Busty Amber Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've never had anyone so beautiful or sexy to spend it with before now."

Amber felt a powerful feeling of love in her stomach, almost as if everything horrible during the afternoon had been somehow washed away. Not what had happened with Brian Jenkinson but Jonathan's stupid game and his over indulgence in the red wine. She just wanted to put it all behind her and cosy up with her wonderful boyfriend. Hearing the beep of the central locking on Jonathan's Range Rover pulled her away from her thoughts.

"Jonathan! What are you doing?! You can't drive! You've drunk all that wine and..."

"Darling, do you honestly think I'd get behind the wheel after that eh? What do you think of me? No, Clive's going to pick us up and get us home safely. He can drop you off first then he'll take me back and I'd like to meet you back here tomorrow morning for a spot of breakfast then we've got the day to ourselves so we can do whatever you want but we do need to go to the fancy dress place OK? Here, come and sit in the back with me, we'll have a quick cuddle before Clive gets here. That OK with you?"

"Mmmm," Amber murmured, snuggling further into Jonathan's arm and feeling all excited about the fancy dress shop tomorrow.

"So - apart from my stupid game, did you enjoy the lunch today? You didn't seem to eat much and what was all that fuss about Brian being there at the beginning?"

Amber didn't want to talk about Brian and spoil the nice vibe she was currently feeling.

"It was OK. I guess I'm just not very confident in groups of people."

"Hmmm, I did think that might be part of it," Jonathan reached to the front and put the heating on. "But you've really got nothing to be lacking in confidence about. Have you now?" Amber looked down to see his fingers beginning to unbutton the front of her coat. Whilst he was nowhere near as intoxicated from the wine as he was during the meal, the after effects of the alcohol hadn't fully left him.

Slipping the coat from her shoulders and sliding it down her arms, he sighed, gazing at the stunning cleavage that had been on display but frustratingly out of reach all afternoon.

"I mean - no girl with tits like this can lack confidence can they?" He reached across and began to squeeze her breasts through her jumper. Amber still winced at his use of the word 'tits'. She wasn't sure she'd ever get used to that.

"Mmmm, oh God, yesss. My gorgeous big-titted 18 year old girlfriend. Mine. MINE!" He continued squeezing, leaning forward to leave a trail of kisses down her deep cleavage line.

Amber wriggled. "Jonathan - we're in the car!"

"Yes, isn't it great eh? Why d'you think I parked over here in the corner? I knew I'd need to have you after being so close to you all day and not being able to touch you.

Amber giggled, unaware that Jonathan's expression had changed to one of almost desperate lust as he savoured the tantalising display of cleavage. Christ, he needed to fuck this giggly, innocent 18 year old real bad.

"Kiss me. Kiss me like you kissed me back in the restaurant."

Again, Amber giggled as she moved her face closer to her boyfriend. As soon as she was close enough, Jonathan took hold of her left breast and began to squeeze. Her innocent, wide eyes and giggles made her even more appealing to him in this moment. As Amber placed her lips on his, this time it was Jonathan who thrust his tongue in first sending a huge wave of electricity into her stomach. She fought back with her own tongue feeling a mixture of excitement and being in love (well - what love felt like to her that is).

Jonathan had told Clive to get there around 5.30pm and told him to text when he was five minutes away. He'd planned to fuck Amber after the lunch anyway and wanted the heads up text so he knew when to calm things down with her. Not wanting to waste any more time and with his cock telling him it was in need, he pulled away from the kiss...

"I think you were feeling quite horny in the restaurant before, am I right?"

Amber just giggled, casting her eyes downwards.

"Lift your arms up darling."

Still giggling, Amber raised her arms to feel Jonathan lifting the Christmas jumper over her head. Her hair had become caught in the jumper and once he'd freed it, it fell about her shoulders and arms like a bit of a bed-head mess. Messy long hair, pouty lips and now just her thin black lace bra separating him from the large succulent areola and nipples that topped the teenager's perfectly shaped, torpedo-like breasts.

"God you look hot. So fucking HOT!!"

