Building Robot Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it marvelous?" She asked, putting an arm around him as she gave a giant grin.

"What is it?" Schriber asked.

"It's called a Greater Intelligence," said Miranda, whispering in his ear. "But the best part is coming up. Watch closely."

The two heads twirled around, taking in the room. The tail of the creature was still inside of Chief Garcia's sweaty vagina. Then the heads turned and found what they were looking for. They both lunged, and Garcia screamed as each one clamped down on one of her nipples.

"Now Mom is taking care of her babies," said Miranda. "And I have been sent to take care of you."

"You have?" said Schriber.

"Um hm," said Miranda. She started to kiss Schriber tenderly. As he did, his olfactory senses detected that unidentifiable scent in the air again. "Do you want me, Norman?"

"You know I do," said Schriber. He noticed the scent was even stronger now.

"Then come with me, Norman. Come with me and you can have me," said Miranda.

The offer was too tempting to refuse.

********

He was finally doing it! Schriber felt a slight tingle of approval from his Emotion Plate as Miranda slowly but surely lowered herself on his stiff robotic penis. Whatever else he was, Schriber was still an Erobot, and he enjoyed fulfilling the Second Law.

What he was unaccustomed to, however, was the woman riding on top, especially during their first sexual encounter. But Miranda seemed to be enjoying it greatly. As the rider on her back bubbled up and split into two, she gasped as if she were climaxing. Her climax triggered Schriber's own, and he felt a wonderful surge of pleasure from his Emotion Plate.

He was still relishing it when a small, immature rider started to crawl down Miranda's arm towards him.

"What is that?" Schriber asked.

"Your rider, dear," said Miranda, as she continued to bounce up and down on his robotic penis.

"Will it bring me more pleasure during sex?" Schriber asked.

"Ten-fold," Miranda assured him, as her breasts bounced up and down.

"Then I would like a rider, please," said Schriber.

"It's on its way," said Miranda with a big grin. And then the rider jumped off her arm and onto Schriber's back. Miranda looked at him expectantly as if something should happen, but Schriber didn't know what.

She looked at his back to make sure the rider was nestled between his shoulder blades, and then back at Schriber, with a puzzled look, as if something that should have happened didn't happen. "What is your purpose?"

"My purpose?"

Miranda frowned. This was not the answer she had been expecting. "Do you want to fertilize eggs and expand the Hive?"

Sex. She meant sex. "Yes," said Schriber. "I want to fertilize eggs and expand the Hive."

Miranda visibly relaxed. "Welcome aboard, dear," she said, giving him a kiss. "I have been assigned to train you. Isn't that marvelous?"

"To train me?"

"You will see."

*********

For three days and nights they had sex. This time Schriber was on top. Miranda told him that physical exertion was necessary to help his rider grow stronger. Schriber readily agreed. As he plowed into her, Miranda had him repeat key phrases.

"You want to be controlled by your rider," she said.

"I want to be controlled by my rider," said Schriber.

"Your penis is just a tool of reproduction, to be used as the Hive deems fit."

"My penis is just a tool of reproduction, to be used as the Hive deems fit."

"You want to be bred."

"I want to be bred."

"You want to reproduce and create Hivelife."

"I want to reproduce and create Hivelife."

After three days of this, Miranda found herself satisfied... and not. Every day she checked the size and thickness of the rider on Schriber's back. It should be growing, but it wasn't. If anything, it looks sickly, malnourished even. But that wasn't possible, as it should be feeding directly off of Schriber's sexual energy.

And yet Schriber had responded to his training perfectly, without even offering the slightest resistance. Miranda's rider told her that this was unusual, that every recruit offered at least some resistance, but couldn't identify this odd behavior any further.

The important thing was that Schriber, who she knew as Norman, was obeying as if trained. He could be used now to train some of the other members of the crew.

Crewman Melissa Lockhart had recently gotten a rider from Ensign Manny Jimenez, but her rider was immature and hadn't yet taken total control of her mind. She needed to be trained. Miranda assigned Schriber to train her, partially as a test of his loyalty.

Schriber had no qualms about "training" Crewman Melissa Lockhart, who was a green eyed cutie, especially when the training involved having sex. He had intercourse with her on and off for two hours straight. She simply loved it. Her rider seemed to amplify her sexual pleasure. Schriber's, of course, did nothing for him, since he was not an organic form of life.

When Miranda asked him afterwards how the training was going, he told it was going well. She asked how many key phrases Melissa had repeated without resisting, and it was only then that Schriber realized that the key phrases, in addition to the sex, were a component of the training.

So in their next session Schriber drilled Crewman Lockhart with the key phrases Miranda had used on him while he drilled her even less metaphorically down below.

"You want to be controlled by your rider."

"I want to be controlled by my rider!" Melissa gasped.

"You want to be impregnated with Hive Life."

"I... no!" Melissa gasped. Her rider pulsated strongly on her back. She could feel its tendrils in her mind.

