Busty Amber Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, your hot, young pussy reeks of arousal darling. Mmmm... so easy to arouse to, with just a finger. Tell me - what's it like when your boyfriend fucks you eh? I bet you drip don't you knowing you're gonna get his cock inside you. Well, as you know, I'm afraid I can't give you that as I'm not an unfaithful man but I'm really glad you get just as much pleasure from my simple finger eh? Ha!"

He leaned away from her, stood up and spoke over the top of her head to Jonathan;

"Right, that's me until dessert. I'm just off for a quick cigar, Christmas celebrations and all that." He picked up the wrapped cigar that he'd left on the table earlier and his lighter and went off out the back. He didn't want to be out there too long as it was cold. Amber couldn't understand how he'd managed to eat near enough his whole meal with a fork in his left hand and whilst touching her like he did. She hadn't eaten anything. She was pleased to be rid of the man, she'd seen him out of one of the side windows smoking and chatting to anyone else who might be out there on a smoke break.

"Alright Amber?"

Jonathan spoke to her quite matter of factly but his voice warbled a little. The table had gone quite quiet and he didn't want to use any terms of endearment in front of his other employees.

"Yes."

"You sure? You've not eaten anything? I thought you were wungry?"

"Hungry. You mean hungry."

"That's what I said!"

"You didn't, you said wungry."

Jonathan rolled his eyes as if he were being scolded.

"I was HUNGRY but I lost my appetite." Amber felt frustrated at Jonathan's speech.

"You look a bit fwushed. I hope you're not coming down with anyth right before Christmas." Jonathan was trying (and failing) to make an effort to speak coherently.

"I'm fine. Errr... I think I'll just nip to the loo and freshen up. Hopefully start my lunch when I get back." Amber forced a smile and stood up, her head feeling ever so slightly spinny from the situation and probably the couple of sips of red wine that she wasn't used to. She took a deep breath and turned towards the bar, spotting the hanging sign for the toilets at the back.

Jonathan turned to watch as she made her way through the other tables of diners. The tight pencil skirt stretching smoothly over her backside and the outline of her suspenders as she walked was turning him on even more now than it did when they'd first arrived. Once again, he saw gawping men and several scowling women looking at her as she teetered her way past the backs of chairs. A few of the men whistled and of course, she didn't acknowledge anything like that but it was fuelling Jonathan's ardour knowing that every one of those guys would be lusting after his busty 18 year old and probably thinking about her when screwing their wives later that night. Fuck, that was a powerful image!

Amber reached the back area and followed the sign round to the toilets. There were three cubicles, two marked as 'unisex' and one as 'gender neutral'. She'd never seen a toilet marked as 'gender neutral' before and gingerly peered around the door to see if it looked any different to a regular toilet. Suddenly, she couldn't speak or breathe properly and felt herself being dragged into one of the other cubicles with a hand over her mouth. Her heels scraped over the floor tiles making a sound like fingers down a blackboard. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it might explode. She heard the door lock and was pinned back against it, by the hand - Brian Jenkinson's hand - over her mouth. She glared at him angrily and fearfully. Brian knew he didn't have long to get what he needed so there was no time for his usual, fake pleasantries but he was finding the fearful expression on her face incredibly exciting.

"Right, listen to me - I didn't think we'd be seeing each other again so soon after Monday night but that's fate and doesn't it just work in such wonderful ways sometimes?"

Amber stared at him like a rabbit in headlines, frozen to the spot, her body quivering with anxiety.

"You can't wear stockings and suspenders and a top that shows most of your tits off and not expect me to become VERY aroused, I'm sure you know that. Now listen, on Monday night, you choose to have a little fun with me, I'm sure you remember that but just in case you don't..."

Brian reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone. The second thing he'd done when he got home on Monday night (after eating the anniversary dinner that his wife had cooked and handing her a present), was to transfer the footage he'd caught on his dashcam of him cumming over Amber's tits and her massaging his spunk into them, onto his phone. He pressed play and let the 15 second clip run, holding it in front of her face.

Immediately, Amber felt a shocking chill run through her body. What was even worse than knowing that what happened on Monday night had been recorded was the fact that she was smiling throughout and asked him to cum on her tits and to all intents and purposes, it looked like she was loving what was happening. Of course, Brian had forced her to smile and speak but that definitely wasn't apparent from the footage.

