Bus Stop Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move" she pushed back against me "I'm sorry James but since you put your finger in me, I have wanted to feel you in my bottom."

"Won't that hurt?" I whispered.

"We can stop if it hurts me."

Each movement we made seemed to make me harder and within seconds I was fully erect. Di slowly pulled forward.

"Oh god James that's nice but a little painful!"

"Let me pull out." I whispered.

I moved a little but as I did Diane grabbed my hip, groaned and I felt her body quiver.

"Don't move!" She gasped.

"Did you just come?"

"Oh God yes!"

I stayed still for a while, but her arse was tight around my cock.

"Try again." She whispered.

I pulled slowly back and managed to pull out a little.

"Stop!" She gasped again.

This time her ass squeezed tightly as she came. Again I waited for her climax to subside.

"Don't move!" She gasped "It feels like you are pulling me apart!"

"We need to get some lubrication" I looked at the bedside table "can you reach that baby oil?"

Di passed me the bottle.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"You need to roll over on to your stomach, if we move together you should be ok."

We counted to three and rolled.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Diane whimpered as an even bigger orgasm ripped through her.

I lay as still as I could until she relaxed.

"Can't you just come." She whispered.

"I wish it were as easy as that" I kissed her on the neck "I'm going to try and get some baby oil on me."

I lifted myself up, pulled my hips away a little. Diane instantly gasped loudly, and an even bigger orgasm ripped through her. Holding myself up with one arm I squirted the baby oil between us and felt the cool fluid hit my cock.

"You need to relax Diane." I slowly pushed my cock back into her.

"Ooffff"

Diane went rigid then started to tremble all over. I gently pulled out until about a quarter of my cock was out of her.

"Oh god stop!" Di gasped.

I managed to squirt more baby oil between us.

"I have to push back in" I whispered, "I'm sorry if it's hurting you."

"Ok, I wish you would come!" Her voice was husky.

I slowly let my weight push my cock into her until I felt her ass cheeks touch me.

"Get ready."

I began pulling out of her until the head of my cock was stopped by a tight ring. As I stopped Diane came again.

This time she went rigid and gasped loudly. I froze as all the muscles in her body contracted. As her climax subsided, I tried to pull out again.

"Don't!" She hissed "can you get more oil on?"

I managed to get more oil on my cock.

"I can't pull out Di!"

"I know, but if you could come and go soft that would work." She hissed.

I started to slowly fuck her. After a few seconds she came again. This time she pushed her face hard into the pillow and quietly screamed. I froze with my cock inside her.

"Don't stop, keep going!" She pushed her face down into the pillow.

I started moving again, slowly at first then began to get faster. Again, Di climaxed but this time she went stiff, shook a little then went limp, my cock slid out of her.

"Di" I whispered.

I shook her but got no response, I turned the bedside light on, she was breathing but looked as if she was sleeping. I looked at my cock then put my hand on her anus wiped my fingers along her ass crack but there was no blood on them, I then began to wonder if she had used that plastic fruit elsewhere! She stirred and opened her eyes.

"Thank god!" I whispered kissing her forehead.

"I think I fainted." she reached down to her ass.

"I have checked, your insides are still inside and there is no blood." I was worried.

"Phew." She smiled.

"It must have been painful!" I said.

"It wasn't too painful" she turned onto her side "I kept coming then blacked out."

"We are not doing that again!" I said.

"I need to sleep" She sighted "did you come?"

"No, I didn't but don't worry about that."

I slid beside her.

"I feel guilty about that."

"Don't be." I kissed her shoulder.

"Can you love a kinky girl like me?" She whispered.

"Every inch of you, for ever and ever."

The next thing I knew was someone tapping at the door. Jane then entered with a tray of hot drinks.

"Morning." She sounded happy.

Diane sat up next to me and I glanced down and was treated with the vision of her exposed breasts. Jane offered us cups and sat at the foot of the bed lifting one foot up. Suddenly I was looking at my sister's pussy, her labia were protruding, and she was wet!

"I hope you don't mind me waking you up." She said.

I tore my eyes away from her and glanced at Diane.

"Jane do you know where I can buy some nighties?" She asked.

Jane suddenly lifted her other leg on to the bed and her hairy pussy was hidden.

