Busty Amber Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith was having to concentrate a bit - enjoying the visuals and reading the on-screen text. He watched the girl get right close up to the guy in the chair and start lifting and massaging her breasts through the blouse.

TEXT : Mmmm, I know how much you like my big titties sir.

She smiled, the close up shot showing her running her thumbs over her nipples, her dark areola clearly visible through the white cotton.

"Oh fuck me!" Keith murmured, stroking purposefully at his cock.

TEXT : Oooh, I AM very naughty aren't I sir?

She turned around and began to walk further away, bending over and touching her toes, giving a full on view of her toned, bare buttocks. Keith watched transfixed as she spread her legs, bending even further to the point her tight, puffy labia could be seen between her legs.

"Oh Christ! Oh fuck yeah!"

The youth and perfection of that neat, tempting place between her legs made Keith think of his daughter. Shit! How long had it been since he'd seen a tight, young clit and neat, unstretched lips like that, ripe and ready for use, ready to be shown the ways of the world.

He carried on watching as she put a hand through her spread legs and dragged a finger down her butt crack, turning her head and smiling at the man.

TEXT : Like what you see?

She spun around quickly, put her hands on her hips and began gyrating her body. The tiny skirt sat very low on her hips and flicked side to side sexily as she bucked left and right.

In the botton of the screen, you could clearly tell that the guy was jerking himself off. The image was pixellated but it was obvious from the movement what was happening down there.

TEXT : I think you're getting too excited too quickly. It's not good for you. You need to calm down, save yourself.

The girl smiled cheekily and moved closer again, smoothing her hands down her sides as she lowered her body between the man's legs. Keith figured she'd be getting her lips round the guy's dick but no, not yet.

TEXT : Let me.

Marcia took hold of Jonathan's cock, the angle of the little camera on his shirt collar capturing everything in high definition close up including the pre cum that was on a permanent trickle from the end of it. She began to wipe his wet cock head over her blouse, circling where her nipples were. There was so much of it that within a few seconds, the dark fleshy rounds of her areola were clearly visible through the fabric as were her hardening nipples.

"Shit! Get the shirt off, get the shirt off!" Keith virtually shouted at the screen as Marcia pushed her wet blouse into Jonathan's face.

TEXT : You've been thinking a lot about my big tits haven't you? You like young girls with big tits don't you. I KNOW you do.

The pixellated face on the screen began to suck at each gorgeous nipple alternately through the little white blouse with the girl throwing her head back and moaning in delight.

TEXT : Ooh, yeah, I think you're very hungry. VERY hungry.

She pulled away, the saliva and pre-cum loaded blouse was now so sheer against her breasts she may as well have been naked.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, yeah!"

Keith could feel his face flushing and his heart racing. Jeez, he'd give his right arm for just one night with such a sexy young girl.

Marcia walked away and unzipped the tiny skirt, letting it fall to the floor and kicking it away. Her bare buttocks with their olive tone and round firmness just made you feel like taking that arse. Hard. As she turned, a neatly trimmed strip of hair signposted the middle of her tight, youthful mound and she began lifting her breasts, cupping them through the wet blouse.

"Fucking get it off! Get it OFF!!" Keith was reaching the point of no return as was the guy in the screen as the movement behind the pixellated lower area increased apace.

TEXT : I think you want to see my tits Sir. That's why you called me here isn't it? You want to see my sexy big tits.

Marcia began to untie the knot that held the wet blouse together and just as she was about to pull the garment open, she turned her back to the camera and shrugged it off. The sides of her swaying breasts were easily visible even from behind. Her movements as she danced gave cock teasing glimpses of the sides of the full, pert young globes. She moved her hands to her head and began to gyrate and turn in 360 degree circles. Keith thought he'd never seen anything so sexy as this gorgeous young girl arching her back, sticking her arse and jiggly tits out. her body was a perfect 'S' shape and by christ, he'd have done anything to fuck her at that point.

TEXT : Tell me how much you want me. Tell me how much you want my body. Tell me how much you want me to make you cum so hard.

Keith felt his balls tighten as the olive skinned girl now only wearing a pair of frilled ankle socks and white high heels walked back to the guy in the chair, hands by her sides, affording him the perfect view of her ripe, firm tits, topped with dark brown areola and now, very hard nipples, jiggling naturally each time her foot met the floor.

