Bully and The Brat: Crushed

Story Info
Jeff makes Anna jealous and she attempts to do the same.
19k words
4.42
8.2k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy arched her back, and her nails clawed into the leather fabric. Holding off the impulse to scream, she pushed back against the hard cock rocking in and out of her asshole. She had been riding her neighbor's cock all morning and most mornings since he moved next door. Exhausted, she let her arch slip.

Jeff rewarded her with a sound pop to her ass before his voice rang out harshly.

"Keep. That ass. Up," he grunted, pounding faster into her well-oiled flesh.

Jeff always enjoyed his morning fucks with Cindy, but her tight ass only reminded him of another special place he wanted to cum into. Anna, her defiant 20-year-old niece, was downstairs or perhaps down the hall and she and her pussy stayed on his mind.

Jeff kept his eyes closed, imagining himself diving face-first into Anna's hairy little snatch and lapping his tongue against her puffy outer lips. The thought had him close to the edge. He opened his eyes to hold off his bust. He looked downward, witnessing her aunt's red-rimmed hole stretched out before him.

"Hmm, shit. I've got that ass wide open," he chuckled, reaching up to pull various blonde strands.

Rearing her head back, Cindy groaned approvingly, twisting her backbone.

"Uhh, um...uh."

"Hush up and take this cock," Jeff mumbled.

Cindy whined as his nails clawed into her pale skin, and his cock found a particular thrill inside her gaping ass. Placing his foot against the leather cushioning, Jeff hauled deeper and grunted with each shallow pound. He had shot multiple loads in her ass over the past few weeks, and he was starting to grow bored.

"I want to stretch that pussy," he uttered.

Jeff pulled out, swiftly twisting her lean body and utilizing it for his merriment. Rolling off the condom, he rushed raw into her pussyhole, wet as sin from his assplay. He bucked and rolled while her hands flew up to pinch her swollen breasts, which were two identical pieces of art, in his opinion.

"You love this cock, don't you," he mused, leaning forward and attaching his mouth to her hard pink bud.

"Yes, oh, yes," Cindy hushly confessed, leaving a sheen against his raw shaft.

Jeff shoved harder, lapping and licking her sweet dots. He bit down on her right nipple, using his hand to knead the left one.

"Hmm, oh, yess," Cindy purred, "Cum in me, please," she groaned, tightening her cunt muscles.

Weighing his decision to cum in a married woman, Jeff gave up his pussy bust. He hauled out and dove cock head first into her tighter ass. He groaned as her flesh clenched his shaft.

Cindy rubbed her aching clit, "Ah, oh, god, stretch me, Daddy," she muttered, pulling back her right leg for a more profound sensation.

Her flexible stance and guttural expression sent him a rush, and he pulled her head down to watch his cock disappear and reappear. Her pussy was a creamy mess that spread around her thin outer lips.

Using her hair as a handlebar for the ride, he switched and unloaded his morning frustrations. He gave one final grunt before swiping his cock head clean against her dripping folds.

Jeff rolled off of Cindy's frame with a satisfied sigh. She joined him in an unnecessary cuddle at his side. Jeff didn't like after-sex snuggles and assumed she should be cuddling with her husband at night and only using him for sex during the day. Despite his beating heart, he was in harmony. That is until he heard a shrill cry from downstairs.

Jeff gradually heard the sound dissolve and knew who was pampering the minor child. Eying the child's mother, he rolled his eyes.

"Don't you hear your baby crying?" he asked in annoyance as her fingers traced along the hair on his chest.

"Anna's got it."

Jeff shifted his arm from around her and frowned, "You can't keep treating her like a nanny."

"She's not a Nanny. She's my niece," Cindy smiled and dragged from the small loveseat across from her desk to grab her clothes.

She hurried into a tank top and pushed her thin arms into a jacket. She was distracted and didn't notice the frown and scolding stare from her lover.

"Anna is too young to be staying at home all day. She needs to be in school."

Slipping on a pair of diamond earrings, Cindy shrugged, "We have a baby, a business.... We can't afford to send a grown woman to college. She'll have to save up."

"It's easy. Anna should come back and work for me. She'll be able to save money and move out. One less mouth to feed."

"Anna loves living here. We are throwing her a birthday party in a few weeks. You should come. I am sure Rod will be busy enough for us to sneak up here."

Ignoring the opportunity, Jeff focused back on Anna, "You know my family gives out scholarships every year. When she comes back to work for me, I can make sure she gets one, hell, maybe two; she's a smart girl."

The horrors of daycare services roamed into Cindy's mind, and she frowned at the thought of losing her helper.

