Busty Amber Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I'm nervous," she whispered.

"Amber darling," Jonathan looked around to make sure nobody had heard him use the word 'darling'. "We've been through this. We're gonna be together at a table, enjoying a meal. Come on, otherwise we'll end up looking conspicuous."

Amber wanted to hold Jonathan's arm or hand but knew that would be completely off limits so she just teetered in her heels and tight skirt next to him as they went into the restaurant.

"Let's pop our jackets here," Jonathan gestured to Amber at the coat stand just inside the lobby. Completely forgetting that she was ever nervous or self conscious about her jumper, Amber turned and hung her anorak on the stand. She was with Jonathan and in a strange way, she felt closer than ever to him right now. Something about having to keep their relationship secret amongst the others was making her feel very special. She'd never been with him amongst a group of people that she knew. It made her think of him meeting her parents over Christmas and she was just so excited for that to happen.

"Right then, let's go in and find the others eh!?" Jonathan eyed his girlfriend's mouthwatering cleavage as he pointed the way and gestured for her to go ahead of him. Truth be told, the thought of his team of staff having to be in such close proximity to her around a table and what they would be thinking was turning him on a bit and the addition of watching her backside wiggling into the restaurant in front of him was making him feel quite horny.

The 'clacking' sound of Amber's heels on the laminate floor as she walked in made many heads turn and of the heads that hadn't turned, they soon did when nudged by whoever was sitting next to them. The restaurant was full mostly with parties of company people enjoying their Christmas lunches. Jonathan noticed several women at various tables scowling at Amber as she made her way through, scanning around looking for their table.

"Jonathan! Jon!" Doug called over, raising his arm as he saw his boss and Amber looking around, signalling to them where their table was. Amber began to walk towards Doug's raised arm but suddenly stopped in her tracks so unexpectedly that Jonathan walked straight into the back of her, nudging her forward so she almost tripped.

"Amber! What the...!?"

Amber turned her head back, frozen to the spot.

"Whats HE doing here!!?? Jonathan - what's HE doing here?! You never said you were inviting him!??"

"What d'you mean 'he'? Who're you talking about for God's sake!? D'you have to just stop walking like that? Bloody hell!"

"Mr. Jenkinson. You never said you'd invited him."

Amber felt her face flush with rage.

"Oh, err... well funny enough, I didn't realise I had to get your approval for everyone I invited to MY staff Christmas lunch!! What's got into you? Brian and I go back a long way as I've already told you and we don't see each other that much these days so I thought it would be nice to invite him along. I really don't see what the problem is Amber?"

Amber felt sick. She didn't want to spend one single second in the company of Brian Jenkinson, not after what happened on Monday evening. Manipulative, dirty old man that he was, covering it all up with a front of politeness and his supposed 'respect' for all women. Her head spun as she tried to reconcile not angering Jonathan any more than he already sounded and spending an hour with Brian Jenkinson around.

"Amber, is there a problem?"

"N... no. No problem."

"Well thank God for that, now come on, I'm getting hungry, let's go and sit down. Anyway, you can get your coat back now can't you, he's probably still got it in his car."

Amber didn't care about her coat. She took a deep breath in and resolved to be polite and make the best of it. Jonathan would be there so nothing could go wrong. She kept telling herself this and decided to try and be the perfect employee for her boss. She walked over to the table, smiling as best she could.

"Oh yes. Christ Almightly, YES. Look at that." Brian Jenkinson attempted to whisper under his breath but unbeknown to him, his words were fully audible as the entire table of men turned to see Amber's pretty, smiling face and her huge bust getting closer to the table.

"Now, now." Ed piped up in a mock-scolding tone as he grinned at Brian. "Behave yourself."

"Yeah, but let's face it, who wouldn't want to eh? Who wouldn't?!"

Amber spotted the wide, lecherous grin on Brian's face, her hatred of him feeling even worse that it did on Monday night.

"Aah, Amber, Amber Collins." Brian stood up and held his hand out towards her, his eyes glued to her well displayed cleavage. "We meet again. And so soon - twice in the same week eh. Well, the pleasure's all mine, all mine young lady."

Amber tentatively reached out and took his hand, still forcing a smile as she didn't want to appear rude to Jonathan's good friend and she also didn't want to upset him.

Brian shook her hand vigourously with the sole purpose of making her breasts jiggle and that jiggle was very noticeable in her low cut Christmas jumper. Amber could feel her boobs moving inside her bra and felt exceptionally uncomfortable.

