her happiness only lasted another two weeks, because that was as long as Dee could go without having her version of it, and it saddened my wife that the earliest she could hope for a repeat was on our anniversary.

Of course, it hurt Dee too, seeing my wife sort of in pain because of this, and unlike my wife, she had no problem arguing with me about it. What was so hurtful about those words that I couldn't let my wife say them once a week or at least once every two weeks. I told her it wasn't the words themselves as much as it was where they were going. She'd heard my wife's birthday wish for next year, and if I let her keep fantasizing about it every week, she'd start believing she was going to get her wish. She asked what was wrong with making my wife's fantasy come true, especially since I started licking my wife clean by myself, long before she ever had her fantasy. So, it must mean that I had the same fantasy, and was just running scared.

I told her that wasn't why I'd started doing it, because I was secretly bisexual or something. It had been to get my wife to suck my cock after I came in her pussy and asshole, because it would be much easier to talk her into it, if I did the same thing to her first. Dee asked again, since I already did that, why I couldn't let my wife have her fantasy, and why I couldn't give her the present she really wanted on her birthday. I told her that it wasn't that I couldn't give my wife her wish, if I was drunk or high enough. It was that we both knew she'd want me to keep doing it, just like she wanted me to keep doing what we did this year. And, after a while she'd want me to go even further, and the next thing you know, some guy is fucking me in the ass while another one has his dick down my throat. Dee said she didn't think my wife wanted to see me with a dick in my ass, but I was probably right that she'd love it if her and I sucked some guy's cock together some day.

I told her that was the whole problem for me, that I was pretty sure my wife wanted me to become bisexual too, and I didn't want that. Dee told me I hadn't had any problem with my wife trying to turn her into one, before I found out she was already bi, had I? I said it wasn't the same, because we gave her a way out, where we'd still get to see each other, if she didn't want to become one. Besides, it was a lot more acceptable for girls to lick each other than it was for guys to suck cock. But we both knew that if I let my wife talk dirty every week, and gave her the birthday present she wanted, she wouldn't stop until some guy was cumming in my mouth every week, and that was somewhere I couldn't let her take me.

She said I was probably right about where my wife wanted to take me, and to be honest she wouldn't mind at all if I went there. Because she was happy she was bisexual, and thought I'd be happier if I was one too, and like she loved eating white pussy, she was sure I'd love sucking cock, especially black cock, if I ever let go of my fear long enough to try it. Then, when she saw the look on my face, she said she was just fucking with me, because I was obviously terrified of that subject. But, she still thought I should stop being afraid of my wife's dirty talk, since she couldn't take me anywhere I really didn't want to go. And she had an idea of how to make it easier for me to let my wife have her fun, something she'd like us to try this weekend.

What she offered me was the same thing she gave me as a reward for letting her talk dirty to me, the long slow blowjob. Except, she'd do it while my wife was talking dirty to me, and the longer I let my wife talk, the longer the blowjob would last. She was right, because her sucking my cock while my wife sat on my face, kept me horny enough that the things my wife was saying didn't bother me at all. It was actually pretty hypnotic in a way, because of how slowly my wife was rocking her hips, almost in time to Dee's sucking. And, when my wife started slowing down her dirty talk, once she realized I wasn't going to tell her to stop in the middle anymore, it became even more hypnotic. Slowing down her dirty talk also made my wife change it to make it more romantic and descriptive, and more like it would be if she actually started bringing me "presents" as she called them. Now, instead of just talking about having fucked some guy and wanting me to lick her clean, it was about how her lover would never lick her at all, and how badly she needed my tongue to put out the fire he'd started in her asshole. Then how she wanted me to lick it out softly and slowly, since he'd put it in there so hard and fast.

And how I needed to get my tongue even further into her asshole because of how deep he'd put his sperm, to make sure I got every drop. It wasn't until the third week though, that she started actually calling it a present, and not just because she'd brought his sperm home for me. It was also because her "boyfriend", which she also started calling her imaginary lover since he was fucking her every week, knew what we did when she got home. So it was him in the fantasy, and not my wife, who would tell her when he was cumming, that he was giving her another present for me. It was also around this time, that Dee started giving my wife blowjob lessons, even though my wife was already a pretty good cocksucker, obviously so Dee could also start talking dirty to me the same way my wife did. And also so my wife could make her "boyfriend" happier by taking his whole cock down her throat, instead of only sucking half of it.

A week after Dee started talking the same way my wife was, they both decided that their "boyfriend" needed a name, instead of just saying "him" all the time. They also thought he needed a description too, so I could picture him fucking them and how it looked when he came in their pussies and assholes. They came up with Greg for a name, since it was short and easy for them to remember in the middle of an orgasm. But, they argued about what he should look like a little, because Dee wanted him to be another white guy like me, and my wife wanted her fantasy guy, and hopefully her actual birthday present to be something she'd never done before, a black man. My wife even asked my opinion on it, if it would bother me if the guy she fucked, when it was time for her birthday present, was a black guy with a big black cock.

Maybe I should have paid more attention to my answer, because my just saying it wouldn't matter, instead of saying I didn't think I could do that, counted as a promise that I would give her the present she wanted. And, me saying that it wouldn't matter, meant that the guy she did fuck would definitely be black. Then came the rest of the arguments about what Greg looked like, such as his cock having to be bigger than mine, since all black men had big dicks, but not so big that my wife couldn't get it all in her mouth. And he had to be muscular, because my wife didn't want to fuck some fat pig with a big stomach. The thing that surprised me though, considering they were talking about a black man, was that they didn't want him to have a typical black man's attitude. They both wanted him to be more like me, even if he didn't eat their pussies or lick their asses, and while they wanted him to enjoy sending me presents every week, they didn't want him to think there was something wrong with me for licking his sperm out of them.

