Bully and The Brat: Crushed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was beyond humiliated and couldn't take it. Standing, she pulled down her long shirt before walking around the shady side of the pool.

"Aw, Anna come back," she chuckled.

Anna tried to keep her eyes away but heard their moans and looked up to see their entire make-out session. Her face was crimson with scandal, noticing his fingers lost inside her bottoms. Through her shades, she watched Kate twirl and settle on Jeff's lap.

Kate swirled her narrow hips, wiggling her ass as his palm popped against her flesh. Jeff pinched her cheeks and held her waist, falling back into a raunchy kiss.

Kate turned to give her a broad smile, "Aw, Are you okay over there, Honey?" she giggled before twerking her ass against his lap.

Turning, Kate brushed her lips against his neck and moaned. She felt his raw cock connect against her crotch and bit her lip. In a flash, his meat was lost inside her. She choked at the initial shock but quickly fell into action with long leaps against his lap. She loved public sex and felt rushed, knowing Anna had to be watching.

Kate shivered as Jeff slid his fingers against her oily thighs, pulling her up and down on his length.

"Mm, Ah, yes, yes," Kate mumbled loud enough for Anna to feel a pang in her clit and chest.

Anna swallowed her resentment, unsure why she was stirring and boiling instantly. Her heart sprinted with envy, and she wanted to be the one perched on her neighbor's lap.

"Hmm, uh, uh... Ooh." Kate bounced harder, letting her balloons pop against his face.

"Shh, ride me slow," Jeff instructed, pushing her hips down to receive his full length.

Beaming, she nodded before falling into another heated kiss. She broke to moan against his lips, "Hmm, yes, sir. Oooh, god, I want to cum on your cock."

"Anything you want, sweet girl," Jeff murmured.

Jeff was unsure if Anna was watching since the shades blocked his view of her large brown eyes. He had a strong feeling she was, and that intuition was correct.

Anna was shivering with fascination as she watched on. Jeff centered his eyes on her, causing her shoulders and fingers to twitch. Settling her towel over her lap, Anna toyed with the fabric of her bottoms. She felt a jolt of excitement as she slowly slipped inside them. Her clit was sticky and aroused from her earlier exploit.

Anna gingerly brushed her fingers against her clit, thawing her greenness. After a steady caress, she softly sighed, leaving a slimy collection in her bottoms. Although she felt relief from her masturbation, she still held on to a tinge of jealousy.

"Oh, god, may I cum, sir?" Kate pleaded in a sultry note against his ear, "Mh, uh, I need to cum, sir. Please. Oh, please."

Ignoring her needs, Jeff smiled as he watched Annas' hand shuffling underneath the towel.

Kate toiled harder, grinding against his cock, and brushing her clit against his thick pubes.

"Ooh, please, sir."

Jeff swatted his palm against her ass, "Cum for me."

With his calm order, Kate melted, scattering a generous amount of cream against his cock. "Ooh, shit, yess," she hissed, lapping her tongue against his lips, "I want her to lick my juice off your cock, sir."

"Is that really what you want?" Jeff asked with a hard thrust.

Kate shivered as his cock pumped in and out and clawed her nails against his shoulder.

"Are you going to cum for me again?"

"Ooh, uh, I... yes, sir. Hmm...."

Jeff rolled his palms over her oiled ass and smiled, "That's my good girl," he whispered, removing her from his lap, "That's enough."

"Mmm, please, more, please, sir. I want to be your pet right now, sir."

"Ask nicely," Jeff smirked.

Anna flinched when she heard Kate yap, bark, and squeal. Pulling her fingers away from her clit, she watched Jeff place her on his shoulder. His large palm wiggled her ass. He strolled toward the fence, and they disappeared into the next lawn.

Now that they were gone, Anna felt lonesome. Closing her eyes, she replayed their taboo tryst in her mind, rubbing harshly at her swollen clitoris. She paused when she heard footsteps.

Jeff had come back from out of the enclosure. Had Anna not felt weak from craving an orgasm, she would have leaped up to hide inside the house. But she was frozen, and her heart beat like a drum that matched each step he took toward her.

Anna remained quiet and kept her hands at her side. Bending, Jeff snatched the towel away, pulling up her shirt to reveal her tight black bottoms.

"What are-" Anna groaned, pushing his hands away, "Hmm, Stop."

"Stop pretending like this pussy doesn't want me," Jeff barked, roaming his fingers against her thighs, "Open those fucking legs."

Anna stopped struggling to sigh in pleasure but kept her thighs shut. Jeff pushed them back, and with no more than a whimper, she allowed him to gently caress her sticky cunt.

"Why are you so wet?" he asked in a low whisper, "You get off on watching me fuck?"