"Come on, Melissa, say it," said Schriber. "If you say it, we can continue having some great sex. I think you'll really enjoy it. All you have to do is agree to be impregnated with Hive Life."

Melissa groaned, but she eventually repeated his words. She always did. The rider, the sex aid on her back, seemed to have the ability to make her agree to things she didn't want to do. It was an interesting side effect of the sexual euphoria it produced, and Schriber wondered if it was an intended effect, or merely a side effect of the sexual aid.

Eventually the entire ship was taken over and everyone had riders, and there was no longer any need to pretend. Captain Jeffries held a meeting in the cafeteria.

"Welcome, fellow Hive members," he said. "In four days, we arrive at the Vega colony. We have a very important assignment. We must grow and spread our numbers. Here are your assignments." He started issuing orders to crewmen, telling them what part of the colony they would be assigned to.

"Take over people gradually, one at a time. There's no hurry," said the Captain. "Once we reach critical numbers, everything will happen naturally, as the Hive intended."

Everyone looked so happy! This sex aid on their back seemed to give them new dedication to their work.

*********

Schriber called Susan excitedly with his findings. "It is a sexual aid," said Schriber. "The crew uses it to enhance their sexual experiences."

"Really?" said Susan. She didn't know whether to believe him or to think he was still malfunctioning.

"Yes. These riders are wonderful. Everyone loves them so much," said Schriber. "Once we land on Vega, Captain Jeffries promises to distribute them to the entire colony."

"What... what did you say?"

"They're spread through sexual contact. That's how they reproduce. Evidentially these sex aids are organic in nature, much like humans," said Schriber.

Susan's eyes narrowed. "Schriber, can you show me one of these sex aids?"

"Certainly."

Schriber removed his Survey Service day shirt and turned his back to the camera. Susan saw the rider nestled between his shoulder blades. It was small, and sickly, but as it pulsated, she saw enough.

"Oh my God!" she cried.

"What's wrong?" said Schriber.

"Schriber, that's not a sex aid! That's an alien parasite of some kind!" said Susan.

"It is?" said Schriber. "I was not programmed for-"

"Take it off, Schriber! Take it off now!"

Schriber shrugged and ripped it off his back. The rider gave an inhuman scream and died.

Susan shook her head as she tried to think rapidly. "You say the entire crew is taken over?"

"Yes, and also-"

"Kill them," said Susan.

"What?"

"You'll have to kill them all," said Susan.

"Doctor Dickins, I'm not programmed to harm human life-"

"I didn't mean the humans, Schriber. I mean the aliens. Kill them all," said Susan.

"Are you sure? Maybe you'd like to keep one for further-"

"Kill. Them. All," said Susan. "I'm going to alert Survey Service Command. You'll be intercepted before you're allowed to land on Vega. Every member of the crew will be quarantine and examined, in case you fail."

"Very well, Doctor."

Schriber walked onto the bridge. Captain Jeffries swiveled his chair towards him. "Norman, this isn't your watch."

"No sir, it isn't," Schriber agreed. He grabbed Ensign Carhein by the back of the neck, reached out and ripped the rider through his shirt. Carhein screamed and grabbed his head. Schriber squeezed the rider to a pulp and dropped the disgusting mess to the ground.

"Stop him!" Jeffries cried.

Four crew members tried to overpower Schriber but he was too strong. One by one he ripped the rider from each of their backs. Their reaction, of intense pain and disorientation, was always the same.

But a moment after Schriber had ripped the rider off of Captain Jeffries' back, he blinked and said, "What... what's happening?"

"My apologies, sir. You have been taken over by alien parasites. I am in the process of ridding the ship of them. I suggest you wait here while I attend to housekeeping," said Schriber.

And then Schriber walked through the ship, deck by deck, and ripped the riders off of peoples' backs one by one. When he got to Lieutenant Miranda Hartman she smiled when she saw him. But not for long.

"No, no, nooooo!" she cried, as the rider was ripped from her back. Schriber saw an angry red circular rash on her back. It wasn't the first he had seen.

A moment later Miranda blinked. "What... what's happened?"

"You were taken over by an alien parasite. I can explain it later during sex, if you still find yourself inclined," said Schriber.

He worked his way down, deck by deck, until he reached the engine room. He found Chief Gonzalez in a daze, as the two headed Greater Intelligence sucked on her titties. The heads hissed angrily at him as he approached.

Schriber grabbed the heads, one with each hand. "I have been taught to have an overwhelming respect for human life."

One of the heads cried out as the pressure became overwhelming, and its head collapsed in Schriber's hand.

"Unfortunately for you, you are not human life." He said, as he crushed the second head.

Chief Gonzalez looked up at him in a daze. She had large bite marks on her nipples and a quivering yellow tail thrashing around in her vagina.

And that is the story of how US Expandable Men saved the Survey Service, and by extension all human life, from alien enslavement.

12