Bully and The Brat: Crushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," he whispered in a breath against her ear.

Turning her head, Anna gazed into his eyes. They were full of lies, and she busted into giggles.

"That's how you respond to vulnerability? I love you, Anna."

"Yeah, fucking right." Anna pushed his chest before leaping from the sink, "I'm too fat for you, remember? You don't like thick girls," she exclaimed boldly, twirling around.

Feeling confident from his bullshit confession, Anna twirled until she felt dizzy and backed up on his large frame, "You don't love me, but you love this ass though, don't you, Jeffrey?"

Jeff laughed. He had never seen her like this. It was a glimpse into her hard-to-read personality.

Anna was drunk and out of character but brushed her ass against his trunks to the sounds of the loud music outside.

"No more drinks for you," Jeff lightly chastised, wandering his eyes down as Anna shook her ass against his thigh.

"I am getting wasted."

"You are going to get sick. And if you keep rubbing against me, you will be bent over that counter."

Anna slowly dropped down. She wiggled until the material swept into her crack, revealing those luscious buns. Her bare ass against his crotch made him crave to fuck her right there.

"Hmm," Jeff groaned, closing his eyes, "You're a fucking cock tease."

"I'm getting fucked by someone else tonight," Anna purred, sliding seductively up his leg.

"Ah!" Anna shrieked when he grasped her long hair and pulled her head back onto his chest.

"You think you're funny?

"I'm serious. Hmm, why can't I have a boyfriend? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

Anna bit her lip as she felt his warm meat press against her back. His fingers tugging at her scalp made her nipples harden against her bikini top. She wiggled, brushing harder against his cock.

"I can't wait to get fucked," Anna mumbled, "My boyfriend's dick is huge."

"You've had enough drinks for tonight. You are clearly crazy if you think you can give my pussy away," Jeff chuckled bitterly.

"You can't tell me what to do. You don't own me," Anna boldly expressed.

"Is that so?" Jeff asked, tightening his hold on her hair to push her face toward his scowling expression.

Anna bounced her head eagerly. She bit her lip from his towering presence.

"What are you going to do? Spank me?" Anna challenged, hoping he would light her ass ablaze with his twitching palm.

Instead, he released his hold. His fingers brushed against her chin in a delicate sweep that knocked her knees together.

Jeff beamed despite his anguish, "No. I will leave you alone. I thought I'd give you a second chance."

"I, um, uh," Anna's voice wavered, "I didn't want one."

"Well, that was your last chance." Jeff pointed, "I am sick of playing games with you, little girl."

His scolding tone made her frown.

"You can keep the necklace." Jeff gave her a tight smile before leaving her in the bathroom.

After looking at the diamonds that decorated the elegant chain, Anna felt sorry for her actions. It was a beautiful piece. No one had ever gifted her such expensive jewelry or any jewelry.

Anna ran upstairs to put it away, finding her friend descending the stairs. Sasha had been all over the house searching for her. She worried about her safety, but Anna seemed fine and more bubbly than usual.

"What's up, girl!" Anna drunkenly purred, "I'm ready to dance!"

"You okay? You were gone a long time. That Jeff guy is too damn freaky for me. I can't mess with him, and I don't blame you for not fucking him again. Anna, I think you should tell your aunt about what he made you do," Sasha explained, clenching her arm.

Anna giggled, "I can handle it."

"You sure?"

Anna nodded. Tossing the box on the bed, she and Sasha joined the rest outside. When Tre showed up an hour later, Anna wrapped her arms around him. She turned her head to check Jeff's view. She giggled at the anguished scowl on his face and reached up to kiss the youthful man. She didn't know she was playing with a loaded gun.

-

Jeff sneered at Anna, and her boy toy settled on a small loveseat in Rod's home away from home. Trevor stood at 6 '2, two inches shorter than him. Jeff assumed from his skinny jeans and skater shoes that he could whoop the man's ass if he had to. He had watched him smile and chuckle at Annas' drunkenness. If she was trying to make him jealous, it was working since every part of him wanted to act violently. He swallowed another liquor shot and looked at Rod, who was teased by her slutty friend.

Sasha was so turned on sitting on Rod's lap. His hand caressed her thighs, and she lazily smiled at his fascination with her skin's softness. He wasn't as cute as Jeff, but he was a safe tease, and she planned to tease him into a frenzy. She laid back on his soft chest and smiled as he continued his tale.

Jeff attempted to pull her from his lap, but Sasha frowned. He had kept a steady eye on her friend all night, and she was happy Anna was preoccupied with someone else.

