Busty Amber Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh quite right, yes," Brian grinned along, "But then, she's definitely got the figure for bar work, don't you think?"

"Yeah. Barmaidzzzzzzzzzz gotta have big, big t... t... titties, ha!"

Amber couldn't believe what she'd just heard! It was bad enough having to sit next to Brian Jenkinson but to have her boyfriend joining in and being crude was not only too much with everything else that had just happened but she really didn't like it. She'd never seen Jonathan worse the wear for drink before and didn't know he drank like that. Truth was - he didn't. He usually made sure he kept a clear head so he could manage and be in the moment with whatever he was dealing with, be that a work issue or something to do with sex.

"Aw come on - smile my d... dar... my dearest employee." He raised his finger to Amber's lips and certainly wasn't too far gone to notice that they looked way more pouty and swollen than when they'd entered the restaurant. He felt a tiny frisson of excitement in his loins as he imagined her unwittingly sexy duck pout wrapping itself around his dick.

"This'll make you smile Amber," Brian picked up the half a cracker that he'd left on the table. "I never did show you what was in my cracker did I darling?" He began to fumble with the paper.

Amber had no interest whatsoever in the cracker, or him or in fact being at this christmas lunch any more. She just wanted to go home and go to bed in the hope that it was all a bad dream.

"Here - look. A tape measure. Quality eh?"

Amber took the most miniscule cursory glance sideways and looked away.

"What can we do with a tape measure eh Jonno?" Brian grinned and as he stretched his arm across to show Jonathan, he 'accidentally' brushed it across Amber's chest. "Oh, did I get you there darling? I do apologise, what must you think of me? Total accident."

"Tap measure, ha!" Jonathan didn't even know what was funny about a tape measure but he couldn't help chuckle.

"What do YOU think Amber? Seeing as your boss seems to be somewhat out of it at the moment, what do you think we could do with a tape measure eh?"

"I don't know." Amber huffed. She was fed up with being there and fed up with Jonathan for being odd and speaking incoherently.

"I know - we could measure your lovely big boobs couldn't we? Eh? What d'you say? D'you think the tape would be long enough eh? Ha!"

Several sniggers were audible around the table and Amber could feel eyes on her. She felt incredibly uncomfortable. Not that she'd noticed but Doug was pretty much salivating at the thought of watching someone stretch a tape measure around his colleague's huge breasts.

So much for being close to Jonathan and having him 'save' her, he was pretty much useless at the moment.

"Jonathan?! Jonathan?!"

"Eh?" Jonathan turned to look at Brian.

"Bloody hell man, pay attention. How man glasses of that red have you had anyway? I SAID, we could use this tape measure to measure Amber's delightful breasts couldn't we? Eh? Ha!?"

"Errr... n... no, no I don't think..." Jonathan paused. He'd indeed had quite a bit to drink but wasn't totally gone and something in his head was reminding him not to get too flirty and sexual with Amber in what was after all, a workplace scenario. Amber was grateful for his few words and hoped that this was the start of him now overseeing the rest of the afternoon properly.

"Ahh, I see, not happy with the tape measure well, perhaps you'd like to tell her about your little game then eh? Eh?"

"Sssssh. Jonathan shook his head quite aggressively, trying to silently mouth the word 'no' to Brian. They had a bit of fun whilst Amber was using the bathroom and he didn't want her knowing about it.

"Come on, what's wrong? You were well up for it earlier. Maybe you'd like ME to tell her."

Amber was feeling angry at being spoken about like she wasn't there. Another reason she just wanted out but still she didn't want to let Jonathan down and make a show.

"Amber - your boss here, got us all playing a little christmas game whilst you were err... using the bathroom."

Amber glanced at Jonathan. He wasn't looking at her but she could see his mouth form a very slight grin.

"Would you like me to tell you about it hmmm? It's a good one."

Amber wanted to hear nothing from Brian and hated him with a vengeance but she was now curious. Jonathan hadn't denied there was some sort of 'game' so what was it? Her curiosity got the better of her.

"Alright." Her voice was very soft and tentative. She felt she wanted to know what he'd done but part of her knew she couldn't deal with any more 'surprises' at the moment so she had mixed feelings about it. However, Brian was going to take absolute delight in telling her.

