Busty Amber Ch. 10

Story Info
Turkey isn't the only thing gobbled at the christmas lunch.
21.7k words
4.71
20.6k
20
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in my stories are aged 18 and over.

If you haven't read Chapter 9 yet, I recommend reading it before you read Chapter 10 as it will give you an insight into the character of Brian Jenkinson, who appears again in this chapter.

Due to time contraints, this story has only had one proof-read instead of my usual two so apologies in advance for any inadvertent typos.

"I left my jumper on the side here," Amber quickly skipped over to the island unit in the centre of the kitchen and picked up the still wrapped package. She hadn't opened it since Jonathan had given it to her before she left the office yesterday.

By the time her parents had looked up from their coffees, she was rounding the corner out the door again but those fleeting few seconds had been enough to give Keith a very quick glimpse of her black stocking-clad legs and a small portion of suspender strap fastened to the tops. He felt his cock stir and this was without seeing her tits! He'd been trying really hard to keep distance between himself and his daughter since his over zealous fantasy of her nearly got him into serious trouble a little while ago whilst he was making love to Coleen. He felt he was doing well but there was something as sexy as hell about stockings held up by suspender belts. He picked up the paper and turned to the financial pages, which would be enough to cool any man's ardour with the current state of the economy.

Amber ripped open the package excitedly, eager to see her christmas jumper with robins on it but it wasn't quite what she was expecting. For starters, it was a lot thinner than she'd expected. It certainly WAS a jumper and it was definitely knitted but it was quite a thin, stretchy knit compared to the chunky jumpers that she'd seen people wearing on TV. She checked the size label - size 8. She knew that with the stretch in the fabric it would be a good fit. She opened it out and her heart sank. Sure, it had two well designed robins on it and a white love heart in between them both, the picture was lovely but... (and it was a big 'but' for Amber), the words 'ROBIN RED-BREASTS' were part of the design. Great big bold, white capital letters that stood out a mile on the red fabric. She sighed. Why oh why did it have to have words on it? She laid it face down on the bed, took off her short robe and picked up the tight, black pencil skirt she'd chosen earlier to go with the red jumper. Stepping into the skirt, she slid it up her legs and wiggled it over her hips, watching in the mirror as it slid over her bare buttocks. As she would normally do with any clothing that was quite tight, she wore a g-string and had chosen black lace to match her balcony bra. Pulling the zip up at the back, she turned to look at herself in the mirror, her hands running over her hips as she smoothed the sides of the skirt. She turned sideways, feeling proud of her flat, toned stomach but again found herself staring at the reflection of her bra covered breasts and how they stuck out from her body. She'd started wondering some years ago why she looked a lot different to her peers in that respect.

Picking up the jumper she pulled it over her head and breasts and smoothed it down. The length was fine, it sat just below her waist which was ideal as she'd decided to wear a wide black belt to add some professional smartness to her outfit. However, she felt the scoop neckline was really too low cut for work. On top of that, because her breasts were so large, they overhung the two robins on the jumper but stretched the text out and emphasised it so the slogan had more prominence than the picture. Amber started to feel stressed. She didn't want any unwanted attention at the staff Christmas lunch.

"Right, I can't wear it! I'm not going! I've got nothing else to wear that's Christmassy. I bet Sandra won't be there anyway. I don't want to go now."

Coleen was heading across the landing to the bedroom and heard her daughter cursing through the partially open door.

"You OK love? What's up?"

"Oh Mum, I can't wear this jumper because it's... well... it's... well, look at it."

She turned full on to her Mum with her hands on her hips and a large scowl on her face.

"Oh honey, there's nothing wrong with it. It really suits you."

Coleen had no idea of the type of environment that Amber worked in and thought that all the girls at the office would be envious of Amber's figure.

"But Mum! It's too... well, it shows too much, put it that way!"

"Well Amber, what d'you want to do about that? Wear clothes that are way too big for you just to hide your figure? You can't go through life like that you know. Most women have got hang ups about some part of their body or other, me included! Honestly sweet, you look great. Very Christmassy."

"I just wish I could well... cover up a bit but the suit jackets I've got don't do up and Urrrrrggggghhhh!" Amber thought she might cry or scream. "I'm not going!"