Jeff expertly struck her clit. It was unsuspecting, and she bucked up, keeping her eyes on the glass doors.

"Hmm, Ohhh, stop."

Jeff lightly popped his palm against her jaw before grabbing her chin.

"Don't tell me to stop. You'd rather be a dirty maid over here than be with me," he argued, pulling at his trunks and bringing out his shiny pole, "Since you love to clean, you can clean her juice off my cock."

Anna shook her head, disgusted at the thought. But as his palm stroked and his cock rose closer, her mouth watered. She swallowed down her desire, but it was too dense of a feeling to gulp as his fingers struck her love button.

Jeff rolled back against her silky folds, "Come on. Clean it up, little girl."

Anna blamed the tempo he had created against her clit. Biting her lip, she looked toward his handsome scowl.

"Do it, dammit," Jeff ordered, "Or I'll tell your aunt how much you like your uncle's tongue."

With that threat adding a rush, Anna scurried up and wrapped her lips around his swollen head. The taste was tangy, but she slipped her tongue against his mushroom head to savor it.

"You dirty little bitch," Jeff chuckled, "You got so fucking wet watching us, didn't you?"

"Uhhm," she hummed against his shaft before pulling away to groan in ecstasy, "Uh, oooh, oh, yes."

"Keep sucking it."

Nodding, Anna slipped his tainted cock back into her mouth. She suckled his tip, pulling out sweet pre cum and dotting the salty mixture against her tongue.

"You love the taste of pussy on my cock," Jeff cooed.

Anna hummed a reply. She wanted to watch him fuck her again and perhaps lick her pussy clean of his cum. She was ignorant of these ideas, but the taste of his cock and his finger brushing against her clit forced these dirty notions.

Jeff had her worked up enough to attempt a clumsy deep throat, but she soon gagged against his shaft. With wet lips, she pulled back and moaned from his rough finger strokes.

"Put it back in your fucking mouth. You have to lick it all off if you want to cum."

"Ooh, ou, oh, god," Anna wailed before slipping back to his cock.

Her tiny tongue lapped against his shaft, giving vibration with her moans. She was so close to an explosion. She pulled his tip and dipped her tongue repeatedly to get every drop of Kate's juices.

Jeff saw her thighs twitch and her toes curl for a way out. Smiling, he brought his strokes to a teasingly slow fumble that caused her to roll her hips for more. Pulling away from her bottoms, Jeff looked at his slimy digits and brought them to her mouth. Anna suckled his fingers and hummed around his knuckles.

Jeff pulled back. Grasping her curls, he led her to the base of his cock, "Clean it, girl. Don't be shy. You love to clean, and you love pussy."

Anna moaned from his degradation, flicking her tongue against his ball sack. Her tongue darted frantically around his base, connecting to his pubis.

"You love being Daddy's little cuck?"

"Mmmhmm," she mumbled between licks.

"Answer me," Jeff pulled her hair, inching her head back, and popped his palm against her jaw, "You're a little cuck bitch aren't you?"

Anna felt she was out of her mind with lust. The power in his eyes thawed her will to fight. Ignorant of the taboo title, she nodded in agreement at whatever that could be.

"Yes."

"You freaky, little bitch," Jeff chuckled, slipping back to her slippery slit.

Anna clawed at the bars on the chair while her right leg dangled from the side. She looked down as he teased her clit with minor swirls.

"Do you want to cum for me?"

"Yes, uh, yes," Anna moaned, "Ah, God, oh, mmm."

"Be Daddy's good little slut," Jeff urged, slowing his process, "You've got to beg for it."

Her thighs held the most tension she had ever known, and her head throbbed for an end to the pressure.

"Please," she whispered, "Hmm, please. I want to cum."

"Oh, no, no, little girl," Jeff winked, "You can do better than that."

Overwhelmed with the need to cum, Anna forgo her pride and pleaded in a sultry tone.

"Hm, please, Daddy, make me cum."

"Louder."

"Oh, ugh, Daddy, please. Oh please, Daddy." Anna panted, "I want, oh, please, hmm, let me cum on your finger."

"You're my little titty slut," Jeff snickered, "Begging to cum for Daddy."

"Oh, yes, Hmm, yes, I'm your little slut. Uh, Ugh, my God.....

Rolling her hips, Anna reared her head, finding her thrill on the tip of his finger. She slipped down and slumped back in a stack of ecstasy.

"Aw, look at that mess you made. You've been horny without Daddy, haven't you?"

"Oh, my, ooh, mm...."

Arching her spine, Anna wiggled away from his fingers. She looked up at him, unsure what to say or why she had indulged his dirty deeds.

