Bus Stop Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stood, I could see long strands of my ejaculation dripping between her fingers. With her free hand she grabbed at the clothing on the floor and jammed something against herself before leaving for the bathroom still naked.

A couple of minutes passed before she returned. I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom myself. As I left the bathroom, Janes bedroom door was slightly open, and I was a little taken aback to find my sister sitting on the edge of the bed talking to Di.

"That's ok" She said to Di and stood "You can't walk around like that little brother, you will scare the life out of the kids."

She walked out.

"What was that all about?" I asked Diane as I got into bed.

"She wanted to know if you had hurt me, she was happy that you hadn't."

Diane pressed against me as I wrapped my arms around her.

"If I had the energy, I'd do it all over again." I whispered.

"I think I am going to be a bit sore tomorrow" Di lightly kissed my cheek "so let's wait until tomorrow night tiger."

She snuggled against me.

"Don't you think it's weird that Jane is so interested?" I asked her.

"I think it's sweet that she is worried about me" she turned around to face me "after all she thinks you are too big."

"Not too big for you I hope?"

"Just right for me." She snuggled against me.

I pulled her close and turned off the bedside light.

I awoke to the feeling of someone kissing me.

"Mmmm hello." Diane whispered.

"Good morning my love." I replied.

She had the sweetest smile which mesmerised me.

"I think we should get up, I don't want to, but we should." She muttered.

"Mmm I need the loo." I told her.

We got out of bed and I looked through the pile of clothes for my boxers.

"Erm I used them last night to stop the flood." Diane told me ruefully.

I pulled my jeans on instead and headed to the bathroom. Di caught up with me grabbed my hand and we entered at the same time.

"Ladies first!" Diane said.

She was wearing a long top that just covered her ass. She immediately plopped down on the toilet and began to pee. I sat on the edge of the bath and was amazed at what was happening.

"What?" She asked.

"I've never been in a bathroom while someone pees!"

"After last night I can't see what we have left to hide!" She smiled at me, she finished "do you want me to flush?"

"May as well save water!" I giggled.

As I urinated Diane sat on the bath watching. When I finished, I pulled a few pieces of paper off the roll and wiped the end of my cock. This fascinated her, so I told her I preferred to do this than shake it. Di washed herself while I watched. When it was my turn I pulled my jeans down to clean myself and Di sat forward to watch as I cleaned my cock, pulling the foreskin back to wash the head. As I finished, she grabbed the towel and gently dried me.

"I'll wash you next time." She whispered.

We dressed and Di put on her new dress.

"We better get downstairs before I strip you naked and make love to you."

She giggled and blew a kiss at me as we left the bedroom. When we got downstairs Jane asked us if we were ok and what our plans for the day were. I told her that we would have to get clothes as soon as possible.

"Why don't you borrow the car and pick your stuff up?"

She said she would arrange to put me on her insurance If I helped cover the cost and fuel we could use it.

"I don't want to go home." Diane said.

"We will get my stuff, you don't have to go anywhere near your mothers, I have enough to money saved to buy what you need."

This claimed her down.

Jane made the calls and I would be insured from 9am the next morning. Later that day Di asked me to sit with her as she turned her phone back on. There were over 20 voicemails waiting. She started with the first.

"Diane, where are you?" Her mother.

"Diane I'm getting very worried, call me!" Again, her mother, the first 15 were from her, they started out anxious then angry and back again.

"It's that lad isn't it? I know who he is, and I will phone his parents!"

The next was from the police, the officer gave her details.

"Your mother has been in touch with us and we have spoken to James's parents. We have been assured that you have left of your own free will but could you ring me when you can just so I can let your mother know you are safe?"

Di was silently crying.

"Diane, I need to know you are safe. I love you, please phone me." Her mother again.

"What have I done? I didn't mean to force you away from me, but it looks like I have. I only wanted the best for you, I hope you are safe." I took the phone out of her hands and ended the call to the voicemail. Di wiped tears from her eyes.

"I think you should call the police to let them know you are ok." I suggested

I had written the details down and handed them to her and watched as she made the call. I was surprised when she put the phone on speaker, it took a brief time before the WPC spoke, she asked lots of questions and seemed satisfied that all was well.

