Busty Amber Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! URRGH. Every bloke wants to do this to you you know. URRGH. URRGH. Every bloke wants to fill you up with all the jizz that normally gets wasted and pumped out into thin air once their wife's gone to bed. URRGH! URRGH! URRGGHH!! All my bloody print workers at the lunch yesterday! URRGH. Fucking hell, they've wanted to screw your arse since your first day at work! URRGH! URRRGGGHHH!! Tiny little waist. Massive fucking tits! URRGH! URRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!"

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Jonathan's hand was still clamped over Amber's mouth.

"UURRRRGGGGHHHHH!! Shut the fuck up!!" Even though Jonathan knew that Amber was unlikely to be enjoying their kitchen session, her pussy was wet from the previous load he'd shot into her and he slid in and out fast and smooth, his balls hitting her lips each time, as if he was trying to squeeze them inside her too.

Amber felt like she couldn't take any more, she gasped for air as Jonathan whipped his hand away from her mouth. He knew he wanted her to speak so he could get the most rapturous climax possible. He reached round squeezing his hands under her ripe tits, his eyes rolling back in his head as he felt their heavy weight mould to his palms.

"Tell me how old you are and what your bra size is. TELL ME! And call me Mr Taylor. Come on. NOW! URRRGGHHH!!"

Jonathan was on the point of no return, his balls were hot and heavy and he felt that familiar inner contraction that preceded every orgasm.

The thought in Amber's head was 'Oh no, not this again' but by the same token, she knew he was close to cumming. He always seemed to need to shout something she thought was crude or have her say something she felt was humiliating but she just wanted it all to stop and knew that the quickest way to make it stop was to make him cum.

"Did. You hear. What. I said?!!!" Jonathan could hardly speak, his words coming in low, rough bursts.

"I'm..."

As he heard her start speaking, he gripped harder on her tits and pumped at her harder than he'd ever done.

"I'm 18 Mr. Taylor and my bra size is 30F"

"ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!! URRGH!! URRGH!! URRGH! Oh God yeah! URRGH!"

Jonathan's shrieks were accompanied by a huge torrent of spunk jetting high into Amber's pussy. She felt it heating up her insides immediately and could feel his cock pulsing as his load shot out. She actually felt disgusted at the way everything had played out and could feel tears begin to well up. She desperately tried to fight them back.

"Oh God! Yessssss...." Jonathan almost collapsed onto Amber's back, pressing her even harder onto the counter top. She could feel the heat of his skin and sticky sweat almost gluing them together.

"Jonathan, I... I need to..."

"Use the loo? Yes, I'm sure you do by now darling - go on, you know where it is down here don't you?"

Amber picked up her jumper from the floor and pulled it back over her head as she hobbled towards the double doors. Her legs felt weak and jelly-like.

"That was fantastic darling. You're an amazing girlfriend, you know that don't you?"

Amber didn't even turn and acknowledge his comments as she made her way to the bathroom across the entrance hall. Jonathan watched her go. She was still naked from the waist down and he could see a thick rope of his spunk about 6 inches long on her inner thigh.

Quickly finding the luxurious downstairs bathroom which was in itself, the size of a small bedroom, she turned and locked the door, flipped up the toilet lid and almost fell onto the seat. She was exhausted and her body ached from being in those positions on the counter top for so long. Despite trying to relax, the wee that she had been so eager to do before was now not coming. She felt numb between her legs. She closed her eyes and rested back against the cistern, all sorts of thoughts rushing round her head. Yet again - she'd not been ready for sex and didn't particularly want it at that time but Jonathan had forced it. Why was he so ready for sex all the time? How could he cum so much and TWICE in quick succession? Why did he always have to say something crude when he was about to cum? Why did he often ask her to say her age and bra size just before he came and why did he just seem to lose all control whenever she did? Just as she was pondering those thoughts, she felt a tingling and began to wee.

"Ow! Ouch! Ahhh!" Amber felt sore. She'd never felt like that when going to the loo before. She couldn't even feel her wee come out properly. Truth was, Jonathan had fucked her so fiercely he'd numbed her perineum. She rested her head back against the wall and began to sob. What was this? Is this how it was for all boyfriends and girlfriends? Sophie had never mentioned anything like this about her and Jayden but then ever since she'd been with Jayden, Sophie had become a lot more confident and seemed to take things in her stride more so probably whatever she got up to with Jayden just felt normal and she didn't feel the need to talk about it. It was times like this when Amber questioned her relationship with Jonathan. How could he be so kind, caring and gentle sometimes and then what seemed like the complete opposite at other times? Yes, she knew he had a high sex drive - a VERY high sex drive in fact, but it seemed like the more ready for sex he was, the rougher and coarser he was. And why had he been so ready for sex this afternoon? It had started as soon as they'd got in the car to leave the fancy dress shop and then there'd been the conversation about whether she'd noticed the guy in the shop looking at her. And THEN there'd been the question about whether she'd always had big breasts.

