Brutopia - Ritual Consummation

Story Info
Marianna (18) is ritually deflowered before witnesses.
2.6k words
3.97
20.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brutopia - Statutory Consummation -- Episode 1

Jo began two weeks of training on the day after his 18th birthday. His father signed him up as a birthday present. It was quite an expensive one as the Certificate of Enrolment cost over £2000. There was no guarantee that Jo would meet the criteria for acceptance as a State Registered Consummator (SRC).

The training was rigorous. On average only 15% of those taking part met the standard required. Like all good training regimes it was a mixture of instruction, observation and practice.

Jo was one of 12 students on the course. He was the youngest. To be eligible to take part they had to be between 18 and 21.

Instruction covered everything the young men needed to know about the female anatomy, the act of sexual intercourse, and the Regulations governing how a Statutory Consummation (SC) had to be carried out.

Observation involved witnessing SCs and learning from the many different techniques employed by experienced SRCs.

Practice was what the trainees enjoyed most. It was very demanding. On day one the trainees performed their first SC, under supervision. The next day it was two. They then had a rest day to prepare them for day 4, when they would do three. Thereafter the schedule was as follows:

Day 5 - Rest day

Day 6 -- 3 SCs

Day 7 -- 4 SCs

Day 8 - Rest Day

Day 9 -- 4 SCs

Day 10 -- 5 SCs

Day 11 - Rest Day

Days 12, 13, 14 -- unlimited SCs

For a SC to be counted the trainee had to penetrate the female's vagina for at least 10 minutes before ejaculating. Immediately afterwards a technician would take a high vaginal swab. The swab then had to be tested for semen. In the absence of ejaculate the SC would be discounted and the female passed to another student to finish the task.

Those who made it to day 12 had to judge the right balance between performance and rest. The examiners were looking for stamina. Many faltered on day 13. Jo was exceptional. He managed no fewer than 21 SCs making a grand total for the course of 43. It was one of the highest scores ever achieved. The record was 44 and Jo thought he might have reached that number if he hadn't run out of time. Jo's nearest competitor on the course scored 36.

Jo felt confident he would be capable of servicing five young women a day without any difficulty. If accepted as a SRC he would have to perform around 1500 pa allowing for Sundays and holidays. He wondered if he could keep that up for five years. Five years was the maximum time anyone was allowed to work as a SRC. The pay was good and he'd be comfortably off by the time he finished. He'd also have special privileges when it came to choosing a wife. For one thing he wouldn't have to bid at the State Marriage Auctions. A desirable wife could cost a lot of money. Jo would be able to take his pick and he could change a wife any time he chose.

The examiners were highly impressed with Jo. "He didn't frighten the horses," they said. He had the right mix of firmness and kindness. He left the females in no doubt what he was going to do to them but he was gentler than his fellow trainees. He seemed able to gain their trust and co-operation.

The others on the course had all had to resort to the cane at least once; Jo had managed without. He had judged his moments well when it came to the act of penetration and had met little resistance. Several of his females had thanked him afterwards. That was unprecedented. Of course there had been tears and sobs, but not many screams and tantrums. Jo's cock remained stiff and hard all through the day. His semen output was consistently high.

If Jo had a fault it was that he was sometimes a little too considerate, taking longer with the females than was absolutely necessary. However, the results spoke for themselves. 43 SCs performed efficiently and with the minimum of fuss was no mean accomplishment. A traumatic SC could spell trouble down the line, turning women off sex and creating conflict with their husbands.

Jo and his runner up were accepted. The others, all with scores in the 20s and lower 30s, were rejected.

The job of a SRC was a very demanding one. For one thing they operated in the Statutory Consummation Suite, which was open to the public. Females whose SCs were performed as part of Jo's training program were the lucky ones. Most SCs were watched by countless others; males and females. Sometimes even a brother or sister might attend. Their fathers sometimes took them to watch, thinking it would be educational for them

The Consummation Cubicles, where the Act takes place are just big enough to allow three spectators. In addition there are CCTV cameras installed that relay the proceedings to viewing booths, where members of the public, on payment of a fee, can tune in to watch. Men often take their wives, or other women. Some go there just to masturbate. Contraceptives are provided, as well as other necessary items. The booths are private and very heavily subscribed. After each booking they are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before being brought back into use.