"She's going to fuck him tonight," Sasha chuckled, sticking out her tongue.

Jeff leaned to whisper above the music's bass, and his voice came out in a deep growl, "If she does, I am fucking you in the ass while he watches."

"Fuck you," Sasha chuckled, "That's what you like, huh, freaky old man."

Sasha held a sensuality with her tough exterior. She could talk the big talk, but Jeff knew she would join him in his bedroom in a heartbeat. She was easy despite her resistance, biting her lip as she awaited his reply.

Jeff was about to tell her his plan, but she quickly pulled to her feet. He noticed Cindy had appeared at the door, summoning both Anna and her husband to help with the cleanup inside.

Sasha was in arms reach, and Jeff took the opportunity to grasp her thin body, situating her on his growing bulge.

"Hey! Get.... Ohh, my god," Sasha giggled when she felt his meat press against her butt.

Sasha shivered as his lips brushed against her neck. His large hands roamed down her narrow hips, and she closed her eyes.

"Change of heart?" Jeff whispered.

"Erm, Maybe...."

Sasha was privy to Anna's hotel fling with the man, but she had no clue of Jeff's burden in Anna's life. She had the challenge of creating a distraction.

"Let's go back to your house, and I'll show you how deep my throat is," Sasha giggled, sliding her ass over his cock head which now hung at his upper thigh.

"I thought I told you what I wanted?" Jeff responded before biting down on her ear lobe.

The dull pang sent her squirming against his lap, and she moaned out for cock. Jeff kept his eyes on Tre, who sat awkwardly, scrolling through his phone as a distraction from their intimate position.

"Aye, Travis?" Jeff called to him.

Tre wondered if the call was for him, but that wasn't his name.

"Travis."

"His name is Tre," Sasha chuckled, "Hey, Tre!"

"What's up?"

Pushing Sasha to the side, Jeff arose with a large frame and a frown. Unsure of his hostility, Tre quickly stood to prove he wasn't scared of whomever this was.

"What?"

"Outside," Jeff ordered with a head nudge.

"Where y'all going?" Sasha asked in a slur.

Pulling his pants up on his hips, Tre followed him as they bypassed the pool area and ended in the front yard, where a few parked cars spread out against the sidewalk.

"Where's your car?" Jeff asked.

Tre walked toward his busted Honda with the taped-up rearview mirror. He looked puzzled as Jeff pulled out his wallet.

"What do you want?"

Jeff finally smiled, handing the guy a few hundred dollar bills, "Leave."

"But, I...." Tre furrowed his brows but reached for the money, "Why?"

"Have you been drinking?"

"A little, but I was um...."

Unsure of his relationship with Anna, Tre didn't divulge his plan of getting into her panties. The tall man could have been her other uncle for all he knew.

"It's getting late. The cops usually scope this area, and a guy like yourself would be the first person they stopped."

Tre mugged.

"I am just keeping it real. I have a half-brother who's biracial. I always had a hope things would change with the new generations." Jeff extended his hand, and Tre gave him a shake.

"Wait," Tre seemed perplexed by the seven bills in his palm, "What's the money for?"

Jeff shrugged, "Get that mirror fixed," he winked, strolling to the back with one obstacle out of the way.

"Thanks, dude," Tre beamed at the kind stranger.

-

When Anna returned, Tre was gone, and Sasha entertained her uncle and Jeff. She bent and wiggled to the beat with splits and twerks that she wanted to try. Anna began to show her skills opposite to Sasha.

Sasha danced toward the couch to twerk her taut ass to the beat and cause Rod severe pulsations that rocked his core.

"Wait, where's my boyfriend?" Anna said, realizing it was only the four of them.

Jeff shrugged, "Poor guy probably got tired of all your giggling."

Anna giggled, "He was funny."

Jeff grimaced.

Anna bit her lip. She could feel the bitterness radiating from his core. He was so hot that she thought herself foolish for not falling head over heels for him.

"Get up and dance with me," she whined, pulling his arm.

"I don't dance."

Anna backed up against his leg and wiggled her ass. Jeff tried not to touch her. He was fuming from her earlier display. But her petite body was comforting, and he enjoyed the slight chlorine smell mixed with her natural essence.

Moving her curls to the left side of her shoulder, Jeff found access to her delicate flesh. "You feel sick yet?" he asked, kissing her neck.

Anna smiled as his tongue washed around her ear.

"Nope."

"I forgot you were a heavyweight. A big girl."

"You love my fat ass. You wanna spank it?" Anna asked, wiggling her ass.