"Anna is fine. Trust me. She loves taking care of Josh."

-

Jeff had taken Cindy's words for bullshit at the time, but now, leaning against the door watching Anna at work, he knew it was a faulty statement. His future wife was caring, yes, and determined to please her hosts, but the dark circles around her eyes told a different story.

Jeff watched her rock the baby to sleep, placing tender kisses against his forehead. He instantly felt a sense of yearning for her and a similar situation in his home. Jeff had never wanted kids, and he hadn't had an inkling to make her a mother, but how she acted without burden caused his change of heart.

Jeff cleared his throat, announcing his presence. Anna didn't jump or flinch when she saw him in the doorway. Holding her cousin higher, she bitterly shook her head.

"Seriously?" Her voice sounded in squeak with more annoyance than usual.

"Good morning, sunshine," he beamed, folding his arms across his chest.

"What are you doing here?"

"Your aunt needed some help this morning," Jeff smirked.

"My aunt left already. Lie again," she retorted with an eye roll.

"I was just upstairs," he grinned, hoping to spill the beans subtly.

Anna would have never fathomed her aunt would stoop to such a level as to cheat on her husband. Little did she know, the work she did at her gym had nothing on her morning exercises with Jeff.

Anna placed the sleeping baby into his crib and turned toward Jeff with a frown.

"Can I get a smile since I didn't get a good morning?"

Ignoring her unwanted guest, Anna entered the kitchen and placed a pot of water on the stove. She measured out a cup of oats to pour in. When she peeped out of the corner of her eye, she saw he had yet to leave.

"Dude, go home. Don't you have to go to work?"

"When you own the business, you can do as you please."

"You're a stalker," Anna mumbled.

"Stalking who?"

"Me!"

"You find yourself that seductive?" Jeff asked with a chuckle, taking in her ragged nightwear.

Her hair was wild, clipped up in a bun atop her head. She wore baggy sweats and a short tank top, revealing her soft brown skin and pointed nipples. Both caused Jeff a thrill that reached down and tickled his balls.

"Cindy invited me to your party."

"Well, I am uninviting you," Anna stirred the pot and tried to rush the oats to cook, "Go home."

Jeff grasped her sweatpants, pulling her toward him.

"Stop," Anna whined, pulling away from his tug.

"What do you want for your birthday, little brat?"

"I want you to disappear for my birthday. Poof, be gone."

"I think you would be sweeter with my dick in your throat," Jeff chuckled.

"Let me go. I need to make his breakfast before he wakes up."

His lips pressed against her neck, sending chills down her spine. But his voice exited in a deep rasp against her ear, causing further annoyance.

"You know, you spend too much time caring for everyone in this house," Jeff bitterly clarified, breathing in her morning essence. "You need to come next door and let me take care of you."

"No. I don't want or need a man."

Anna pulled away from his embrace and groaned.

"I can take care of myself. And I care for Josh because he is a baby, duh."

"I'll give him a pass," A smile lingered on Jeff's face as he confessed, "I think we would have a pretty baby."

Anna twisted her nose up as she poured the hot mixture into a tiny bowl, "Don't make me throw up."

Jeff chuckled off her rejection to focus on his newfound dreams, "I wouldn't be so sure you aren't already. Pulling out isn't my thing."

"Oh, I know," Anna folded her arms and smiled, "But, thankfully, there is a Plan B."

The smile vanished from his face, replaced with a perplexed expression.

Scowling, Jeff stepped toward her, "You took that shit?"

"Yeah, I did,"

"When?"

Anna didn't see the big deal and shrugged off her nervousness, "Last week, at the hotel. Every time.".

"You should have talked to me first. I...." he paused to shake off his anger.

"You aren't in control of me."

"I could be, and you would be a lot better off than you are now. You could have it made with me, but you're too fucking dumb to understand that," He tapped his temple while his jaw clenched.

His brooding presence didn't scare her. Instead, she found it comical that he was so upset. Anna hid a smile, moving to cut off the hot burner

Jeff caught her by the wrist, pulling her to his chest. Fuming, he tightened his hold on her. He wanted to yell but settled on a deep whisper, "You are a selfish bitch."

The look in his eyes was full of threat and violence, but Anna laughed at his vicious stare.

"Do you think that shit is funny?" He shouted.

With one arm sway, he cleared the island counter of all its contents. Fruit, random pill bottles, and hot oatmeal skated across the floor.

Anna was wide-eyed in shock, "Are you crazy?"

"Yeah, I am crazy. I had the stupid thought of turning an ugly duckling into a swan. But you're no dove, are you, sweetheart?"