"I know a wonderful place!" She said "we could pop in after Jim's interview. Speaking of which if I take the kids to school you could use the car and we could go there afterwards."

We finished our drinks and Jane left.

"We are never doing that again!" I told Diane.

"Awww" she snuggled against me "why not?"

"You must be sore?"

"A little bit I will get over it." She kissed me.

"Kinky girl, we need to get washed and dressed."

I told Diane that I would let her know when I was leaving so that they could be ready. The interview went well, and I was asked to attend a driving assessment the next day.

I drove home and picked the girls up and we went shopping, I waited while Jane made Diane try on so many different things all out of sight of me! Eventually she settled on 6 things that I was assured I would love.

"Thank you, James." I hoped that the kiss she gave me was a promise of things to come.

She was walking slowly and looked tired.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm okay" she moved her mouth close to my ear "I feel a little weak after last night."

I did not reply.

"Well if you two will make love for hours on end she is going to be tired!" Jane said quietly.

I didn't know if I should be embarrassed or not.

"He's just so good Jane, I can't help myself!" Diane began giggling.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing with Marie and Adrian. That night Diane showed me all the nightwear.

"I want to show you, but I think it would be cruel because I am too tired to have sex." Diane said.

"If you want to show me, please do. I can always have a cold shower."

Di started to rummage through the bags of shopping and half hid behind the wardrobe door. There were two baby doll outfits, one black and the other a cream colour.

"Wow" I said as she put the black one on "that is sexy."

She next put on a red and black long nightdress that reached down to her ankles, this was split down both sides up to her hip. As she twirled the front and back swung out giving me a great view. The next one she tried on was the same pattern but in silky black. This was followed by some plain black pyjamas that were sexy but a little more practical.

"I want you to look the other way or wait in the toilet until I call you."

"Oh, surprises" I chuckled "I promise not to look."

I quickly stripped off and climbed into bed facing away from her. The temptation to sneak a peek as I heard zips and things snap was strong, but I managed to resist.

"Ok, you can look now."

I turned over and the breath was knocked out of me. Diane was wearing a cream coloured corset, it clung to her body and accentuated her figure. The top pushed her breasts up into two beautiful mounds of pale flesh, my eyes trailed down her body to her legs which were clad in matching stockings, these left a gap of skin that was topped with matching knickers. I must have stared for ages.

"Say something?" She said.

"Wow!"

"You like?" She slowly twirled around.

"How can I not like!" I continued to feast my eyes on her "I don't think you will be able to keep any of them on for very long!"

She looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Why not?" She asked

"Because even if my hands and feet were tied up, I would use my teeth to strip them off to get to you" she giggled "please, please, please wear one of your old pyjamas tonight!"

"Oh!" She looked down at the tent my erection was making "I'm sorry James!"

"Don't be sorry, it's ok."

She quickly changed into some plain blue pjs and got into bed.

"I promise to make it up to you." She whispered as I turned the lights off.

The next morning as we were eating breakfast Jane returned from dropping the kids off.

"Use the car James don't walk to your assessment." She said

As she sat down Diane leaned over and kissed her on the cheek close to her mouth. My cock sprung up like a rocket.

"You are the best." Diane said.

"You are indeed!" I said.

I managed to get my cock under control. The thought of my girlfriend and sister kissing did that! I must be getting kinky!

Before the assessment I was given a tour of the "Arrowfast" building and offices. The assessment seemed to go well, but the wait afterwards seemed to stretch out for hours!

I was called into the office where two people were waiting.

"Well James, your assessment was top notch and I would now like to invite you to join the Arrowfast family." One of the guys said.

I reached out my right hand which he took in his and we shook.

"Thank you!" I said.

We spent another 10 minutes discussing pay, hours etc, etc and I was told that I would spend the first two days with an experienced delivery driver who would make sure I was ok with my duties.

As I left the building, I phoned Diane to let her know.

"That's fantastic, Jane says she will need the car to shop, she is treating you to your favourite meal."

I got back, handed the keys to Jane who gave me a hug and she left. No sooner had the car pulled away than Diane grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs.

"We have about an hour!" She said as she hauled me towards the bedroom.

