Bus Stop Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The spare bedroom is yours I suggest you get some sleep and we will talk in the morning." She said.

She showed us to the room, and we pushed two single beds together. We climbed in wearing our underwear and for the second time that day Diane fell asleep in my arms.

I woke around about 10 am the next morning with my arm draped across Diane, my hand was clutching her left breast and her back was pressed against me. I slowly extracted myself from the bed, grabbed my clothes and quietly left the bedroom.

After dressing in the bathroom, I found Jane in the kitchen.

"Spill the beans little brother, what's going on!" She asked.

I told her in as much detail as I could while she made toast and coffee.

"Take her breakfast in bed, she is going to wake up alone in a strange bed and if I was her, I would want you to be there when I opened my eyes." She pushed the tray towards me.

"Giving her the royal treatment?"

"She must mean something to you" she tapped my cheek with her right hand "not every day you elope with someone!"

"Thank you, Jane." I was genuinely touched so I kissed her on the cheek and hugged her.

"Now get your arse upstairs before she wakes up!"

Diane was still sleeping when I set the tray down beside the bed. A gentle kiss on her forehead and she sighed deeply and opened her eyes.

"It wasn't a dream then?" She asked.

"No, we ran away together" I kissed her again "Jane would have me believe that we have eloped!"

"I prefer ran away but eloped sounds romantic" she sat up in the bed and seemed to realise that she still had her underwear on "we didn't do anything in bed last night?"

"Yes, we did, all night long and vigorously at that" she looked a little shocked "we slept."

Di giggled and I placed the tray in front of her.

"Compliments of my big sister."

"Wow! I won't be able to eat all of this!" She looked at the tray of cereal, toast, juice, and coffee.

"Just eat what you can." I sat on the bed next to her while she poured some coffee then tucked into the toast.

We spent that first morning with Jane and the kids, who loved their new aunty. Around 12.30 I received a text message from my dad telling me that Diane's mother had been in touch with the police who had visited them. My parents had explained things and the police were satisfied that nothing illegal had happened. He then told me that perhaps Di should contact her mother by text telling her that she was ok. I let Di read the text, she cried as she did so.

"I don't want to contact her. please don't make me." She sobbed.

"I would never do that, I love you too much. I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to." Both Jane, I and the kids hugged her in till the tears stopped.

I managed to persuade Diane to come for a walk and we spent the afternoon walking around the small-town window shopping. I managed to get some cheap phone chargers for us, and Diane fell in love with a flowery knee length dress on display in a shop, so I suggested she try it on.

"Wow!" The sight of her in the dress took me by surprise. I had become so used to seeing her in jeans "you look fantastic!"

"It's a bit expensive!" She stood in front of a mirror looking at herself.

The dress accentuated her figure, with her long red hair down to just above her perfect ass and pale long legs she looked stunning.

"I can afford it, do you like it?"

"I love it!" Her smile was infectious.

"We'll take it." I said to the assistant.

After Di changed back I suggested we had a drink, so we found a quiet pub.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked.

"Pineapple juice, oh and James please don't spike my drinks this time." She smiled sweetly at me.

"I am so sorry about that. I promise not to do it again."

"You didn't have to get me drunk; I was going to come with you anywhere you wanted to take me." Her smile broadened.

I ordered the drinks.

"I need to nip to the gents, don't go anywhere."

"As if!" She replied.

Whilst I relived myself, I noticed the condom machine on the far wall and after washing my hands I dropped coins in and got 4 of them. Perhaps I was a little optimistic!

When I got back to the table we chatted about things that seemed important to us then finished our drinks and headed back to Janes house, who had cooked a meal for the three of us.

"Now don't take this the wrong way but we need to discuss sex" this comment from Jane stopped us both eating "with the kids in the next room to yours I hope you are quiet?"

"Well" Di started "we haven't yet ...." she left it at that.

"Oh God, I thought perhaps you two had." Jane was shocked

We must have looked like a pair of rabbits caught in bright headlights. Jane recovered her voice first.

"Don't tell me you are both virgins?" She enquired.

Diane nodded her head then Jane spoke again before I could reply.

"Oh lord! When you have finished eating you can go for a walk for half an hour mister " she waggled her finger at me "I need to have a girl to girl talk with Diane."