For the females who experience SC as it is usually performed it is a very demeaning experience. The formal notification is sent to their father or nearest adult male. The letter specifies the date and time they must attend and briefly outlines what will happen on arrival in the SC Suite. They are told to prepare themselves, but not how they should do that. The task of explaining is usually left to their mothers.

When the day arrives the females report to the Reception Desk. From there they will be escorted to the Pre-SC Area. There they will be ordered to undress before undergoing a gynaecological check to confirm the absence of a STD or of any other condition that might warrant postponement. The examiner also checks to make sure the women have not used any kind of local anaesthetic; a sharp pinch of the clitoris immediately reveals any who have.

After all pre-SC checks have been completed the females are taken to the Display Area, where they can be viewed by the public. The viewing area is like a shop window and fronts onto the main street. They are made to stand there, naked, turning this way and that, parading up and down for passers by to ogle. After 10 minutes they are joined by the SRCs. Each has been allocated the female whose SC he is to perform. The men are naked and wearing black hoods to protect their identity. With their erections already hard, they lead the females away to the Cubicle where the Act of Consummation will take place.

This is when the females find out that the witnesses present in the Cubicle are often comprised of family members and friends. The shame and embarrassment is palpable. Their father, or nearest male relative, can choose up to three others to join him. They can be male or female according to his preference, so long as they are 18 or over.

The Cubicles are small and intimate. The centerpiece is the Consummation Bench, a little like the benches used by gymnasts. Approximately 5 feet long, it has straps and buckles with a shaped leather top and adjustable legs to allow for the individual variations in height of the females whose bodies must be correctly positioned before their SC can proceed.

We now join Jo as he enters Cubicle 4 with Marianna, on whom he is to perform his first official SC outside of training. Jo is delighted with Marianna, a petite young female with a nicely developing figure. Waiting for her are Marianna's father, and her uncle. One glance at the men is enough to tell that they're highly aroused.

Still hooded, Jo instructs Marianna on what she must do.

"Face the bench Marianna ... stand up close ... place your feet at least 24 inches apart and bend forward so your tummy is resting flat."

With a look of terror Marianna did as she'd been told and waited as Jo adjusted the bench supports and buckled the straps. Eventually he was satisfied she was secure and correctly positioned.

Jo then reached for a tube that was lying on a metal table just to the side of the bench. Seeing how Marianna's father looked enquiringly at the tube Jo explained.

"Spermicide .... we use a lot."

Her father watched Jo as he took off the cap and replaced it with a long nozzle. Jo then expelled a small droplet before inserting it deep inside Marianna's vagina and squeezing gently. After a few moments the spermicide began to leak out of her.

Once he'd finished with the spermicide Jo began stroking his already hard penis and positioned himself, with his knees slightly flexed, ready for the Act of penetration.

Meanwhile the men watchied the proceedings intently. The atmosphere in the Cubicle was electric. Jo parted Marianna's clam-like labia majora and brought the head of his enlarged cock into contact with her flesh for the first time. Marianna let out a loud sob as she felt his fingers open her sex and his penis pressing into her.

Looking on it was evident that Marianna's hymen was in tact and extended partially across the entrance to her vagina, leaving only a very small entrance. Comparing the opening with the thickness of Jo's penis there was no doubt Marianna's SC was going to be uncomfortable for her.

Jo took hold of Marianna's hips and began gently to exert pressure. Her sobs became louder until she was screaming at full volume. Jo pressed into her regardless until he broke through and entered her inner sanctum. At that moment he wondered at the immense power of a State that permitted him to be the first man to do that to her. Marianna would remember the moment all her life. For Jo there would be thousands more Mariannas.

The brutality of the act excited him more than he could put into words. There was something primitive about a man taking a woman in that way; her first time, before the relentless tyranny of having to surrender her body to the countless other males who would claim her during her lifetime.