"Now Amber, I'm not a mean man and I would never - hmmm, what's the word here - blackmail, is that right? Yes, I think so. Blackmail. It's not my intention to blackmail you. This footage will never see the light of day, it's just for me, my private collection and to be honest, I don't think that you and I will be seeing much of each other in ordinary circumstances. I never expected to be invited here today so it's not like we'll constantly be bumping into each other so you have nothing to worry about. BUT, whilst I HAVE got this footage AND you're here today SO wet between your gorgeous legs and looking SO incredibly sexy AND I've had a hardon since I saw you come into the restaurant, you're going to have to be a good girl and help me out. Of course - if you choose not to and you dare to make a sound in here, I'll show this footage to Jonathan. He's such a good friend. But if you choose the easy, friendly and most sociable option and take my cock into that delightfully sweet mouth of yours, then that's it. You'll never hear another word about it. Do you understand?"

With the first tear making itself known and rolling down her cheek, Amber slowly nodded, appalled and disgusted at the thought of what she was going to have to do.

"Good. Good girl. Now remember, don't speak, no excess noise OK, now go and stand in front of the mirror there."

Brian removed his hand from the crying girl's face as she dutifully walked over to the large mirror that stretched the width of the cubicle.

The sound of Brian's zipper coming down made her visibly shudder - one step closer to the revolting task ahead.

"Ooh, I almost forgot. Here..."

Brian reached into his back pocket and handed Amber a lipstick.

"Put some of this on first will you."

Amber opened the small, gold coloured container to find the inside smeared with streaks of bright red. She had to twist it a long way before any lipstick appeared. Finally - a small, stubby, mis-shapen remnant emerged that had obviously been very well used previously. The thought of using a lipstick that had been used by someone else made her feel almost as sick as the task that was ahead for her. As she raised the clumpy red mess to her mouth, tasting the stale cosmetic, Brian began to pull her skirt upwards, easing it left then right trying to get the tight fabric all the way up. Eventually, it was up round her waist.

"Oh fucking hell, YES!" He couldn't help mutter under his breath as Amber's perfectly shaped bare buttocks presented themselves to him - the black elastic string of her lace thong disappearing sexily between them and the black straps of her suspender belt perfectly centered over each cheek. Hurriedly pulling out his cock, he placed his hands on her slim waist and nudged his raging boner against her crack. Back and forth, squeezing her waist tightly and enjoying it's toned neatness.

"Mmmm, you sexy girl you." Moving his hands upwards, he began to grope her tits through her jumper, hefting their weight and pushing them up towards her chin.

Amber jumped, jogging the lipstick and smearing a little outside her lip line. She hated the reflection in the mirror - the teenage girl with tears in her eyes, her full, soft lips now bright red, her skirt pushed up around her waist and a disgusting old man's grinning face looking at the reflection of himself mauling her breasts. She swayed back and forth as Brian continued to nuzzle his hardness into her buttocks.

"Mmmm, that's good. Now give it back to me - you never know who might need it next eh? Ha!" Brian took the lipstick back and slipped it in his pocket then preceded to push his trousers and underpants out of the way.

"Right, nearly ready, just gotta get these beauties out and you can get to work."

Amber winced and closed her eyes as Brian's eager hands slipped down into the neckline of her jumper and began to lift her breasts out of the low, balcony style bra cups.

"Christ, I'd forgotton how heavy they are. Fucking incredible knockers. And so fucking firm. Jesus you're such a big girl for 18 aren't you darling."

Brian mauled at Amber's breasts, roughly positioning them on top of her bra cups and pulling the neckline of her jumper down underneath them. They now pointed rudely towards him, her large areola like gatekeepers, protecting the pillowy white flesh behind them.

"Right, on your knees. Go on - get down." Brian placed his hand on top of her head, applying pressure as if she were in any doubt that he wanted her on her knees in front of him right now.

Amber couldn't even look at the man. The wooden floor was dirty and hard and the minute her knees touched the floor it hurt. Her knees weren't skinny boney but there was hardly any fat or cushioning around them which might've helped lessen the discomfort.

