BTS: Geis Vaccines

Story Info
James and Kendall play doctor.
2.2k words
4
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

5.2. Vaccines

Disclaimer: This is not an endorsed public service announcement. I am not a medical official. I write smut. Keep that in mind.

This chapter opens on Kendall seated on her brown couch. Today, she is wearing a white Halloween nurse's uniform with a small white cap nested atop her head. Her hair is back in a tight bun, and her lips are painted ruby red. The uniform is thin and tight to her body, showing vague hints of her skin underneath. The wears the front partway open, showing off her generous cleavage. Her white hips lift the hem of the uniform, showing off her creamy thighs and glimpses of her crotch when she moves. Large red crosses adorn the outfit at her nipples and on the hat.

She is sitting alone in the room, the lights on her, and she smiles at you before faking a cough into her balled fists. She is wearing blue medical gloves.

James enters from the right wearing a pair of black slacks and polished black shoes. He has a blue shirt on, buttoned at the front with a charcoal grey tie done in a Windsor knot and a pair of glasses frames with no lenses. A white coat is draped over his body like a circus-tent, and a nametag identifies him as a "Fake Doctor." His hair is slicked back and his beard neatly trimmed.

He adjusts his glasses irritably. "Nurse," he says, looking away at me to check and see if he is saying the right thing. Then, after confirmation, he sighs and continues. "Nurse, I done heard you're sick or something."

Kendall, only slightly better at acting, fakes another cough and looks up at James with big, blue puppy-dog eyes. "I am. I've developed a sudden and persistent cough, and I feel so warm all over." Tugging at her top, she displays the top portion of her left breast while using the other hand to feel his thigh through his pants. "Please, doctor, help me. I'm so scared that it might be THE sickness."

"Sounds to me like you are sick," James says, checking with me again. He is sweating and uses his white coat to dry some of the beaded sweat on his forehead. "It shouldn't be too bad if you've had that vaccine though."

Kendall frowns and looks away with theatrical shame. As she moves, her breasts shift, showing a hint of her pink areola on one side. "Well, doctor, I'm ashamed to say that I'm not vaccinated." Glaring at me, she went off script, saying, "As a healthcare professional, I most definitely help give the vaccine to people here in the hospital who come to get it, but I guess I've never gotten one myself. I must be afraid of the side effects and the lies peddled by the government."

James follows Kendall's gaze offscreen and does a doubletake. Then, grunting and frowning, he adjusts his heavy bulge and says, "That's fucking understandable. The government is shit, really, but you should really get vaccinated. Luckily..." James pauses dramatically, his dry and wooden that it could be used to start a small fire. Using the hand still on his pants after adjusting himself, he undoes his slacks and reveals his long, fat cock. Today, he is shorter than usual but still remains impressively large and extremely plump as he falls into view. Kendall smiles and her eyes become like saucers. "I've got a full dose right here."

Kendall breaks briefly, hiding her smile behind her hand and chuckling quietly to herself. "This is so stupid," she whispers, and then she drew a deep breath to compose herself. Laughter dying but smile lingering, she takes hold of James about the shaft, her fingers failing to meet around him as she stares up his growing length. Stroking him, she purrs, "Mm, but I'm scared, doctor."

"Nurse," said James, and Kendall looks up at him with a smile. Holding him by the root, she kisses his crown.

"Yes?"

"Shut up." James grabs Kendall by the head and forces his dick deep into her throat with a single thrust. Kendall, not expecting it, chokes on him, going wide-eyed as he slips into her. She doesn't resist, however, and just holds him by the pants, he hands tight and hanging as he gives her nearly his full, partially erect length in a single stroke.

Saliva follows him as he retreats, his cock glazed and dripping. Kendall swallowed a quick breathe before parting her lips and welcoming him back into. James goes deep again, but this time his stiffening manhood cannot reach the same depths as his size grows too formidable. Holding her by the head, James continues this pattern of slow, deep thrusts while allowing her time to breathe and adjust while he grows.

"Compared to the viruses themselves, vaccines are undeniably safter and more effective at preventing spread and severe sickness. Even those that do get sick following a vaccination stay sick longer, experience less severe sickness, and are less likely to pass the sickness along to others. In situations like these, it has been historically documented that social distancing and mask wearing are both effective, but vaccination is most assuredly the most effective method of control, especially as the virus becomes endemic."

James grunts, his fully erect cock fat in her mouth and allowing for less maneuverability and depth than before. He continues to fuck Kendall's mouth, meeting her with tidal force, face-fucking her while she holds his pants for support. She stares up at him, his big belly swing and swaying with the movements of his hips as he hammers her, thick, foamy ropes of saliva gathering and running down her chin, dribbling onto the glossy surface of the nurse's uniform. Her breasts swing, one exposed as she falls into his thrusts, meeting them with loud, wet gurgles and teary-eyed pleasure.

"And fuck if I ain't curious about what's in that shit, but the numbers aren't lying. The majority of people who are still getting sick and dying with shit are people who ain't vaccinated. Arguments about herd immunity and shit are just people being scared or not wanting to 'lose,' but any scenario where less people die sounds like a win to me."

Withdrawing completely from Kendall's mouth, James rests his stiff cock across her face. Thick ribbons of viscous saliva fall across her face as she gasps for breath. Her lips are stretched, swollen from effort, and glossy with spittle as she holds herself to him, her hands bunched in his pants as she coughs. Holding her with one hand, James strokes himself with the other and then slaps his spit-slick palm across her face, laughing as her makeup smears.