"I think you need to speak to your mother, she is very worried and upset."

"I don't think I can just yet." Di replied.

"Do you want me to tell her that I have spoken to you?"

"Yes, please but tell her that I will have my phone turned off, I just can't face her yet."

"Ok" I could hear her typing in the background "is there anything you need?"

"I would like some of my clothes, but I don't want to go home to pick them up."

The officer than arranged for them to be picked up and we could collect them the next day. After finishing the call Diane's mood was lifted. She had become very clingy and was never more than an inch from my side. The three of us spent some time talking while the kids played.

"I don't want you both to think I'm prying, but you are using protection I hope?" Jane asked.

"Ahhh" Diane said, "we planned on it, but things didn't go to plan."

"Don't tell me monster here shredded the condom?" Jane giggled.

"No, we tried putting it on but" she paused "well did you hear us laughing?"

Jane nodded.

"Well after we had cuddled for a bit, I couldn't help myself." Diane finished.

Her face was almost as red as her hair.

"Can I suggested you get to your doctors tomorrow, they will provide the morning after pill and ask about going on the pill."

"I will Jane." Diane replied.

We lapsed into silence for a few minutes.

"What do you guys have planned." Jane asked.

"I thought we could go for a walk and I could show Di the bluebell woods."

"I mean long term!"

"Oh." My mind was suddenly blank.

"We will have to start looking for our own place." Di said.

Her statement took me by surprise. The thought of getting a place to call home, that would be ours, seemed strange but exciting at the same time.

"I will have to find a job as soon as I can." I followed up.

"Listen, look for jobs, get registered at the local doctors but don't rush to find your own place, you can stay here for a while yet."

"Thank you, Jane." We ended up a group hug.

"However," Jane said in a mock tone "loud sex will result in eviction!!"

"Please landlady, can your brother still take me to the bluebell wood to play?" Diane's little girl voice made me laugh.

"Just a couple of rules, don't break him, no grass stains and back before dark." Jane replied.

I put my arms around my sister and kissed her on the cheek, put my lips near her ear and whispered.

"Thank you, Jane, I owe you big time."

"You do owe me big time and someday I will collect, now go for your walk!"

The woods were about a mile and a half outside the town.

"What was the whispering for?" Di asked as we walked along.

I had my arm around her, and her right hand had found its home in my back pocket.

"I just wanted her to know that I appreciated what she has done for us."

She did not reply but pulled herself against me. We walked in silence for a while until a white van passed us and the passenger wolf whistled.

"Cheeky bugger!" Diane said.

"If I we're him and saw you for the first time I would do the same!"

"Flatterer!"

"Sexy."

"Smoothie."

We giggled and I pulled her closer. The woods were deserted so we followed a path that I knew would lead us deep into the trees. I knew where I was leading her, and we entered a clearing that was carpeted in blue.

"Oh wow" Di exclaimed "it's beautiful, magical!"

She moved to one side of the path and leaned against a tree. I pulled my phone out and snapped a photo of her. She was in a shaft of sunlight looking slightly up, her left foot was lifted against the tree which pushed her knee up.

"Did you just take my picture?"

"Yes." I walked over to show her.

"Why?"

I held the phone out to her.

"Because you look fantastic!"

"Oh, that doesn't look like me, that's a great photo" paused looking around the clearing "It's beautiful!"

"It is." I replied looking at her.

"I mean this place!" She chuckled.

"I know what you mean and what I am looking at is beautiful!"

She was looking at me, so I stepped towards her and kissed her gently. She turned me and pushed me back against the tree and pressed against me. Her hands began fumbling at my jeans.

"I thought you were going to be sore?" I whispered.

She smiled before kissing me. She suddenly bent down and stepped out of her knickers and pulled my jeans down just enough to release my rapidly hardening cock. In one quick movement I was deep inside her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. We began to fuck like we were obsessed. It was just sex for the sake of it, she was on the tip of her toes, so I bent my knees a little and as soon as I did, we picked up speed.

"I'm coming!" Diane looked surprised.

"Yes, let me feel you."