Brian thought that he'd never felt as turned on in his life as he did right now. He - 68 years old retired executive, married for 32 years had the bustiest young teenage girl he'd ever seen kneeling in front of him, about to blow him off, with the added excitement that he was in a pub toilet and was taking a bit of a risk. He knew that much as he would've liked to have spent the entire afternoon in her company, he needed to be quick so as not to rouse suspicion back at the lunch table or from anyone who might be using the toilets.

"Unfortunately, we do need to be quite quick over this but I don't want any shortcuts in technique young lady. I bet you're an amazing cock sucker. Girls with big tits usually are but I must say, I haven't been sucked off by any girl with tits as big as yours before ha!" Brian reached down and squeezed her left breast, seeing his cock jerk out of the corner of his eye as his finger sunk into her yielding white flesh.

"Right, come on then - you give me your best service - you do it quietly and you look into my eyes ALL the time you understand? ALL the time. Your eyes never leave mine right."

"Yes," Amber whispered, barely audible, resigned to her fate but totally not wanting to be anywhere near the disgusting old man.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mr Jenkinson."

"That's better. Good girl now here we go, come on..."

Brian started to drop his cockhead repeatedly onto Amber's lips. Being totally engorged, it was heavy and hard. He gripped hold of it tightly, smearing his pre-cum over her red lipstick like a gloss and trailing it off to each side and onto her chin. He stared at her pretty, innocent face, the look of complete uncontrollable lust in his eyes looking to Amber like aggression. She felt herself shaking inside and just wished she could be rescued by Jonathan who sat just metres away, with no idea of what was going on.

"There you go."

Brian knew he had to keep his voice down and with just those three words, he thrust his hips forward hard, his raging purple cockhead bursting through Amber's slightly parted red lips straight to the back of her throat.

"Uck... uck... uck... urrrggghh... mrrrmmmpphhh!"

Instantly Amber gagged hard, smashing her head into his groin and her tits into his hard thighs. Brian knew his cock wasn't particularly thick but it was long, a good 7-8 inches long when erect and Amber had felt the full force of it hit the back of her throat immediately. She opened her mouth wide, trying to get her breath back but Brian was relentless, thrusting hard, his hips like a piston driving his shaft through the young teen's full, pouty red lips and into her soft, warm mouth. Without knowing how, she somehow managed to get herself into a position where if she angled her head, his cock would pass to one side and nearer the front of her neck but she had to keep her tongue pressed against it to keep it in that part of her mouth. She began purposefully sliding her tongue up and down the right side of his cock and pressing as hard as she could with it to keep him in place. Of course, to Brian, this felt like expert fellatio - her tongue now moving swiftly and smoothly with perfect pressure, her head bobbing back and forth eagerly and of course, her red and now glistening, swollen lips giving him that perfect entrance into her face. With her wide, innocent eyes he felt it looked like a visual from a porn film. He rested his head back against the wall and closed his eyes, savouring every second of the lusty journey the titted-up 18 year old was unwillingly taking him on.

"Aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah." Brian breaths were coming in short, quick and deliberately quiet bursts. Every time he jerked his hips forward - another 'aah'. Every so often, Amber's tongue would miss it's target and she'd gag hard, once again forcing his cockhead right to the back of her throat and smashing her face and tits into his body, making Brian's next 'Aah' come that little bit louder.

"You're gonna make me fucking cum you little tarter." Brian reached down and cupped Amber's jiggling right breast and placed the palm of his right hand against the front of her neck. Immediately, he could feel the impression of his raging hardon sliding up and down her neck as she unwillingly deep throated him. As he reached the verge of climax, he looked down over the back of her head. The sight of her slim, pale skinned back flaring into her tight, teen buttocks plus the feeling of her bouncing tit and her filled up throat was all too much for him...

"Aahhhh, aahhhh, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah..." He sounded like he couldn't stop but was desperately trying to keep the noise down as his cock erupted with a force he would honestly say he'd never felt before in his entire life. His body jerked hard. His gripping left hand full of bulging titflesh, his eyes red and eyeballs round and wide. This time Amber was gagging on hot, thick, revolting cigar scented jizz as the sticky texture of it coated her throat.

Brian's right hand left Amber's neck and quickly took hold of his cock, spraying the last portion of his spunk directly at her face.

