Brown Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife would love to hear that, since it sounded almost like Dee was looking for what my wife was going to offer her. The bigger question was whether she'd like the rest of the offer, the part about sharing our bed on a regular basis. So, I told her I didn't think that was a bad thing to wish for, because I had some fantasies like that myself. She said she could imagine what they were, but she didn't have those kind. I mean, the idea of having my wife watch us make love sort of thrilled her. And she could even imagine them taking turns fucking me in front of each other. But, she couldn't imagine doing things with another woman, or even kissing me if it meant she'd taste my wife. Those things would bother her the same way her talking dirty earlier would have bothered me. So, she hoped I wouldn't want to talk dirty about those fantasies either. She just wished we didn't have to hide what we were doing, that's all.

Then, probably just to change the subject, she said there was something dirty she wouldn't mind talking about. When I asked what that was, she said it was the one thing she'd kept whispering to me that we hadn't done yet. She just hoped that what she wanted me to do to get her ready for it wasn't too dirty for me. This time, I didn't make her come out and say it, although I did tease her about it a little. I asked if she was telling me to kiss her black ass, was that what she was trying to say? Was that the dirty thing she wanted me to do to her right now? To kiss it, lick it, and stick my tongue deep inside it, so her asshole would be wet enough for my cock? She rolled over, so she was facing me, and said that was exactly what she wanted, for me to kiss her black ass. I smiled and told her that licking someone's asshole, was really dirty. Then I kissed her before saying that I liked dirty things, especially dirty things that were as beautiful as her ass was. And, I'd been dreaming about kissing and licking hers since the first time I saw her.

I wasted no time moving into position, because I really had been dreaming about doing this. As much and maybe even more so than I'd dreamed  of eating her pussy. Then I asked her for a pillow, to raise her asshole to the perfect height for my tongue. As soon as my tongue touched her asshole she moaned, and so did I because it tasted as delicious as I thought it would. Then I did all the things to it that I said I would, licking it, sucking it, and burying my tongue as deep as I could inside it. She had two orgasms before I started using my fingers, because my nose was rubbing her pussy at the same time. And she had two more after, because I was eating that pussy as I worked my fingers into her asshole. It was only after I was able to get three of my fingers inside her, that we both decided she was ready for the next step.

When I pulled away, she started to turn over, but I asked her to stay just the way she was. I wanted to show her how my wife and I did it, face to face, which we thought was better than the traditional way. Then, having her hold her legs against her chest, I lined my cock up and began pushing down into her fully exposed asshole. Once I reached the bottom, and she could let her legs go, she said it wasn't that bad. Then, when I started stroking, and she wrapped her legs around my back, she said we were right that it was better this way. It was almost like making love, and it even stimulated her pussy more than the normal way. And being able to look in each other's eyes, and kiss without breaking our necks, was a big plus. Then, making a joke about our previous conversation, she told me to thank my wife for this the next time I saw her.

This was one area that my wife had Dee beat, because she was better at ass fucking than Dee was. Dee was better at sucking cock, because her mouth was wetter, and she could deep throat which my wife couldn't. And she had a slight edge in the normal fucking department because of the way she rolled her hips when making love. But, even with her hip movements, she couldn't match the way my wife's ass muscles milked my cock. Oh, Dee's ass did squeeze my cock, and quite nicely at that, so I had nothing to complain about. My wife's ass just did a better job of sucking the sperm out of my balls, that's all. Speaking of that, Dee waited until I started getting close before asking for the third item on my wife's list. Namely, if I would lick my sperm out of her asshole, the way I'd licked it out of her pussy. This time though, I went against what my wife said I should do, and flat out told her no. And it wasn't to play games with her, then finally do it anyway.

Dee thought that was exactly what I was doing, and said she knew that I didn't think it was disgusting. I told her she was right, I didn't think licking her asshole clean was disgusting, and I might do it some other time. I had another reason for saying no, and if she thought about it, she'd know what it was. When she swore she didn't know, I asked her what she'd told me at the beginning of the night. Something about wanting to be my slut, and do all kinds of dirty things to me. Yet, the only person who'd done anything dirty so far had been me. She smiled and said that I was telling her I wanted her to suck my cock, after I came in her ass, and didn't think she'd do it, was that it? When I nodded my head, she kissed me and said that she was my slut, and always would be. And if I wanted my slut to suck my dirty cock, my slut would do that. But, she had some conditions of her own, three of them as a matter of fact.

