Bully and The Brat: Crushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overpowered, Anna fell limp. Her pussy burned from the stretch, and Jeff wasn't taking it easy. He pushed her back onto his chest and clawed at her small breasts. He pinched her nipples through the thin fabric of her tank top. The dull ache was harder to fight, and Anna groaned through his fingers.

His palm slipped from her mouth to hold her hips in place. Despite his aching nuts, he pounded her out with no remorse, slicing his irritation in her core.

"You like being a bitch to me? Huh?" Jeff growled from behind.

Anna found unwanted solace in his rough strokes, "Hm, ah, god, yes...." she panted.

"Stop. Fucking. Moaning," he defined with each thrust, "Snobby bitches don't get to cum on my cock."

Anna felt like a rag doll, but she was so close to creaming on his shaft.

Jeff lurched out of her hot pot. Twisting her around, he pushed her petite frame toward the wall.

"Apologize."

"I'm sorry," Anna whispered somberly, casually slipping her hand down to cover her crotch.

"Get on your knees," Jeff ordered.

Anna rushed down and looked up with sparkling eyes. His eyes held so much power she wanted to cry. Her chest heaved with a mild disadvantage as his fingers clawed at her scalp.

"Don't you fucking move," Jeff barked, holding her head closer to his cockhead.

Her bangs blocked the view of his masturbation above her. Anna whimpered from his tight hold.

"Look at me, bitch."

The malice in his voice sent chills down her spine. She trembled as hot cum spewed against her flushed cheeks, some creating an instant matte against her brown hair.

"You could have been daddy's little cum slut," Jeff huffed, using his finger to spread his seed against her cheek.

Although defeated, she still felt horny as sin and hadn't reached her pinnacle. Instead, Jeff had used her. She figured a simple submission would put her back in his good graces and give her some sense of power.

Anna pouted, "I'm sorry. Daddy....."

Instead of a gentle coo, she received a sinister chuckle from Jeff that burned shame in her soul.

"Don't call me that. I told you," Jeff mocked, leaning his head down around her hungered expression, "I don't want you."

Anna pulled up her leggings and eyed his mean mug. Her heart was racing, and his words no longer caused her bitterness but made her heart sink. Walking quickly toward the counter, she grabbed a paper towel to wipe the drying cum from her forehead.

Cindy appeared at the doorway. Anna swallowed down her dismay, shaking off her embarrassment.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, examining both equally with suspicion.

Ignoring her, Jeff pushed back and shook off his bust to casually stroll into the living room. If she told her aunt, he would have another few stories to share.

"Are you okay?" Cindy questioned Anna, unaware of the awkwardness looming around her, "I heard you scream."

Anna tried to smile, "Yeah, sorry, I thought I saw a mouse."

"Oh," Cindy chuckled and hurried to follow Jeff.

Wrapping her arms around his waist, Cindy leaned against his solid back.

"I'm so ready."

"Yeah, me too," Jeff mumbled, shaking off her embrace.

By midnight, Jeff felt remorseful. He couldn't get her gaze out of his head. He needed her to obey like the rest that fell at his feet in submission; that would surely fulfill his appetites and break the spell he was under.

Jeff excused himself to the bathroom and strolled upstairs. His hosts were already slurring their words, and this was the perfect opportunity.

Anna rested in bed, video chatting with a friend. She heard the soft knocks.

"Yeah?"

"Anna," his voice rang in a different tone than he had used earlier.

"Go away."

"Let me in, please," she heard his tired voice say, muffled behind the closed door. Jeff knocked again and leaned his head against the door, "I want to apologize."

"Go away, or I'll kick you in the balls," Anna announced with a giggle.

She heard him grumble and kick the door before hearing the rough sounds of his departure downstairs.

"Who are you going to kick in the balls?" her friend Sasha asked through the phone.

Anna giggled and faced the camera toward her face sporting a funny filter.

"The old man next door.

"He's the same guy from the hotel, right?"

"Yeah. I should have never...."

"You can't keep beating yourself up, babe.

"He tried to touch me today, and I punched him in the balls."

"Anna! Oh my god," Sasha laughed.

"He was so mad. It was funny."

"What did he do?"

Anna bit her lip as she thought of the rough way he had handled her and how close she had come to an orgasm. His hand around her throat was a naughty experience that caused her nipples to harden. Out of camera view, she twirled her fingers around her nipple before giving it a pinch.

"Anna?" Sasha sounded, "What did he do after you punched him?"

"Nothing," Anna lied.

-

One month later...