"Here, let me." Brian started to pull the chair out next to him and noticed the wording on her jumper. "Ooh, red breasts eh? Very festive but I have to say, they don't look very red to me, more of a... hmmm... kind of skin tone really. Ha!"

Amber looked around surruptitiously from under her fringe to see every pair of eyes at the table looking at her. God she hated Brian Jenkinson with a fervour that she felt could make her explode with rage. She glanced down at the table and saw the name cards already set out - Brian - Amber - Jonathan. Still trying hard to smile, she sat down, consoling herself with the fact that Jonathan was sat on her right. Of course, every pair of eyes - including Jonathan's - watched covertly whilst she pulled her chair closer to the table and the sexy, playful jiggle of her huge bust as she shuffled forwards.

There were several open bottles of wine on the table and a couple of jugs of water. Amber picked up a jug and began to pour herself a glass of water, feeling glad of something cool to dampen her rage at finding herself sitting next to Brian Jenkinson.

"You're not going without a drop of this too you know," Jonathan began to pour a glass of red wine for her. "You don't have to drink it all but just something to sip to be sociable, it's Christmas after all."

Amber went to pick up the wine glass just as Jonathan finished pouring and her hand gently brushed against his. She looked at him and smiled, delighted to find that he was smiling back in a way that to her - showed that she was more than 'just an employee'. She took a sip but didn't really like the taste so followed it quickly with some water. They'd all pre-ordered from the Christmas menu and with the exception of Ed, who was vegetarian, they'd all gone for the traditional Christmas turkey lunch.

"Right, let's kick this thing off then, come on Amber."

Amber happily took hold of the end of the Christmas cracker that Jonathan was offering her. They looked very luxurious and Amber hoped that the crackers that her Mum would buy for their Christmas lunch would be equally good. She was determined to get the better of her boyfriend and pulled really hard. As the cracker suddenly snapped in her favour, the force she was pulling with forced her back into Brian's side.

"Yes!!" She squealed, giggling at Jonathan and feeling like she'd just won a competition against him.

"Hey! Watch out! Lucky that was only a drop I lost!"

Brian had had a glass of wine in his hand when Amber had swung back into his arm and he began dabbing at the little drops on the table that had spilled with a tissue.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mr Jenkinson. I didn't actually think I'd win that." She showed him the half of cracker in her hand, still beaming like she'd just won the lottery.

"Hmmm, well what does that tell you darling eh? That you're stonger than you think, ha! You know, they say women are the weaker sex but I think some of them have got muscles in places we'd never think they'd have them, ha!"

Brian brought to mind how Amber's young pussy had contracted against his fingers when he'd frigged her in the car on Monday evening. He lowered his voice, "Yes, muscles in ALL the right places eh."

His innuendo hadn't registered with Amber as she was busy fumbling with the cracker to see what she'd got. She pulled out a little silver plated photo frame. She nudged Jonathan, smiling, and holding it out to show him but his quick "that's nice" and continuation of the work related chat he was having with Michael wasn't the response she was hoping for.

"Here - why don't you pull mine, I'm sure you'll be very good at it, ha!"

She turned to see Brian holding his cracker towards her, grinning. She was actually feeling quite relaxed, with Jonathan by her side and Brian behaving himself aside from a few comments that she could easily ignore, she was feeling ready for lunch and the smell of food was making her feel even hungrier. She took hold of the other end of the cracker and began to pull with all her might, even thinking that if the same thing happened, she would 'accidentally' bump backwards into Jonathan. She'd like that. What she didn't know, was that Brian has inserted his thumb up inside the cracker and pressed on the snap so no matter how hard she pulled, it wouldn't break. Brian was going to enjoy watching her try though. Her large breasts jiggled like crazy as she fought to pull the cracker, completely oblivious of the tempting display she was inadvertently putting on for the dirty old man in 'perfect gentleman's' clothing. Finally, Brian pulled hard, letting the cracker snap and enjoying the feeling of Amber's left breast pressing briefly against his arm as she came forward with it, soon pulling away as she realised what had happened.

"Ha!" Brian laughed. "You see - sometimes, it's not all about winning. Sometimes, you have to give in gracefully, don't you think darling?"

