Bus Stop Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope I can take that all." She whispered.

Jane held my cock in her hand, then threw her right leg over to straddle me. She guided the tip of my cock to her opening and slowly a little at a time began sliding down on to it. She gave a soft sweet-sounding sigh as her arse cheeks finally rested on my legs. Her pussy felt hot and tight as it encompassed my cock. We began to move slowly, she lifting as I withdrew then coming back down as I pushed up into her.

"I wanted to do this so long ago" I said, "tried my damnedest to get a glimpse of you."

She froze looking down at me.

"Wow" she looked into my eyes "did you not notice how many times I walked into the bathroom while you were in the bath how many times I casually strolled into your bedroom when you were changing?"

"Ohhhh yes!" Realisation dawned.

"You were too quick at covering yourself up, I left that bathroom door unlocked so many times hoping you would walk in and see me" she chuckled "well it's taken a few years but this has been worth the wait."

We started slow, passionate love making, but as she rode my cock, I could feel her lust beginning to grow.

Each time Jane raised herself up it felt as if my cock was at the point of falling out of her, then she would push back down hard, I pushed up to meet each downward movement, so hard that I felt my balls slap against her. As Jane continued to ride me, I reached up and took her breasts in my hands pulling her toward me, licking her dark nipples, they soon stiffened at the touch of my tongue and stood hard, they must have been 20 millimetres long!

"Oh, fuck I going to cum soon James!"

"Oh yes, cum!" I mumbled.

She placed her hands on my chest.

'Come with me" she said huskily "Tell me when you are close!"

I nodded and continued playing with her breasts. After another minute or so of her riding my cock I felt that familiar tingle deep inside.

"I'm coming!" I breathed.

Jane's pussy began to contract tightly around my cock.

"Oh, fuck yes, cum now!" Jane yelled.

I felt my cock swell and instantly began to blast into Jane, as the first spurt left my cock Janes orgasm began, it was amazing.

I slammed upward trying to get my cock deeper into my sister while her pussy squeezed my dick, it felt like it was trying to milk every drop from me.

As we continued Jane leaned forward forcing me to let go of her tits. She rammed her lips against mine and our tongues played as we continued fucking, slowing down our movements, but I did not want to stop, and it felt as if Jane could carry on all night. She was slowly riding my still hard cock as we kissed.

The kiss seemed to go on for minute after minute, I don't know exactly at what point we went from slow, soft love making to wild fucking agin, but it was almost frenzied.

Her lips were still fastened to mine as we began to speed up until she pulled away and began bucking again, moaning, and gasping for air. I pushed my hips up and shot another load into my sister, her vagina rippling around my cock.

We finally stopped moving, our lust spent Jane let her body fall onto me limply, panting and sweat covered.

I felt spent but satisfied unable to move.

Movement made me open my eyes and it took me a few seconds to get my bearings, the clock showed 7.35 am. I slowly extracted myself from under Jane and crept to the bathroom. On my way back she was standing by the bedroom door.

"Hey." She smiled.

"You look like you have lost a fight with a lion!" I joked.

"It was a fuck not a fight!" She passed me and entered the bathroom "and it was fantastic."

I chuckled and crawled into bed. Jane came back and slid in behind me.

"Was what we do wrong?" She asked.

"Yes, and illegal" I murmured as she snuggled against me "but I'd do it again and again."

"Good" she kissed my shoulder "I am going to take that as a promise."

We slept until noon. Jane got up first and I lay in bed until she got out of the shower and entered her room. I decided that I should shower and glancing at my phone I was slightly disappointed that Diane hadn't been in touch but was not surprised.

By the time I got downstairs Jane had made coffee and was eating toast. When I entered, she stood and kissed me long and hard on the lips.

"I hope you have no regrets about last night?" She sat and began eating again.

"I don't actually" I poured coffee "But I am amazed that my sister who was so worried that my monster dick would split my ex-girlfriend in half managed to take it all herself."

Jane froze.

"You're not going to try to get her back?" She asked.

"No bloody way. This isn't the first time she has done this." I told her all about it.

"What do you have planned?" She asked.

"Tomorrow I will take her stuff up and dump it at her mothers."

"I'll come with you."

"No" I poured another cup of coffee "I need to do it alone" she looked worried "I am not going to do anything stupid."

"Ok" she smiled "can I keep her toy?"

"Of course, you can, I want to use it on you sometime." I winked at her.

"I like the sound of that!" She giggled.

Silence fell for a while as we drank and ate.

"Are you going to look at the flat?"

"I think I will, I can't live here forever!"

"It would be best if you had your own place" she grabbed my hand "but would you and the monster visit sometimes?"

"A sort of FWB arrangement?" I asked.

"Yes, a SWB kind of thing."

"SWB?" I could not figure out what she meant.

"Siblings with benefits!"

"Try stopping me."

We spent the day lazing, watching TV curled up on the sofa. That night I couldn't face sleeping in the bed that Diane and I had shared.

"Sleep with me, I promise I will leave you alone."

Surprisingly, she did.

Early the next morning Jane helped me load the car and made me promise to call her on my way back. All the way there I kept as calm as I could but as soon as I pulled up at the house my heart started to hammer in my chest. I grabbed the bags, dropped them against the front door and was in the car in seconds. As I sped off, I thought I saw a flash of red hair in the road as I turned the corner.

A few seconds later my phone rang and the hands free named it as Diane.

"James let me explain" I interrupted her before she got any further.

"No you listen, I'm not prepared to have my heart broken and be pissed around like this again, you walked out not me, again so don't call me or contact me again I never want to see or hear from you again!" I shouted and ended the call.

I pulled over and blocked her number then rang my sister to let her know I was okay.

"No, you definitely are not okay, I can tell by your voice. Drive safely James and I will see you when you get home."

Before I got back, I stopped off and bought a large bunch of flowers, a takeaway, and some wine to say thanks. Jane threw her arms around me and I delighted in the tender feeling of closeness.

"I took the liberty of changing your bedroom around and split the beds" she quickly kissed me "is that okay?"

"I'll have a look in a bit."

We spent the rest of the day chatting and that night I slipped into bed alone for the first time in what felt like months.

The next day I looked at the flat and decided I would take it. The property owner said I could have the place in two days.

When I returned to Janes, she promised to help me with what I needed. I then rang work and asked if I could have the Wednesday off to move in, I let slip that I would be moving in alone and Carol asked why. After telling her she said she would ring back.

Jane had disappeared upstairs, and I found her digging in her linen cupboard in her bedroom. I sat on her bed and she was on her knees facing away from me.

"I can give you some towels and bedding."

"I have 2 days yet Jane!" I protested.

"I know, but if I sort it now and make sure its washed, I'll be happier!"

She sorted through several boxes and made a pile of assorted items.

"When I'm moved in, will you visit?"

"Only If our SWB still stands?" She asked.

"Who said anything about ending it?"

She turned around still on her knees, reached over, and undid my trousers, her hand snaked in and she pulled my cock out. Before I could react, her head was in my lap and she had sucked my soft cock into her mouth until I was hard. She then let my cock pop out of her mouth, pulled her dress over her head. She was completely naked beneath it. She flopped down on to the bed, grabbed my cock, and pulled me towards her.

Again, she sucked the head of my cock into her wet mouth. Her tongue began to play around the head as her hands pulled my trousers off. Again, she let my cock drop from her mouth, she then moved so that her legs were either side of me and positioned her pussy in front of me.

Leaning forward I rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy making Jane moan. I began to slide my slick cock slowly into her. I could feel her tensing up beneath me as she slowly pushed her hips to meet my cock sliding in, Jane sighed as I continued to push into her.

"I need this James!" She gasped.

She was incredibly tight and felt amazing around my cock. I wanted to last as long as possible, to enjoy making love to my sister, I had about six inches of my throbbing cock inside her then suddenly slammed the rest into her making her yelp. I began to slide my cock in and out of her, going slowly at first, but picking up speed, the wet sound of my dick and her vagina made me want to go faster and faster until after a few minutes, I was slamming in and out of her while she moaned beneath me. I couldn't stop, in fact I didn't want to stop, it felt so good and my body refused to slow down until I could feel my orgasm build, Janes hot wet cunt clenched on me and she cried out as she climaxed forcing me to come and shoot into her.