One was like mine, that I couldn't talk dirty, although she'd let me use three syllable words. Well, maybe four, if I wanted to say "oh my fucking god", which she guaranteed I'd say more than once. Two was that she wanted me to relax completely while she did this. That meant no trying to rush things by fucking up at her mouth, or grabbing her head. She really did love sucking my cock, and she was going to prove it by giving me the longest and hottest blow job I ever had. So she wanted me to lay back and enjoy it, and except for the first minute or so, she wanted my eyes shut as well. And finally, she wanted me to show that I trusted her not to hurt me in any way. The next time we were together, she wanted me to fuck her ass again, and let her feed me when we finished. But, she also wanted me to let her try talking dirty to me while I licked her. Because, she knew what words were painful to me, and wanted me to trust her not to use them. Would I do that, would I let her show me she could be dirty without hurting me?

What could I do, except agree to all her conditions? Not because I wanted her to suck my cock that bad, although I did want that. It was because, as my wife said, I  needed to keep her interested until my birthday and beyond. Besides, it wasn't like I couldn't handle it if she said the wrong things while I was licking her. My wife had said nothing but those things at least half a dozen times before I even told her they bothered me. And she said some of them another half dozen times before we made our rule. So, I could handle Dee doing it once, if letting her try would make her happy. With that settled, we got back to our ass fucking, or should I call it ass lovemaking. Dee surprised me though, by increasing her dirty talk, and her ass movements in an obvious effort to get me to come quicker. I guess she really did love to suck cock as much as she said she did, and was in a hurry to get started. That, or maybe she was just so happy I'd agreed to let her talk dirty, that she wanted to reward me right away. Whatever the reason, she got her wish, with me cumming about two minutes later.

When I pulled out, she took her time to make sure I was comfortable, with a pillow under my head and everything. Then, after reminding me I could only watch for a couple of minutes, proceeded to give me something worth watching. If I thought seeing her suck my cock had been hot, watching her make love to it with her mouth was even hotter. Because, that's the only way to describe what she was doing, making love to it. The way you run your tongue between a girl's breasts is how she ran hers across my balls, and up the underside of my cock. The way you kiss a girl's neck, and nibble her shoulders, is how she used her lips on my shaft. And the way she lowered her mouth over the head of my deck was the way you always wish girls would, yet don't know how to describe. All with her eyes shut, and with a purring moan that said she was enjoying it as much as I was. The closest my wife has ever come to this, was the times we got high, and she got totally into sucking my cock. But we weren't high, and my wife had never gotten half as deep in her lust as Dee was.

It was the sexiest blow job I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot because I have a huge porn collection. I was completely mesmerized by it, that is until Dee opened her eyes and told me the show was over. It was time for me to go to sleep, and let her take care of my beautiful cock. In the first 5 minutes, she had to tell me to relax about 10 different times. When I finally did though, I realized that I'd never actually relaxed during sex before, and that none of us men do. Whether it's eating the girl's cunt, fucking her pussy and asshole, or holding her head while she's sucking you, us men have to be active and in control. We can't just lay back like women do, and let someone else do the driving. So, we miss out on a lot of the sensations, because we are too focused on the destination to enjoy the journey.

And, Dee was showing me places along the road that I never knew existed before. At first it was easy to visualize the things she was doing, by matching them to the things I'd watched her do. Her tongue sliding up from the bottom, her nibbling the sides, and the velvet warmth when she took me in her mouth. But then she added some new twists that were harder to identify. Feather touches I could only assume were her fingers, and sharp sensations that were either her nails or her teeth. And because she didn't follow any kind of pattern, it was impossible to tell what I was going to feel next. As a matter of fact, I was so lost in trying to anticipate her next move, that my orgasm came as a complete surprise to me. One second I was riding a wave where her lips and tongue were working together, with her nails lightly scraping my balls. The next second, the universe exploded around me as I pumped gallons of sperm down her throat. And, because I hadn't known it was coming, and hadn't tensed up at all, my orgasm seemed to last forever.

