Brown Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't an offer, it was more of a threat, and my wife knew that was how I'd see it, so she made me a real offer. If I tried it and I didn't want to keep doing it, in addition to one night a week with Dee, alone if that was what I wanted, I could also bring home any of the girls at work, once a week, provided they were interested in a threesome with her. And if I did keep doing it, I could still bring one home every week, to whichever combination we wanted. I told her that her offer didn't make Dee's threat any less of a threat, and as pissed as I already was about what they'd done so far, not only wasn't I going to accept, I wasn't going to play their dirty talk games after this, because who knew what they'd try to feed me next time. My wife said that I'd made them both a promise, and she expected me to keep that at least, and I told her I was going to keep it the same way they'd kept theirs to not try to manipulate me again.

Of course, me and the two of them weren't on speaking terms for the next few days, until they made their final threat. This was going to happen one way or another, and it was up to me to decide if I'd be there, or they found another guy to play it with. And if I thought it would be hard to find one, Dee knew more than one guy who'd gladly suck a mile of black cock just to be with her, let alone both of them. I also told them my final answer, that I'd spend that weekend at a hotel, so I didn't spoil the party for them. Well, their party was a huge success for them, and I guess for that guy too, since that's who moved in with them once my wife and I filed for divorce. Yes, she had tried to get me to come home several times, but the offer always had the string attached that I had to try one night with them first, and as she said, I obviously didn't love her or Dee enough to do what it took to keep them. No, I didn't, especially when I found out that they never intended to have Greg suck anyone's cock, and that I would have ended the weekend the same way that guy did, tied to the bed face down, with Greg's big black cock fucking his newest bitch in the ass.

Dee also left the company not long after I moved out, although her and I still see each other now and then. Not for sex, she's not ready for that yet and doesn't think I am either after how they both betrayed me. And, as much as she loves me, and misses making love to me, she wants to wait until she proves that I can trust her, and knows she can trust herself not to go running back to them. That's how I know what happened to the guy they found to take my place, although she swears she didn't know they planned to do that, even though she admits she didn't try to stop it either. Because, based on how quickly the guy dropped to his knees to worship Greg's cock, every time they told him to, she thought he wanted it to happen. And based on how happy he was to be their bitch slave, she thinks she was right not to interfere. But, while she's still sure that I'd be happier if I let go of my fears and started sucking cock too, she knows I'd never be happy being anyone's bitch, and she'd never push me or try to trick me into doing it.

That's what she meant by me trusting her, convincing me that it hadn't been her idea to trick me either time, even if she did go along because she thought we'd all be happy in the end. As for herself, she also thought she'd be happy with Greg and my wife, and without me. But they weren't the same people she'd fallen in love with years ago, and while she still loved my wife, she'd realized she loved me and wanted me more than them. That's what she was working on now, someone to replace my wife in her life before working on getting me back into it, because she was weak enough, and bisexual enough to need another woman first, to keep her from running back. There was also one last thing she needed to find out, before she let me meet the girl she was spending her lunch hours making love to and hoped would be the one she needed, whether or not I had any racial prejudices. Because while she prayed I still loved brown sugar, she also hoped I'd love the Vietnamese delicacy she'd found for both of us.