Brown Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stood there like an idiot, until my wife kissed me and told me Happy Birthday. Then she gave me a little push, and told us to whisper things to each other while she got changed. I knew what she meant and so did Dee, which is why neither of us did that. I'm pretty sure Dee felt the same way I did, that the words should come by themselves, not just because someone told us we could say them. We did kiss, of course, and I told her that this was the best present anyone could give me, and that I forgave her for scaring me to death. She said she was the scared one now, because she'd never done anything like this, but no matter what happened it would be worth it. She'd be able to stop worrying about the risk I was taking to be with her.

Plus, having a whole night to spend with me would be a lot better than lunch time quickies. I told her she was acting like this was going to hurt or something, and she shouldn't. My wife and I were going to make love to her, not torture her. And the only thing that would be different from what we did, was that there'd be two mouths and two sets of hands doing it. If she wanted to worry about anything, she should worry about having too much fun and too many orgasms. Because, my wife and I were going to make sure she didn't stop cumming until the sun came up.

My wife returned at that moment, wearing a black negligee to contrast with the white one Dee had on. She repeated what I'd said about only wanting to drive her crazy with orgasms, because we wanted her to love sharing our bed. Then she said she'd like to get started, if we could, by having Dee undress me, while she got Dee used to her touch. When my wife put her hands on Dee's shoulders, she tensed up, but the gentleness of my wife's fingers soon made her relax. And when my wife reached around to caress her breasts while kissing her neck, Dee didn't flinch at all. As a matter of fact, she sort of melted back against my wife, leaving me only half undressed. I quickly finished the rest myself, because Dee enjoying what my wife was doing was more important than her undressing me. Besides, watching my wife's white hands on Dee's black body, and seeing the pleasure written on both their faces, was priceless. Once I was naked though, I joined them, by kissing Dee, then kissing my wife over Dee's shoulder. And my hands joined my wife's in caressing Dee's body, although mine were working lower than my wife's were. Then, when Dee's breathing became ragged, I told everyone we should take this to the bed where it belonged.

With Dee lying between us, we now split her body lengthwise, mirroring each other's movements. We raised the top of her baby doll together, and lowered our mouths to the nipple on our side at the same time. Our hands traveled down together to meet at the treasure between her legs. And our fingers were in sync as we ran them softly across our sides of her pussy. It was only when Dee's moans told us she was ready that our paths separated. That's because while I continued to stroke her and suck her tit, my wife raised her head to ask Dee if she'd like a tongue in her pussy now. There was no hesitation in her moaned "oh God yes", even though she knew my wife was talking about her tongue not mine.  Nor did Dee flinch in the slightest as my wife kissed her way down, sliding Dee's panties off as she went. The only hesitation was my wife's, as she got her first close up look at Dee's black pussy lips. And that was only to tell Dee how beautiful her cunt was, before she dropped her head down to eat it.

I alternated between sucking Dee's tits, and kissing her lips, while my wife drove her over the edge again and again. I know I'm a pretty good at eating pussy, and all I've ever gotten is praise from woman about my cunt licking skills. But, from the intensity of Dee's orgasms, it was obvious I couldn't hold a candle to my wife's tongue. After what had to be a half dozen of them, my wife finally let Dee have a rest from her torture, and moved back up to us. Then, lightly running her fingers across Dee's face, she asked if that had hurt in any way. Dee's smiling no, was all the answer my wife needed, and even better was that Dee didn't pull away when my wife bent to softly kiss her lips. She didn't press her advantage, and turn it into a French kiss, although she could have. I think she was waiting for Dee to make that move herself, because it would mean more that way. Instead, she pulled away, and asked Dee if she wanted my cock now, and would like my wife to put it in for her. Dee told her she'd like that very much, especially the part about my wife being the one to put it in. Then she'd know that my wife really did want me to make love to her, and wasn't just letting me do it.

