Bus Stop Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Di quickly straddled me then sat up.

"I would start this way." she smiled sexily.

She ran her hands slowly up her body, when she reached her tits, she cupped them. I lifted my hands, but she slapped them.

"No" she wriggled her hips grinding down on my cock. "No touching until I say so."

She put her hands on her hips and began to slowly feel her body, again she cupped her tits, this time she began rubbing two fingers against her nipples. Her right hand travelled down her body settling over the smooth skin between her spread legs.

"That feels nice!" She whispered.

Di then lifted her top off, it was the first time I had seen her naked since I had shaved her.

"Di, please stand up?" I asked.

She reluctantly climbed off me and stood at the side of the bed.

"Wow!" I swung my legs over and sat looking at her.

She spun slowly lifting her arms placing her hands at the back of her neck, as she stretched her left breast almost vanished.

I never thought she could look sexier.

"I hope you aren't sore anywhere?"

"Now you mention it you could apply some more cream" She moved closer to me "It's one my bedside table."

I reached across the bed and grabbed the pot. When I sat back up Diane had her back to me and had spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Can you do it this way?"

I dipped my fingers into the gloop then began gently spreading it on her.

"Just smear it on." Di sighed.

"How does that feel?"

"I don't know what's nicer, the cream or your fingers."

"You really like me touching you there?"

"I do" she turned to face me "If you don't want to touch me, I will understand."

"I would and will do anything that you enjoy my love."

"Ohh, I love to have my ears caressed" I stood and began running my fingers over them "and my neck" I traced my fingers around her neck "and my shoulders .....and up and down my back.....and just above my boobs......and down my arms....."

She was covered in goosebumps.

"Sit down James."

I did as I was told. She turned away from me squatting then grabbed my cock. I felt the head slide inside her then she lifted slightly, and I felt her move it a little.

"Remember what happened last time!" I said.

"How can I forget. She replied, "I lost count of haw many times you made me come."

I felt her anus open around me but only a little of my cock slid into her before she pulled up.

"That's as far as I can get it"

I felt her move and the warmth of her pussy envelope my cock.

"Oh, that's good!" She settled down on to my lap.

I pulled the muscles around my ass making my cock throb inside her and she reciprocated by squeezing tightly around me.

"Can we do this on the bed?" She asked getting up.

My wet cock slapped against my stomach as I nodded at her and she lay down then pushed her ass up.

"James, would you see how many fingers you can get into me?"

"If you are not too sore, I'll try?"

"I think I will be okay, will you try please?"

I ran the fingers of my left hand over her pussy to lubricate them then slid my forefinger into her tight little arse as far as it could go making sure my ring and little finger slid along her pussy. I pulled it out slightly a few times. before I pulled it out completely and added another finger, slowly sliding them in and out a few times. She began breathing heavier and pushing back against

"How many is that?" She panted.

"Just two, more?"

"Yes!"

I pulled both of them out then pushed three fingers slowly into her. When I had three fingers fully inserted into her rectum, she groaned as she gyrated her hips against my fingers. She then spasmed as an orgasm ripped through her body. The feeling of her ass trying to push my fingers out was turning me on so much! She dropped her head down onto the bed leaving her ass sticking up. I waited until her climax ended.

"Ready for more?"

She grabbed the pillow and shoved her head into it then nodded. Slowly I spread my fingers apart stretching her anus open. I could hear her muffled yelling which was followed by her ooofff as she came again, her whole body was shuddering, her hips pushing back. I was determined to open her as far as I could, so I pulled my fingers lower and kept spreading them.

I suddenly realised that I had been wanking myself with my right hand. As she relaxed her anus, I could feel the start of my orgasm. I leaned forward and in a quick movement pulled my fingers out and shoved my cock in as far as I could.

Diane yelped into the pillow; her anus tried to push my cock out making me cum.

"Yes!" Her muffled yell sounded ecstatic!

I stayed still as I pumped my cum into her, terrified I would hurt her. We were locked together for a while until my cock started to shrivel.

"That was fantastic." she murmured.

"It didn't hurt?" I could feel my spent dick getting softer.

"No" she lifted herself on her hands "I need the toilet but wait!"

She grabbed a hand full of tissues.