"Urrrrrrrhhhh. Uhh. Uhh. Uhh. Uhh. Take the last of it. Uhh." The final drops landed on her fringe as she collapsed into a heap on her knees, her head down, out of breath, exhausted.

Brian had already begun to dab at his hot, wet dick with a wad of tissues, his own breath only gradually starting to come back to normal. Satisfied he was ready to go back to the lunch table, he crouched down and lifted Amber's face to look at him. Her eyes were red from crying and gagging, her face and hair covered in streaks of cum and the cum that wasn't swallowed periodically dribbling from both corners of her mouth. He moved his mouth up as close as he could get to hers without touching it and whispered...

"That - young lady - was absolutely incredible." His hot, vile, tobacco filled breath drifted over her face, filling her nostrils and making her wince. "You've just given me what even man dreams of my darling - a beautiful, slim, innocent teenage girl with fucking big tits sucking his dick and so eager to please and believe me - you were VERY eager sweetheart. VERY eager. Now..."

Brian reached out and took her nipples betwen his fingers and thumbs and began twisting and pulling on them gently but purposefully.

"I'm going to go back to our table now so I suggest you spend a bit of time here and tidy yourself up and come back and join us eh?"

He grinned, still tweaking her hardening nipples.

Amber couldn't speak. She felt exhausted and the realisation of what had just happened was now starting to sink in and and was making her feel nauseous. Her body jerked forward involuntarily as her nipples began to send the familiar messages to her mind and pussy that they were being stimulated. Brian stood up, keeping hold of her right breast by the nipple then letting it drop as he walked away.

"Mmmm, fucking sexy tart," he muttered under his breath as he stood with his head to the door, listening for the sound of anyone else who might be nearby outside. Tentatively, he opened the door and peered round. Nobody. He closed the door and walked nochalantly back to the table.

Amber stood up awkwardly. She felt unsteady from all the time on her knees and having not had anything to eat since breakfast was quite light headed too. She hobbled over to the door, locked it then stumbled against the counter top as she braced herself upright to clean up. Her head was aching. She needed to cry badly to release the tension but didn't want anyone to know she was upset or get any kind of idea of what had happened. Switching from one foot to the other and wiggling her hips, she eased the tight skirt back down her legs. Thankfully, her stockings hadn't laddered where she'd been kneeling but if you looked closely, you could see that her skin was reddened underneath the black nylon. Pulling each bra cup outwards, she allowed each breast to rest back inside then pulled the lace over her nipples, cupping her bust from underneath and making herself comfortable. Finally, she pulled the neckline of the jumper upwards so once again, it sat just a little above her bra and framed her cleavage as beautifully as it did before Brian pulled it down. Pulling toilet tissue from the roll, she switched on the tap and wetted it, bringing it to her face to dab at the stinky, disgusting spunk that was now starting to dry on her face. She used more water to try and drag the rest of it out of her fringe. She pretty much succeeded but it did leave her hair quite wet in that area. Much as she wanted to be nowhere near Brian Jenkinson, she wanted to get back to the table because she didn't want to raise any concerns about where she'd been. She quickly pulled some nude lip gloss out of her bag and wiped it across her lips (she never normally wore bright coloured lipsticks) and swiped her powder compact sponge across her face. A quick spray of perfume and she headed for the door.

Jonathan had heard the clack of her heels as soon as they hit the laminate at the other end of the bar and having just started to wonder what had happened to her, turned and found himself enjoying the spectacle that her gently bouncing tits and all the male onlookers staring at her again were giving him. Brian leaned towards him;

"Honestly Jon, I bet all the blokes in here have got raging boners just from looking at her," he gestured his head in the direction that Amber was coming from. "And that includes me old boy! There's life in the old dog yet you know, ha! Mind you, we haven't got a cat in hell's chance you know. She'd never waste her time with fuddy old geezers like us. Aah well - the eye candy's amazing. I mean, fucking hell, I can't get over those tits! What a fucking wet dream! An absolutely f...."

"Aah, Ambwa," Jonathan was still struggling with his words. He'd quickly nudged Brian to get him to stop talking as Amber pulled out her chair and sat down. "I wondered where you'd gwon. Thought you'd taken a part time job be eye the bar eh Brian?!" He grinned inanely, completely oblivious to his slurred words.