The spectators in the Cubicle felt the same. Marianna's father found himself profoundly moved and aroused by his daughter's deflowering. He and his brother felt their cocks straining for release. The men watching in the booths lost all inhibitions and began fucking their partners or masturbating.

Marianna's cries continued unabated as Jo applied himself to the task. Looking down he could see small traces of blood around the root of his penis, which excited him even more. With each thrust he felt his cock impact with Marianna's cervix, causing her to gasp. He was far too big for her but that was what SCs were about; stretching and breaking until the female could comfortably accommodate even the most well-endowed male. It was the same for all females and Marianna, however petite she might be, should be treated no differently. Jo was doing her a service; preparing her for what lay ahead after her SC had been performed and she became the public property of men.

For the SC to conform to standard, penetration had to continue for a minimum of 10 minutes before ejaculation. Marianna was so tight Jo began to doubt whether he could manage that long. He slowed down, took some deep breaths, waited for a few moments and resumed at a slightly more measured pace. Marianna continued to sob but there was nothing she could do to protect herself. Each thrust of Jo's cock drove home to her how defenceless she was. Around the 8minute mark Marianna's body grew limp and Jo ceased his exertions. It was obvious she was exhausted, emotionally and physically.

Jo withdrew his cock, went round to the front of Marianna, lifted her chin and spoke to her quietly.

"I know it's traumatic for you ... it won't be much longer. Just another couple of minutes or so. The worst is over."

Marianna groaned and said something back that was inaudible. Jo returned to his position behind her. Marianna's cunt hole was no longer the tiny orifice it had been a few minutes before. His penis slid in easily and he resumed where he'd left off, gently stroking her back to try and soothe her.

Poor Marianna, apart from the pain and humiliation all she could think about was having her father and uncle watching her ordeal. They'd seen her cunt, gaping open and bleeding. They'd seen her being fucked. They'd heard her cries. Out of the corner of her eye she could see her uncle pleasuring his cock, She knew it excited them and didn't like to think what might happen when the SRC was finished with her. She'd heard of witnesses being allowed to follow on. It didn't bear thinking about.

Jo's cock felt huge but she was beginning to get used to it. If only he'd finish and leave her be. Then, he stopped thrusting and was still for a moment. High inside her she felt his penis twitching, and heard him groan behind her. A few more thrusts followed before there was another spasm. She felt a wetness inside and Jo's cock seemed to slide in and out of her without resistance. She prayed to herself that he was done with her at last.

Jo ejaculated and after he was sure he was fully spent he withdrew his penis from Marianna's vagina. Semen immediately began to trickle out of her and down the insides of her legs. Jo picked up a telephone and spoke to someone. A few moments later a man came into the cubicle, took a swab of some kind from a glass container on the table, and roughly inserted it deep inside Marianna's inflamed cunt. Holding her labia apart he revolved it a few times before taking it out again.

'It's what's called a high vaginal swab. It's just to confirm the presence of semen," Jo explained. "If there's no semen the SC is void and must be done again."

The man then inserted the swab into a small test tube containing some kind of blue liquid. The liquid immediately changed to pink.

"It's OK. It's been confirmed and my job is done now," Jo said. "Marianna did really well. She was brave. Now, if you'd like gentlemen she's yours for another 20 minutes before my colleague comes to collect her. It's traditional for the father to fuck her first. The spermicide will protect her so there's no risk of pregnancy."

Marianna's father already had his cock out and was stroking it in anticipation of what it would feel like to fuck his daughter. Seeing Jo doing her from behind had been very arousing. He felt a little guilty about that but now she had been deflowered why shouldn't he. She owed him for bringing her up. He'd been a good father. Now she'd had her SC she was ready for service; the law required her to serve as what was called a Handmaiden for 12 months. After that she would be auctioned for marriage, the proceeds going to the State. Like all females Marianna would just have to get used to it. Seeing her freshly fucked cunt, still dripping with semen, was too much to resist.

To be continued...