-

Anna lay on her stomach and scrolled through her phone. The clouds partly covered the bright sunlight and made for a beautiful Sunday afternoon. She giggled at a funny video before a deep chuckle resounded in the distance. Jeff moved toward her with his girlfriend in tow.

Anna looked at his long hairy legs before pulling her eyes away from his crotch to his broad shoulders. His beard had grown in a few weeks, nearly touching his chest. It was an odd transition that made him appear older and more dangerous. His biceps called out to her with a flex from his clenched fists, giving no doubt that he was still upset with her.

Anna had not seen him for a few weeks. She felt insane for missing him. She quickly grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her waist to cover herself, and pulled from her chair. She slipped on her flip-flops.

"Anna!" Kate sounded with an excited squeal.

Puzzled, Anna creased her brows as Kate floated toward her. The blond bombshell towered over her short stature by a foot. Her lean body was flawless, hiding nothing in a string bikini that teasingly revealed her bare mound.

"Um, hey."

Anna backed up and pulled the towel closer, hiding her body.

Catching her off guard, Kate wrapped her arms around her shoulders, pulling her head into her chest. Anna was perplexed but swept her hand down her oiled back in a semi-cordial gesture

"Aw, Anna, I've missed you," she cooed, swaying her in a much too friendly embrace.

Her firm breasts pushed against her forehead while a field of blossoms and tanning oil assaulted her nose.

"How's everything, Honey?" Kate asked before placing a kiss against her forehead.

"Uhm, same..."

"Well, if it isn't the chunky little Nanny," Jeff spoke to Anna, rustling the top of her head.

Anna frowned.

Standing behind Kate, Jeff wrapped his arm around her slim waist. Lifting her head, he kissed her blushed cheek, eying Anna with a slightly enchanted stare.

Kate was magnificent and the type of woman Jeff liked. Anna was mesmerized as she watched the pair make out. Jeff squeezed her tits, perfect melons that made Anna lift the towel and cover her B cups in shame. She felt the need to throw up and sidestepped the shockingly perfect couple.

"Wait, Anna, don't go. Keep me company," Kate purred.

"I've got to...."

Anna paused and observed Jeff as he stepped away. Although his departure calmed her nervous nature, she was in a trance, watching his masculine stroll.

"So? Will you stay?" Kate asked.

Smiling, Anna nodded and plopped back into her seat, much less comfortable than before. She took a deep breath and tried not to look his way, but as his deep raspy bass filled the outside veranda, her pussy lips moistened. Her heart raced, thinking of the dirty things he had done to her. Even when she had not wanted it, it had felt so good. The passion for him was so strong, leaving her with a lump in her throat.

The feeling was mutual. Jeff couldn't control it. Even after an hour's session with Kate, his cock stirred to see those brown eyes sparkling with craving. He adjusted his growing erection and looked toward Rod.

"How's Anna doing?"

"Good. She doesn't talk much anymore, at least not to me," Rod chuckled nervously, "I've apologized. A Lot."

"I don't know why. We didn't do anything she didn't want. Anna loved it," Jeff snickered.

"I think it was the best decision to leave her alone. You've got a hot one already."

Jeff chuckled, "Oh, I am not done with her yet."

"Well, I don't want to be involved," Rod said, shaking his head in shame, "Anna won't even look me in the eye. What if she gets mad at me and tells Cindy?"

"Oh, stop being a pussy," Jeff rolled his eyes and roughly patted his shoulder, "I'll be back. I gotta piss."

On his stroll toward the backdoor, Jeff paused by Kate, giving her another deep kiss.

"I'll be inside. You want a beer?"

"I want wine, sir," she said, brushing her fingers over his beard.

"Is that all?"

"Maybe?"

"Tell me what you want?" Jeff whispered in her ear.

"You," Kate sighed dreamily, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Jeff tickled her sides and eyed his little heartbreaker.

"Anna, the ball buster," he snickered, pulling from his arc, "Surprised you aren't on maid duty this evening."

"Jeff," Kate chuckled, "Be nice. I like Anna," she smiled, gazing at her plump lips.

Frowning, Anna didn't take her eyes off the phone screen. Despite his rude comment, his voice speaking her name was enough to encourage more moisture to seep into her bathing suit bottoms.

.

-

Cindy had a new thrill when it came to cheating on her husband. Her delicious neighbor was slowly introducing her to unique desires. Anal had been the first rapture that set Jeffrey Anderson apart from her husband. Now getting caught gave her added rush she never knew she needed.

Jeff enjoyed a thrill, but when she caught him in the kitchen and hurried to her knees behind the island counter, he fought the urge to roll his eyes. After a few tongue tricks, he fell into place and grasped her silky blonde tresses to guide him into her throat.