Amber turned to look at Jonathan, feeling he wouldn't be happy hearing Brian calling her 'darling'. That's what her boyfriend called her after all. Jonathan was still busy talking shop so she turned back and took a sip of water. She felt Brian lean in and whisper. Of course, his eyes were fixed on the ample display of cleavage that her low cut sweater was affording him.

"Your lips look beautiful against that glass darling. Mind you, your lips would look beautiful against anything. I bet your boyfriend would agree with that wouldn't he? Ha! Talking of your boyfriend, how is he? I hope he wasn't too... err... worried when you came home late on Monday night?"

"Erm, no, he wasn't," Amber said truthfully, watching as Brian poured more wine into the almost empty glass.

"You not having wine?"

"No, I might have the odd sip but I prefer to stick to my water." As if to illustrate her point, she raised the glass to her lips again.

"Ooh, you ARE a good girl aren't you. Such a VERY good girl. Ooh, here we go - food!"

Eleven roast turkey meals and a vegetarian alternative were gradually brought to the table and everyone began to tuck in. Amber was feeling really hungry and although she was normally quite a picky eater, she was looking forward to enjoying what looked like an excellent meal. She was just about to take her first mouthful when she stopped in her tracks. She felt a hand roaming over her lap under the table. Immediately she looked to her right - Jonathan had his knife and fork in hand. She felt her blood run cold as she looked to the left and her suspicion was confirmed - Brian had his fork in his left hand and his right hand was under the table - on her lap! She tried to wiggle surreptitiously as she didn't want to draw attention to herself but obviously, in such a confined space, there was no way she could get away.

Brian suddenly began to cough as his hand located the little bumps of her suspender clips through the tight fabric of her skirt. It was quite a coughing fit and Amber felt relieved as his hand left her lap and reached for a napkin, covering his mouth as he coughed. She glanced at him becoming redder in the face as the coughing continued.

"Hey Brian, you alright there mate?" Jonathan half smiled, almost making a joke of the unexpected bout of coughing.

"Urrgh, y... yeah, I'm fine, fine. Can't keep an old dog like me down ha! Urrgh."

Finally, the coughing stopped and he took a long swig of wine and began eating again.

Everyone was chatting around the table apart from Amber. She hadn't been there long enough to know much to say about work and whilst she would've happily chatted all afternoon with Jonathan, he was always chatting with someone else. She stuck her fork into the turkey then felt Brian's hand on her lap again. No sooner had she felt that than his hot breath was on her ear...

"Mmmm... stockings and suspenders. You naughty little minx. So much better than tights, I think. There's something so sexy about a girl covered in straps don't you think? Ha!" Of course, Brian made sure to whisper now as he definitely didn't want to be overheard.

All Amber's hatred of the man came flooding back. The memory of Monday night in his car, the way he'd used her and embarrased her. Much as she didn't want to be close to him at all, she leaned and whispered into his ear;

"Get off me. Leave me alone Mr Jenkinson."

"SORRY - WHAT WAS THAT AMBER, I COULDN'T QUITE HEAR?" Brian spoke very loudly and leaned closer to her. "OH RIGHT YES - IT IS GOOD FOOD INDEED."

Amber was livid! She knew she couldn't speak loudly and Brian also knew that and was playing on it big time. God she hated the man so much and now just wanted the lunch to be over. With his right hand roaming unseen over her tight skirt, his eyes roaming over her cleavage and the knowledge that she was wearing stockings and suspenders, Brian had developed a noticable bulge between his legs. He was more than grateful for the overhanging tablecloth.

"HA HA HA! YEAH RIGHT!" Jonathan's loud, raucous laughter cut straight into Amber's preoccupied mind. He took a swig of wine and leaned into Amber, whispering into her ear,

"You're gonna like this darling. It's mostly for you."

Amber's heart skipped as she felt Jonathan's hand squeeze her right leg under the tablecloth briefly. What the hell was going on? Part of her wanted him to find Brian's hand on her other leg so he could put a stop to it once and for all but the other part of her was scared. How would he react if he found out? She was feeling very confused. Jonathan stood up, his hand leaving her leg. He banged his fork loudly on the table.

"Right! Shut up you lot! Speech, speech!"

There were loud, mocking groans around the table.

"Don't worry, I won't keep you from your drink too long but I just want to say a few words."

"Keep it to a few Jonathan eh!"

"Cheeky bastard, now shut up and let me crack on. We've had one of the best years ever this year. Sales are up, public engagement with us is high, our online offering is doing OK and revenue has smashed target."