TEXT : Mmmm, well, I want you too and, I'm gonna have you baby.

She kneeled down and pressed her boobs around the man's cock, sliding them firmly up and down. She then lowered her head. Each time, his cock reached the top of her tits, she took as much of it into her mouth as she could, eagerly slurping at her prize.

The close up camera caught the lot, it was so close up that Jonathan hadn't bothered to pixellate it because all you could see was a close of of Marcia's face, her big, wide excited eyes looking up at him and her sexually confident expression, a view of her tits from above and the quick appearance and disappearance of Jonathan's cock head as she repeatedly took him into her mouth. It could've been any man's cock.

"Jesus Christ I need this! I NEED THIS!!" Keith needed to cum and with his breathing now very heavy, he reached for his daughter's already stained bra and held the cup over his cock, just allowing the fabric to touch the tip. "Dirty fucking little bitch! Cock sucking little whore! Filthy schoolgirl! ARRRRGGGHHH!!! ARRRRGGGHHH!!! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!! AMBERRRRRR!!!! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!"

There was no more text at this point but after just a few seconds, super fast jets of spunk shot out of the cock on the screen all over the face and tits of the gorgeous girl in the video. She threw her head back and smiled as her face became more and more coated in thick, white liquid. Her eyes had an instiable look in them and her tongue eagerly licked away drops that she could feel beginning to run down her chin. The smile never left her face once.

The screen went black at that point.

Keith pulled the now sopping wet bra away from his dick and looked at the pool of spunk that was now tenting the cup.

"Bloody hell!" Keith was very out of breath. Since first catching glimpses of his daughter a couple of months ago, his wank sessions had become a lot more full on. He really did work himself into a frenzy mostly thinking about her huge tits but lately, it was thinking about what men might do to her that somehow had him raging hard and ready to shoot on all cylinders. He squeezed the wet bra cup and threw it back in the laundry basket knowing that it'd be well dried out by the time Amber got home from work. He pulled out some tissues from his jeans pocket and began to dry his cock, wondering who the hell the girl in the video was and why did Amber have the DVD in her room!!? Sure the girl's tits weren't as big as his daughters but they were easily a good handful and so firm and thrusting too. He loved the way she smiled and could tell from the captions on the screen how confident she was. He'd love a night with her, being able to use her body and have her tell him just how she likes to have it used. He got up from the bed and removed the DVD from the player, placing it back into the plastic case. He carefully put it back on the floor in his daughter's room before making his way downstairs to his office.

*********************

Amber had missed the bus and was running late. She'd never been late for work before but had texted Jonathan once she'd boarded the next bus and apologised. Jonathan was too preoccupied looking forward to seeing her in the Christmas jumper to care and as he turned around to look out of his office window, he saw her trying to run as best she could in the tight pencil skirt, her feet going ten to the dozen but the tiny steps she was able to take due to the tightness of the skirt were not getting her very far very quickly.

"Mmmm, this looks promising," Jonathan said aloud enjoying the speed of her shapely calves in the high heels and the teasing movement going on underneath the upper part of the black anorak. He thought the shapeless coat not the most flattering on her but knew he had to make allowances for it being so cold. Very soon, she was teetering down the corridor and into his office.

"Jonathan! I'm SO sorry, SO SO sorry I'm late! I left a bit late as I was stressed and then I missed the bus and the next one didn't come on time and...."

Jonathan had walked behind her to close his office door as she spoke but also to survey the tightness of the black pencil skirt. The outline of her stockings and suspenders and the obvious shape of her firm buttocks behind the clingy material had raised the heat in his groin somewhat.

"Amber... Amber! Amber darling, don't worry but look, please try and remember that it's Mr. Taylor in the office OK.

"Oh God! I'm sorry J.... Mr Taylor, I'm...."

Right!! Come on, that's enough apologies for the rest of this year. I've been looking forward to seeing you in your new Christmas jumper my sweet but I have to say, what's with that anorak? Not very err... Christmassy is it?"

"I err... I left my long coat in Mr Jenkinson's car on Monday night and..."

"Right well come on then - let's be having you - let's see my star employee in her Christmas jumper," he grinned, not really bothered about where she'd left her coat.

Amber smiled and unzipped her coat, turning to hang it on the back of the door. Jonathan could already see the sides of her bust from behind her slender back but nothing could have prepared him for what met his eyes when she turned around.

"Oh my good God Amber!! Bloody hell darling!!" Jonathan's eyes were virtually out on stalks as he drank in nothing but the huge expanse of breast flesh vaulting from Amber's chest and presenting itself like a tray of sacrificial offerings to whoever might happen to be in front of her. Instantly, he felt blood rushing to his cock and walked over to get a closer look.

"Is everything OK? Do I look OK?" Amber's voice was hesitant and somewhat meek.

"OK! OK?!" Jonathan gazed greedily at the deep, pale cleavage in front of him. He guessed that the neckline of the low cut jumper was sitting not that far above the top edge of the cups of whatever bra she might be wearing. The fact that such a large portion of the top part of her bust was on show was all Amber's own work. Her youthful, jutting tits - despite their size - just naturally rested quite high on her chest and when coupled with a bra, created a cleavage of epic proportions. He stared at the stretched text across the front of the jumper. Just seeing the word 'breasts' incorporated into wording stretched across her chest by her unbelievable tits he found highly provocative. Of course, he wouldn't tell Amber that.

"My darling, you look wonderful. The perfect mix of professional, smart, with-it, Christmassy and of course sexy AND before you say anything - I'm allowed to say that because I'm your boyfriend - remember?"

"Thank you. Oh, erm..." The small black scarf that Amber's Mum had given her as an accessory had twisted round to the side with all the stress of trying to catch the bus and hurry to the office and she swiftly pulled it back into the centre of her chest.

"What's that for darling?"

"What's what for?"

"The scarf? You're not out in the cold now, you can take it off."

"Erm... Jonathan, I..."

"Darling, please remember, it's 'Mr Taylor' in the office. I do hope you don't forget and slip up like that at the Christmas lunch this afternoon."

"I'm sorry." Amber cast her gaze downwards, wondering if she'd ever quite get used to being Jonathan's girlfriend outside the office and 'just' his employee inside the office. She continued...

"I think the jumper is a bit, well... you know - showy. Erm... it shows too much of..."

"I told you darling - you look perfect. Every inch of you - absolutely stunning. My beautiful, sexy girlfriend and my secretly sexy employee." Jonathan smiled broadly

"Remember when we were out last Friday, at Alberto's?"

"Of course sweetheart, how could I forget that? You looked... well... you know what I thought of how you looked."

"Yes, yes I know but this jumper... well..."

"Well what? It's just a jumper, what could be wrong with it? We'll all be wearing our Christmas jumpers so you won't be the only one."

"This jumper makes me feel like I'm dressed like I was at Alberto's and I don't think it's right for the office."

"I know what you're getting at now. You think you're showing off too much skin don't you? Too much cleavage eh? Am I right?"

Amber nodded, suddenly feeling very shy.

"Darling listen, do you think every woman goes around wearing huge, baggy sackcloth just because they're women and don't want their bodies to be seen?"

Amber bit her lip, her gaze still on the floor.

"The answer is - they don't. You can't go through life with nobody looking at you. It's human nature to look, we all look. Women look at men and other women, men look at women and other men, it's a fact of life darling and it's completely natural. You know, if we didn't look at each other, how would we be able to tell what the other might be feeling, what mood they're in or what they mean by something when their words aren't so clear eh? Look at me."

Jonathan smiled, moved closer and took hold of Amber's hands, delighting in the slight, red flush of embarrassment that had appeared on her cheeks.

"Anyway princess, you've got nothing to be worried about because today - we'll be together ALL day. Here in the office, out at lunch, you've got nothing to worry about. I mean, we might have to keep things formal as you know but do you honestly think I'd let anything happen to you when you're in my company all day."

A smile starting spreading slowly across Amber's face as Jonathan's words sunk in. Of COURSE he wouldn't let anything happen to her whilst they were together. He was her boyfriend and he'd certainly be angry if anything untoward looked like it was going to happen. He'd often said how they belonged together and she was his alone so of course, he'd oversee her and make sure everything was perfect.

"That's my girl. Relax."

