Bully and The Brat: Crushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow, slow, down," he instructed in a raspy breath, holding off his nut.

It was Anna's fourth time riding dick, and she realized it took a lot of energy. She had blamed the alcohol for her sexual weakness, but those mixed drinks were long gone now, and her own needs provoked her. She had built up a sweat finding the right momentum while her small breasts bounced in sync.

"Ugh, I--" Anna grudgingly muttered as Jeff clamped each nipple between his thick fingers. He jerked on her brown nubs. The feeling was so intense. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Ooh, um, ooh."

Jeff let go, and she and her tender nipples landed on him.

"Slow down, you greedy little bitch," he chuckled, moving her long brown curls out of his face.

Anna kept her eyes closed, and her lips fastened to the side of his neck, grumbling obscenities at his name-calling and the tremendous pressure building inside her. She swung her hips and bounced harder despite his order

"Fuck, fuck! Hm, stop." Jeff groaned loudly.

Anna kept her ass in motion, taking her hatred out on his cock. Smacking her ass with his bulky hand slowed her pace, but he felt another explosion was coming.

"I swear to God, If you make me cum, you're going to swallow this nut," he taunted.

He now had control, using his hands to slowly roll her cheeks up and down the way he wanted. He pounded her into submission, teasing her A spot with the tip of his cock.

"Ahh, god, oh, god, yes," Anna moaned, muffled in his hairy chest, "I love it. Oh, god, I love, hmm."

Jeff snickered, it always took some tricking and coercing for her to give him this good pussy, but once she got a taste of him, she would be overwhelmed with gratification. It was keeping her close to him that was the problem, but he didn't mind the challenge. Jeff had plenty more tricks up his sleeve and more single-minded plans for the two of them.

Subtle growls and barks filled the room, the noises coming from outside. The pair had been ignoring the protests of Jeff's female friend for hours now. Far too caught up in their ecstasy, the two had forgotten about the woman's desires on the opposite side of the bedroom door.

Anna lifted and balanced on her toes, slapping harder onto his cock, "Ah, shit, oh, yes. Yes, I'm cumming...."

Mouth ajar, Jeff admired her newfound passion. She had been riding his cock like the pony express, delivering powerful correspondence to his heart. Closing his eyes, he took a few deep breaths to combat his bust.

"Stop, uhm, stop. Stop!" Jeff shouted, pulling at her tired body.

Jeff had licked more pussy than he had in his 39 years of life this morning. If she came, he needed to taste it. It was no exception at this moment when he felt her creamy nut drip down his balls. Once her glistening pussy was around his hairy face, he licked and moaned as he savored the spicy concoction from his 21-year-old Dominican addiction.

"Ride my face."

Her hefty thighs strangled the order as she clenched them around his bearded mug. Anna did not hesitate to smother the bastard; her raw, sensitive clit rubbed greedily against his mustache.

"Ahh, mm, yes, lick it, oh, lick me, Daddy," she panted, her loud moans causing the growls from outside to intensify.

"Grrr... Woof."

"Aww, your bitch is mad," Anna purred, sliding her lips against his face.

She could feel the vibration of his laughter as he clamped his arms around her thighs. He sucked and pulled at her engorged clitoris before inserting his tongue into her creamy opening. He knew this to be her weakness when all else failed, but it was also becoming his—her ass ground sensuality without trying, wiggling her soft flesh around his tongue.

"Woof, woof, woof, woof," Kate barked and pounded against the door.

Anna wanted to laugh at the ridiculous sounds the woman made. Instead, she focused on another spasm. His tongue lapped around her clit, sucking passionately. But before she could reach another peak of pleasure, Jeff tossed her to the side. Without time to protest, his massive hand shoved the side of her face deep into the soft silk sheets.

"Om, Ugh!"

The lack of oxygen made her panic for only a moment then his dick rejoined her. He yanked her up by her hair, and she gasped for air before throwing her hips around in rage.

"Fucking, ugh, uh, asshole!" Anna groaned, shooting daggers at the wall and sweeping her hips against his lap.

Jeff reached and wrapped his large arm around her neck.

"No. Stop," he ordered, holding her head back.

"Ugh, fuck, fuck me. Fuck me," Anna whimpered.