"Well, whilst you were using the bathroom, your boss here got each of us to guess how big your tits are."

Across the table Doug was trying to make his bulge more comfortable under the tablecloth.

Amber couldn't believe that Jonathan would say anything like that, especially in front of work colleagues. She thought Brian must be making it up like some kind of horrible joke, as if he hadn't already been wicked enough to her that afternoon.

"No." She stated confidently, folding her arms across her chest and shaking her head. She felt she didn't need to say more as Brian's statement was so ridiculous.

"Oh yes," Brian continued in a cocky manner, "We all guessed your bra size, wrote it on a piece of paper and threw it in the pot there - look." He pointed to a small dish in the centre of the table that had had sauce and condiment sachets in it, but they'd been thrown to one side and eleven small folded pieces of paper filled the small pot. "The winner gets a christmas kiss and the runner up gets a hug." He grinned lustily then leaned in and whispered, "Course, some of us have got err... shall we say - 'insider information' eh? Ha!"

Amber still didn't believe him. Jonathan wouldn't do anything like that, not least because this was a work thing and he was very strict about being professional. She couldn't even call him Jonathan at work. She reached across and took one of the pieces of paper out of the dish and slowly unfolded it and - 48DD. Despite it obviously being a bra size, she still didn't believe that this was Jonathan's doing.

"I've got a feeling you don't believe me young lady? Now I'm sure you KNOW that I'm a man of my word so why don't you ask the great man himself eh? Jonathan - tell your employee about your little game."

Amber turned towards him, a look of expectant disbelief on her face. In an unusual move, Jonathan slid his arm around her shoulder. He started to speak quietly;

"It's justa bitta Christmas fun Amber. Just a bitta fun that's all. Once a year. Once."

At that precise moment, Amber felt (a) like walking out and (b) that she didn't like Jonathan any more. If it weren't for her wanting her job and a boyfriend, she would've gone there and then. But what kind of boyfriend was this anyway? Would everyone's boyfriend play games like that? Embarrassing her in front of the other staff. If looks could kill, Jonathan would be no more right now. Sensing her mood, Jonathan leaned in and whispered, working very hard to get his words to sound right;

"We're gonna leave shortly darling. Feels like it's been a long day and it's starting to get dark so we'll all call it a day soon. Just as soon as we've finished the game eh? Look, you know I'm the only one round this table who knows your bra size so it's me you're gonna be kissing and the only other thing you have to do is give the runner up a quick hug - just a hug - that's it, then we're outta here. Please gorgeous? It'll be just us - together - and we've got the whole day together tomorrow too remember? Getting ready for your family Christmas party eh?"

Amber had been looking forward to Jonathan meeting her family so much. She was so proud of Jonathan and what he'd achieved and also of herself for actually having a boyfriend, long after other girls at her school and college had started going around with boys. She hadn't seen Jonathan like he was this afternoon and decided that it must be the alcohol that had made him a bit 'funny' and different to how he usually was. She turned back to him and whispered;

"I don't like the way you are this afternoon, it's weird and it's..."

"Darling look," Jonathan cut in, knowing what she was going to say. The fact was, he'd been drinking water since his last glass of wine ran out and whilst he still wasn't quite his 'usual self', the instant, heady effects of the red wine were starting to fade a bit now. "When have I ever drunk alcohol in your company eh? Yes, I had some champagne that night at Alberto's but we were celebrating, remember? Yes, hands up, I've a little more than I normally would today but it's Christmas and it's a one off so cut me some slack sweetheart eh? You do need to learn to loosen up a little more and before you say anything, I DON'T mean with alcohol, I just mean... well... in general. Don't take everything so seriously eh?"

"Jonathan, we've booked some taxi's, there'll be here soon so..."

"OK mate - yeah, no worries."

Jonathan turned back to Amber, "Come on, let's just do this thing and we're out the door right - I'll win a kiss because I (of course) have guessed your bra size and then you just give one other guy a hug right? Simple."

He hadn't slurred his words at all for the last couple of minutes. Amber hadn't seem him like this before but somehow, that made it even more plausible that it was the alcohol that had got the better of him. She so desperately wanted to get out of there now.

"Jonathan, this is the ONE time that I do something like this OK? Also, what about us being professional in front of work colleagues?"