Jonathan continued speaking about the newspaper's performance, citing figures from the bank and relaying his plans for the coming year.

Amber still hadn't touched a morsel of food. She was too tense. Brian's hand was still moving up and down her left leg and tweaking at the indentation of her suspender clip through her skirt. Despite all this, she smiled through gritted teeth, wanting to show her boss and boyfriend that she was listening and enjoying his speech. She felt that his voice sounded a bit strange in places but figured it could just be because her mind was understandably on other things - namely, the horrible Brian Jenkinson. Truth was, Jonathan had had quite a bit of wine at this point.

Just then, Amber felt the hem of her skirt pulling hard on her right leg. Brian's hand was slowly finding it's way up under the tight pencil skirt and as he worked to get his hand and wrist between the fabric and her leg, it was pulling the other side of the hem tight against her right leg.

"Oh God yes. Oh yesss."

Amber heard his low moan at the same time as she felt his fingers on the bare skin of her thigh above the top of her stocking. Brian couldn't help himself. The skin on her thighs was so smooth and firm. He visualised her bare thighs presented at one end by her sexy black stockings and at the other, by whatever panties she might happen to be wearing. He felt his cock twitch and the desperate urge to get hold of her big ripe tits and make her young pussy drip for him was becoming intolerable.

Amber was finding it harder and harder to stay composed. This was awful. She couldn't complain, she couldn't get away and she hated it beyond anything.

"Amber here. You see, if it weren't for the good work she's done in the business in her short 6 months here, I'm not sure we'd be where we are now."

Amber was caught off guard. She saw Jonathan gesturing towards her as he spoke but didn't catch everything he'd said. She noticed the others around the table staring at her and smiling, listening to what Jonathan was saying. She tried hard to focus as he continued...

"And I guess you might say that her best achievement was helping to prevent an old veteran from being evicted from his home. Over 20 years Colin Barratt had lived there and..."

Amber jumped, hitting her knee on the table as she felt one of Brian's fingers slide into her pussy. She couldn't help a tear from running down her cheek as she had to cope not only with this horrible, evil man touching her where he shouldn't but also the memory of Colin Barrett that Jonathan had just rekindled by mentioning her interview with him.

"So I say, three cheers for our new reporter - Amber Collins - hip hip..."

The sound of the 'hoorays' around the table began to blur as Amber desperately tried to stop her body from jerking as a result of being fingered by Brian. She'd managed to stifle a few but periodically, she'd just jerk hard, inadvertently showcasing her shaking breasts to the entire table. She was conscious of clapping and then of Jonathan sitting back down and whispering in her ear...

"I hope that didn't embarrass you too much darling? You totally deserve the recognition."

Of course, he'd been oblivious to her predicament as he was focused on his speech and had also had a bit to drink.

Completely unseen, Brian's long finger continued to probe Amber's unsuspecting pussy, like he was stirring his coffee. Slow and deliberate, punctuated by short, quick bursts in and out. With his palm upwards and limited space beneath her very tight skirt, Amber could feel her clit being rubbed every time he did the in and out moves. Even though she could recognise the arousal that always came from her neat and beautifully shaped nub being stimulated, it was actually making her feel ill as yet again, Brian Jenkinson, joint shareholder and best mate of Jonathan, was being totally inappropriate towards her and effectively molesting her under the table. She startled again as Brian leaned in and whispered in her ear;

"You can probably tell that I'm struggling to resist you today darling, as all the men around this table will be but I'M the lucky one who gets to finger that delightful young freshness between your beautiful legs."

He began to piston in and out of her again, delighting in the immediate jolt of her body as he brushed back and forth over her clit at speed.

Amber felt she couldn't carry on like this. Although she hated admitting it, the rubbing between her legs was making her body respond in a way that she didn't want Brian or anyone else around the table - particularly Jonathan - to be aware of. Her skin felt hot, her face flushed and she could tell by the gliding of Brian's finger that she was very wet between her legs. She felt like she wanted to cry but was desperately trying to keep a lid on her thoughts and emotions so as not to embarrass herself around the table and in front of Jonathan. Her body jerked hard again as Brian's finger grazed over her clit as he yanked his finger out of her. In as natural a manner as possible, he picked up a napkin and drew it to his face, with his wet middle finger behind it so it couldn't be seen. He leaned in to Amber and whispered;