"Calm down Jonathan." Amber mock scolded him, chuckling as she folded her arms across her chest, thinking that the less he could see, the more he might just save their 'fun' until tomorrow. "Look, d'you know how long Clive'll be because I'm actually really tired. Don't get me wrong, this is nice but can we just have a cuddle and maybe have some fun tomorrow?"

Jonathan swiftly unzipped and pulled out his cock. It was more than semi hard and only a little off being fully erect. Amber's eyes widened in surprise and shock, watching it bobbing about in front of him and staring at the thick vein that ran the full length of his engorged shaft. She wasn't expecting him to do that.

"You seem to have this weird idea that when blokes get to THIS stage (he slid his palm under his cock and bounced it a couple of times), that they can just switch it off and forget about it?! Do you REALLY not get it? I mean REALLY??!"

Amber saw a change in Jonathan's face, he looked frustrated, red, annoyed.

"Tell me what you think about the fact that every bloke - EVERY fucking bloke in that restaurant this afternoon wanted to fuck your brains out. Well... Eh?!!"

"N... No. No they didn't." Amber didn't like Jonathan's tone and pulled her arms tighter across her chest, squashing the tops of her breasts upwards, her boobs now bulging in a huge mass of flesh.

"Fucking hell Amber, I actually wouldn't have ever called you a Bimbo until NOW." Jonathan lurched forward, pulling her arms down roughly and yanking her bra cups down. She squealed as she felt his mouth clamp over her right nipple. He started to suck hard and the periodic scrape of his teeth across her pointy nub was almost painful. Releasing her breast from his mouth, he brought his right hand up and began squeezing her other breast.

"EVERY-SINGLE-FUCKING-BLOKE in that place wanted to fuck you and you know why? Because of these." As if to illustrate his point, he sank his fingers hard into her left breast.

"No Jonathan!" Amber was starting to get upset. She didn't want to hear Jonathan talking about other men and what they might want to do to her.

"Shut up and just accept the inevitable will you." He began squeezing both her breasts, rubbing his thumbs across her nipples and noticing the arching of her back and little bodily jerks as he continued.

"They all want to fuck you but they can't because you're mine. You're MY girlfriend. What are you?"

"I'm your girlfriend," Amber responded meekly but actually not feeling like she was in a girlfriend/boyfriend type situation at that moment.

Jonathan moved his right hand onto his fat cock which was now fully erect, alternating between quick and slow strokes.

"They all want to fuck you because you're slim, you've got massive tits and you're only 18 years old, that's why. Right, lean forward a minute."

Jonathan quickly picked up Amber's discarded anorak, screwed it up and put it down on the seat.

"Put your head on that. Go on! Quickly!"

"Jonathan, can we stop now, please? I'm tried and..."

Amber wanted nothing more to do with anything sexual after everything she had been through today.

"Put your fucking head on it!!" Jonathan shouted, needing to get his release before Clive turned up.

Amber felt like crying but also felt that she shouldn't need to feel like this with her boyfriend and that he'd think her stupid and be even more annoyed. She wondered if other boyfriends and girlfriends had sex in random places and in such states of urgency. As she struggled to wriggle down the seat enough to ensure her head was on the coat, her pencil skirt began to edge upwards and once in position, her stocking tops and bare thighs had come into view.

"Oh lovely. Lovely." Jonathan found the view overwhelmingly arousing. Amber on her back, skirt scrunched up and suspenders on view, bare thighs, huge tits that only sank a tiny bit when she was on her back with some of the flesh just overlapping the sides of her torso and a set of areola that always made his balls feel like bursting. Pushing her skirt further up he swiftly yanked the black lace g-string to one side, admiring her smooth young labia and slit which looked like they'd never been used before. Gripping hold of her left leg, he pulled it away from her roughly, hearing her shriek as he positioned her foot on the driver's headrest.

"No Jonathan!! Not here! PLEASE!! URRGGHH!!!"

Amber cried out as Jonathan's huge, veiny dick crashed into her insides. There was no build up, no pacing, he was like a demon possessed and rammed her soft, warm pussy relentlessy.