"You fucking got that?"

Kendall groans, moving her hands up his body and feeling his fat belly while licking his shaft and his fingers, whichever is offered. "Yes, doctor."

Cupping her head in both hands, James drags Kendall down to his hairy balls. His shaft juts out over head, his root at rest against her forehead as she is forced to suckle him. She accepts the task with a hungry moan, lips parted and eyes closed as if she is enjoying it. Pinning her there, James looks at the camera and says, "The modern vaccine debate was largely started by a man who made provably false claims linking vaccine use and autism. While there is no way to demonstrate absolute safety with any medicine, the number of vaccines issued without result around the world is sample size enough to prove the safety of the vaccines relative to the concerns which people have against them.

Kendall moans around James' balls, yanking at his pants in an attempt to reveal him. She pulls his pants all the day down, exposing his fat, hairy ass to you. Her eyes are closed as she nurses him, and her nose buried into the root of his heavy cock, his pubic hair and the scent it captures there suffocating her.

James laughs, holding her in place as she chokes herself on him. "If you can, you should really go and get vaccinated and keep up with it. I know it sucks, and I know it's stupid, and I know all them assholes are going to be so fucking smug about it, but it ain't about winning nothing. It's about getting things as close to back to normal as we can get em."

Finishing his rant, James looks down to find Kendall staring up at him. Half her face is obscured by his thick shaft. Her blue eyes are glassy, her cheeks red, her nose buried in his dark, untended pubic hair. Holding her by the hair, James grins and yanks her free, dragging her after him toward the couch. There, he lies her onto her back with her legs parted, her glistening want displayed for you to see. Standing over her, James strokes himself against her cheek. "How about it, nurse, how's the first dose treating you?"

Kendall moans, holding her legs parted, rubbing herself in slow, wanting circles with a focus on her swollen nub. "I feel so hot, James. I need more. More, doctor. I need more!"

Lowering himself, James lines himself up with her open gash. He eases his crown into her, parting her lips on him, and Kendall whines in response, using her fingers to open herself. "Time for the second dose, then." He grins down at her as she rolls her hips up against him. "Get ready. The second dose is even rougher than the first."

Looking down between her legs, Kendall watches James enter her. She rubs her clit, moaning and crooning as she parts for him. "Mm. Give it to me, doctor. Fuck the cure right into me!" She goes wide-eyed, staring James in the eyes as his enormous shaft goes deep. He gives her inch after thick inch, disappearing into her and forcing the air from her lungs. She takes him with a high croon and, when he reaches his root inside of her, her toes curl as she wets him in climax.

"Yes," she whines. "Yes, James! Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Holding his hairy crotch to her smooth and waxed vulva, James releases her long enough to yank her top apart. Buttons go flying as her breasts come jiggling into view. Then, wrapping his big, rough hands around her midsection, James takes to fucking Kendall hard, forcing her breasts to bounce while she screams and wails in climax.

Kendall cups James' head and holds him to her bosom, smiling and giggling as he finds her nipples and chews them roughly. He is fucking her with hard, deep strokes, and she rolls her hips up to meet him, her thighs flexing and her mouth parted in a sultry smile. "Yes.! Yes! Yes!"

Lifting her legs, she holds them to her shoulders while James cups her ass. Then, she reaches around to pull him by his flabby love handles while urging him into her. "Fuck me! Fuck me, James! Fuck me hard and deep! Fuck me until I can't walk! Inoculate me! Cure me! Call it whatever you want! Just fuck me!!"

James' big body shook like a water balloon after every deep stroke he gave. Leaned over her, his fat form pinned Kendall to the couch. He drooled on her in thoughtless passion, and Kendall smiled up at him, moaning in climax while staring him in the eyes. He fucked her with his full weight, and Kendall seemed both satisfied and terrified that he might shatter her.

A big smile formed on her face as she clawed and tugged urgently at his hips. "Oh! James! You're getting thicker! It's coming, isn't it?! You're coming!!"

James bottoms in her, his heavy balls landing hard against her as his drool splattered across her face. "Coming," he grunted, holding himself deep inside of her as he erupted. Kendall moans, smiling and kissing his neck and chin as his spittle gathers on her face. Her toes curls as her own orgasm hits her, and soon both are breathless but bound together. Kendall, hardly coherent after the pleasure, cups his head and pulls him into a kiss before whispering in thoughtless pleasure.

Recovering first, James grins at her, kissing her, and dismounts. He holds her legs pinned to her as he climbed onto the couch and straddles her face. He holds his gleaming, dripping cock down in front of her and lets her nuzzle him. Kendall purrs, welcoming their combined juices across her nose and breathing him in before parting her lips to clean him. James holds her hair out of her face and watches her. "So, how about it, nurse? How you feel now?"

Kendall smiles around him and releases his fat crown with a wet pop. She licks him between words. "Mm. I feel much better now that I've had the vaccine, doctor."

Repositioning himself again, James lifts his cock and slaps it down across her forehead while she giggles. Lowering herself, she takes to sucking his balls, licking slurping the leaking juices she left on him. Meanwhile, a river of thick semen gushes from her stretched pussy, which is the image the chapter ends on.

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers