Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you also don't know is that Martin has in the past year started an art gallery in New York. Just a small one, but it has caught the eye of some folks... Oh darling."

At the words "art gallery" I had started to curl inward and could feel the familiar shallow panic begin. She crouched down to my level. "Breathe love. Nothing bad will happen to you. Breathe. Look at me. I'm here." When I raised my face, she looked at me with such tenderness but also a sense of fierceness I had never seen before. More than anything it was that look which interrupted my tears.

"Let me finish love - before you go there - I need you to hear me." I nodded and she stroked my hair, sitting back down but moving the chair closer.

"I invited Martin here to meet you, and to show you off to someone who would understand you as a submissive. He happens to run an art gallery and I wanted you to know that before we go any further. I trust him and I thought he might enjoy seeing your work. I think it is fair to say..." she glanced over at him across the table "... that my dear Martin over there is interested in you as an artist. But he will do nothing that you do not wish to do. Or I will whip him myself." She directed the last sentence at him.

"Yes. Of course Sophia. I wouldn't..." He seemed to take a breath. I understood that breath. " Of course I will only do what you wish me to do Mary. I understand you've been through a lot."

"And Mary, your story is yours to tell. I haven't told him anything. He knows that you are my new submissive and that you are an artist. I have not told him beyond that you have very good reasons to take your time in returning to your work." She scratched my scalp and and I leaned into her.

"So there is no reason to be scared love. I just want you to know why he was so keen to see your work. I didn't want you in the dark. My sense is that he would be open to seeing more of your work but of course that is your choice."

His response was enthusiastic. "Yes Mary, I would very much like to see your art. If you would permit it. With no expectations." I was stunned, but the panic was abating and I did trust her. She wouldn't lead me into something that would cause me harm.

And then her fingers grasped the base of my hair and she pulled. I inhaled. She wound her fingers in a bit more and tugged my spine straight. I felt my body realign and my cunt start to leak.

"I was looking forward to some bubbly, but Mary, I think it would do you good to be a cunt slut for a while."

I nodded my assent. God she did things to me.

"Let's see if we can't do both. You know where to kneel Mary. And Martin, would you be willing to get the prosecco and some glasses. Just two is fine." Martin got up from the table with a practiced grace and went into the kitchen. I walked over to the padded bench in the middle of her living room and crawled to the center of it. I knelt and placed my hands on my thighs.

She leaned over me. "Showing you off will remind you of what brilliant energy courses through that delicious body of yours. Straighten up love. Good girl. Push those tits forward. Lovely." I looked downward, my body already thrumming.

Martin handed her a glass and they clinked together. "Oh this prosecco is delicious. I'll have to send Madeline a note to thank her. Have a seat Martin, just there on the couch. Your job is to witness." She placed the glass carefully down on the side table and walked over to me.

"You've already met my darling Mary and seen that she is an artist and a deeply sensitive soul. But she is so so much more than that. She is a delicious submissive and who likes pain, objectification and some humiliation. She's been through the fires, but she is emerging from them and she will be stronger and more powerful for what she has gone through. I'm just smitten with her."

She gazed down at me and wound her fingers in my hair again, grasping and pulling tight. The meaning was clear. I breathed in and out, welcoming the pain of my scalp singing. The fingers that were not in my hair danced across my collarbone and then she began to unbutton the shirt, baring my tits. My nipples were hard and she clucked appreciatively.

"One of the things I adore about this slutty toy is that she is so quick to tumble into sub space. And such gorgeously responsive tits. Fold your arms behind your back dear, I want you arched so he can see how pretty your breasts are. What do you think Martin?" She tucked the sides of the shirt aside and pulled back my head.

"Oh they look like they are just perfect to play with. What size are they if I can ask?" She squeezed and fondled them, pinching and jiggling. "Go ahead and answer him Mary."

"My bra size is a 34D."

"I just love how responsive they are. If I ever need to know if she is turned on, I just have to look at these marvelous eraser head nipples and they'll tell me. It's why I like her uniform to have such a thin shirt, I can always tell. They're hard now aren't they Mary?"

"Yes Sir. My nipples are quite hard Sir."

She plucked at them as she spoke, pulling at my hair even more to make my back arch. Then she gave me two sharp spanks, one on the top of each breast. I moaned and sunk into her hand on the base of my neck. God I loved the shiny delicious sparks of pain. Especially on my tits.

"We do have to celebrate you finishing those pieces. Would you like me to spank your tits as a treat?"

I moaned, this woman knew me. I find perverse pleasure in knowing this wouldn't be a punishment, but the spanks would be a reward. My voice cracked as I said "Yes... please... sir. I love it when you do that."

"Good girl. I'll do just a bit so that you're nice and pink for us. I won't even make you beg for it like a little treat I'd give a dog. I'll just spoil you and give you what I know you want. " She chuckled.

She redoubled her grasp on my hair and started swatting at my breasts, one and then the other. First on the underside, then on the top. The pain was marvelous and glittery. I felt myself dive straight into the space where I could only feel my nipples and my cunt, where my head became quiet. I couldn't help but moan as she slapped them until they were heated.

When she stopped I could feel the desire crackling under my skin like an electric current. She looked down at me fondly and rubbed my pink tits, thumbing my nipples and smoothing my hair as she reached down to kiss me. I felt calmer and more focused.

"Mmm. Maybe if you're a good girl I'll let you beg for more later. But there's more to show off to our guest first. Let's get you out of your uniform darling. Stand up and strip."

"Yes Sophia." I quavered, biting my lip and crawling over to the edge. I was just flooded, my my cunt wet between my legs. I was very very turned on and jittery.