"You know that you still belong to me, little girl," Jeff announced with a grin, brushing her lips with his sticky tips.

Ashamed, Anna laid back and tried not to cringe at what she had done. She wanted to run away, but her legs were too weak to move, and her heart was pounding.

"No," Anna breathed, "I...."

"It's okay, little girl," Jeff chuckled, bending to kiss her forehead, "I know you love me."

Anna scowled as Jeff walked away toward the entrance to his backyard.

"I don't," she announced, but he was gone, and it was too late to argue.

+

-

The following week, Anna turned 21. The following Saturday, the family celebrated with a pool party in the backyard. Grilled meat and a cold pool were enough of a present for Anna on her birthday, but Rod and Cindy had gotten her a few gift cards and a cake.

Anna was hesitant to invite her friend Sasha to her family's house to celebrate, but Cindy insisted she have her friend over.

Sasha was having a great time indulging in all of the beer and booze the couple had. Anna had a few mixed drinks after much convincing from her friend. They lounged in the pool, soaking up the sunshine.

"Oh, fuck," Anna exclaimed, kneeling into the water to hide her bikini-clad body.

"Damn, is that him?" Sasha asked, scanning the tall man as he exited the house.

"Yeah, fucking pervert. You belong to me, little girl," she mocked, deepening her voice, "He's a fucking asshole."

Despite her judgments, Jeff looked terrific, with a hard chest and trunks hugging his carved hips. He made eye contact with her, giving a broad smile, but Anna quickly averted her eyes. She had never seen him get in the pool and hated that he even showed up.

"He ain't ugly. I thought you said he was older," Sasha giggled, "I'll pop this pussy in his mouth."

"He's old as fuck, 39," Anna scrunched her nose.

"Girl, that ain't old. I thought he was 80." Sasha licked her lips.

Anna gazed at his large frame and bit her lip to conceal her wanting. Why did that asshole have to be so hot? Sasha's voice interrupted the nasty notions drifting into her intoxicated mind.

"He was good, right?"

"He was alright, I guess." Anna chuckled and leaned in to whisper, "He spanked me."

"What?" Sasha squealed in excitement, "Girl!"

"Sh!"

"What did it feel like?"

Smiling, Anna shrugged and peeped toward Jeff, mixing a drink by the bar, "Mm, it was weird."

"The first time is usually terrible. You might as well try him again."

"No, ew. Never again. He's mean as fuck to me, and he's such a fucking freak."

"I love a freaky old man. I'll see if I can't distract him from you," Sasha chuckled, "He's hot."

"Yeah, do it," Anna laughed, splashing water at her, "He loves hot girls."

"Anna, you're hot, too. Fucking adorable, I swear."

Anna looked down at her thick thighs and cringed since the water caused them to appear wider than usual, "I'm too big to be hot."

"Guys love your fat ass, girl. You're thick as fuck. Own it. You're a baddie."

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious, and Tre said he might come."

"Really? Did you invite him? Oh, my god, I haven't seen him since I left the tax center."

"He's always asking about you."

"What? Should I change?" Anna asked, pulling down her top to expose more cleavage.

"Hell, no, you are perfect. You are going to get him tonight," Sasha smiled and clicked her glass toward her, "Cheers to Tre drooling over you, babe."

"Cheers!" Anna laughed before chugging her drink.

The mixed drinks slowly made her feel the most relaxed she had felt in months. At this moment, Anna could care less about Jeff and the burden of caring for her cousin.

Cindy returned from the house with a tall, beautifully decorated 3-layer cake. After everyone had sung the signature song, Anna blew out the candles. She giggled at the festivity, having never had many birthday parties growing up.

Anna accidentally dropped the knife, and she cracked up at her clumsiness.

Jeff clenched his jaw. He didn't like that she was tipsy but had noticed her friend kept refilling her glass. The same friend that was slowly stepping closer and closer to him. He backed up into the crowd of Rod's buddies, but Sasha moved to stand beside him.

"You live next door, right?" Sasha asked, moving her waist-length black hair over her shoulder.

Jeff ignored her, moving a step back away from the young woman. Her face turned down, but she stepped back to position herself beside him again.

"I want to see how big your house is," she bit her lip in anticipation of his reply.

He motioned his fingers for her to come closer, bending to whisper in her ear, "Do you know what I want?"

Sasha smiled, reaching up to whisper, "What could that be?"

Jeff chuckled before returning and speaking in his ordinarily deep voice, "I want Anna to cum all over my cock."

Sasha's eyes grew wide at his statement. Moving away from him, she gasped when he grabbed her arm, pulling her back and closer to his chest.

Sasha started to protest, "She doesn't w--

"And I want you to lick it off," he continued in a whisper.