"Like I said, it's Christmas darling - it's the one time that people can do something different as a one-off, just like you've said."

"Right, let's get it over with please." Amber could see the finish line in sight and was now eager to get this last bit of the afternoon over with.

Jonathan stood up and banged a fork on the table...

"Right everyone, just before we all head off into the sunset, we've got to find a winner for our little game."

He reached forward and lined up all the pieces of paper, turning them over to look at the numbers, 48DD, 34D, 36DD, 34E were amongst the guesses.

"Right Amber, you need to tell the table your bra size so we can find a winner here."

Yet again, Amber found herself in the position of having to reveal her bra size not just to a stranger but to a number of strangers and what she felt was worse, was the fact these these were her work colleagues so now she would have to work with guys who knew the size of her breasts. This time however, she was so desperate to get the whole sordid thing over with she played along in an attempt to get it done and get out of there. She would definitely be speaking with Jonathan about it later but for now - she just wanted out. All the men around the table were on tenterhooks. Of course, they all wanted to be the one who got to have a Christmas kiss from those full, pouty lips but more than that, they were going to hear their much lusted after, busty colleague talk about her tits.

Amber put on what was probably the biggest fake smile she'd ever attempted, stood up and announced to the table;

"I wear a size 30F bra."

There followed various low mumbles around the table, the most common ones being, 'holy shit' and 'what the fuck' plus a couple of whistles.

Eagerly, Jonathan pulled the pieces of paper forward. Of course, he knew he was the winner but he had no idea who the runner up would be so wanted to quickly find out which guy would be getting a Christmas hug from his girlfriend.

"Right well, winner goes first. Do I get my kiss Amber?"

Amber looked at his face and saw something slightly meek in his expression. She felt a very quick, growing, unexplained need to show that she was more to Jonathan that just his employee. After everything she'd been through this afternoon, and knowing what Jonathan had done in setting up the game in the first place, it was almost like she wanted to make it known that she was more than just a plaything in this situation and that she deserved to be thought of as more than that. There were several low calls of 'yesss' as she turned sideways to face Jonathan, the other guys around the table enjoying the fact that she was now facing him and her breasts in profile looked stupendous and were literally just a couple of centimetres from his chest. She felt his hands rest gently on her waist. Jonathan was being careful, he didn't want it to look like he was feeling too lusty and that there was anything more than a boss/employee relationship with her. Unbeknown to him, Amber was about to ruin his carefully staged act. Placing her hand on the back of his head, she pulled him in and planted her mouth square in the centre of his and immediately thrust her tongue hard into his mouth. She remembered how Jonathan had told her to kiss last Friday and swirled her tongue around inside his mouth, exploring every part of it with speed and urgency. Jonathan could now feel her large, firm breasts pressing into him and of course, his instant reaction was to tongue back - which he did - but he also felt shocked that she'd act so passionately in front of the other workers. He felt a bit confused, some of the guys were now cheering and whistling full on and the need to keep his relationship with Amber under wraps was becoming more urgent to him in this heated moment. He pulled away firmly.

"Blimey! if that's what happenes when you just drink water, I think I'll have to try that!" Jonathan chuckled, desperate to make light and a joke of Amber's eagerness. Some of the other guys laughed and he hoped he'd won that battle. Amber's inner smile was now obvious on the outside as she beamed for the first time that day, feeling sure that the others would now know that there was more to her and Jonathan than just boss and employee.

"Taxi's are here Jonathan," Ed called out, getting up and offering his hand to Jonathan to thank him for the lunch.

"Hang on - what about the runner up? Who's getting the Christmas hug then?"

Amber had hoped they'd forgotten about that but knowing that it was just one simple thing left, she was more than up for giving someone a quick hug and getting out of there.

"Oh yeah!" Jonathan reached for the other pieces of paper. "Quick then, taxis are waiting."

He quickly scanned over the pieces of paper.

"Right, we need to see who was the nearest to 30F, errr...... Oh. Seems like we have two runners up, let's see who wrote 32F."

Amber felt slightly annoyed that there were now two hugs to be given out but they, they were just hugs and would take seconds. Jonathan turned the pieces of paper over...

"Err... Doug and err... Brian. Doug and Brian, if you want to come and have a quick hug with our star employee then it's taxis home OK."