"Hmm, shit," Jeff grunted.

Cindy removed his cock from her mouth and flicked her tongue against his ball sack. She felt a rush from the act. With her clueless husband and his girlfriend outside, she twirled her tongue around his cock head before slowly sliding him in her mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned against his shaft and spread her legs to access her soaking panties.

Rubbing her clit, Cindy slurped and bobbed with hopes of his seed soon dripping down her chin. His sweet cock was dripping prematurely for her, and she couldn't contain herself. Stuffing more cock into her throat, she gagged until her eyes watered, smearing mascara down her high cheekbones.

"Fuck, you missed my cock this much?" Jeff smirked, looking down into black-rimmed blue eyes.

Cindy hummed and caused a vibration on his pole. She was gorgeous and two years older than himself. But he had two younger women he would rather see on their knees.

Jeff heard the door open and wondered which one could be coming inside. It could be his girlfriend or her husband. Or it could have been the woman responsible for the irritations in his gut, Anna. The stepping tolls were subtle, and he took them for Anna before he heard Rod's signature whistle.

Pushing Cindy's head down, Jeff thrust twice, filling her throat with cock.

"Hurry up and make me come," he grunted, "Someone is coming."

Cindy pulled back, gasping, and looked toward his face.

"Get up. It's Rod."

Stepping toward the refrigerator, Jeff tucked his cock back into his trunks, forgoing what he knew would have been an extraordinary bust from her head job. He was plucking a beer as Rod walked into the kitchen.

"There are colder beers in the cooler outside, Jeff," Rod announced before he looked to find his wife wiping her watered eyes, "You okay, babe?"

"Yeah, I think I got a bit nauseous...."

Cindy desperately shook her head, wanting Jeff's cock back on her tonsils.

-

Kate reclined back on the chair and waved her hand over her face. Her firm tits swayed with her hand movements.

"Ugh, I'm hot!" Kate groaned, skating manicured fingers along the sweat sheen on her flat stomach.

"Just get in the pool," Anna offered.

"Oh, no, Honey, I just got this blowout. Pablo charges three hundred a session. But he works miracles. He could probably straighten yours too if you come to Virginia."

Anna scrunched her nose, "Why would I go to Virginia to get my hair done."

Kate stood to fan herself, looking down upon her, "Who knows where life will take you, little girl."

Anna frowned at the nickname Jeff used for her. Her scowl grew as Kate reached over to fiddle with her frizzy curls. She fought the urge to snap but shifted away from her touch.

Kate stretched her long arms up to the sky. She bent, revealing her taut jiggly ass. Her body was perfect, something Anna would never be. As her mind pondered her insecurities, she moaned again.

"Ugh. Honey, Texas is too hot. How do you stand it?"

With sunglasses tinting her eyes, Anna rolled them and focused on her phone.

"Used to it, I guess."

Kate smiled down, "Hmm, you can stand the heat. I guess that's why you're so hot."

Anna sat cross-legged with an oversized t-shirt over her bathing suit. She pulled her attention away from her phone screen, bashfully shaking her head.

"I'm not hot," she chuckled.

"Compared to me, maybe not," Kate replied to her timidness with a smirk, "But, you're hot enough to fuck my boyfriend, though."

Stunned, Anna looked back toward the door. She wasn't fond of confrontation, but here it was, standing at a glorious 5'10 with flawless legs. She averted her eyes toward Kate's pink polished toenails.

"I, we... um."

"Relax, Jeff told me you had the wettest pussy he had ever had." Kate added with a chuckle, licking her pink-stained lips, "Juicy little cunt."

"I.... He makes me do things I don't want to do," Anna whispered.

"Yeah, right," Kate bit her lip and leaned closer to pinch her cheek, "I think you love the things he does."

Anna glared at her as she sat back on the chair, "I don't love anything about him. Your boyfriend is a pervert."

"Honey, Jeff is a sexual person. He enjoys pleasure."

"Do you seriously like the shit he does? Fingering you in public and...." Anna shivered, making an effort to feel a sense of disgust, "Just all that gross shit."

"Gross shit? Hm, Yes. I love that gross shit. He has truly taken my body places,"

Kate popped up and placed her hand on Anna's thigh, "I know you like it too."

"I didn't like it."

In a quick motion, Kate grasped her jaw, pulling her toward her, "You like to pretend you don't like Daddy's cock, don't you?"

"Stahp....."

Kate rubbed between her thighs, almost reaching her bathing suit bottoms. Anna was wide-eyed but couldn't move. Instead, she caught herself hypnotized by her stare.