"Urrghh no! It's too much! Urrgh Jonathan!!"

Jonathan was conscious of hearing his phone ping as his cock burst through her tight opening. He knew he had to finish fast before Clive turned up. Quickly, he left reality and was now fiercely fucking Amber in his fantasy realm. Moaning and sighing as he watched her titflesh moving in repetitive, rhythmic circles on her chest every time he thrust. Her head and coat meeting the car door as he pounded piston-like in and out of her tight space. He knew that she didn't need to be in the mood to make him cum, her fresh, young pussy was naturally tight and inexperienced and he could feel it pulsing against his shaft, almost sucking him regardless of the fact that she definitely wasn't in the mood right now.

"Look at you. So fucking young and so fucking busty. God your cunt's tight. Urrgh!! Fuck you for showing your tits off in that restaurant today. FUCK YOU!!"

Jonathan continued ramming harder and harder, his hands now bracing himself on the back parcel shelf and the the driver's headrest where Amber's foot was. He was able to get a lot of power behind himself in that position.

"Jonathan! No! Stop! I can't... I..."

Amber was finding the position uncomfortable. Having her legs forcefully spread and Jonathan towering over her, red faced and sweaty was horrible. She felt he was out of control and didn't like it at all. Her moans were not the moans of satisfaction but moans of discomfort and upset. It was taking all her willpower not to cry.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck, yeah! I'm gonna tell everyone what it's like to screw an 18 year old girl with big fucking tits. That's it Princess, milk my cock come on, I can feel you doing it, I can feel your craven cunny milking my fat dick. Now show me how much you love older men's cocks come on, show me... show me... SHOW ME!!! Arrrgghhhh!!!!!!!"

Jonathan threw his head back and fell into rapturous orgasm as his cock pumped hard, filling Amber's delicate, soft pussy with 24 hours worth of hot, pent-up jizz. His head was whirling such was the strength of his climax, leaving Amber shocked at the loudness of his lewd shouts and cries, mostly about the size of her tits and how she was a deliberate cockteaser. He'd filled the whole car with incredibly loud noise.

He could've done with at least 20 minutes to regain his composure but conscious that Clive would be arriving shortly, he started to pull out, sighing as he looked down at the perfect young space he'd just destroyed.

Amber opened her eyes (she'd had them closed because she wasn't enjoying the situation), relieved to feel Jonathan away from her. She glanced down at one thick string of cum that was still connecting his cockhead to her pussy, despite him now being several inches away from her.

"Come on," he mustered, feeling somewhat short of breath. "Clive'll be here shortly. Can't have him seeing us like this."

Amber felt angry. It was his fault that he couldn't control his urges that they'd even ended up like this. She wriggled her hips, sliding her skirt back into position, adjusted her bra and put her jumper back on. She never wanted to see that jumper again after today. She began to button up her anorak, watching as Jonathan finished drying his cock and began to ease it back into his pants. It wasn't completely soft and he had to bend it slightly to make it comfortable.

"Mmmm, that was amazing darling. You really do fulfill all my needs you know that don't you? A man couldn't want for a more perfect girlfriend." He began to stroke the side of her face, tilting it to face him.

"But Jonathan, I wasn't ready. I didn't want to do that, especially here in the car! We're in the car and we're in a car park and I'm tired and..."

"Give and take darling. One day, when I'm tired, I promise to make you feel like a million dollars, even if I'm not in the mood. Promise." He smiled and kissed his fingertip and placed it on her lips. "And those lips of yours today, well... I don't know what you've done differently but they look so kissable, so sexy, so ready to blow my... mind, ha! Listen, I've never been as happy as I am now. My life feels complete with you in it Princess. Complete. I wouldn't care if I lost the newspaper tomorrow as long as I still have my beautiful girlfriend, my life is perfect. I can't say fairer than that can I eh?"