"Ok."

I pulled out of her and she rammed her hand over her ass and rolled off the bed.

"Can you put my dressing gown over me?"

I grabbed it and followed her into the bathroom where we washed.

The first couple of days flew by as I got used to my new job. The guy assigned to assess me, Gary, was brilliant. The two days were fun and with his help I soon mastered the daily routine of loading the van correctly for the route and we had become friends by the end of the second day.

By the third week I was told that I could use the van to get to and from work.

One day I had to parcels to deliver to an adult store. The owner was a middle-aged woman who was friendly and very chatty. The displays of vibrators caught my eye.

"Looking to treat your girl?" She asked after signing my PAD.

"I'd love to get her one" I was peering closely "she loves anal, but I have no idea which to choose!"

I didn't realise I had spoken out load and was embarrassed that I had.

"Oh, that's easy the slimline blue is what you need!" She was completely business like in her reply.

She pulled a box off a shelf, opened it, and put a metallic blue vibrator in my hand. It was slim and smooth, around six inches long and tapered to a small rounded point.

"This is great for girls who love anal play." she switched it on.

It was almost silent but the vibrations it produced were powerful.

"I'll throw in a tube of KY and an anal cleansing kit."

Without much thought I pulled my wallet out and paid.

That night Di experimented with her gift and she must have had 4 orgasms before I came!

Weeks went by and we seemed to settle into a routine until I returned home, and Di told me she had seen a part furnished flat in the town. She seemed so enthusiastic about it so I rang to see if we could look at it. The owner told me that it was going to be redecorated. We arranged a viewing the next week.

I had been thinking about My relationship with Diane and decided to propose. I found an engagement ring and decided to propose during dinner on the Friday evening.

My nerves were getting the better of me. Even the kids thought I was in well!

"James is there something wrong?" Di asked at one point.

I saw this as my chance, stood and then dropped to my knee.

"Diane, I love you with all my heart and want to be at your side for the rest of my life, will you marry me?" I held out the box with the ring in.

There was a collective gasp from the table and silence from Diane. I looked up at her face holding my breath.

She was looking between the ring and my face, it felt like long minutes, long slow minutes before she spoke.

"Yes...oh yes James!" She dropped to her knees and pulled me into a kiss.

Jane, Marie, and Adrian started clapping and cheering making me jump, I had forgotten they were there!

I was so happy, so glad that the rest of the evening was a blur, but I do remember Diane's happy grin.

However, in bed that night Di was looking at the engagement ring and looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I was worried she had changed her mind.

"Promise me you won't be angry?"

My heart sank.

"Ok." I replied.

"I wish I could tell mum" she looked at me "I would love her to know."

"Phone her" I was so relieved but worried how her mother would react "it's only just gone 10, will she be awake?"

"I think she will be" she paused "will you be okay with that?"

I leaned in to kiss her and at the same time grabbed her phone placing it in her hands.

"Call her. I can wait downstairs if you want?"

"No, I want you here."

I settled back as she found the number in her contacts.

"Diane?" Her mother sounded anxious.

"Hello mum."

"Oh my God, are you alright!" She sobbed.

"I'm fine, I'm great" she listened "are you ok?"

"Better for hearing you my baby. How are you? Is James treating you well?"

"I am mum, James is fantastic, he treats me like a princess."

"I am so glad, are you happy?" She asked.

"I am, I can't express how happy I am."

Tears were slowly rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh baby, I'm so pleased!"

"Mum, James asked me to marry him tonight."

I heard her mother catch her breath.

"Have you said yes?"

Diane's face dropped a little.

"Of course, I have, I love him, and I know he loves me."

"I am glad, congratulations my little girl" Diane's smile looked beautiful "Is James there with you?"

"He is, he persuaded me to call you."

"Give him a hug and kiss from me, give him my apologies and tell him I was wrong about him."

I nodded.

"I have." Di replied.

"I'd love to see you both, Tony is missing you so much."

"I'd love to see you both as well!"

"Keep chatting I won't be a moment." I whispered to Di.

I grabbed my dressing gown and walked to Janes bedroom. After knocking I entered and asked if we could borrow the car for the next day, Jane agreed.