"Trousers off and on the bed." She pushed me towards the bed.

I dropped my trousers and lay down close to the edge of the bed. Di knelt beside the bed. It was low enough for her to be level with me.

"Hello beautiful" she whispered to my cock "I hope I do this right!"

I felt her cool hands wrap around my cock making me gasp, she began to slowly twist her hands around my cock.

"Tell me if I am doing it wrong." She said.

I smiled at her. She stopped twisting her hands and began to slowly move them up and down my cock, one hand was wrapped around the head which she twisted.

"Careful, that's nice but not comfortable because it's dry."

"I'm sorry."

Hesitating for a moment, Diane leaned over and gave a gentle, teasing kiss to the head of my cock.

"A kiss to make it better." She whispered.

Three more followed, each lasting longer than the last. Holding my cock tight in her hand, she kissed down the length of me and back up to the head. When she got there her kiss lingered and I felt her mouth open a little then her tongue flicked quickly across the tip, and I groaned.

"Am I doing this right?" She asked her breath hot on my cock.

"I've never had anything like this before" I said "but it's fantastic."

She continued, each kiss becoming longer her lips wrapping farther around me until the head of my cock was in her mouth. Holding it there, she ran her tongue around one side, then the other. Her hand started slow strokes along me as she started gently sucking, her tongue rubbing against the tip then I felt it explore the opening in the end, it felt like she was trying to force her tongue inside me. I felt my balls tighten.

"Di, I'm going to cum!" I whispered.

"Mmmmm." She began bobbing her head in time with her hand, speeding up.

I tried to pull away thinking she would take me out of her mouth, but she gripped my cock tighter and took more of my dick into her hot mouth.

"Oh god I'm coming!"

I began to shoot into her mouth, she stopped moving and sucked harder gulping loudly. I continued to fill her mouth and she swallowed every drop, she kept sucking until my orgasm subsided, then lifted her head smiling at me.

"Was that okay?" She said.

"You couldn't tell?"

She smiled again and I noticed some of my cum on her chin.

"Pass me the tissues, you have some on your chin."

With two fingers Diane scooped it up and popped her fingers into her mouth sucking them clean.

"I was told it may taste disgusting, but it tastes nice, just a little salty." She sat back and looked at my softening cock.

"Who told you that?"

"Jane" she smiled "I asked her what I could do for you after the other night. Not all of it obviously, I just told her that I enjoyed it, but you didn't come."

"Ok" I said "I think I had better get dressed before she gets back."

"Was it okay?" She asked again.

"Diane that was unbelievable." I sat up and we kissed.

Di pushed her tongue into my mouth, and I could taste something salty and I realised what it was. That was the first time I tasted my own cum.

When Jane returned from the shops, she and Diane held a whispered conversation as they put the shopping away.

The meal was fantastic, a simple spaghetti carbonara with red wine. After the kids went to bed the three of us sat and watched TV until bedtime.

That night Diane slept curled around me.

That weekend I spent as much time with Diane as I could, not that she let me wander very far from her. Our morning routine was now set in stone, we entered the bathroom together, I would watch as Diane urinated and she would watch me, then we would watch each other wash. Saturday morning started the same way.

"Let me wash you please." Di asked.

"Be my guest." I stood to one side of the sink.

"I'm glad you have kept yourself shaven." she was looking closely at me.

"To be honest it is a lot more comfortable."

She began gently washing my cock and the surrounding area paying particular attention to the head. When she finished, she gently dried me and planted a kiss on my now rock-hard cock.

"My turn now but I want to ask favour?"

"Sure." I replied.

"Will you shave me?" She asked.

I didn't know what to say, I loved her red hair and found her pubic hair a massive turn on. I really did not want to see it shaven away.

"Are you sure?" I watched her reactions.

"Yes" she ran her fingers around my cock

"I want to feel your naked skin touch mine."'

She sat on the edge of the bath and spread her legs, so I grabbed the shaving foam and my razor then got down between her knees.

"Bye bye sweet red hair." I pushed my head forward and kissed her above her slit making her gasp.

I washed her making sure she was wet, then slowly rubbed in some shaving foam.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked.

