Bully and The Brat: Crushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff winked at Sasha, "You stay here and keep my friend happy."

Jeff hauled Anna into the pool area. There she let out the liberations of the night and early morning. He couldn't look and doubted she wanted him to.

After her exhausted heaves, Jeff observed her slumping over on a lounge chair. He rubbed her back, moving her curly hair out of her face.

"I told you to stop drinking. You're going to feel like shit the next couple of days," Jeff explained.

Anna glared up, her tired pink eyes tried focusing on his face, "You drugged me?"

"What?" Jeff heartily laughed at her accusation, "Not my style, sweetheart. For a woman who doesn't drink, you were chugging them back like your Aunt Cindy."

Jeff used his palm to wipe her mouth and swiped it on his trunks. This wasn't a part of his usual routine of wooing his women. To be the alcoholic he was, Jeff hated drunk women. He found himself doing more than he had ever for this one which wasn't much. He had skipped several dates the past few months to be around her. Even an expensive necklace didn't appeal to her liking. What Anna wanted, Jeff had no idea, but it wasn't him.

Jeff ignored the fact he had a woman at his house awaiting his cock and pulled her to her feet.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up," he smiled.

Anna was almost dead weight as she leaned against him.

"Walk. I've been drinking. I'll drop us both if I carry you. I take it you will stay sober from now on."

Jeff held on to her arm as he walked to the fence that separated their two backyards. Entering through his back door, his dog began barking viciously at the unexpected guest.

Anna shrieked before she realized what it was.

"Aww, can I pet the dog?" Anna slurred and dropped to her knees, stroking his shaggy hair, "I love dogs."

"That's Butler. And I think he loves you too."

Sitting in a large recliner, Jeff flipped on the TV as he watched Anna kiss his furry companion.

"Do you love that necklace?" he asked.

She giggled as she recalled the necklace, "Oh my God. Why did you get me that?"

"Because I love you, but you didn't appreciate it enough to wear it," he sneered, "Instead, you went and rubbed up on that guy all fucking night."

Anna stopped rubbing the hound to stare at him. She rejoiced in the lack of confidence he now possessed and his jealousy. She walked over to him, and for some reason, she blamed the alcohol; she felt playful.

"You don't love me," she chuckled, pushing his chest, "You love your girlfriend."

Jeff licked his lips and pulled her toward him.

"You must love your uncle then," he mocked.

Anna's hand flew out, swatting the smirk on his face. He divulged in his natural reaction and slapped her jaw. She replied with another pop and giggled when his hand enveloped her throat.

Pulling her toward him, he growled against her lips, "You need to keep your fucking hands to yourself."

Anna was mesmerized by the dark look in his eyes and choked out, "Make me."

Jeff smirked, standing to his feet. Shoving her at the waist, he swatted his palm against her asscheeks. It wasn't a spanking of a tease but one of discipline that suddenly rocked her off balance. His hand was firm and knocked into her with delicious malice. The pain was bliss, moistening her already damp pussy lips.

"Ah, ow!"

"Hush!" Jeff ordered with another whack.

"Hmm, god.... " Anna grunted against the cushion.

"You, Keep your hands to yourself."

Pulling her hair, Jeff reared her back into a reversed arch.

"Hmm," she whimpered.

"Are you going to behave? Or do you need another?"

A deep crimson hued her cheeks that matched the ones on her ass. She turned around, backing into the recliner with a pout.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered on the verge of tears.

"Don't cry. You earned that punishment. You'll do better, won't you?"

Anna nodded and rubbed her arms, which strewed goosebumps.

"I'm sorry."

"Go take a shower; maybe that will cool you off," Jeff ordered, plopping into the seat., "Come here," he added, pulling her arm.

Jeff placed a kiss against her forehead and rubbed her head, "Hurry up."

Alone and still disoriented, Anna staggered into the large shower, using his soap to wash her body, the smell reminding her of that first night. She wrapped herself in a towel, leaving her bathing suit on the floor, and returned to the sitting room. He was preoccupied with the television, not looking in her direction.

"I'm sorry. For slapping you. I appreciate the necklace."

His face stayed on the television as he bobbed his head.

"I'm sorry," she said again, unsure what he had planned for her. Thinking of another spanking made her a bit dizzy. He stood, and she bit her lip in anticipation of something. Instead, he walked toward the kitchen, returning with a slice of pizza and a bottle of water.

"It's kinda old, but you've got to eat something, or you will be sick tomorrow."

Jeff set the plate and bottle on the coffee table before leaving. She wasted no time devouring the bottle since her mouth was dry. Anna took small bites of pizza while waiting for his return, expecting he would put those thick fingers and long tongue to use.