Her whole body tingled thinking about a spanking, and her hips involuntarily moved to the beat, shaking against his knee. Jeff pulled her closer, positioning her between his legs.

His arm around her gave her a sense of seduction as she bounced against him. Anna moaned with each swipe against his lap. Overcome with arousal, her little clit poked against her bottoms, and she turned around boldly.

"I think I want to fuck you again."

"You're a cock tease," Jeff murmured, twisting her around, "Keep dancing."

She chuckled, wiggling her ass in a tease, "You know you want to..."

"I've already got a woman at home for fucking," Jeff explained before kissing her cheek.

Jealousy stained her mind as his voice teased in her ear, shooting butterflies in her stomach.

"I wanted something more from you, but you don't love me," he whispered in her ear.

Rearing back, she eyed him upside down. The odd view didn't take away from those chocolate eyes, slightly bloodshot from drinking all night.

"You are sort of cute," Anna purred, stroking the silky hairs on his chin, "I love your tongue."

Jeff kissed her wrinkled forehead and smiled, "That's all?"

Anna nodded in agreement but also craved his cock. She turned toward her distracted uncle before whispering, "You can come to my room. I'll let you lick my pussy."

"What if I want you to suck my cock?"

Anna giggled, "I can try. It's so big."

"You'll take me right here," Jeff asked, pressing his finger against her throat.

"Mmmhmm," she giggled, "I'll cum all over your dick."

Jeff chuckled at her arousal. Her innocent murmurings would have been music to his ears had she been sober.

"You'll do anything when you're sloppy drunk, won't you?" he noted.

"I'm not drunk."

"You're sloppy, though," he mocked, swatting his palm against her scantily clad ass, "Stop teasing me."

Feeling playful, Anna had a better idea. Leaping onto the chair and digging her knees into the cushions, she dropped onto his lap. She gave a surprised utterance feeling his bulge nudge against her thin bikini bottoms.

Jeff settled his hands on her broad hips as if she was straddling him for a fuck. Anna confirmed to his waist and used her hips to roll against his cock. She felt a subtle pressure and increased her speed.

"Hmm.."

His cock was pulsing harder than usual, and he halted her grind, adjusting himself. Anna was drunk and not properly aroused for him, rather an intoxicated lust.

"Woah, mmm, relax," Jeff breathed out, "You're a horny little brat."

"Come on," she cooed, twisting and grinding, "I'll be your good girl, Daddy."

The adorable title sent more blood rushing to his cock. Her body felt secure against his, and he felt a tingle that rose further than his cock and balls and settled somewhere in his chest. Using his hands, he stopped her rigid grate on his lap.

"Get off me, little girl."

Swallowing his fierce desire and adjusting his boner away from her snatch, Jeff placed her on her feet.

Anna put herself back and smiled.

"I want to feel it, Daddy."

"Stop playing with me. I want to hear that shit when you're sober."

Anna giggled in his ear, "Rod wants to fuck me. I will fuck him if you don't give me some dick."

"You better not give my pussy away, do you hear me," Jeff warned with a pull of her hair.

"I can fuck anyone I want," she challenged, "You don't-

Before Anna could make another assumption that she had given his pussy to another, she gasped. Jeff held her body in a tight grip that caused her barfly frame discomfort and provoked her clit to pulse. He was undoubtedly jealous, and Anna swallowed a lump of anxiety while he set his sights dead on her.

"Why are you mad?" Anna asked in a whisper.

"Because you belong to me," Jeff confessed readily, fluttering kisses against her cheek.

Anna's eyes lit up while she felt the world spinning around her. His powerful admission made no sense but was lovely to hear. All she wanted was the thickness nudging violently against her hot crotch. She could care less about his adoration.

"Do you love me?" Jeff asked in a sweep across her flushed face.

Anna reached for his lips to silence the spinning and his lies. She fluttered her glossy brims against his hairy ones to get him to act and not talk about nonsensical love. But his kiss only added to the flutters in her stomach. In an instant, Anna let her drunken mind pull back her common sense, and she humped against his bulge and moaned against his lips, forgetting about anyone present.

Lost in her kiss, Jeff forgot where he was and tugged her body against him. Flicking his tongue into her mouth, he gave her an intense kiss matching the rush he felt. She hadn't said she loved him, but it had to be on the tip of her tongue.

Kneading her bare soft flesh, Jeff lapped his tongue across her pouty lips, "This ass belongs to me," he whispered against her lips.

Jeff smiled at her pretty pout, "I want you in my bed tomorrow night and every night after. You'll stay with me,"

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

Anna tried not to crack up but chuckled, enjoying this gorgeous philanderer's falsehoods. She knew men and the games they played. He didn't love her, nor did anyone else. She had been alone too long to slip into a slick man's web of lies.