My wife smiled and said she definitely wanted that, and had been waiting for this for a long time. For her husband to bring a girl to their bed that they could both make love to. She just never expected it to be someone as beautiful as her, with such a sexy body. So, of course, she wanted me to make love to her, and cum inside her over and over again. Because, she wanted to make love to her too, and lick all that cum out of whatever hole her husband put it in. Would she like that, for my wife to eat her delicious pussy again, after I made love to her? At Dee's enthusiastic nod, my wife gave her another quick kiss before moving to help me. But even I could see that my wife's strategy was working, because it was obvious that Dee would have liked that kiss to be longer. My wife though let that hunger build, and took her time getting my dick inside her. She just kept rubbing my cock up and down Dee's pussy lips, teasing her with it, while talking about how beautiful they looked together. How my white cock was made for Dee's black pussy, and how it should be inside her all the time. And asking Dee if she'd like that, for me to make love to her every night, right here in our bed. She teased her with it so much, that as soon as my cock started sliding into her, Dee started cumming right away.

This time my wife did take advantage of the situation, by moving up to kiss Dee before her orgasm finished. And Dee did indeed turn it into the long drawn out French kiss that they both wanted. When the kiss broke, my wife started caressing Dee's body, while whispering dirty things in her ear. Between my wife's hands, her whispered words, and kisses every now and then, it didn't take long for the next thing to happen. That is for one of Dee's own hands to tentatively reach out and touch my wife as well. It was only on my wife's ribs at first, followed by some gentle caressing of her own. But with my wife's encouragement, Dee's hand soon moved to my wife's breasts, and began fondling them. Then, after my wife took off the top of her baby doll, she brought her breasts closer and closer, until Dee's lips replaced her hands. My wife's hands weren't idle either, with one of them sliding between our bodies to stroke Dee's clit while the other held her head. Watching how quickly things were progressing between them and thinking about where they might go next soon brought me to the boiling point. And the next time Dee had an orgasm, I started cumming right along with her.

As soon as I pulled out, my wife was between Dee's legs, talking about how long she'd waited to lick my sperm out of some girl's pussy. And how getting to lick it out of Dee's wonderful pussy was even better than her fantasies had been. Naturally, I took my wife's place next to Dee, and the first thing I said after kissing her was that watching her with my wife was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Between moans she said I was just saying that because I wanted her to do the rest of it, the thing my wife was doing to her. I kissed her again, and said yes, I wanted her to do that, to eat my wife's pussy the way she was eating hers, and my wife wanted it too. But, only if she really wanted to do it, not just because we wanted her to. That's what made her kissing my wife, and sucking her tits, so sexy, the fact that she'd done both of them on her own. If we'd just wanted the acts themselves, I could have told my wife to sit on her face when we were making love. Doing that though would be the quickest way to lose her as a girlfriend, and I never wanted to lose her. I'd rather only see her once a week than try to force her to do anything she didn't want to do. And my wife wouldn't want to keep sharing our bed with her if she really didn't want to be here.

She whispered the logical question next, why had we made it a sort of blackmail then, if we only wanted her here willingly?  I laughed and told her my wife had done the same thing to me, for the same reason. She wanted us to share a woman on a regular basis, so that she wouldn't have to hide her bisexual side anymore. And what better choice would there be than the woman I already wanted to make love to? So, she'd made her offer, not blackmail, to get us both to try it at least once. Her hope, and mine too, was that she'd like what we did here enough to want to keep sharing our bed. Because, having both of the girls I loved in the same bed, at the same time, was something I never wanted to end.

She asked if that meant what she thought it did, that we could make love as often as we wanted, as long as my wife was with us. When I said yes, she kissed me and told me to do it then, make my wife do what I'd said. I repeated that I didn't want to force her like that, and she said it wouldn't be forcing her. She'd already decided she wanted to do the rest of it when she was sucking my wife's tits. She was just a little scared, and wanted the man she also loved to be making love to her when she did it. Besides, if she let my wife feed her that way, she'd get to feed my wife the same way, after I came in her ass. I kissed her again, told her I really did love her, then asked if she'd like to get my cock ready. And, as I fed it to her, I leaned down to tell my wife what I wanted her to do after she got Dee ready as well.