Jeff had been gone for a while, and she thought he might be asleep. Anna heard his robust voice ring out before he appeared.

"I want to show you my other dog."

Anna thought her eyes were playing tricks on her. Jeff was holding a leash, but the collar was not on an animal. It was on a muzzled woman. The woman was on all fours, a furry tail extended from her buttcheeks hanging down toward her ankles.

"This is my other bitch," Jeff announced with a chuckle, "Tell Anna hello, Kit Kat.

The woman let out a sharp yelp in response.

Anna was beyond disturbed. The woman's hair hung in two ponytails with fake dog ears pointing out of a dark brown headband.

"She's been in a cage all day. She would love to play," he smiled at the lady pooch.

Anna stood holding the towel around her chest. Her eyes widened as the woman pounced and wiggled like a puppy. She nervously giggled at the two of them, convinced they had lost their minds. She couldn't wait to tell Sasha about this freak shit.

"Come here and pet her. I don't want her to be sad," Jeff smiled.

Anna walked over and stroked the woman's hair.

"Good girl," Jeff said.

Looking toward his face, Anna wasn't sure which of them he was talking to, but she smiled and kept stroking the woman's hair until Jeff grabbed her hand, placing it on his dick. At the movement, the woman's sharp barks filled the air.

"Woof - woof. Woof."

Jeff laughed as Anna jumped back, the towel falling to the floor.

"She doesn't like to share," he said, stroking his pet.

He cracked up as his pet made soft whimpers, leaping toward her. Anna wanted to laugh at the spectacle, but she was far too horny. Her muzzled mouth was inches from her slit, and she bit her lip with anticipation.

Jeff leaned down and undid the muzzle on the woman. Anna had suspected, but now it was clear the woman was Kate. She barked loudly, sticking her tongue out toward her Master.

Jeff chuckled at her amusement, "Get on the couch and let my puppy lick your pussy."

Anna just stared, stunned at his request.

"I, uh..."

Anna peered down at Kate's tongue flapping against her chin and thought that would be a perfect place to cum. She hurried to the couch, laying back, waiting to be feasted upon.

"Open those legs."

Jeff plopped down beside Anna, her legs high, the cool air teasing her slit. Jeff fingered her pussy with one long finger, producing a nice amount of cream. When he added a second finger, Anna dropped her hold on her leg, and a sharp slap to her thigh made her quickly lift her legs back up.

"Be still," Jeff ordered.

Kate sat up on her knees; her tongue extended as Jeff placed his sticky finger in her mouth. She moaned and whimpered at the taste, licking at first, then she went on to suck on his finger.

"Eat," Jeff commanded.

The small woman's aggressive tongue was something Anna was unprepared for, and she buckled from each lap.

"Ugh, fuck. Oh, mm."

Kate wasn't incredibly skilled, sucking hard on any fold she could find. Her tongue swished around Anna's clit momentarily before going down to suck the sweet cream from her pussy.

"Ohh, uhm."

Anna watched and groaned as she struggled to keep her legs up. Kate slowed her pace and focused on her clit, which brought a broad smile to her face.

"Hm, yes. Oh, right there, Ohhh, God." Anna grasped her pigtails and grunted in pleasure, "Oh, yes, oh, little doggie."

Anna was falling into his kink, and Jeff couldn't take it anymore. Her adorable expressions of awe as his pet lapped and sucked made his mouth water. He tugged her toward him, clenching her thighs with each arm.

Kate's mouth moved with Anna's body as Jeff pulled her plump ass up to his mouth. His hungry tongue began lapping at her asshole while his pet's mouth stayed fastened to her front.

"Ugh, fuck. Oh, oh, my God. Mmm."

Anna groaned and moaned, rearing her head back in ecstasy. The vibrations from both their moans sent her overboard. She was out of her mind with pleasure. Occasionally, Kate would stop to bark, but she tugged her head and brought her face back into her snatch.

"Oh. Oh, yes. Fuck, I am, mmm."

Anna hit her peak between Kate's nose and squirmed from the intense lashing. She twisted from his arms, falling on the other cushion, but Kate followed her pussy trail, digging her face deeper into her sensitive parts.

"Oh. Ah! God!" Anna backed into the couch cushions while Kate continued devouring her silky cream.

"Enough," Jeff said, patting Kate's head.

Kate released three short barks and got on all fours, waiting for direction. Before Anna could collect her thoughts, Jeff pulled her around and placed her on his lap. In a quick motion, he penetrated her sloppy pussy with four top inches. The initial reaction made her scream out. She didn't move, letting herself adjust to his girth

"Ohh, my, hmm."