I continued to slowly slide in and out of her, slowing down, as she shook from her orgasm. As she finished, I pushed deep into her tight pussy, trying to bury my cock, this tipped her into another orgasm.

For a long time, we lay motionless, my cock, still hard, rammed deep inside her, until my phone rang. It was work.

"Hi James" Carol's voice "if you can come in tomorrow, we can let you have the rest of the week off to get moved in and deal with your other problem."

"That's great" I began to reply but was distracted by Jane clenching her pussy around my cock "I will see you tomorrow."

I hung up.

"Well little brother, I need to wash and do some washing and you need to start packing!"

That night I packed what I could and slept with Jane.

The next day all the staff at Arrowfast were offering help but it was Gary who proved to be a god send. He had been through a divorce less than a year before and told me to think of it as a death, my old life with Diane had died and I should mourn it and move on, he offered his help and insisted on helping me load the van with my belongings for the move the next day.

After work he followed me to Janes, and I introduced him to her. We loaded the van and after coffee with us he left.

"He's nice!" Jane said after he had gone.

"I know, he even volunteered to help in the morning." I told her.

That night Jane rode my cock hungrily, as if she had never had sex before.

The move went smoothly, and I settled into the place. Jane stayed over on the Friday night and we had sex in the living room, in the shower and I was under the impression she was trying to break the double bed!

The next three weeks flew by. Jane would bring my mail around and one letter she dropped off had Diane's hand writing on it, I didn't open it, just threw it into a drawer, five more arrived all marked with "Important please open" they all went in the same place. Janes visits began to get fewer and when I asked if I could stay over one night, she said she was coming over to see me.

"Can we put our SWB arrangement on hold?" She asked.

"Why? I mean yes but why?" I was a little puzzled.

"Well it's Gary." She looked a little embarrassed.

I was a little shocked but happy for my sister.

"You and Gary?" She nodded "Wow!"

Apparently, they had met few times and things were getting serious.

"I'm pleased you have someone, more so that it's Gary." I told her.

We stood and embraced.

"I am so relieved; it was getting a bit too much for me" I looked at here with raised eyebrows "the last time we had sex here an hour later Gary and I did the same!"

"Ohhh you hussy!" I joked.

The next few months flew by. The flat became home, I tried dating a couple of girls, but nothing came of it. I bought myself a car, a used Audi A8 that became my obsession and decided that it should have the money I would spend on a woman spent and I enjoyed driving it a lot more than the company van. Work took up lots of my time as I was given longer distance routes.

My parents asked me to visit one weekend and stay over.

That Friday night I slept in my old bedroom; it was the strangest feeling sleeping in a place that I had grown out of.

I was pleased to find two suits I had left behind still fitted me!

The next day my mother asked if I would take her shopping. When I agreed I think my dad was relieved to be off the hook.

"Wear that blue suit you have, look smart for me."

"She will want you to wear a chauffeurs cap in that car of yours!" Dad joked.

I wore the suit just to please her. It made a change from jeans and a tee shirt.

Mum did a full shop and I picked up a few things myself.

"I need a cup of tea James!"

She pointed out a posh looking coffee shop. We entered and found a table. The interior was nicely laid out and all the waitresses wore lose fitting outfits and were incredibly attractive. I was looking at the menu and was aware that a waitress was standing by my left shoulder.

"What would you like mum?" I asked.

She did not reply so I glanced up at her. My mother has always had an expressive face, one expression I knew all too well is her "I know something" look that she had used a lot when Jane and I had been naughty as children. She wore this now as she looked at the waitress.

I looked up at the girl at my side, she was pretty with short blonde hair and stylish glasses, I looked at my mother again and then it hit me.

"Hello James."

It was Diane!

"What the ..." I started to stand up.

"James sit down!" My mother hissed.

I sat back down.

"I will be back, please wait." Di moved away and another waitress asked for our order.

"Did you plan this mum?" I whispered

She nodded.

"What the hell for" I was getting angry "how could you?"

"Just shut up James and move over."

Diane had appeared with a tray.

"I had to speak to my boss, hello Joy."