I began pushing into her as hard and deep as I could the only sound in the clearing was the slap of skin on skin and the wet sound of my cock sliding in and out of Di who came seconds after I spoke, I felt her stiffen then her vagina clamped around my cock and her whole body seemed to vibrate as she let out a long "Ooffff" I continued slamming into her pussy, intent on fulfilling my need I actually felt my balls pulling up and like the night before I felt the cum starting to pulse up through my cock.

"Oh fuck...!" I groaned.

Diane pushed her hips hard against me pushing my cock as deep it could go.

At the same time, she whispered, "Oh god yes!"

She had the sexiest smile I had ever seen, and her eyes were wide open. She kissed me as my cock finished throbbing inside her.

"That was fantastic!" Diane said.

I was catching my breath, so I leaned forward and kissed quickly.

"I love the feeling of you inside me!" She giggled.

"I'm glad you do, can I stay inside you for ever?"

"If you could I'd let you" she smiled "we do have a little problem, I have nothing to wipe myself with and I don't want to put the only pair of knickers I have back on until I have!"

I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a wad of tissues, I was rewarded with another kiss before Diane pulled away from me and my softening cock left her body I then watched as Di stooped and long strings of my cum dribbled out of her.

"Where does this all come from James?"

"I have saved it all up for you." I joked.

Diane began wiping herself clean, luckily, I had enough tissue in the other pocket to wipe my cock off.

We returned to Jane's and spent the rest of the day with her and the kids. That night Di and I lay in each other's arms naked.

"Last night was fantastic" Diane had her head on my chest "but in the woods, I just couldn't help myself, I didn't want it to end."

I pulled her closer. She had her left leg across mine and I could feel her pubic hair against me.

"Perhaps it was the idea of getting caught?" I suggested.

"It could be" she moved a little "I'm tired so I hope you don't want to do anything tonight." She whispered.

"I just want to hold you all night." I replied.

"Mmmmmm"

"Diane, I love you." I murmured.

"And I love you, I think I had better see about the morning after pill tomorrow!"

I drifted off to sleep but was awoken several times. Once Diane grabbed my cock in her sleep and held it tight, another time I woke up with her tit pressed against my face, so I sucked her nipple into my mouth before drifting back into a deep sleep. We were woken up by my niece and nephew bouncing on the beds. They were followed by Jane.

"You two need to be up soon, I will take these two to school and then you can have the car."

I was still pressed against Di, which was a good thing as my morning wood felt like a forest and I did not want the kids to see it.

"James shave for goodness sake your stubble is looking like a poor man's beard" Jane reached over and tugged some facial hair "there are razors and shaving foam in the bathroom."

She took the kids downstairs.

"You do need to shave" Diane rolled over and kissed me then grabbed my cock "should I to expect you to be this hard every morning?"

"No not every morning, just every second you are near me."

"Mmmmm, I like the sound of that" she pulled away from me "come on let's get washed."

We entered the bathroom and went through the same routine as the day before. I washed myself and stood naked at the sink to shave. Diane was sitting on the loo watching. As I washed the disposable razor, she ran her fingers through my pubic hair.

"Have you ever shaved or trimmed yourself?" She asked.

"No, never thought about it."

"Would you let me trim you?" She was gently teasing some of the hair to its full length.

I watched for a while.

"I think it would look so much nicer." She said.

"Ok." I felt a little dubious.

Diane looked in a little basket and found some small scissors.

"Stand in the bath and wet your hair."

I grabbed the shower and briefly used it. Di set to with the scissors trimming the thick hairs above my cock before moving to my balls. Her hand felt hot but gentle and I was soon rock hard.

"Wow!" She stood back to see the results "that looks so much better!"

I looked down but as I did Diane grabbed the mirror and held it in front. I had to admit that It looked so much better.

"I see what you mean."

Before I could move Di had grabbed the soap and was washing the whole area. She grabbed the shaving foam and began lathering me up.

"Di I'm not sure about this." I protested.

She stopped and looked at me.

"Please, I think you will look so sexy and if you don't like it, it will grow back." She said.

I thought about it for a short time.

"Oh, go on then."

It took Diane around ten minutes of careful work with the razor, pulling my cock and balls this way and that not once did she draw blood. She turned the shower on and washed me.

"Oh wow!" She whispered.

She pulled me towards her out of the bathtub then her hands were all over me and her lips were stuck to mine. She pushed me against the wall.