"Sh, I just want to feel how juicy you are for myself."

Anna could hardly breathe, and her heart was ticking like a time bomb. Kate wore a dazzling smile that silenced her protest. She shook as her soft fingers crossed into her suit bottoms and found the liquid gold that thrilled her lover.

"Ooh, You are so wet for Daddy," Kate giggled.

"Hmm, stop," Anna moaned when her thin digits connected to her clit.

Pulling closer, Kate leaned to lap her tongue against her trembling pouty lips. "You've got pretty lips. Have you ever licked a pussy before?"

"No," she answered with a ragged breath.

Kate was giving her tingles that spread red against her cheeks. Her voice held a hint of tease that let Anna know she was in charge.

"I bet you've never even kissed a girl," she whispered.

Anna shook her head.

"No?" Kate laughed and gave a false pout, "Aw, you're too prudish for that, aren't you? You're just daddy's little stuffy bitch."

Anna backed away with a scowl, but Kate grasped her head, pulling her in.

"Show me how you like to my boyfriend, little girl."

Her lips aggressively pressed against her cheek before lurching to kiss her plump lips. Kate clawed at her head, leaving a nail imprint on her scalp. The pain added more flair to her beating heart. Her tongue forcefully fluttered with symmetry.

Kissing a woman was different than Anna expected, and she fell into it harder than she ought to. The kiss quickly made Anna horny, and her hands instinctively stretched out to grasp Kate's giant tits. Pulling her hand, Kate slowly led Anna toward her pussy, which radiated a warmth.

Kate bit her bottom lip, ending their kiss, "

"Touch me," she urged.

Her fingers fluttered when she reached her crotch. Although overwhelmed and turned on, she had no idea where to start. She pressed gently against the material, rolling her fingers in hopes of finding a delicate rhythm to match their sensual kiss.

"Mmmhm," Kate sighed, shifting her wrist up for her fingers to press directly against her clit, "Rub it right there."

Anna could feel the silky moisture through the thin material and was overwhelmed at how turned-on Kate was becoming. She pressed harder into her crotch, determined to please this Princess.

"Mmm.... Good girl, I knew you loved girls."

Kate giggled before sliding her tongue back into her mouth and spreading her caress to her shaking arms. She fell hard into her kiss, keeping her fingers roaming around her sticky cunt.

Jeff strolled out of the house with two beers in hand. He smirked at his findings and watched his baby girl clumsily toss between Kate's lean thighs. Clearing his throat, he got their attention. He handed a wine glass to Kate while Anna scrambled up, wiping her arm against her mouth.

"Anna, I see you were keeping my girl company," he mocked.

Ignoring him, Anna turned her head toward the pool area attempting to catch her breath from the heated scene. She felt distressed from getting caught and caught up with a female. She wasn't gay, she reasoned, but Kate's lips felt amazing.

"Your little girl has a few skills," Kate beamed, "What took you so long?"

"Talking," Jeff spoke, leaning over to plant a kiss against her lips.

"It's so hot. I am going to burn out here," Kate groaned, "I may have to go change. I should have covered my body like Anna," she giggled.

"You don't have a little chubby middle to hide," Jeff laughed, reaching over to pat Anna's slight gut.

"Don't be mean to, Anna," Kate smiled at Jeff, "I think she wants a kiss, too."

"What?" Anna looked up with disgust, "No, I-"

Jeff ended her words with a brush of his finger against her lip. She felt like whimpering but settled on shaking her head, spewing damp curls against her shoulder. A slowly forming smirk appeared on his lips as a redder blush tinted her cheeks.

"Kiss her, sir," Kate purred.

"No, I don't...." Anna said as his lips seared into her forehead, momentarily stopping her heart and protests.

"Lips," Kate chuckled.

Anna breathed deeply, ragged, as his beard brushed down her nose. He kissed her nose before gently pressing against her tan brims. When his tongue fluttered in her mouth, she turned her head, realizing how awkward this was. She backed up, swiping her mouth and shaking off her intense arousal

"Do you like kissing my girlfriend better than me?" Jeff asked with a smirk.

Kate giggled and leaned closer, "I'd love another kiss from Daddy's little girl."

Anna was too stunned to speak and looked between them. She shook her head, "I'm not... I don't like girls," she slowly clarified.

"Could have fooled me," Jeff gave her a wink, pulling from his arch. Smiling, he caressed his hardening meat, "I got someone for you to kiss."

"His cock gives the best kisses," Kate giggled and leaned forward, pressing her lips against his trunk-covered crotch.