When she finally pulled away, I learned that I hadn't pumped as much sperm down her throat as I thought I did. That's because when she moved up to kiss me, her mouth was still full of it, and she delighted in sharing it with me. After the kiss, she told me kisses like that were one of the reasons she loved being my slut. And, as she lay her head on my chest, she said she hoped I was happy with my slut, because she planned to be my slut forever. I said the only thing I could, because it was true, that my slut made me very happy indeed. Then we both drifted off, in each other's arms, for a well deserved rest.

Thankfully, my bladder woke me up a little over an hour later, instead of us sleeping all night. Not because my wife would have gotten mad if we did, I'm sure she wouldn't. But, Dee didn't know that, and I still needed to act like there was a risk my wife would find out about us. So, since we only had an hour left, from when I normally came home Friday nights, I woke her with my tongue in her pussy. Then, to give my wife what she'd asked for, I made love to Dee one more time before leaving.

When I got home, my wife was waiting, and wasted no time dragging me to the bedroom for her present and the details. If I'd had any doubts that she really wanted me to fuck Dee, she erased them as soon as she got my zipper open. The way she was moaning about how delicious Dee's pussy tasted on my cock, made it clear she wanted more than just a taste. Between moans, she begged me to tell her everything we'd done, and how Dee had liked the things she'd said to do. When I told her I hadn't licked Dee's asshole clean, and what we'd done instead, she said that I'd done the right thing. Having Dee lick my cock clean would make it easier to get her to lick me after I fucked my wife's ass. But, she also thought I should keep my promise to Dee as soon as possible, because we wanted her to be totally addicted to me by Friday. Then she talked about some other ideas for hooking Dee, while she worked on adding more of my cream to her dessert.

It wasn't until after I'd eaten her pussy, and we were making love that I brought up the subject I'd been avoiding so far. That I was worried Dee might be at least half in love with me, and was trying to get me to fall in love with her too. My wife laughed and said she knew that as soon as I told her how Dee had chased me down. A woman doesn't go to that much trouble unless she's way more than half in love. That wasn't what scared me though, it was that I was half in love with her, wasn't I? When my wife saw my face, she laughed and said I still didn't get it, did I? She hadn't planned my birthday threesome to be a one time thing. She was bisexual with a capital B, and that meant she liked making love to women as much as she did men. And my birthday present was supposed to be the start of us having another woman in our bed on a regular basis. But, she wasn't a slut who wanted to make love to a lot of different women. She wanted it to be one woman, the same woman, that shared our bed every time.

If you made love to the same person every week, you either started having feelings for them, or you ended up going your separate ways. That's why she was hoping Dee would be the right girl for us, because she didn't have those feelings for the girl she was seeing now. And, if she was so great that I was falling in love with her already, that meant she was the right girl. The girl we could both fall in love with, and who would fall in love with us as well. The wistful way she said that made me wonder if she was looking for more than just a once a week threesome. So I jokingly asked what would happen if Dee didn't want to marry us. She asked what the hell I was talking about, and when I told her why I said it, she said I was right in a way. Her fantasies did go past that point, to having the girl we found want to share our bed every night. Then she kissed me and asked what was wrong with the idea of Dee living with us, if things worked out that way. And my honest answer to her was that there was nothing wrong with that, nothing at all.

Although my wife had suggested Tuesday as the next time Dee and I should get together, I wasn't surprised that she wouldn't wait that long. She not only made it clear that we would be having "lunch", she also made it clear what that lunch would be. The thing that did shock me though, is what happened when we got to her car. That's because she handed me the keys, and as soon as we got in, raised her skirt to start playing with herself. When she saw me looking, she told me to keep my eyes on the road. Then she told me she was just getting herself ready, because we wouldn't have time for foreplay plus the things she wanted to do. Once in her bedroom, she showed again how rushed she was by only dropping her skirt, not her blouse as well. Then, since guys undress quicker, she was ready to immediately lower her asshole onto my waiting cock. Only then did she start kissing me, since the fucking was already underway.