I took a quick look at Di and wondered if I was as red as she was.

"James are you still a virgin?" Jane was staring at me.

"I am." I replied.

Jane lowered her head in mock exasperation.

"Kids these days!" Her comment broke the embarrassment and we all laughed.

"James all I can tell you is that you must take your time, don't force things" she pointed at us "no laughing!"

Diane grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"That's all I can tell you, just go slowly." Jane looked at us.

We finished eating and I grabbed my jacket to go for my enforced walk. As I reached the front door Diane kissed me.

"I'm sure she won't put me off." She whispered.

I walked around for what seemed to be hours when I received a text message.

"You can come home now J"

When I got back Diane and Jane were drinking red wine.

"We have had an educational chat" Jane poured me a glass "now I just need to have a little chat with you."

Diane got up and left the room kissing me on her way out.

"Wow James" Jane patted the sofa, so I sat next to her "she is so sweet and beautiful!"

"I know."

"Now I am going to ask you what will be embarrassing questions, Okay?"

I nodded.

"I only want to help you two, save you from making the same mistakes everyone has" she paused to let that sink in "Di tells me that she has seen you naked and she is worried about how big you are."

I did not know what to say! Instead of answering I took a large gulp of wine.

"I'm asking because the first time is always painful for the woman, my first time nearly put me off sex for life because it hurt me so much, I even stopped dating the guy!"

How should I reply to her?

"I was lucky when I met Neil" she sipped her wine "he was under six inches long and thin, so he never hurt me."

She was looking at me expecting an answer.

"I'm a little over eight and a half inches long and over 6 inches around."

"Your joking!" She gasped.

I could only shake my head.

"Oh, Christ that poor girl" She mumbled "do you know about foreplay?"

"Of course, I do!" I blurted out.

"Don't be embarrassed" she smiled at me "but you are going to have to get her very wet before you get that monster near her."

I could only nod.

"Are you sure of your size?" She asked.

All the talk about my cock had made me hard.

"Of course, I'm sure!" I protested.

"Stand up." She demanded.

I sheepishly stood facing her.

"Oh fuck!" Her eyes were glued to my crotch.

I sat done in the chair opposite Jane.

"Jesus!" She exclaimed. "Not the little boy I remember!"

We lapsed into silence.

"Listen carefully James" she sat forward "you are going to have be slow, let Diane take control" she gulped her wine before pouring more into her glass "don't force yourself on to her."

"Okay" I sipped my wine "I didn't think I was that big!"

"Oh, you are" she gave me a smile "I just hope you two can be quiet."

We sat deep in thought, then she stood and called Diane who came downstairs and sat on my lap.

"Right" Jane looked a little embarrassed "do not let him near you until you are ready, good and ready!" Jane pointed at Diane.

Diane shifted on my lap, twisting my cock a little.

"Ok" she twisted her ass and looked down at me "are you ok with that James?"

"I will have to be, I don't want to hurt you."

Di twisted a little more and kissed me.

"Oh lord go to bed and keep it quiet!" Jane giggled.

"We will try not to wake the kids." Diane said then stood up.

"I know this going to sound strange but if you can't do it leave it for another day." Jane said before we went upstairs.

When we entered the bedroom, Di was in my arms straight away and kissing me. My hands wandered all over her back and ass as she pressed against me. She pulled away from me and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I like your sister." she began to undress.

"What advice did she give you?" I began unbuttoning my shirt.

"That I had to be very wet and that it will hurt me to start with" She giggled as she pulled her top off "the rest you know. Can I confess something to you?" She stood up and pressed against me.

"Anything, just don't tell me you're a man!" I joked.

We were now both in our jeans. The feeling of her bra clad breasts against me made my cock lurch, I realised that the wine had turned her flirty.

"Jane is worried that you are too big for me, but I have been using things for a while." She whispered.

I slid both my hands up her back until they met her bra strap, I found the catch and undid it.

"What sort of things?" I asked.

Diane moved back a little and dropped the bra on the floor exposing her breasts.

"Promise me that you won't be grossed out?" She pressed against me again.

I could feel her hard nipples pressing into me.

"I promise." My hands were wandering all over her back.