"Look, I've got an idea love, come on."

Amber followed as her Mum headed into her dressing room and pulled a small black scarf out of one of the draws.

"Here, put this round you like this..."

Coleen gently tied the scarf around Amber's neck, twisted it to one side and let the long ends drape onto her chest.

"Now, normally, you'd wear it to the side like this but if you think it's better sitting central, then move it round."

Amber moved in front of the long mirror and moved the scarf round to the centre of her chest. It didn't cover everything but was enough to reduce the amount of cleavage on show.

"Thanks Mum," she smiled. "Sorry I had a hissy."

"Don't worry love, just enjoy the lunch and remember - one more day at work and then HOLIDAYS!! AND we get to meet your elusive boyfriend!"

An image of Jonathan smiling entered Amber's mind. Of course! Jonathan! Jonathan would be there at the lunch. She didn't have to worry about unwanted attention because her boyfriend and boss would be there to keep her company! She suddenly felt a warm, happy glow inside as she hurried back to her room to get ready to leave.

"I will Mum, thanks!"

Amber quickly pulled on the tight, wide black belt which cinched her trim waist neatly and stepped into her black patent, stilleto heeled court shoes. She looked at the clock, realising she only had a few minutes to get to the bus stop.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!" She cursed under her breath.

With a quick spray of perfume, she picked up her bag and raced as best she could across the landing. The tightness of the pencil skirt hindered her speed and she had to take lots of little steps quickly as opposed to great galloping strides. Keith had just left the kitchen and was about to go upstairs but stopped in his tracks as his daughter was in full flow. Literally all he could see were her legs going ten to the dozen and her breasts (that looked absolutely massive from below), bouncing like crazy as she sped downstairs. Her hair flicked his face as she rushed past.

"See you later Dad!"

She grabbed the padded anorak from the coat stand, flung the door open and ran out, looking like a geisha girl with her tiny pigeon steps.

With the scent of her perfume still in his nostrils and the image of her huge bouncing breasts firmly etched in his mind, Keith went to the living room window and looked out. He saw his daughter wriggling herself into the anorak and fumbling with the zip, heels clattering along the pavement. He watched as she hurried past a house at the end of the close that was having work done, noticing that the three builders were openly ogling her. Obviously, he couldn't hear them as they sneered, "Need a hand with that love?" as she fiddled with the zip of her coat but he did see them pulling faces and making cupping shapes against their chests with their hands once she'd passed by.

Keith once again pondered why in God's name WHY, did it make him feel so fucking horny to see other men leering at his daughter?

"I'm off out now love." Coleen's voice broke his thoughts. "I want to get in there and get out before it gets too busy."

"OK love, see you in a while."

Coleen had been going to the supermarket first thing for the last three days on the trot. She was becoming obsessed over the 'perfect Christmas', particularly as she wanted everything to be just right for her daughter's new boyfriend.

It was as if hearing the door slam shut behind his wife was some kind of dare. 'I dare you NOT to get up to mischief while I'm out'. Of course, Coleen would never say that as she had no reason to think he'd be doing anything other than working from home but this morning, having seen a glimpse of his daughters black stockings and suspenders, more than a glimpse of her bouncy big breasts and a group of builders eyeing her up, he couldn't resist the opportunity for a wank and knew exactly where he wanted to go. He strode purposefully up the stairs to Amber's room and started looking around for something to titilate him, with her laundry basket his usual go-to thing.

Within seconds, his hands had located the silk cream bra and matching knicker set that Amber had worn on Monday. The dreaded Monday when she'd effectively been molested by Brian Jenkinson. Instinctively he raised the knickers to his face, pushing the gusset to his nose. Mmmmm... the smell of his daughter's fresh, young pussy was still strong in fact, he felt it was stronger than he'd smelt before and figured she must've been turned on at some point during the day. No smell of spunk though. He sighed as he raised the large bra cups to his face. He did this purely so he could have his face where her breasts had been as he knew it was the nearest he'd ever get to her motorboating him. With the very strong scent of stale spunk penetrating his nostrils, he pulled the bra away and looked closer at the insides of the cups. He ran his thumbs over the fabric and it was then that he realised they were thickly coated with what he knew was dried in cum. It had made the silky cups feel rough to the touch. Looking closer, he noticed the yellowing of the fabric. Her boyfriend had cum over his daughter's tits! It was a fucking big load as well as both cups were fully coated. A jolt of excitement shot right to his groin as he imagined her boyfriend looking at her incredible big tits as he shrieked his way through a climax that resulted in her getting drenched in his hot jizz. Oh fuck! Lucky bastard.

Keith began to palm at his cock but wasn't sure what he wanted to do. He didn't want to breathe in the scent of stale spunk but it was also turning him on to think about giving the bra another load. She wouldn't notice. The garment was already filthy and by the time his spunk had dried in it would just meld with the other load and she'd be none the wiser. He closed his eyes and pulled the knickers back to his face, enjoying the scent from her soft, sensuous private area and trying to decide what to do. He didn't have the luxury of time as he knew Coleen would be back at some stage. As he opened his eyes, his attention was caught by a large yellow smiley face sticker on a CD case that was on the floor by Amber's dressing table. He walked across, picked it up and flipped it open. Inside was a plain disc with the words, 'Let's Practice This...' in marker pen and another smiley face drawn on. It was the DVD that Jonathan had left with Amber last Saturday morning when he'd written her that note. Amber had taken it out of her bag and forgotten all about it. She'd not even watched it as Jonathan had asked as she'd been too overwhelmed following her afternoon with Father Peter at the church.

Keith felt torn. He knew he shouldn't even consider putting the disc on and seeing what it was but the thought that there might be some kind of footage of his daughter semi-naked or even naked, that her boyfriend had put together as a little reminder that they should do whatever it was more often was egging him on in the most uncontrollable way. Looking at his watch, he figured he had about 20-30 minutes before Coleen might get back and quickly nipped into the bedroom, opened the doors that hid the TV and popped it into the player, his mouth almost watering in anticipation.

It was obviously, a very home made affair. It looked like a regular room in a house, the camera was at the back of the room facing the door and Keith soon saw a man pulling up a chair with his back to the camera. He looked to have darkish hair but every time he turned slightly, his face had been pixellated out. Keith soon found out that there was also no sound as the words "I'm ready" appeared in text across the bottom of the screen. He suddenly felt like he might not get any excitement of out this as it seemed odd but was now curious to see what the thing was about. What was to 'practice'? He pulled Amber's cream knickers to his face and breathed her scent in again, this time, unzipping himself. Even if he got nothing out of the video, he needed to wank quickly so as to be finished and at his desk by the time Coleen came back.

Looking back at the screen, he saw the door at the end of the room open slowly and a pretty looking young face peer around it. It definitely wasn't Amber! This girl had very dark hair and it was tied in bunches each side of her face. More text at the bottom of the screen...

"Come in Sweetie. You've been looking forward to dancing for me haven't you?"

Keith felt quite annoyed that there was no sound. It would've been so much easier to watch if he hadn't had to keep looking to read words on a screen.

The pretty girl's face smiled and as she stepped inside the door and closed it behind her, it was then that Keith's attention was well and truly grabbed.

A petite, olive skinned girl dressed in an incredibly sexy version of a school uniform began to walk towards where the guy was sitting on the chair, her face beaming, her bunched hair swaying and it becoming more and more apparent the closer she got the the guy and the camera, that she was one hot piece of arse.

'Fuck'... Keith watched, his cock stroking becoming firmer as he took in the sexy, olive skinned girl on the screen. She looked young - Keith thought no more than very early twenties, she wore white ankle socks with a frill and white heeled shoes making her smooth legs look much longer than her 5 foot (he reckoned thereabouts) height. The grey and pink pleated skirt was incredibly short and swished as she walked and on top, a tight white blouse with the top couple of buttons open and also the lower button undone and the ends tied into a knot below what looked to be a very generous pair of breasts. As she walked towards the guy, it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, the movement beneath the cut off blouse would've roused the most celibate of cocks.