"Tell me you love me while I make love to this pussy, baby."

His voice was deep and insatiable; however, it was shaming in her ear, inducing her to accept her complicated love of his cock. Jeff gave her left ass cheek a sound smack, sending soft waves to her plump ass.

"You know you love me and this fucking cock, don't you, little bitch?"

Anna moaned from his grate and gasped at each powerful thrust. The jolt sent her to plunge against the mattress, but Jeff pulled her hair, rearing her back just as a loud growl escaped her lips.

"Ugh, oh, god, oh god! Oye!"

Anna trembled from the pang against her scalp and his carved goodness sliding against her silky walls. When her cunt spit sap around his cock, she dropped her head.

"Ahh, mmm, ah!" she gasped, gripping the soggy sheets.

Jeff removed his hold to clench her hips. He slowed down and admired the creamy cunt he was stroking. Her pussy clenched his cock, and her asshole taunted him with a wink. He planned to go to that hole once he broke her down eventually. He also had the task of instructing his new fixation on the art of cock sucking. Right now, his thoughts were keeping up enough stamina to leave her in a pile of mush.

"Ooh, shit," Jeff hissed, swirling his hips, "I love this little pussy. I know you love this cock."

Anna could only whimper in pleasure as he stroked tenderly, gliding slowly with meager inches of his venom-laced cock. It stretched her and touched a spot she didn't know she had, coloring his dick in her cream again.

"Hmmm, my, oh, uh...."

"Cum on this cock you love," he said, thrusting harder on her G-spot, "Hmm, shit. You wanna be daddy's favorite?"

"Mmm-hmm," Anna whined, "Ooh, daddy....."

Hitting her pinnacle, Anna groaned and dropped her head. A string of drool hung at her lips as she experienced the 9th, perhaps 10th, orgasm that morning.

"Say it, Anna."

Anna shook her head, murmuring incoherent speech jumbled with groans of pleasure. Jeff was far too distracted by the waves of pleasure he was experiencing.

Jeff deepened his exploration, searching for the spot to shatter her disobedience.

"Say it, bitch!"

His loud voice sent more shivers up and down her spine. It felt too good. She wanted to say the L word as if she could ever love this giant asshole.

"Ah, shit, mmmm, oh, I love you, Daddy, oh, god," Anna cried, dropping down from her arch in defeat. Her body trembled, yet he knocked his torso harder into her backside.

"Fuck!" Jeff cursed, hauling his dick out of her creamy pussy.

He grabbed her short limp leg, pulling her body toward his yank, "Stick your tongue out."

With his cock overly sensitive, Jeff ended up squirting the warm nut around her opposed mouth.

"Open your fucking mouth," Jeff commanded.

With two fingers, he separated her closed lips. Using them to wipe what cum remained on her chin, he pushed it into her mouth.

Anna swallowed the salty cream, then lay on the king bed to catch her breath. She felt his hefty drop beside her before his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Goddamn, girl," Jeff groaned, overwhelmed with the night's feat.

He had taken her rough and knew she was thoroughly pleased and would never leave his side.

Anna had been caught up with desire tonight, even submitted to him in exchange for an orgasm. Now sober and fulfilled, she was more than ready to leave. Getting down from the massive bed, she staggered on weak knees.

"Get back here," Jeff spanned toward her, lifting her by the arm.

"I can't. I'm tired," she pleaded.

"I want to cuddle," he whispered in her ear.

Anna hesitated, laying beside him, but he pulled her head into his hairy chest. Even though she liked having a spoon, she did not want it to be with him.

"I have to go back home. Josh will be up soon, so...."

"I can't let you go."

Anna winced at his declaration.

"Jeff, I really should go." Anna pulled away a difficult task with his bulky arm around her chest. The worst part was his embrace was remarkable. Her comfort was gone as she thought of the web she was caught in.

Jeff kissed her forehead and wrapped his leg around her feet to ensure she couldn't leave his side. He was overdosed by his victory and molded her into his chest before resting his head on the silky pillow.

"We will get your things tomorrow. You can stay here with me from now on," he uttered in exhaustion.

Anna assumed he was talking about dreams. She wasn't too worried and knew leaving her aunt's house would never happen. Little did she know, Jeffery Anderson always got what he wanted.