Of course, the first thing she said after our initial kisses, was that she hated having to rush our lovemaking like this. Normally she'd save the special things for when we'd have the time to do them right. But, she seriously doubted we'd be able to make love this Friday, because of my birthday party. And, she wanted this too much to wait for the week after to do it. So she hoped I'd forgive her for being in such a hurry this time, and promised to make it up to me the next time. I told her I understood, and forgave her, although I was almost laughing inside. Because, if my wife had anything to say about it, we would be making love on Friday, and maybe even all weekend. And, if everything worked out as planned, we would never have to hurry our lovemaking again, which I hoped would make Dee happy.

Even though she kept the ass fucking slow, as it was in our rules, it didn't take long for me to cum. That's because my first orgasm is always faster, and because Dee's asshole is hot and tight. So, we had plenty of time for what Dee really wanted, namely to talk dirty while I licked my sperm out of her ass. As for the dirty talk itself, she was actually able to do it without any of the demeaning words my wife couldn't stop herself from using. She did it by more or less avoiding talking about what I was doing and what it meant. Oh, she did talk about how good my tongue felt, and how we were going to make it a weekly thing, not just a special occasion. She was just going to offer to give me the real slow blow jobs every time we did it, and see if that convinced me. But the closest she came to mentioning another person, was when she admitted she'd started having one fantasy about my wife. And that was saying it wouldn't bother her if my wife was the one licking my cock clean while she fed me like this. Instead, she mostly talked about other dirty fantasies she had, like vampire games, and things to do in the shower.

Wednesday, she kept her promise to make up for skipping the foreplay on Monday. She did that by giving me a shortened version of the long blow job, one that would fit in the time we had. Of course, she reminded me several times that the real long version was tied to what we'd done on Monday. That is, I'd get one as a reward every time I let her talk dirty to me while I was licking her asshole clean. And, she kept her mouth just as full of sperm as she had then, for the kissing afterwards. It was when we were laying in each other's arms though, for the last few minutes, that she finally said what I knew was coming. Or should I say that she started to say them, but I stopped her. When she asked if it was because I didn't want to hear those words, I told her no. It was that they were too easy to say right after you made love to someone. When she said them, I wanted to be sure she really meant them. So, I wanted her to save them, and whisper them to me when she gave me my birthday kiss. Because I couldn't think of a better present she could give me, than to say them when my wife was in the same room. Then I kissed her, and kept kissing her until we had to leave, to silence any protests.

The birthday kiss is a tradition where we live, and it's a very popular one. That's because it's the only time someone can kiss someone else on the lips in front of their husband or wife without anyone getting mad. While you'd think it would lead to more cheating, there are two reasons it doesn't. One is that as I said, the kiss is given in front of everyone, not just the husband or wife. And two, we don't have big enough parties for it on every birthday, just on the 10's. That's the only reason Dee would be able to get away with it, because I was turning 30. It's also the only reason Dee wasn't afraid to show up to the party, because people would be suspicious if she didn't. When I told my wife what I was sure Dee was going to whisper during our kiss, my wife repeated that she thought it was great. She also told me that she wouldn't mind if I whispered them back, because she knew I felt the same way and I should let Dee know that. Then about a half hour before the kisses would start, my wife took Dee into the kitchen. And I knew that this was going to be one happy birthday for me for sure.

But, something must have gone wrong in the 15 minutes they spent alone in there. Because, when it came time for Dee to give me my kiss, it was a very short one. And the words she whispered weren't what I thought they'd be, they were to tell me she was sorry, before quickly leaving the party. After the rest of the guests had left, I asked my wife what had gone wrong in the kitchen. She told me she knew I'd been looking forward to Dee spending the night, and she was sorry. But, she also knew how to fix things between Dee and I so that we'd be able to continue what we'd started. She was even sure she could convince Dee to join the both of us, although that would take a little longer. Right now though, she'd rather not talk about it, because it would just make me worry. Instead, she'd rather take me to bed, and do her best to still make this a special birthday for me. And again, she promised me that she could and would make everything alright between Dee and I. I tried once more to get her to tell me, and once more she asked me to please wait at least until tomorrow before asking. So, I really was completely surprised, to find Dee waiting in our bed, wearing my wife's favorite white negligee.