Jonathan knew that there would never be a day that he was with Amber that he wasn't in the mood for sex. Come to that, even when he was away from Amber he was always in the mood for sex. He just couldn't help himself. Any time he caught even just a glimpse of a slim, tight body with big, natural tits, he needed to wank. He couldn't control himself. He sometimes thought that a psychologist might tell him it was 'the thrill of the new' but he knew he'd never go to a psychologist anyway so these were just his own internal musings.

Jonathan leaned forward and kissed Amber, his tongue soon finding hers and her arms soon encircling his neck. Even through her padded anorak, he could feel her breasts pressing into him as if he needed another reminder of what a catch she was. Amber began to get little pangs of sexual excitement in her stomach; the feelings she should have had when he was feeling amorous earlier. She felt like she wanted to say something but didn't quite know what. She wanted to remind him that he needed to listen to her more sometimes but she also wanted to convey her true feelings. She was feeling quite mixed up and didn't know how to frame it. With Jonathan still french kissing her deeply and the butterflies in her stomach beginning to make her feel like she now didn't want to leave just yet, she slowly pulled away from him and spoke the words she'd decided on;

"Jonathan. I love you." As the last word left her lips, a bright beam of light cast across them both.

"Ooh, there's Clive darling. I'd better lock her up until tomorrow. Come on." They both stepped out of the car and looked towards the oncoming vehicle. Amber wondered if he'd actually heard what she said.

Jonathan told Clive to drop Amber home first then take him home. They both sat close in the back of the large saloon as Clive turned the car and started off towards Amber's.

In the cosy and quiet darkness of the back seat and with Clive concentrating on the road, Amber thought she'd try again and leaned in close to Jonathan's ear and whispered;

"I love you Jonathan."

Jonathan was no good at situations like this. He knew what a woman would think if he uttererd the words back and whilst it was his ultimate intention to marry Amber, the whole 'love' thing just seemed like too much of a commitment. His only reason for wanting to marry the girl was to effectively take her off the market and make sure he had some eye candy on his arm into his older age. There was no way he wanted another man to have her, despite the fact that the thought of her being lusted after by other men turned him on in the extreme. He was already struggling to keep his true feelings and urges under wraps when his desire had reached fever pitch, hence all the dialogue about her age and the size of her tits when he fucked her a few moments ago. He definitely didn't want her thinking he was some kind of perv but the truth was, anyone who had an insight into Jonathan's fantasies would most definitely know that he was one.

"You're sweet darling and I can't wait for you to see what I've got you for Christmas."

"Oooh, yeah! What is it? Oh, I can't wait."

If there was one thing Jonathan knew how to do well, it was throw Amber off the scent. He knew that just by mentioning something to do with Christmas presents, she'd be all excited and go off on a tangent.

"Only 3 days to wait darling and I think you'll like it." Jonathan smiled and slipped his hand into hers. Amber loved little gestures like that. Simple things like holding hands and just being close were to her, better than sex a lot of the time. They made her tummy go fluttery. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder.

"So, let's say you meet me here at 10 o' clock tomorrow morning eh? We'll have a spot of breakfast and then go and check out the fancy dress place yes? They're supposed to be closing early tomorrow but I've asked them to stay open until around 1pm to give us some quiet time to see what we fancy." He then leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Although I'm sure you know that it's YOU I fancy eh?" Amber felt his hand squeeze her thigh and once again, the butterflies danced in her stomach.

Before long, they'd reached the close where Amber lived.

"Thanks Clive", she called forward as she opened the door to get out. She beamed in at Jonathan, "See you in the morning for breakfast then."

"Oh, err... yes, yes, see you at 10."

As she pushed the car door she heard Jonathan's phone ping and as it slammed shut, she headed off up the driveway, feeling some of Jonathan's spunk starting to escape her pussy. She didn't like how that had played out but pushed it to the back of her mind, and smiled to herself. Poor Jonathan, he was always busy with work. Always getting messages at all times of day. She felt a warm glow as she reminded herself that she was the girlfriend of this important and successful man.

As Clive turned the car around, Jonathan open up the upload notification on his phone, his cock already twitching in anticipation of what busty delight some random horny guy might've uploaded this time.

*********************