"Fuck me James!" She whispered.

I put my hand between her legs, and it was soaked instantly, it was amazing how wet she was I pulled her towards me, but the bathroom was too small.

"On the mat." I told her.

Diane tried to but there's was very little room, I had dropped to my knees in anticipation. Di then got up on her knees, placed her crossed arms on the edge of the bathtub and spread her legs. The view from behind took my breath away. Her anus was as pink as her pussy and nipples, I shuffled forwards and ran my hand under her pussy then dragged it, soaking upwards over her anus.

"Oh God that's good." She murmured.

Placing my knees between hers I guided my cock into her waiting hot opening.

"Ohhhh god" she whispered as I slowly pushed forward "Please just fuck me."

I grabbed her hips and began fucking her, conscious of the fact that Jane and the kids were downstairs I tried to be as quiet as I could, the only sound was my hips now slapping against Diane's arse. I looked down and watched my glistening cock as it entered her. For some reason her arse hole caught my attention, as I pulled out it opened and closed as I pushed in. I pulled my hands up from her hips and grabbed her ass cheeks, a little at a time I moved my hands towards her arse, then I rubbed my thumb down her ass crack and several things happened at the same time.

She pushed back hard against my cock which was completely engulfed by her, she made her "Oofff" sound as she came, her pussy squeezed around my cock and the end of my thumb slid into her arse, she collapsed against me and began convulsing.

"Oh god!" She whispered.

I could not hold back, she had pushed back so much that I seemed to be supporting her with my cock. I exploded inside her.

She yelped as my cock throbbed, each time I shot into her she yelped.

I felt my cock shift and slide deeper into Diane making us both moan. I couldn't move, Di was collapsed against my legs pinning me down and the bathroom was too small to roll her off.

"James, I think you have killed me!" She said after a few minutes.

"What a way to go!" I quipped.

I slowly pulled my thumb out of her ass.

"Why did you do that?" She was pulling herself up and off my cock.

"Sorry I didn't mean to, I just wanted to stroke you."

"Don't be sorry, you can do that again" she stood up "it felt incredible!"

I stood and was glad to get off my knees. Di pressed against me.

"Maybe next time I will get a finger inside you?"

"I hope so." She kissed me.

"I think we need to wash again and get ready!" I kissed her.

"Mmmmm."

We washed and dressed, by the time we got downstairs Jane was just leaving to drop the kids off at school.

As we were eating Diane receive a text saying that her clothes had been delivered to a police station near to where her mother lived.

After Jane got back, we set off. We picked up Diane's stuff first then drove to the doctors that Diane was registered at. She asked me to wait in the car for her and after a 20-minute wait, she came out.

"All done." She waved a prescription at me.

After collecting it we drove to my parents' house. My mother made a massive fuss of Diane, who had seemed down. After some lunch we drove back. About a mile away from Jane's Di spotted a notice "Drivers wanted."

"Why don't you pop in now?" She suggested.

After a quick chat I was asked to go for an interview the next day. By the time we had unloaded out stuff it was time for Jane to get the kids.

Diane was so relaxed and happy for the rest of the day, it was blissful. That night as we got ready for bed, she sorted through her clothes looking for something to sleep in.

"I have nothing that's sexy!" She protested.

"As you are is sexy enough, we can shop tomorrow." I replied.

As I began to undress, she continued rummaging through her clothes until she threw her arms up in frustration.

"I give up!"

"Get undressed and come to bed." I slipped under the duvet.

She quickly undressed.

"Wow!" I whispered.

"You like?" She pirouetted "really like?"

"Wow, no clothing can improve on your beauty."

She got in beside me and snuggled into my arms.

"I am so tired" she turned over and pushed against me "I hope you know I love you?"

"I do and I hope you know that I love everything about you and every inch of you." I kissed the back of her neck before turning off the light.

I was woken up by Diane's hands wandering all over my back and her kissing my shoulders.

"Please wake up!" She whispered.

I rolled over to face her.

"Mmm I'm wide awake now."

"I want you!" She pressed against me.

I felt her hand between us then she wrapped her wet hand around my waking cock. Before I knew what was happening, she had rolled over so that her back was towards me, bent forward a little then began to push my still semi flaccid cock inside her.