Amber was a bit puzzled. She knew that Brian knew her bra size so wondered why he hadn't put the right answer and grabbed the Christmas kiss. Brian had deliberately put the wrong answer because after what he'd enjoyed earlier in the afternoon, he didn't want to raise any suspicions in anyone or have Amber pull a tizzy and start blurting things out but he'd now still get to hold the girl before making his way back home. He grinned eagerly, the anticipation of having his hands on the girl again was making him feel horny.

"Taxi for Braithwaite!!?" A driver called through, looking around.

"Err, that's ours," Doug piped up, looking at a few of the other guys.

"Right, seeing as we have to be quick, we'll have an Amber sandwich, quick, get round here Doug." The smile on Brian's face was wide and lustful and Amber still hated that the man would be getting anything more - no matter how innocuous - out of her today. "Back or front Doug?"

"Front! Front!" Doug thought that having a hug with Amber facing him was like a gift from heaven. He'd get to feel her huge tits pressing into his large body.

"Right, I'm coming up the rear then," Brian grinned as he moved in behind her.

Jonathan looked on in between looking at his watch and being conscious of the waiting taxis.

Amber felt herself increasingly squashed between the two men as they moved closer and closer. Doug had his arms around her shoulders, pulling her into him, her large breasts now pressing firmly into his wide chest, he rested his head on her shoulder, smelling her perfume and closing his eyes, enjoying the fleeting moment.

Brian had his hands around her waist and was trying to be discreet with his very slight rocking movement behind her but she could clearly feel the bulge in his trousers pressing into her backside. He looked down, enjoying how every inward movement dented the fabric of her tight pencil skirt as it stretched sexily over her taut, shapely backside. Knowing that Doug was a very large guy, he slowly began to move his hands upwards, hoping that his bodyweight would hide the moment that his hands reached the undersides of her tits. Shit! Just feeling that glorious weight and firmness again was sending blood rushing to his dick at lightening speed. Amber wasn't fully aware that Brian Jenkinson was once again mauling her breasts. She was conscious of some movement but Doug was such a big man she thought it must just be his extra flesh pressing against her chest.

Jonathan would never openly admit this to anyone and not even to Brian but watching his girlfriend trapped between two obviously horny guys one of which was old enough to be her grandad was starting to stir his loins.

"Is there a Braithwaite?!! I ain't got all day!"

"Guys, guys, come on now..." Hearing the taxi driver shout in a more stressed tone, Jonathan put his hand on Doug's shoulder and put a stop to the scene.

"Thank you. Happy Christmas." Doug smiled at Amber and left to join his group for the taxi, already planning the wank session that would be kicking in as soon as he got home.

"Yes, I'll echo that sentiment. I hope you have a VERY happy Christmas Amber, I know I will." Amber forced a weak smile as Brian winked at her. "Oh, and I hope that boyfriend of yours gives you the BEST present ever eh?!" Another lustful grin spread across his face as he left for the taxi.

"And that just leaves us." Jonathan put his arm around Amber, feeling more confident at being himself now that his staff had all left. "D'you fancy another drink darling?"

"Jonathan, I really just want to go home please."

"Sure, sure, I get it Princess, I really do. It's been a long afternoon. Longer than I expected."

"Yes, and more horrible that I expected."

"Oh, don't be like that Sweet. I've said it was a one-off. It's Christmas after all! Come on, we're gonna have a great time at your parent's place aren't we and your friend will be there too and it'll just be us, in YOUR environment and a lovely time. Aren't you just a teeny, tiny bit curious as to what I've got you for Christmas?"

Amber smiled, "You've got it already?"

"Too right I have. To be honest, I've had it for a few weeks now."

"Oooh, what is it!"

"Right, like I'm going to tell you and spoil the surprise. Come on - coats."

They both pulled on their coats and as they stepped outside, the cold December air being a firm reminder that Christmas was just around the corner. Jonathan put his arm around Amber as they headed towards his car. She really enjoyed that feeling as it made her feel special and like a girlfriend should feel. With it being dark and all his work colleagues gone, he was feeling much more confident.

"Yes, I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. Usually I spent it on my own."

"Oh, that's not right for anyone," Amber replied, snuggling her arm further into his.