I made a noncommittal sound and set to work. The area above her slit took no time at all, I then set to work either side of her slit, being extra careful. I was glad that she didn't have big, protruding labia, I noticed that Janes protruded when she inadvertently flashed me the other day, I was worried about nicking her skin so I imagined doing that would be painful. When I was finished, I washed her off.

"Wow!" I whispered.

Although I loved her red pubic hair, I had to admit that her shaved slit looked so sexy!

She craned her neck forward.

"Pass me the mirror."

I reached up and grabbed it, but before handing it to her I kissed her slit.

"Ohh!" She grabbed my head with both hands pulling me away "that's very naughty!"

She moved the mirror into position and looked at my handy work.

"Hmmm, it reminds of when I was little."

"I love it." I replied.

"I can see that!" She was looking at my hard cock.

I took the mirror from her hands and leaned forward, pushing my tongue into her slit I searched for her clit then ran it down towards her anus.

"I'm still a little sore there James!" She gasped.

"Don't move." I ordered.

I stood and found some cream in the medicine cabinet that was recommended for soreness.

"What are you going to do?"

I was between her spread legs again.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything that will hurt you." I dipped two fingers into the pot and scooped out a fair-sized dollop of cream.

I kissed her slit again before sliding my fingers onto her anus then slid my tongue in and found her clit.

"James!" I felt her hands on my head pushing my face into her. "My god!"

I pressed hard with my tongue whist my fingers gently massaged the cream around.

"I am going to scream if you carry on!"

I lifted my face away, but she pushed me hard against her slit.

"Don't stop!" She gasped.

She grabbed one of the damp towels and pushed it against her mouth. I began to explore with my tongue but every time I moved it away, she would order me to put it back. With my right hand engaged over her anus I lifted my left hand up and slowly inserted the fore finger into her dripping pussy, I then began to finger fuck her. Unfortunately, she came within seconds. She let out her usual ooofff, went stiff and I felt her vagina clamp around my finger. I stopped moving until she sighed. Then I sat back and gazed at her.

"That was amazing, you are amazing!" She whispered.

I had unconsciously started to rub my aching dick. Before I could say anything Di was off the bath and pulling me to my feet, turned her back to me and was guiding me towards her pussy.

"I won't last long." I said as she pushed back onto my cock.

"I don't care, I want to feel you!"

We began to fuck rapidly, Di bent at the hips a little, so I slid my hand under her and found the smooth skin around her cunt, slid my finger into her slit finding her hard clit. As soon I touched it, she yelped loudly, and the walls of her vagina squeezed me so tight my orgasm hit.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I whispered as my cock pumped into her.

It happened so fast, maybe a minute or so. The sound of footsteps on the stairs caught my attention.

"Are you okay!" Jane shouted.

"James pinched my bottom!" Diane said sounding offended.

"Bully leave the girl alone. I hate to say this, but I need the loo!"

I pulled out of Di who sat on the toilet and wiped herself.

"Nearly done." She giggled.

I threw my dressing gown on and after Di flushed, we left and got dressed. When we got downstairs, I grabbed some cereal while Jane and Di had a hushed conversation in the kitchen.

"Did you shave this morning?" Jane asked.

"I got James to do it" she paused "didn't we didn't clean the sink?"

"That's no problem, what did he think?"

"He likes it, and I love it!"

"Did you......?" Jane did not finish the question.

"Oh yes, that was what the yell was about!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing my girlfriend and sister were discussing our sex life.

"Was it good?" Jane asked.

"Oh yes, he always is!"

As they came into the little dining area, I decided to pretend I had not overheard them. Diane and I spent the day relaxing.

That night in bed I quizzed Diane.

"I overheard you and Jane chatting this morning."

"Oh!" She had put on the top half of her black pyjamas "How much did you hear?"

"All of the conversation." I had just slipped into bed.

"Honestly, James there is no harm in it. Jane just wants to make sure we are ok."

She stood holding the bottoms giving me a perfect view of her shaven pussy.

"Jeez that is so sex!" I told her.

"Why thank you good sir" she dropped the bottoms and got into bed "I hope you're not upset about us girlies chatting?"

"I think I can live with it."

"I can make it up to you!" She purred.

"That sounds interesting, in what way can you make it up to me!" I teased.