To say my wife was glad to sit on Dee's face, would be an understatement, since she hadn't cum at all yet. And even though she'd never eaten pussy before, Dee's willful enthusiasm quickly remedied that situation. As a matter of fact, during her second orgasm, my wife said in a not quite whisper, that if Dee kept making her cum like this, she was going to ask her to move in with us. OK, I'll admit that a thrill went through me when she said that, and Dee's own orgasm less than 30 seconds later said she might have heard it too. But, I knew it was just pillow talk, and that if something like that did happen, it would be months from now. Still, the idea of waking up every morning with both of them in my arms, stayed with me. And, I repeated it back to my wife, in a little louder half whisper than she used. If Dee liked making her cum like that, and wanted to move in with us so she could keep doing it, I'd help her pack in the morning. Pillow talk or not, it was obviously something both girls liked hearing. Because it started a chain reaction, with my wife cumming first, Dee following close behind her, and of course, me cumming right along with them.

Once she'd made the decision to cross the line, Dee crossed it totally and completely, and didn't shy away from anything. Not even from licking my wife's asshole clean after I fucked it, although she did make it clear I was still going to do hers once a week. And, whenever I ran out of steam, and had to rest, she was happy to spend that time locked in a 69 with my wife. It was almost as if she'd been bisexual all along, and had just been waiting for the opportunity to show it. The only concern I had was that she'd regret everything she'd done when she woke up in the morning. But, as the night wore on, that seemed less and less likely, because she really was enjoying everything. And as we all curled up together to sleep, I was thinking that my wife's dream might not be impossible after all. Maybe Dee would eventually decide to share our bed permanently, and I really wouldn't mind helping her pack.

In the morning, Dee laid all my fears to rest, that she might hate herself for what happened the night before. That's because I woke up to a wonderful feeling, that of the two of them kissing each other around the head of my cock. Then, after I repaid them both, by eating each of them to two orgasms, while they ate the other, we needed to get some real food. But, since we were in a festive mood, and neither girl felt like cooking, we decided to go out for lunch. So, since we reeked of sex, I went to take my shower first, while the girls got better acquainted. That's when my world fell apart, because after I started the water running, I realized I forgot to take clean underwear with me. And when I went back to get it, I found out that the girls already knew each other very well. That's because when I got to the door, I heard Dee ask my wife when they were going to tell me about them. And I heard my wife call her "my love", and say there was no need to ever tell me. They'd wait a couple of weeks, and pretend they had just fallen in love. Then, after she moved in, it wouldn't matter, because we'd all be together like we should be.

I should have known this was all too good to be true, that Dee had fallen in love with me, and chased me until she caught me. This had been a setup from the very beginning, and I'd been a blind and stupid fool. Dee's seduction had been too sudden and too relentless to be real. My wife's confession, and her pushing me to get Dee into our bed, was only to get Dee into hers. And all her talk about how Dee and I falling in love would be a good thing, was because they were already in love with each other. Dee had played her part perfectly too, especially the part about not being able to share a bed with another woman. Now I knew her "conversion" to bisexuality hadn't been so miraculous, because she'd already been bisexual before we started. And, we'd never have had to trick Dee, or make her a deal, to get her into our bed. They'd planned for her to end up moving in with us, right from the start. And the only person that had been tricked here, was me.

They damn near jumped out of their skins when I threw the door open. But I made sure they knew why, by telling the lying, backstabbing bitches I hoped they had a wonderful life together, before storming out again. It  wasn't until I got downstairs, and reached the door, that I realized I was trapped here. All my clothes, and the keys to my car, were upstairs with them, and I couldn't go back there. So, I poured myself a very big drink and sat in the dark living room, trying to think. Of course, when they didn't hear any doors slamming, the fact that I couldn't go anywhere dawned on them too. So, it was easy for them to find me when they realized I wasn't coming right back. When they did, Dee asked my wife to go to the bedroom, because she'd fucked things up, not my wife. And, that meant that she was the only one who could make things right again. But when she turned to me, I told her there was nothing to make right. As soon as I got some clothes on, I'd be gone and they could live the life they wanted.