After that, their dirty talk was more realistic, since they could describe the things they did in better detail, like how sexy it was to watch each other getting fucked, especially seeing his black cock buried in my wife's white ass. And they added more realism by moving our dirty talk night to Friday, and having them both do it on the same night, so they could pretend that Greg had fucked them while I was at the gym, and had just left before I got home. With both of them doing it now, it didn't take long before Dee wanted the same implied promise I'd given my wife about doing the real thing on her birthday. And when I told them I'd never actually made that promise to my wife, it didn't take the two of them long, using a two tongue blowjob, to get me to make the promises official.

Then, there was the argument about the dates, because Dee's birthday was sooner than my wife's, but my wife had been the one who asked for it first. So, to make it fair, we picked a date between the two, and because the girls were already doing their dirty talk the same night, they decided they'd both get the real thing at the same time, by having a threesome with the same black guy. Them getting it the same night brought up a different problem though, which they addressed during their dirty talk. By the time they got home, the sperm in one of them, at least, would have dried or been absorbed enough to take most of the fun away. So, the best way to do it would be to have Greg come to the house, like he always did, and leave right before we started the party, so that his sperm would still be fairly fresh.

Of course, it didn't take long before the girls asked why he had to leave at all, since his sperm would be even fresher if he didn't fuck the second girl until I was licking the first one clean. Besides, wouldn't it be more fun for all of us, if I got to watch him putting the sperm inside them before I licked it out. Naturally, I wasn't too thrilled by that idea, because it was one thing to do it, and another to do it in front of another guy. They quickly reminded me that Greg didn't think there was anything wrong with what I did, and assured me that the guy they found for the real thing would be just like him. As the weeks went by, they began filling in the rest of the details about what I'd see and what I'd do that night.

Like how they'd slowly undress him, and suck his cock together, and how they'd share his cum with each other first before sharing it with me. Then how I'd lick my wife to get her ass ready for him, and how Dee would suck my cock while I watched Greg slowly fuck her and fill her with sperm for me. Then how Dee would go back to sucking my cock, while I was licking my wife and Greg was giving Dee my other present. And then, how Greg would fuck them both a second time, so I'd have even more presents to lick out of them. They were going into such dirty detail now, in that same slow hypnotic rhythm, that a month before the date we'd chosen, I was actually starting to look forward to it. Then, three weeks from the date, they added the first of the things I should have seen coming, and almost made me back out completely. It was that Greg wouldn't fuck them unless he was sure I really wanted him to, and the only way to prove that was by me being the one to put his cock into them.

It was bad enough that I'd agreed to lick them clean in the first place, and even worse that I was going to do it in front of the guy. This was asking for too much though, for me to touch another guy's cock, and put it inside them. Why not just tell me what they really wanted, for me to suck the guy's cock and let him cum in my mouth. My wife said she did want that, to see me with Greg's cock in my mouth and for Greg to cum there, and Dee told me again that she knew I'd love it when he did. But, he hadn't asked for that, just for me to put it in for him, and it was up to me whether or not I actually wanted to suck it. As for me touching his cock, that was nothing compared to what I was already going to do, lick his sperm out of both of them while it was still fresh, with him watching me do it. And, of course, more than half their dirty talk after that was about how much they both wanted to see Greg cum in my mouth, and how happy sucking his cock would make all of us.

Then, a week out, they dropped the big bomb, that Greg was asking for it now, for me to suck his cock before he fucked them, and lick it clean too afterwards, before I licked them clean. And, they admitted that they had talked him into wanting that, because they wanted it more than he did. Then, they dropped an even bigger bomb on me, when I told them I was backing out of my birthday promises by telling me I'd done that months ago and had been doing it every week since they moved things to Fridays. When I accused them of lying to me again, like they had about Dee in the beginning, they told me they hadn't lied to me at all. Everything they'd told me about Greg, even his name, had been the truth, including the fact that he fucked them both every Friday while I was at the gym. The only thing they'd done, was make me believe he was a fantasy, and not the real thing that he was.

And yes, before I asked, they had planned all this, once it became obvious that we were all happy together. Because Dee had started missing her old boyfriend, and realized she'd done the same thing to him that she'd done to my wife. Walked away from someone she loved, because he had a thing for letting white men suck his cock. It hadn't been because he was bisexual, even if it was only passive bi, meaning he didn't suck their cocks, only let them suck him, since she was bi herself. It had been because he didn't want black men to do it, only white men, and she felt that made him as much of a racist as she'd thought I was. He had denied it, just like my wife and I had, and like with us, she hadn't believed him. That's what this whole thing was about, getting the other man she loved, back into her life, and into all our lives, since my wife was already more than half in love with him herself.

I told them their explanation made things worse, not better, because they were telling me they just wanted me to suck his cock, so he'd be happy in our bed. The same way they'd both wanted me to start fucking her, so that she could move into my wife's bed. Dee told me I was only half right, because both of us were getting the same offer my wife was supposed to give her. One night where we'd both cross that line, since we'd both had other men suck us before, me when I ran away from home, him in college, but neither one of us had done it ourselves. The stakes were the same too, a permanent place in their bed if we wanted to keep doing it, or once a week if we couldn't go through with it. I asked if that meant they'd kick me out of the house, and Dee said no, it meant that as much as she loved the three of us, she'd be the one to move out, although she wasn't planning on moving in with Greg either. We'd either be together, as a family, or we'd go back to the way things were, with one night a week to get together in whatever way each of us was comfortable with.