"Bounce on that cock, little brat," Jeff ordered with a swat to her ass.

Anna was unable to speak from the slight ache of his lengthened meat. He was so thick and stretched her tight pussy out. His lips fluttered against her cheek, and she pushed down, wincing.

Jeff wrapped his arms around her body and brought her closer, peppering kisses around her cheek. Kate lashed out at them, but he could only focus on Anna's sheepish complexion. Her pained expression wasn't ideal, and Jeff softened his approach.

"You're okay. Take your time, hm, fuck you're so fucking tight, baby," Jeff whispered against her opened mouth

Possessing his full length, Anna held onto his broad shoulders and pushed her knees into the delicate fabric of the couch. She made small movements, but it was hard to concentrate with Kate's vicious growls behind her.

"Woof, woof!"

"Hush, girl," Jeff ordered.

Clenching each of Anna's cheeks, Jeff slowly moved her up and down on his thickness.

"Oh, mm, Oh, fuck uh, fuck mm," Anna panted.

"Cum for me," Jeff grunted, popping his hips faster.

Anna whined at the hard thrusts, wrapping her arms around his neck as her body generated more cream from the pain and pleasure. When he let his hands go, Anna bounced, feeling like she could bust.

Deciding to play a green game, Jeff tossed Anna aside, "Come here, my good girl," he cooed toward Kate.

Anna watched wide-eyed and slightly envious as Kate crawled seductively to his side. She gave a short yelp as he stroked her hair.

"Clean me," he requested in a husky tone.

Anna felt a jolt of intense arousal, watching Kate wrap her lips around his cock. She had never seen someone suck dick. Her bubble gum tongue enticed her as it flicked out around his shaft. Backing out slowly, Kate licked around his mushroomed tip. She gobbled his cock with one gulp, leaning on her hunches to attach her bottom lip to his nut sack.

Her jaw dropped when Kate's tongue flicked against his tight balls. She had a mouth full of cock, and Anna could hardly believe it.

"Mm, fuck," Jeff groaned, "Oh, shit, that's my good girl."

Kate hummed against his shaft and pulled back to lick his balls. She suckled them while he stroked her ponytails

Anna swallowed hard, trying to control her beating heart.

Jeff relaxed back and closed his eyes. one hand settling across his stomach and the other guiding Kate's head

"Shit, hmm," he groaned, rearing his head, "Fuck, milk that cock, pretty bitch."

Kate played with her clit and bobbed against his shaft. Taking him to the hilt, she quickened her caress, moaning against his post.

"Hmm, Damnit, girl." Jeff chuckled and yanked her head back, "Are you, my good girl?"

Kate beamed and nodded, letting out a tiny bark.

Jeff rubbed his fingers against her wet chin. Bending, he kissed her forehead. Kate moved up to latch onto his lips. She brought herself up to his lap and ground against him.

The kiss shared was erotic. It matched the ones Anna had shared with him tonight. She felt the cartwheels of negative emotions and lunged toward him. Acting out of character, she nudged Kate, who yelped in response. Straddling Jeff's lap, Anna smiled before kissing his hairy brims.

"You have to wait your turn," Jeff chastised in a whisper against her lips, "Share, little girl."

"I don't wanna," she pouted.

"You don't want me, remember?" Jeff smirked, "And I think I am tired of trying."

"I've got you pussy whipped," Anna chuckled, "You know that, don't you?"

Jeff clenched his jaw, instinctively searing his palm against her asscheeks. Anna winced at the dull, hot burn but was more engaged with his warming embrace. The way he felt, his smell a mix of spicy corruption that criminalized her being. Right now, she wanted to be used by him, and she could sort out her feelings later.

She reached for his lips, but he grabbed her jaw, holding her face away. His voice rang out in a deep whisper, a soothing touch to his rough caress.

"I am not fucking you until you say you are mine. Do you understand me?"

Jeff sent another pop against her ass, and she wiggled harder in his lap. His slimy cock was brushing against her clit, enticing an orgasm to approach.

"Hmm, fuck," Anna panted in his ear, "I belong to you, please. I want to cum," she slurred, kissing his beard face, "Please. I'm your good girl, Daddy."

His heart leaped in his chest, and he eyed her expression. He expected to see a smirk or hear some retreat from her pouty lips. She was smiling, a huge discrepancy to her usual frown.

Anna knew she had him and greedily shimmed down and settled on his cock, once again gasping in surprise at his length.

"Ooh!" Adjusting to his size, she groaned, "Ugh, I'm your slut, Daddy."

"Woof woof! Woof!" Kate yelped, scratching her nails against Jeff''s leg.