If I expected crying or her begging me to stay, I didn't know Dee as well as I thought. Because in a flat tone of voice, she told me I wasn't going anywhere. I was staying right here where I belonged, and she was moving in because this was where she belonged too. Because, while they'd both lied to me about a lot of things, there was one thing she hadn't lied about. Now her voice did break, as she said she really did love me, whether I believed her or not. And she wasn't going to let me walk away from her the way she'd walked away from my wife. I told her she was talking nonsense, because she obviously hadn't walked away from her since she was right here. In reply, she asked if my wife ever told me she'd had a woman lover when she was in college. When I said yes, she said that she hadn't told me who it was, had she?  That's because she was that lover, and she'd walked away from my wife for the same reason she'd told me at the start.

No matter what my wife had told her about how much she loved her, she knew my wife wouldn't want to spend the rest of her life with a n*. And that's the same thing she'd told my wife 3 months ago, when my wife forced her way back into her life. Except this time she hadn't said it about my wife, she'd said it about me when my wife wanted to share her with me a week later. How she knew I'd divorce my wife as soon as I found out she was an n* lover. Of course, no matter how hard she tried, my wife couldn't convince her that her color wouldn't matter to me. The best she could do, after two months of constantly talking about the reasons she loved me, was to get her to agree to try flirting with me. That' what she'd done, the day she told me she wanted me to joke with her like I did with the other girls. And of course, asking the questions about her being black, because she still thought it was why I hadn't flirted before.

All my responses did was confuse the issue even further. Because while I told her that I did have fantasies about her, I also made it clear I would never act on them. That brought her right back to the black question, even though I'd said I'd never act on them with anyone. Was I just saying I wouldn't act on them with anyone, to avoid hurting her feelings that I wouldn't act on them with her? There was no denying that part of the plan, and yes she had planned it, was to get me into bed eventually. But, she'd planned to tease me a little longer, to see if I'd make a move on her myself. The kiss in the elevator was because she realized I wouldn't make that first move. Then, she'd see if I'd take it from there or I'd make some excuse that showed I wasn't interested. What happened when she kissed me wasn't supposed to happen, because dragging me to her house wasn't part of the plan. And what I showed her that day should have been enough to erase all her doubts. It wasn't though, because she knew I wouldn't want to make love to her again. I'd just give her the excuses men always gave, about it being a mistake, then I'd shut the door on her.

She'd called my wife, in a panic, because she knew that by rushing things, she'd killed any chance they had. My wife had laughed at her for being silly, and had said she'd take care of everything. I made it easy by confessing myself, although my wife had plans to force one if I didn't. Then she'd made her own confession about being bisexual and put the whole plan back on track. After that Friday night, all her doubts really were gone, and whether I believed her or not, she was already half in love with me. She did tell me some lies that night, to hide the fact that she was also bisexual. But, she told them knowing she was going to fix that by "becoming" bisexual on my birthday. Still, she felt guilty about not telling me the truth that night, and only the fact that she knew I was hiding a plan too got her through it. Tuesday and Thursday just put the icing on the cake, and she knew for sure then that she really did love me.

That's what they'd talked about in the kitchen, how us being in love with each other already made everything better. The original idea had been to be lovers for a few months, then start talking about living together. Now, we didn't have to wait, we could all move in together right away. She'd thought my wife meant a week or two, or at least waiting until after the weekend was over to talk about it. So, even she was shocked when my wife said what she said, although she thought it would be alright when I said what I did. Except it wasn't alright because I was sitting down here, instead of being up there letting them love me. What they'd done was wrong, and doing it because she'd been afraid I wouldn't want her, didn't make it right. But, even if they'd done it wrong, they'd never done it to hurt anyone. The whole plan had been to make everyone happy in the end, and that was still the plan. And the only way we'd all be happy, was if we were all together, and I knew it. So, I needed to figure out a way to forgive her, because she wasn't going to throw that happiness away, and wouldn't let me throw it away either.