Jonathan began to untie the little black scarf and slowly pulled it away from her neck.

"God Amber..." Jonathan rasped quietly, "I know I've probably said this to you before but you honestly DO have the absolute BEST tits that I've ever seen in my entire life."

Amber dropped her head and winced slightly. She still wasn't keen on her breasts being referred to as tits. Jonathan continued...

"And you know what makes 'em even more wonderful than they already are darling?"

Amber shook her head, her eyes still not looking at her boyfriend - her face still quite flushed.

Jonathan placed a finger under her chin and tilted her face up to look at him, "They're only 18 years old. 18! Christ Amber, how the hell you ended up with such big tits at just 18, I still can't fathom. Such a beautiful, busty young girl." He kissed his index finger then placed it at the top of Amber's cleavage line, tracing it down the firm, 6 inch line of visible flesh that pushed outwards from her chest.

"It'll be a good day," he smiled. "We'll all be relaxed, you and me will be together AND on top of that - guess what?"

"W... what?"

"You and I are both having the day off tomorrow to chill out and go to the fancy dress shop."

"Oh Jonath!! Mr Taylor!!! Oh that's great! I can't believe it's nearly Christmas already. What would you like as a present?" Amber was beaming, she loved doing things for people.

"Darling, you ARE my present. My birthdays and Christmases all rolled into one. Now come on, we'd better get a little bit of work done today otherwise we won't feel like we deserve this lunch. I'll catch you later and err... I'll keep this with me."

Jonathan slid the small black scarf into his back pocket and gave Amber a quick peck on the cheek. As she left his office, he called out after her, reminding her to call him 'Mr Taylor' during the day.

Amber headed off to cover reception. Sandra still wasn't back at work and whilst she would've welcomed her company at the Christmas lunch, she was glad she didn't have to spend the morning in the main office. She figured all the guys would be very excitable as it was Christmas and she did feel very self conscious in the low cut Christmas jumper and wished it didn't have the writing on it but hey... she'd be with Jonathan for the day - unheard of on a typical work day and she wanted to relax as much for him as for herself. She didn't want him telling her she was a little too 'uptight' which was a phrase he sometimes used. She sat down behind the reception desk and started on the last part of the data job Jonathan had given her on Monday. She knew she'd have it finished before lunchtime.

*********************

"Right! I've got err... Ed, Pete, Doug and Amber in my car." Jonathan breezed into reception, scanning round the faces of the employees that were waiting for lifts to the restaurant. "I will remind you though guys, I won't be driving back as I'll be having a little drink so just remember you'll have to make your own way back either here or home."

Amber already had her coat on and her bag on her lap, waiting. She was quite looking forward to the lunch now. She'd be with Jonathan and whilst they couldn't act like boyfriend and girlfriend, she was excited about being with him and knowing secretly that she was his girlfriend.

Instinctively, she walked to the front passenger side of Jonathan's car but was abruptly told differently...

"Amber, Doug's in the front OK. It makes sense." Jonathan was matter of fact and serious in tone.

She stepped back, level with the back doors of the car and was waved in by Ed, who enjoyed eyeing her slim, toned, stocking covered calves in high heels as she slid into the back. As she moved towards the middle of the seat, Pete climbed in from the other side so she found herself stuck between the two guys. She felt pleased she had her anorak on and that it was buttoned up to her neck. She looked across at the front seat, Doug was a big man. A very big man. The kind of guy who always had a couple of shirt buttons open lower down where his belly didn't allow them to close. He also had what to Amber looked like a huge, thick neck. Jonathan was right, the space in the front seat was definitely needed by Doug and it was only a five minute drive to the restaurant. She fastened the seatbelt as the car pulled away.

Ed and Pete were disappointed there was no cleavage on display but they were still close enough to Amber to smell her perfume and look at the flawless, smooth skin on her young looking face.

Amber could feel Ed's right leg and Pete's left leg pressing into her. She already had her legs tightly closed and was sitting bolt upright trying to make herself smaller but she could feel their legs and arms pressing into her. She closed her eyes and sat tight, waiting for the short journey to be over.

As Jonathan parked the car, Ed and Pete jumped out and joined Doug heading into the restaurant. Amber was glad of the short time alone with Jonathan.