I was a little shocked to hear her use my mother's first name.

"So, this was planned along!" I said

"James rest your mouth and let your ears do some work!" Mum was getting angry.

"I'm sorry James but I need to talk to you, will you at least listen to what I say?"

I thought for a few seconds then nodded.

"Thank you" she handed me a cup of coffee "What I did to you is unforgivable and I do not expect you to forgive me and I will not ask for it."

I looked at her. She looked completely different, not the Diane I knew.

"Okay." I said noncommittally.

"Good" she reached out and touched my hand "I can't explain what was going on in my mind, but after you proposed, then the prospect of getting the flat and seeing mum and Tony, I was confused, overwhelmed. I did not know who I was and what I wanted; things seemed to be moving so fast, too fast for me to cope with. So, I did what I have always done, I ran away from it all."

She took a sip of water, so I gulped some coffee.

"The day you brought my stuff up, I wanted you to stop, but after talking to you on the phone I knew I had hurt you."

"I ..."

"Please let me finish" she covered my hand with hers again "I was going to come back down to Janes that day, my mother told me that I was making the biggest mistake of my life and I that should go back to you. She was right. I was much too late by then."

She sipped more water. I realised I was staring at her.

"I am going to give you some privacy" My mother stood up "Listen to her James."

After she moved to another table Diane continued.

"I wrote to you a few times but when you didn't reply I stopped."

"I didn't open them, I put them in a draw."

"I tried to explain things and well, basically begged you to contact me."

I felt her fingers move and realised I was holding her hand tightly.

"What I want to say is that I am so sorry for all the pain I have caused you, I know I nearly destroyed you and I can't change that, I can't heal the hurt I have inflicted on you and I can't take back the pain. But I can tell you that I am sorry and hope that at some point in the future you can look back and remember me kindly. If you decide to never see me again, even as a friend I will completely understand."

I sat looking at her for a few seconds, my mind racing.

My mind was in turmoil. My thoughts were tumbling.

I know that she is different, not the same girl I loved, but could I love her again? I want to, God my life had been empty since she walked out of it, the thought of being with her and losing her again would kill me.

"James, you're thinking aloud again." She whispered.

"Sorry." I looked at my hand holding hers and thought.

"I don't know what to say." I mumbled.

"I understand how you feel, if you want this to be goodbye, I will understand."

"I don't want it to be goodbye."

We were silent for a few seconds.

"Diane, I would like to take you to dinner tonight."

"I would like that." She whispered.

"What time?" I asked.

"I can text you." She said.

"I don't have your number anymore and I have a new number" I pulled my phone out and passed it to her opening the home screen.

She looked down at it. On the home screen was the picture of her in the woods.

"Oh my god!" She looked up at me "that seems so long ago and was such a special day" she looked at the picture "you were right, it is a beautiful picture" She found my contacts and put her number in "l will have to go back to work soon. Will you ring me?"

"I will, what time do you finish?"

"3.00 o'clock today."

"Can I phone you around four?"

"I..... speak to you later." She smiled for the first time.

After she left the table my mother returned.

"I am sorry James, but I had to do that."

We finished our coffees and as I was paying, I caught a glimpse of Diane serving but she did not see me.

Dead on four o'clock I rang Diane who answered instantly.

"Hello Diane."

"James!" She sounded surprised.

"Are you okay?"

There was a slight pause.

"I really didn't think I'd hear from you."

"Well you know me; I always try to keep my word."

There was silence.

"Ok, where would you like to go?"

"I know a little Italian restaurant that you will fall in love with, shall we meet there?"

"Sounds good, where and what time?"

"Would 7 o'clock be ok?"

"Great!" I replied.

"If you get the 18 bus...." she started.

"Di, I'm driving." I interrupted.

"Of course, sorry!" She gave me the address.

"Would you like me to pick you up from your mums?"

"I'm not living there; I will tell you later."

"Diane, earlier when I was thinking aloud, did I say anything wrong?"

"No, you didn't. I will see you there at 7."

"I'm looking forward to it."

We finished the call. I spent the next two hours with my parents. My mother kept making a big fuss. When I finally changed into the other suit I had, she came over and straightened my tie.