I returned and as I slid into bed next to Diane I whispered in her ear.

"We have the car tomorrow."

"Mum can we visit tomorrow?"

"Oh yes!" She almost shouted "that would be fantastic, how will you get here and what time?"

"James will drive up and any time you like?"

"The earlier the better, I'd love you to stay over?"

"Jane needs the car on Sunday to take the kids to Neil's." I said.

"We can't stay over mum; James's sister needs her car on Sunday."

"Another time then. I'm looking forward to tomorrow" there was a pause "I love you Diane and am so happy for you, for both of you."

Diane sobbed as they said goodbye and she ended the call.

She spent that night wrapped around me.

When we arrived on Saturday morning, her mother was a little cool towards me and was full of questions mostly about my job, were we looking for our own place, would we consider moving back to our home town, but after an hour or two she seemed to be accepting me.

All too soon the day was over, and I watched as Diane and her mum hugged. As they parted her hugged me.

"I am so pleased that you and Diane are talking again." I said quietly.

She pulled away slightly and looked at me.

"Thank you, James, or perhaps I should be calling you son?"

"After the wedding would be more appropriate surely?" I joked.

She giggled; I was amazed at how much her laugh sounded like Diane's.

"You drive safely, son!" She released me.

After more goodbyes and a few tears, we drove home.

The next day Jane took the kids to Neil's so he could take them on a two-week holiday. This gave Diane and I a few hours alone.

The week flew by. All my work friends and the company bought engagement presents and two of the office girls I collected my paperwork from every morning joked that they hated Di for "taking me off the market" one of them was in her late 40's and married!

Gary told me that it was time for me to settle down and develop a beer belly!

On the Friday I returned home to an empty house. Jane had left a note that just read "Gone shopping."

I made myself a hot drink and wandered upstairs to change.

There was an envelope on the bed with my name on it. I opened it and found the engagement ring inside.

"James

This is the hardest thing I have ever done.

Things have been moving so fast recently, too fast. The idea of getting our own place, getting engaged and the thought of marriage have sent me into a place I do not like. I honestly think that if we marry it will be a disaster.

I need to think about my future and where I want to be, but all I can see is two divorced bitter people in a few years.

I need some time alone everything is confusing me.

I am sorry.

Diane."

I read the letter repeatedly feeling empty and angry. I was so engrossed that when Jane shook my shoulder I jumped in shock before handing her the letter.

"Oh no" she put her arms around me "I am sorry James."

We hugged for a few minutes, my silent tears soaking her shoulder.

"I need to phone her." I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

The call went to answering service.

"Diane, I need to......please phone me as soon as you get this we need to talk; I need to know what I have done."

I hung up.

"Come on, you really need to eat." Jane said.

She cooked something that I ate, but it could have been anything. She also opened a bottle of red wine, this was followed by two more, I was soon drunk.

"Fuck her." I said vehemently.

"You did and regularly." Jane replied making me giggle.

"Tomorrow I'm taking all her stuff back and dumping it at her mothers."

"No, you're not, you are drunk and not driving anywhere!" Jane pointed at me.

"I can still pack her stuff ready!" I got to my feet and went to the bedroom, Jane followed me carrying two glasses of wine.

I pulled out all of Diane's clothes and stuffed them into bags. I then emptied the drawers of her underwear and make up. In the top drawer I found her vibrator.

"That's going in the bin!" I said before throwing it on the bed.

It landed next to Jane, who picked it up and looked closely at it. I plopped into the only chair in the room and looked at her.

"Are you really going to throw this away?" She asked.

"Yup!"

"Can I have it?" She asked.

"Be my guest, try it out and see what you think." I giggled drunkenly.

Jane stood up, pulled her knickers down and lay back on the bed, it was as if I was not in the room. Without a word she turned the vibrator on and placed the tip against her slit, moving it slightly as if searching for her clitoris.

She began to work the vibrator up and down each time going all the way to her tight little asshole and then back up to her swollen clit. She made little whimpering sounds and occasionally let out a soft moan.

I could not take my eyes off my sister.

I watched as she used the vibrator to pleasure herself in front of me. My cock was as hard as steel, and I knew I desperately needed to relive myself.