"You're gross."

Quickly Sasha walked away, wanting to stay closer to her friend. She scanned around but didn't see Anna, and when she turned back, Jeff was also gone.

-+

In the bathroom, Anna examined her reflection. She had always been insecure about her body and had started to work out to boost her confidence. Her once chubby middle was beginning to slim, and the high-waisted bottoms hid what was left. Even though it did nothing to hide her ass, she drunkenly eyed her slight cleavage and turned around to glimpse her plump rear.

The door flew open, and Anna choked, seeing Jeff standing in the doorway. Instantly feeling insecure, she put her arms over her chest."

Get out."

"I've seen your little titties before, girl."

Anna brushed against his arm as she went to grab the door knob. Jeff grabbed her wrist.

"No, chill, bro!"

"Bro? What have I told you about calling me that, little girl?"

"You call me worse, slut and cunt. And you call me a bitch all the time. You're a bully."

"I see you are intoxicated. Do you plan on being that way all night?" Jeff asked, shutting the bathroom door.

"Let my hand go, and fuck you! I can do what I want."

Jeff brought a box from behind his back and

Anna stopped struggling when he positioned it in her face.

"Open it and stop being so mean, little one," he groaned.

Snatching the small box, Anna frowned. Her face softened, opening it. She spent a reasonable amount of time examining the expensive jewelry. The diamonds twinkled in the bright bathroom lights.

"Oh, it's so sparkly," she grinned at the opened box.

"Just like you," Jeff beamed

Anna looked up at him, puzzled by the unexpected kindness, then remembered what kind of man he was.

"It's yours. I got it for your birthday," he said over the jumbled thoughts in her mind.

Anna tried to smile but felt uneasy, knowing a gift like this required something in return.

"I'm not fucking you for it," she clarified, closing the box and handing him back his unnecessary gift.

"No, you fucked me for much less."Jeff smirked, touching her chin, "What do you say when someone gives you a gift?"

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"Now, you can tell your slutty friend to stay away from me."

"She's not a slut," Anna scowled, "You're a slut."

"I am not a slut," Jeff remarked.

"Slut, slut, slut, slut, slut-"

"Will you shut up?"

Anna giggled at his loud voice. His smooth transition was even humorous.

Jeff took a deep breath, "All I am trying to say is I don't want your friend, okay?"

"Why? She's hot and skinny. Isn't that what you like?"

"I think you know I got my eye on someone else."

"Hopefully, Kate."

"No, someone even sweeter," he winked, reaching to smack her wet ass playfully.

Anna yelped in surprise. The alcohol warmed her, and the discomfort caused her clit to throb. She eyed his carved stomach, then roamed to a bulge poking from his trunks and smiled.

"You're a slut, Jeffrey."

Despite her name-calling, Jeff noted the most significant smile on her precious face and brushed his fingers against her soft cheek. He knew it was a lustful gaze that the booze provided but enjoyed it regardless.

"You like me, don't you, little girl?" Jeff asked, sliding his palm over her damp curls.

Anna shrugged, enjoying his touch more than she needed to. She giggled as his fingers rubbed against her neck and roamed over her collarbone. His effect on her body was prominent.

"I know you like to watch me fuck." he smiled, "Is that what you want? You want to watch me fuck your friend?"

That afternoon by the pool, watching him fuck his girlfriend had filled her with a thrill. Anna cringed at what she had done after. She backed up and shook off her drunken desire.

Averting her eyes to the box in her hand, Anna smiled, "Thank you for this," she whispered, "It's so nice."

Jeff smiled and used her thick ass to pull her closer. The warmth in her bottoms was sickening now, as well as his dominant clench on her damp bare skin.

"Do you need a birthday kiss?" Jeff asked, raising his brow.

Looking up, Anna shook her head, holding her breath and her mouth agape.

Holding her neck, Jeff bent swiftly down and stuffed his tongue into her mouth. His forceful kiss was delicious, and Anna couldn't fight it. She was overwhelmed and fluttered her tongue around, gently running her palms against the soft hairs on his bearded jaw.

Jeff broke his kiss to bite down on her bottom lip. The pang caused her to smile, and she plunged back to his lips. Pulling her to his waist, he lugged her upon the counter.

Clasping her jaw, he pushed her back, examining her soft features. She stared back with lust-filled eyes that sparked with infatuation. Jeff roughly pulled at her top, sending her tits outside the material.

Anna pushed his head down and grasped a handful of his hair while his tongue lapped at each chocolate morsel.

"Oh, Mm, I want you to lick my pussy," she whimpered.

Jeff chuckled at her intoxicated lust, roaming his hands over her back. He returned to pepper kisses against her neck and sealed the deal.