"Well I have used the handle of a hairbrush for years." she paused and looked at me.

"Mmmm."

"And mum has a bowl of hard plastic fruit in the front room, so I stole the biggest of the bananas." She looked at me again.

"I wish I had seen that." I said.

She pulled away from me a little and reached down to undo my jeans, I felt her warm fingers against my stomach, in seconds she had pulled my jeans and boxers down.

"Hello gorgeous" she whispered looking at my hard cock "my banana was not as nice as you."

As she stood up, I put my hands out to remove her jeans, but she was already undoing them. She slowly slid them, and her knickers down then straightened up. For the first time I was looking at her naked body.

"Oh my God!" I whispered, "you are beautiful."

I had seen most of her body before but this was the first time I had seen her completely naked. She obviously kept her bush trimmed, the red hair was short, and I could clearly see her slit through it. Before I could look any closer she had stepped toward me and was pressing her body against me.

"Hello beautiful." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Mmm I love the sound of that, I have wanted this for so long." She whispered.

"I never thought this would happen." I replied.

I could smell her as she began to get wet and I could not wait to taste her, I began to tease her by running my fingers along her back, down around her perfect ass before bringing them back up again. I enjoyed listening to her breathing get heavier as she anticipated my next move. She pulled away from me and sat on the edge of the bed, so I knelt in front of her. She had a longing look on her face or perhaps it was lust. My hands were resting on her thighs as she lay back and I spread her legs open. Her pussy looked good enough to eat. Her trimmed pubic hair was glistening with her juice and I so wanted to lick her, my hands were either side of that trimmed red triangle by now, her legs spread wide and I could see her pussy lips so I moved my thumbs downward until one of them slipped into her moist slit making her gasp.

"Oh yes" she hissed "don't stop!"

I moved closer between her legs, and the smell of her sex filled my mind. Pushing my face between her thighs I licked her from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top, spreading her deep pink lips apart with my tongue and then I stopped to suck on her hard clit.

"Oh my God!" She moaned.

She tasted so delicious that I just could not help myself. My tongue played around her pussy lips, and I kissed her opening before I licked it. She began squirming and her rapid breathing began to excite me even more! Slowly, I inserted my finger into her and Diane gasped, I felt her hands grab my head as her pussy squeezed my finger. Slowly moving it in and out of her, I began to suck on her clit again, using my tongue to flick it. I wanted to make Diane come and for the first orgasm I gave her to be mind blowing. The faster my finger fucked her tight pussy and the harder I sucked on her clit, the more she wiggled and squirmed against me. Her quiet moaning was the sexiest sound I had ever heard, and I knew I was doing something right.

"Oh my God James, I'm coming." She panted.

I sucked her clit hard and dragged my tongue across it pressing down as hard as I could. At the same time I twisted my finger from left to right, she suddenly made a strange "Ooofffff" sound as if she had been punched and had the wind knocked out of her, then her legs slammed around my head as my finger was gripped tight. She lifted her ass up and pushed into my face as her vaginal walls fluttered around my finger, gripping then relaxing.

With a hissing sound she slowly lowered her ass back down and relaxed her legs. I flicked my tongue across her clit.

"Stop!" She gasped.

I gently pulled my sopping wet finger out making her gasp. Diane's body was quivering as she panted, greedily gulping air as if she had been running.

"Oh my God!" She whispered, "I don't think I can move."

I stood and drank in the sight of her. Beads of sweat were dotted on her face and chest. Her pink nipples were so hard the areola were puckered into little ridges around them. Without thinking I bent and kissed the left one.

"Ohh!" She turned to look at me "wow!"

I moved a little and kissed her gently on the lips.

"I want you." She whispered.

I stood and grabbed my jeans then pulled a condom out of the pocket.

"I got this earlier" I showed her "I didn't know if you were on the pill?"

"No, I wasn't allowed" She propped herself up on her elbows "sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry!" I smiled at her before ripping the pack open.

I had never put a condom on before. I placed it on the end of my cock, but I could not get it to unroll.

"I think you need to squeeze the air out of the little bit at the end." Di began to giggle.