Jeff smirked when Anna frowned. "And so you know, I never wanted to be with you. You were just a funny pursuit," he confessed in irritation.

Anna felt her resentment rise in her chest, "Do you know why I would never have your baby? Because you act like a fucking child," she growled, throwing an empty bowl at his stomach.

Jeff chuckled off his disdain, "I thought maybe a poor fat slut might get off on having a guy like me."

"Oh, yes," Anna sarcastically clapped her hands, "you are such a charming prince, destroying a 10-month-old's breakfast. I am the stupid one, right? You are one dumb ass."

"Watch your fucking mouth!" Jeff roared, pointing his finger, "You need to learn to show some respect."

Josh sounded from the nursery at the his loud voice.

"Get over yourself."

Anna pulled away and took off to assist her cousin while Jeff stood clenching his fist. Returning to the kitchen, she held her cousin on her hip to continue her tasks. She sidestepped him, reaching into the refrigerator for more fruit.

"Can you leave now? I've got to feed him and clean up your mess."

His brain rattled with something to fire back, but his dignity was sinking, and his anger was growing to a peak. His anger issues had dwindled in recent years, but this girl brought them back to the surface.

Jeff wanted to hurt her, so he left before he acted on his instincts. He had spent his whole life fighting for and achieving respect in all fields of his life, but Anna was providing a new irritation with her unwillingness to submit. He knew she loved everything he did to her, and her lack of necessity for him and his cock only caused him to need to prove a point.

-

Jeff stewed most of the day at work. Even with a beautiful employee willing to serve. No amount of head came close to the tightness of Annas' cunt, nor did Marsha's loud moans of pleasure compare to the soft whimpers Anna made when he was deep inside her warmth. He had plans to end the night at a local bar but called Cindy to invite himself to dinner.

Cindy rushed home with steaks and beer to fuel a night with her lover and husband. She planned to get Rod as drunk as possible and have an ass full of cock by midnight. She strolled into the kitchen, smiling with excitement.

Anna was cleaning, having finished making a solid meal for the family.

"Can you cook these up? Jeff is coming over tonight."

"Ugh," Anna groaned and hurriedly confessed, "He was here early this morning. Does he have a key?"

Cindy broke her whistle, "You saw him?"

"Yeah. He must think he owns the neighborhood or something. He just barges in whenever."

"Oh, yeah, no, I invited him in," Cindy smiled and patted her head, "I forgot I asked him to move that shelf in my office."

"I get so creeped out when I am alone with him. I don't like him around when I am alone," Anna confessed, rubbing her arms.

Cindy chuckled. Jeff was far from a creep. He was deliciously molded and fit perfectly in her lifestyle.

"Jeff is not a creep. He's a handsome man. And he's a sweetheart."

Anna folded her arms. Her aunt didn't know him like she did, she reasoned.

"I don't like how he runs over Rod. He's mean to him."

"That's how guys are, Anna. What you need to do is be nice to him. You are constantly criticizing him, and I've seen you get snappy. Have an optimistic viewpoint. He's lonely, living in that big house, and his girlfriend is always away. "

"But, he..."

"Be nice. Please. for me," Cindy smiled.

Anna was on the verge of breaking, but the smile on her aunt's face would surely fall with the details of her sexual perversions under her roof.

"I'll try..."

-

Jeff stayed outside with Rod most of the afternoon, but the rain outside took their reception in the living room. Despite their earlier argument, Anna smiled when Jeff entered the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you smiling at? Did you find another way to kill my sperm?" He snapped, reaching for a bottle of liquor on the counter.

Shaking her head, Anna rolled her eyes, "I am trying to be nice. How was your dinner?"

Jeff took the shot and shrugged, "Too salty. Just like the chubby little bitch who cooked it." Reaching over, he pushed a pile of letters to the floor and smiled, "Do what you do best, little girl. Clean."

"I hate you," Anna hushly announced and pushed up against him.

Jeff was a bully who towered over her by more than a foot. He was a mountain, but Anna was ready to face Everest.

"What are you going to do, little girl?"

Anna grimaced, and her hand reached up to hit his chest. He caught her tiny hand, twisting it until a whine escaped her lips.

"Ow...mhm. Stop," Anna tugged on her pained wrist, "Stop it. It hurts."

"You're going to learn to keep your hands to yourself, little girl," he sneered.

Jeff took steps up, cornering her into the center counter. He pushed his pelvis against her chest.

"You are far too spirited-"

"Move...."

Anna groaned, nudging her shoulders to escape his odd hold. She felt his cock hardening and cringed, knowing he was turned on by hurting her.