"How about you, Fuck me tonight. Or I'll fuck someone else," she arched her brow.

Anna was too preoccupied with that fire blazing in his eyes and unprepared for the fire that came down on her ass. His thick palm came down hard and brought her back for a moment.

"Aah, mm."

Anna donned a pout that quickly formed into a smile; her husky voice surprised her, "You want to hurt me, little boy?"

"You snarky bitch," Jeff sneered and quickly snatched her jaw, bringing her face hairs from his.

Anna giggled through the discomfort.

"You want me to hurt you, little girl?" Jeff asked, his cock throbbing to do so.

"Yes, Daddy," Anna whispered.

Another smack echoed through the bass of the tune playing. It left an ache that spread pleasure to her aroused clit and made her hump harder. She laughed at the storm brewing in his eyes.

She giggled before requesting, "Do it again."

A couple of smacks to her ass rolled her eyes into the back of her head. Jeff increased his stamina, popping her rear with a fire burning in his empty soul, filling his sadistic desire. He grew harder with each groan and whimper Anna made.

"Ah, uh. Mm," she switched.

"This is what you wanted?" Jeff huskily asked.

"Oh. Um... yes, hm, harder."

Gazing into his eyes, Anna thawed and plunged for his lips, biting his bottom lips as his palm cracked against her ass. The sounds of a harsh spanking drifted over the music. Why she loved pain, she didn't know, but she was drunk off the ache and drifting into a space of bliss.

The last she could take made her squeal, and she reached to lap her tongue across his neck as he soothed her aching cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she whimpered.

Jeff kissed her sweaty temple, ensuring the others had not witnessed him losing control.

Anna shifted to see his face and shivered, unsure of what was happening inside her mind. Her sore ass cheeks were no ache compared to the pang of her clit that begged to be touched. Her breaths were sharp against his mouth.

"Ooh, Fuck me, Daddy," she whimpered with feelings of fascination and a need for his cock to fill every inch of her void.

"Anna?"

Anna turned to find her aunt standing with her arms folded. Before Cindy could notice the deep crimson hue of her niece's tan cheeks, she eyed her husband on the couch, with Sasha seeming too comfortable for her liking.

"It's almost 2 am." She rolled her eyes, then focused on Anna, who had removed herself from her lover's lap.

"Anna, Come help me. Josh isn't going back to sleep."

Anna quickly moved to leave, but Jeff pulled her back. His mouth went to her ear to nibble. Cindy was surprised at her neighbor's intimate hold on her niece. It was odd, causing her to be off balance. Jeff was whispering something into her ear that caused a lusty smile to come to her lips. She realized she was drunk and quickly interrupted their flirt.

"Anna, your party is over," she tightly smiled, holding down her jealousy, "So come help me."

Jeff held his arm tight across her stomach and kissed her cheek, "Come on, Cindy, it's her birthday. You can't control your baby for one night? Let the girl have some fun."

Disgusted with her lover's interest, Cindy pulled her arm, "Come on, sweetheart. You're drunk. You can rock you and Josh to bed."

Jeff grasped Cindy's wrist.

"Jeff....."

"Go," he said, his stern tone matching his intense stare, "And apologies to her. It's her birthday, and that's your baby."

Anna felt a jolt of thrill from his raspy voice but felt uncomfortable at upsetting her aunt. She became more dazed as Cindy looked down and whispered an apology.

Jealous and embarrassed, Cindy backed away and hauled out of the room, pissed with envy beyond comparison.

"I, uh, I need to help her," Anna said more to herself than to him.

"No, you don't." Jeff explained, "Get back up here."

"Anna, are you okay?" Sasha asked, glaring at Jeff.

Rubbing her sore ass, Anna stumbled back and almost knocked an antique football helmet off the table.

"Woah," Jeff chuckled, "Come back here. I liked you on my lap, little girl. I won't hit you no more."

"You hit her!" Sasha exclaimed with a scowl and helped Anna balance herself, "He hit you?"

"It was just a little spanking that she earned. "

Anna frowned, her stomach twisting in anxious knots. Adorable expressions were Annas' allure, but the one that crossed her face was a bit unsavory, and Jeff knew that look and jumped to his feet.

"No, no, come on, not in here." Jeff laughed, "Let's go outside,"

Sasha started to protest in need to protect her friend, "No, I-"

"I'm going to throw up," Anna loudly announced.

The mention of vomit made Sasha's stomach twist, and she returned to sit on the couch.