A few years ago, when he'd first taken over the newspaper, Jonathan had employed a cleaner as he found himself with little time and even less inspriation to keep his place tidy as he was permanently busy with work. Marcia was 22 and had come over from Spain to improve her English and save money for her wedding. She was engaged, her boyfriend working shifts in a ceramics factory on the outskirts of Madrid. Her full bust on her petite frame and her sweet, wide eyed face had been an instant draw for Jonathan and he knew from first setting eyes on her that he wanted to sample her delightfully tight body for himself. Something he'd done frequently as they'd gotten to know each other more. Her English was just enough to get by in her field of work but she was innocently naive and unaware of many of the coloquial English phrases that were in everyday use. If there's one thing that turned Jonathan Taylor on big time, it was innocence and naivety in a young girl however, he soon found out that the endearing innocence she had in that respect was definitely NOT replicated when it came to all things sexual. As they'd become better acqauinted, Jonathan would ask her about her life in Spain and about her boyfriend and what they got up to and her first sentence in that part of the conversation, stuttered in her best English had been, 'Um... e likes errr... big... um... big tetas' (she didn't know the English for breasts), followed by a huge smile, a quick heft of her boobs and a downward glance.

Woah! This girl absolutely KNEW she had what her boyfriend wanted. She seemed confident and from the other conversations they'd had, he could tell that she wasn't embarrassed or ashamed about sex at all and probably loved it. He was right.

The lack of confidence she had in her English and therefore her ability to complete her work to a standard considered acceptable to an English man allowed Jonathan to encourage her into various sexual acts with him on the basis that in doing so, she would be over delivering on her work to such an extent that she would prove her worth and in turn, this would allow her to earn more and therefore save more for her wedding.

Of course, the first thing that Jonathan did was to get her to unbutton her tunic and show him her body with just her underwear on and it was that day, as he walked around her, surveying her beautiful figure, that he found out she wore a 34C cup bra - the label was sticking out at the back. Not the biggest tits he'd ever clapped eyes on but their jutting shape and prominent nipples in her soft, white nylon bra gave him a distinct rush of blood to his loins. Thereafter, Jonathan would find himself popping home every lunch time and asking her to suck his cock or wrap her full, firm C cup tits around his shaft. Several evenings before he'd run her back to her rented flat, he'd fuck her, delighting in how she was so confident sexually, her dirty talk (in as best English as she could manage), the way she took the lead and told him how amazing his cock was, the way she'd ride him so hard and lean low, pushing a swollen tit into his mouth as she bounced. The way she came in loud rapturous waves, shrieking in what Jonathan later found out were Spanish swear words, as he pumped his load high into her tight, wet pussy. Jonathan had really enjoyed those times.

Before she left to go back to Spain, he'd asked her to dance for him and told her it would be filmed. He'd offered her £200.00 which she'd looked embarrassed about and told him it was too much and that she'd dance for him for free. Jonathan felt that it wouldn't be right, as he'd end up having the sexy 22 year old on film for eternity so told her that she'd have to accept £100.00 and be done with it. Of course, she'd smiled sweetly and accepted. He'd saved £100.00 right there!

He'd given her a dress-up school uniform and told her what he wanted her to do and had filmed it from the back of the room but he'd also had a one of those small mobile cameras clipped to his shirt collar for close up action.

Marcia had proceeded to give him the lap dance of his life, titillating him in the little uniform, eventually stripping out of it and talking as dirty as she could with her limited English. Of course Jonathan had his cock out wanking from the start, eventually shooting his load as she brought him off using her tits and mouth at the same time.

He'd often re-watched the scene but hadn't done for a year or so since being so busy with work and then meeting Amber but the memory of her gorgeous body, her sexual confidence and what she did for him never left him. He'd often wish that Amber would take the lead more and be more provocative with him but as yet - it hadn't happened so he'd had the idea of using the footage to encourage Amber that it could be something they could try and have fun with. He'd edited the video so that his face and any glimpses of his cock were pixellated and blurred and the sound had been removed and replaced with the text so Amber would have no idea that the girl in the clip was performing for him but Marcia was clearly visible - he wanted Amber to see how the girl's face looked and how she was obviously enjoying what she was doing. Amber had forgotten about the DVD but her father was now feeling very horny from watching it.