"You need to learn your place, don't you?" Jeff whispered.

"No, you need to get...." Anna pushed, "Off!"

"Or what?" Jeff asked, tilting his torso until his lips touched her forehead.

"You are a brat who needs to be punished."

Jeff held her hands down while his face slid into the crook of her neck. He sucked hard on her flesh, seductively growling into her ear. His scent assaulted her nose, a velvet aroma that melted her senses.

"Um. Ah, I hate you," she moaned as his teeth nibbled against her flesh.

"You want to hate me, but you can't get enough of me, can you?" Jeff snickered.

Anna took deep breaths to ward off the feelings building. She looked up to the roof, feeling herself about to forfeit.

"We both know that little cunt loves me."

"Nooo," Anna whined.

"Don't lie to me. You love cumming on my cock don't you?"

Jeff licked her lips and drew a ragged breath against her cheek.

"You love my tongue...."

His cock drove harder against her chest. Even though Anna remained quiet, he eyed her softened stare and knew she was tumbling down into his web. Jeff was so thrilled he forgot how angry he was. He touched her cheek, leaning closer to her little awed expression, to gently kissed her cheek

"I know you want me as much as I want you."

Anna fought his naughty whispers, but they were driving her insane. She wanted to hate his guts and find him as crude as he acted. But his dark gaze was hypnotic. He strumbled his lips over, attaching them to her mouth. Anna tried not to engage in a kiss she didn't want. Holding a pent-up rage along with her desire, she bit down harshly on his bottom lip, enough to draw a metallic flavor into his mouth.

Jeff scowled at the pain. Wrapping his hand around her throat, his large palm cut off her airway. It was a new and chaotic sense, but Anna wasn't fearful. Her heart raced with excitement. She leaned back from his dark gaze.

"I want to break you," he whispered in a heated breath against her lips.

Jeff licked her lips before gliding his tongue back into her mouth. Anna was in awe. His kiss was sinful and crude. She struggled to keep up with his hectic tongue swirls. She felt a need to both hurt him and challenge his rage. How far would he go to govern her, she wondered as her fingers brushed against his hard stomach, fluttering down to his crotch, where his cock pulsed against a pair of khaki shorts. His cock was rock hard and ready to fight.

Jeff was surprised at her action. Of course, she wanted it. She pretended to be unattainable and hard to please. But his shorts held her weakness.

Anna rubbed up and down, letting his cock swell against her fingers. Balling her hand up, she quickly whacked her tiny fist into his balls.

"Ugh, shit! What the-"

"Keep your hands to yourself," Anna chuckled at the fire blazing in his puzzled gaze.

"Fuck! I," Jeff groaned, grasping her hair and leading her toward the wall.

"Ah!" Anna shrieked in a skrill racket that sounded in the living room.

"You fucking bitch," Jeff hushedly roared in her ear.

It happened so fast that Anna barely had time to think. His arm wrapped tightly around her throat while his fingers clawed at the band of her shorts, yanking them down around her thighs. The first swat connected to her thigh. Jeff shoved her forehead into the kitchen wall. His palm came down, slapping fire to her tender cheeks. It hurt, but the ache swept away with the next harsh smack.

"Uh, no, oh...."

Before Anna could battle it, she felt the pleasure in his heated palms. She gasped air when he released his hold and groaned from the next slap against her plump cheeks.

"This is what you wanted, huh?" Jeff asked in a bark.

"Oye, Ohhh."

His fingers slid between her thighs. He found her slope as slippery as every time he had ventured between them.

"Does pissing me off make you this fucking wet?" Jeff asked, finger stroking her cunt, "Or is it my spankings?"

Anna pushed her cheek against the wall, relishing in each stroke. She pushed back on his finger before he removed them to light her ass ablaze.

"Answer me, you selfish little cunt."

"Uh. Ah, umm, god...."

Instinctively her hands went to stop the burning ache.

"Stop," Jeff ordered, twisting her arm in discomfort, "You're going to take whatever the hell I give you."

Without warning, Jeff bent his knees and slipped into her silky folds.

"Ahh," Anna gasped, feeling the pang of a virgin. His cock was long, thick, and ruthless, nudging inside her tight cunt to reach the hilt.

"Please, hmm, stahh..." she paused as her body rocked and her head knocked against the wall, "Ah, uhh."

Pulling her up, Jeff popped his hips while her legs dangled inches from the floor.

"Hush," he ordered, sliding his palm across her plump lips, "You don't want me to have this tight cunt, so I'll take it," he murmured, stroking faster.