He was awed at the moist tightness surrounding his cock and groaned in approval. Her pussy was excellent, and right now, she was submissively his, and that victory was enough to make any piece of pussy remarkable.

"You will be the death of me, little girl," Jeff uttered, falling deeper into the cushions and pushing deeper into her valley.

"Uh, fuck!" Anna groaned as his mouth attached to her tender brown bud.

"You were a bratty little bitch earlier. Now look at you," he chuckled.

"Do you think I should punish you?" Jeff asked, tugging a clump of her curly hair.

"Ugh, yes. Hmm. Yes, oh, yes, hurt me, Daddy," Anna whined, "Mmmhmm, Fuck, oh, oh, Ooh, fuck."

Jeff slid his palm around her throat, a luscious feeling that made her mouth drop.

"You keep playing games with me, but you know you love me. Don't you, little girl?"

"Oh, hmm, I'm sorry, Daddy," Anna choked out, whining her hips and sliding her clit along his pubis. "Hmm, oh, it's yours, Daddy," she whimpered.

"Tell me you love me, little girl."

The word sparked an eye roll Jeff took as an expression of pleasure. Anna wanted to speak her mind. She didn't love him, but his cock was dehydrating every insult and snarky reply she could muster. She dropped her head on his shoulder.

"Hmm, I love it, Daddy."

Jeff reared his head and smiled. Between the barking and Annas' adorable moans, he could die tonight and be a happy man. He petted his pet's hair before pushing her toward Anna's ass.

Anna giggled when she felt Kate's wet tongue lap at her cheeks while she performed a seductive bounce up and down.

Jeff whispered silky utterances that made her pussy crave to belong to him. With a series of vicious thrusts, a powerful sensation dulled her common sense.

"Oh, my god, yes. Fuck, I love you, Daddy. I am yours," Anna whimpered, leaving a sticky mess for his pet to clean.

-

Sunday morning, the Texas sun was brutally shining on the prestigious community of Harwin Estates. It shone on each beautifully manicured lawn of the twenty-three-house neighborhood. At Rod Taylor's house, all hell broke loose as soon as the sun came up.

"Get the hell out!" Cindy screamed.

Sasha's black hair swung down her tiny waist as she scrambled to the extensive entertainment center, snatching her tank top. Her perky breasts bounced, irritating the homeowner further.

Cindy hurled a beer bottle, missing the women's skull but smashing the 72-inch television screen.

Rod awoke to the crashing and jumped up, "It's not what it looks like, Cin," he spoke in a fragile voice, raising his hands in surrender.

Sasha rushed into the sheer small top to cover up her exposed brown nipples. The petite 24-year-old had awoken with no idea of her whereabouts, and she was trying to remember the face of the man she laid on.

Who was this man?

Before she could find answers to her confusion, his wife's shrill screams reminded her of where she was. The slim woman tossed empty cans and anything within reach in her direction. Sasha dunked and attempted to get past his wife peacefully. Cindy blocked her way, ready to strike the younger woman. She pushed her out of her husband's sports-adorned lair with a force she had never wielded.

"You fucking bitch!" Cindy wailed, charging her opponent.

Had it been any other situation, the older woman would not have gotten off that easily. However, Sasha had fucked her husband last night. She remembered spreading her thin legs and letting the man feast for hours as her clit pulsed on his tongue. Her pussy generated the most cream, and Rod willingly lapped her clean each time. He fucked her with a few decent strokes that hardly etched inside the young lady's hole, merely warming her for another tongue lashing.

"Get off my property! You tramp," Cindy yelled.

Unphased by her loud outburst, Sasha accepted the woman's vengeance and sprinted through the manicured lawn. Moments later, her car disappeared around the corner, leaving the couple to work out their marriage problems.

Next door, Cindy's niece, Anna, was screaming, having failed at solving her own problem.

-

"Ah, god, yes, yes, yes!"

Tightly closing his eyes, Jeff groaned as Anna bounced vigorously on his cock, each spring better than the last. She was the youngest woman he had fucked in the past decade, and his vigor was wavering.

He knew his dick was magic, and he was in great shape for his age, but Anna was full of pep this morning, fucking him like a porn star.

Jeff hated that she had the upper hand after brushing off each vain attempt to love him. Even now, as her slick tight pussy kneaded his dick, she refused to stroke his ego.

"Ou, mm, fuck!" Jeff grunted and struggled to hold back his bust.

His fingernails sharply clenched onto Anna's wide hips to slow her down.

"Uhhm, uh, oh, god," Anna moved quicker, swallowing his cock with each pounce, "Ah, yes, yes."