Suddenly Jane stopped, sat up and quickly stripped her clothes off, in seconds she was naked and back on the bed where she continued.

Her right hand was gripping the vibrator and her left was squeezing her tits, fingers pinching her nipples one after the other. Each time I thought she was ready to cum she slowed her pace just enough to let it pass. Finally, she pushed the vibrator hard against her clit and let out a loud moan.

Jane lifted her hips off the bed as she pushed the vibrator harder and harder against her clit, closing her legs tightly, shuddering and pushing up against the vibrator.

"Ohhhhhh!" She moaned.

As she came, I thought she had forgotten I was there. When Jane's climax subsided, she relaxed back down on to the bed with her eyes closed. I noticed that she had not turned the vibrator off and to my absolute amazement she began to rub the vibrator over her clit again.

"Show me your cock." she whispered.

Was I hearing things, was the wine affecting me?

"What?" I asked.

Jane looked at the bulge in my jeans and said it again.

"Take out you cock; I want to see it!" She repeated louder this time.

Without thinking I did as she asked.

My dick was rock hard, the head wet with pre cum.

Jane looked at my cock for long seconds and then up at my face.

"Shit you are big, play with it." she said.

I didn't have to be told twice. As I stroked my cock Jane began to work the vibrator along her slit again, her motion in time with my hand, as I reached the bass of my cock she would let the tip of the vibrator slip into her pussy and as my hand reached the swollen head of my cock she would run it up to her clit.

I knew I was not going to last long so I did something unthinkingly that should have shocked us both.

I stopped jerking off and walked over to where she lay on the bed, knelt, and pulled her hand holding the vibrator away. Before she could say a word, I had my mouth over her clit and was licking it. I did not know what she was going to do, in fact at that point I didn't care what she would do but I knew there was no way I was going to stop.

Jane gasped and lifted her hips off the bed grabbing my head with both hands, pulling my mouth tightly against her. She moaned and squirmed against me.

Once I knew Jane wasn't going to freak out, I moved up and down her slit pushing my tongue into her vagina and twisting her clit in my lips. It only seemed like a minute before she pushed her hips up and yelled.

"James! I'm fucking coming! Oh, fuck I'm coming!" She held on to my head with both hands.

I felt her twitch and her vagina contract around my tongue as each spasm washed over her. After about twenty seconds of none stop climax she began to relax until she finally collapsed back on to the bed.

I looked down at my sister. My cock was straining for relief. I took it in my hand and with just a few strokes I was on the verge of orgasm.

Jane opened her eyes, pushed my hand away grabbed my cock just as I began to cum.

I shot load after load onto my sister. Some hit her stomach and one stream even hit her on the chin and cheek.

When the last stream finally dribbled from my cock I could hardly stand.

I stood there, my cock slowly softening with cum still dripping from the tip while my sister looked up smiling, my cum all over her.

She lay back and I flopped down next to her.

We were silent for minutes until I rolled on to my side and examined my sister. It seemed strange that I had spent so much of my early teens desperately trying to get a glimpse of Jane naked, and here she was nude and covered in my cum.

"Thank you that was great!"

"It was" I sat up "are we going to regret this in the morning?"

"I'm not" she looked at me "are you?"

"I will regret the hangover, but that's all I will regret!"

I looked at Jane. She had large dark nipples, almost chocolate coloured, her breasts were spread a little on her chest. My eyes followed the trail of my cum down her stomach. She carried a little bit of weight but not much. As I reached her hairy pussy, she moved a little.

"I know she shaved you, but are you going to let it grow back?" She started to run her hand through my spare chest hair.

"I think I will." I replied.

"Please don't." Was all she said.

"Why?" I replied.

"It looks so sexy and feels great."

I looked into her eyes, leaned in, and kissed her. Jane responded passionately and as we kissed, I felt life coming back to my cock. Jane broke the kiss, looked down and saw what was happening.

"I'm glad you are getting hard again because I want to feel you inside me."

She pushed me on to my back, moved closer, her face over mine and kissed me again hard on the lips. She felt so soft as she pressed against my side then our tongues found each other while she let her fingers feel my cock. Breaking the kiss, she looked down as she wrapped her hand around my throbbing dick.