I was trying to get the air out of the end and unroll it at the same time, but the dam thing would not budge! By now Diane was giggling uncontrollably which set me off. My poor cock began to shrivel as it did I flopped down beside Diane and we lay there shaking with laughter.

"I'm sorry James" she was wiping tears from her face "but that was so funny."

"It was." I agreed.

We lay close together on the bed.

"I hope Jane isn't waiting for me to scream in agony." Diane whispered.

For some reason, the thought of my sister laying in her bed listening to us made my cock jump to attention. I felt Di move next to me.

"Hello beautiful" she was looking at my now hard cock "oh sod the condom!" She whispered.

She threw her leg over me, planted her lips against mine and I felt her wet pubic hair against my cock, I tried to break the kiss to warn her to be careful but she had pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could feel her pressing down against my erection then she slid along it and I felt the warmth of her hand wrap around me before she placed the swollen head of my cock against her opening. I resisted the urge to lift my hips and push into her. Slowly she pushed against my cock and I felt the head pop into her making both of us gasp breaking the kiss.

"Yes!" Diane whispered.

Slowly she pushed down and I felt my cock slid deeper and deeper into Diane. She pulled up a little and I wanted to push my hips up but before I could move, she began to push down again, slowly a little at a time my cock was surrounded by her tight, hot pussy.

"Oh! Oh!" She gasped against my cheek "ooohhhhh God!"

I felt her squeeze my cock, the whole of my cock before she began shuddering making a low noise that got louder.

"Shhhhh!" I whispered.

"I can't James!" she hissed before lifting herself up on her hands "Oh my God!"

Her eyes were wide, and she had the sweetest smile on her face.

"That feels incredible" She said quietly "it feels as if you are completely filling me, stretching me ohhhhhh!"

I could not think of anything to say in reply, so I lifted my hands and placed them on her tits, the feeling of her hard nipples pressing into my palms was unbelievable.

"If you do that I may come again!" She whispered.

"What twice?" I began to squeeze her tits before pinching her nipples.

"No that would make three!" She smiled.

I thrust my hips up slowly making her gasp and throw her head back.

"Oh yes!" She mumbled.

As I pushed my hips into the bed, she lifted a little before we pushed back against each other. The feeling of my cock sliding up inside her was like nothing I had ever felt before. As our hips met, she gasped.

"Are you ok, I don't want to hurt you?"

"You are not hurting me, definitely not hurting me, don't stop!" She said.

We began to fuck, slowly picking up speed, I was desperately holding back, I wanted to make her cum for a third time and was thinking of anything other than what we were doing, however my cock had other ideas.

"Di I'm coming!" I warned her.

"Don't stop, please don't stop!" She gasped.

"I'm going to cum in you!" I whispered gasping for breath.

"Cum in me, oh please cum in me!" She hissed.

I couldn't hold back, and the first surge boiled out of me, it felt hot as it shot out of the end of my cock, then a second pulse erupted out of me. Di made her "Oooofffff" noise and I felt her vagina grip my cock tightly then her body began shuddering, the third pulse from my cock was even better than the first it felt as if a massive wave had boiled out of me, it was so good I moaned loudly, another pulse and another took my breath away, Di had her head back making a strange gargling noise and still my cock was filling her. By the sixth or seventh time the intensity lessened until I was spent.

We remained locked together for some time, my hands were pulling Diane's hips against me while she had her head thrown back panting. She slowly looked down at me then lowered herself down on top of me.

"That was....." I searched for the right word.

"I know." She murmured.

"Are you okay?" I put my arms around her.

"Oh yes, yes" she lifted her head and kissed me "I love you."

She settled down on top of me, I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you too." I whispered.

As we lay together, I distinctly heard the click of a door close.

I have no idea how long we were linked together by my cock, but I awoke with the sensation of it sliding slowly out of Diane who woke at the same time.

"Hi" She kissed me.

"Hello beautiful."

"We fell asleep" she giggled "I don't believe I feel asleep with you inside me!"

"You weren't alone" I kissed her "I can't think of a better way to fall asleep."

"I hate to spoil this, but I really need to use the loo."

"So do I." I ran my hands along her back.

Di moved and my soft cock finally popped out of her.

"Oh my word!" She reached between us and cupped her pussy "there's gallons of it James!"