I stood and pulled the shirt off, rebuttoning it and folding it in the careful, precise way she had taught me on that first night only three months ago. I unzipped the skirt and folded that too. My face burning while I did as she instructed. Naked and trembling in front of them both.

"Hand me your clothes." She said and placed them on the table next to her.

"Good girl. Now back up you go. Hands and knees, facing me."

My ass was towards Martin and she said "Look at me dear." She was crouched, leaning forward into my face and put her fingers on my chin, lifting it up so she could see my face. My eyes were lowered. God I wanted to please this woman more than anything else. She moved her lips close and hovered there before kissing me. As if to remind me that she controlled me.

Then she knelt beside me on the padded bench, brushing my hair to the side, running her fingers along my back and hips, the inside of my thighs and reaching underneath to my belly and now sensitive breasts. "Sometimes I like to think of this lovely little girl as a bitch I'm showing at a dog show. You know how they reposition their dogs so that the judges can take a good look? They touch everywhere so that the dog is accustomed to being fondled by anyone, at any time."

She knew I would be excited by this image. My lovely Sir, my Sophia being the one who touched me constantly. Training me so that anyone could touch me.

"Let's practice that shall we Mary? I'm going to touch you everywhere, reposition you and show you off so that your sweet little thoroughbred body can be displayed. Martin is going to pretend to be the judge. He won't touch you, not yet. But he will look you over. He will see you."

"Yes sir. Oh... Please Sir." My mouth felt thick and unresponsive.

She chuckled with my desire. I could feel Martin stand and looked over as he took off his jacket folding it neatly over the couch and rolling up his sleeves. To Sophia he said, "She seems to enjoy that you're showing her body off." I shuddered and Sophia pulled at my hair so that my face looked forward as she ran her hand along my ass.

"That she does, she's a natural at being shown." Sophia said, gently pushing me to curve my shoulders back. She repositioned my hands underneath my shoulders, then moved my knees so they were slightly wider than my hips. Her hand strolled down along my calf and the balls of my feet. With two hands, she adjusted my hips so that the small of my back arched and my cunt and ass were more exposed.

Martin's voice came from behind me. Maybe he was crouching down. "She has a gorgeous ass, such a nice curve to it and such a beautiful little asshole. Do you use it much?" My face burned as they talked about my body. I was so turned on. "I have, but she does need more practice with the ass plug."

"I can smell her cunt now, she looks incredibly wet. Is she in heat?"

"We should check."

Sophia pushed my shoulders down and said "Head down, ass up darling." My cunt was positively throbbing as I put my head on my arms and pushed my ass up higher. "Good girl. Legs wider. That's it."

She ran her fingers up along my inner thigh, then slid one finger against the outside of my labia, just along the crease of my thigh, catching a stream of moisture there.

"So wet, you're just leaking all over, my little bitch." To Martin she said "I think you're right, she must be in heat."

She pinched my labia and slid a finger along the seam of my pussy. It felt so good that I moaned out loud and pushed back on her fingers. "Oh no no, that won't do. I'm inspecting you. Bad girl. Stay still." She smacked my ass more for the noise than impact. My tits prickled in response.

I groaned and stilled myself as she pulled my puffy lips apart. "Yes she is definitely in heat, she's soaking wet and her cunt lips are puffy and quite pink." She ran her fingers down until they connected with my clit and I made noises and worked hard to be still.

"There you go. Good girl, stay still for me so I can inspect." She rubbed her hand along my spine as she slowly slid her fingers down between the folds of my pussy, teasing the lips and playing at the entrance of my cunt.

When she entered me, I was ready but I wanted to move more than anything, I wanted to fuck back on those fingers and come all over her hands. I moaned into my hands trying my best not to move. I wanted so much to please her. She noticed "Good girl, you stayed still while I started inspecting the inside of my juicy little cunt didn't you?" She pulled her fingers out and ran them around my asshole, drying them off on my ass.

"I want you on your back with your legs spread wide so we can see your fat little clit. You can be our submissive little beta dog can't you?"

I was shaking and her words had their intended effect as bit my lip, flipped over and spread my legs wide. This time two of Sophia's fingers went inside me and I gasped and moaned but made sure not to move. Her thumb found my clit and she leaned over and smiled at me as she stroked it. "Such a good girl. You're mine to play with aren't you?"

"Yes Sir." I said breathlessly. I couldn't remember being so turned on.

"My lovely little toy, so good and responsive, so willing to show the judge your training aren't you my pet?" At this she began fucking me in earnest, two fingers deep inside, her thumb flicking my clit. It was all I could to stay still and moan. She pressed her fingers up, so that she hit my g spot and I cried out. "Please."

"Just let me fuck you for a minute darling. I want to take you."

I let go of control and let her have my pleasure. She put one hand on the top of my mons, pressing and then fucked with her other handfingers. I was wet, so wet, that I could hear the slurps of my cunt as she moved her fingers in a corkscrew in and out of me. I spiraled with her, moving my hips slightly as I felt her pull in and out.

My back arched in delicious sensation and I convulsed, cascading over the top of the sweetness of pain, exposure and a dash of humiliation.

"Oh fuck... Please Sir."

"Yes darling, you may come on my fingers my sweet slut."

I came like stars exploding, clenching and pulsing against her fingers.

When I opened my eyes, her hands were still playing with me gently and the first thing I saw was Martin's face, looking down at me. I had never seen a look like that before. He was turned on, but he also seemed awed. I knew he wanted to touch me but wouldn't unless I asked him to.

I was surprised to find that I wanted him to. I could tell he knew what it was like to lie here, to be in this place where you were completely blank and free. I could tell he knew.

"Would you..." I looked up at him gaining courage. "Would you kiss me Martin?"

He smiled, crouched down next to me and kissed me very gently on my lips.

Sophia said "I had a feeling you two would understand each other."

12