"Amber... Amber! Are you OK in there? I was gonna send out a search party, ha!"

The sound of Jonathan's voice jolted her out of her thought process.

"Y... yes. Yes, I'm f... fine."

Jonathan heard the toilet roll holder moving and went back to the kitchen to finish the pot of coffee he'd started perculating. He turned as his half clothed girlfriend came back into the room.

"Shall we get these back on you darling?" He held out her g-string and jeans. "After all - it's still December isn'it it. Here, let me."

Jonathan opened up the g-string and lowered it for her to step into. Amber slowly stepped in, holding onto the counter top as she lifted each leg. She looked down at his hands as they slowly pulled the flimsy garment up, not being able to resist a gentle tug as the string reached her hips. He pulled the small lace triangle hard against her mound, making her lips puff out either side.

"Mmmm. There." He smoothed his palms across her backside, carefully placing the elastic strings on her slim hips. "I'll let you do your jeans darling as they are very tight aren't they?"

Amber wished she got a spare pair of knickers as she knew the tiny string would do nothing to help with the constant trickle of spunk exiting between her legs. She wriggled into her jeans, the movement of her breasts reminding her that she was still braless. Jonathan eyed her jiggling, sweater covered chest, holding the pink bra up and swinging it."

"I think we'll leave this off don't you darling? Only, that kind of hidden movement right there is the best thing a man could ever have around him." He nodded towards her chest and Amber watched as he folded her bra and slid it into his back trouser pocket.

"Right! Coffee darling?" Jonathan beamed at Amber as he added the sugar he knew she liked. "Come on, let's go to the living room."

They picked up their coffees and Jonathan took Amber's hand as they made their way to the luxurious living area. Once again, Amber glanced around at the detailing and statues that graced the open entrance area. She'd only seen them once before. This was only the second time she'd been at Jonathan's house.

"Here." Jonathan nodded down towards the long velour sofa which Amber immediately recognised as where they'd first had sex. She tried hard to block out the sudden incoming memory that the only reason they'd had sex that night and at that particular time was because Jonathan had found out that she'd had to pleasure Colin Barratt to get the interview on her first assignment for the newspaper. She shuddered noticeably as she recalled the horrible things that had happened to her on the afternoon of that interview. Jonathan noticed her movement.

"You OK darling?"

"Y... yes, yes I'm fine. Um... Jonathan?"

"Yes?"

"You know you said that later on we'd snuggle up together and have pizza and watch a film and..."

"Yes darling, I do. What about it?"

"Will we be watching it here? In this room? On... on this sofa?"

"No, no darling we won't. Why d'you ask?"

"Oh, no reason really, just wanting to get things straight in my head for what we're doing tonight."

Jonathan put his coffee down and used one finger to turn her face towards his.

"Darling - only the best for you. No, when WE watch a movie together, we do it in the cinema room."

"The... The CINEMA room!? You've got a cinema room?!! Oh Jonathan, is there anything you HAVEN'T got here?"

"Not really, ha!"

He picked up his phone and went into his phone gallery, being sure that he was in his 'house' album before tilting the phone towards Amber. There was no way he wanted her knowing he had other galleries on his phone, mostly of busty young girls taken candidly by himself, from pictures that subscribers to his website had sent in and sometimes screenshots of a random girl he'd seen online. Most nights, he'd select his current favourite and just wank himself to sleep. At the moment, it was the car park girl in the yellow top but it was often the clip of Amber shining his shoes at the station - her perfect, unattainable (back at that time) jiggling tits that he was leching at without her even knowing.

"Here - the room was only finished about 3 years ago."

Amber looked across at his phone and gasped.

"Oh my word Jonathan! Look at the size of that screen!" Amber was incredulous. She'd never seen such a big screen in an ordinary house before. Mind you, this was no ordinary house, this was Jonathan Taylor's house. She scanned the rest of the picture, noticing a sweet vending machine, a half size fridge, framed movie posters on the walls and long, heavy red curtains neatly tied back at each side of the screen. The sofa looked so sumptuous, red velour fabric, just like a real cinema and long enough to seat at least 4 people comfortably. There were spotlights dotted around the walls and on the ceiling.

"Oh Jonathan, you're SO lucky to have all this in your home. So lucky."

"Well, now I don't have to be the only lucky one do I? You're my girlfriend now darling and what's mine, is yours. OURS in fact. After all, relationships are about sharing aren't they? Sharing everything; good times, not so good times, ups, downs, friendship, sex, fun - everything. Come here."

Placing his coffee cup down on the side table, he leaned towards Amber and gently kissed her on the lips. Amber hadn't put her coffee cup down and conscious of not wanting to spill anything, she giggled and blushed a little and leaned in and returned his kiss. Soft and quick, before pulling away and smiling. THIS was the Jonathan Taylor that she knew and THIS was his true character - kind, affectionate, caring. Once again she told herself that she must learn to live with his extra high sex drive and that the few occasions where he got carried away were more than worth putting up with to be with such a kind and generous man and to be able to proudly call him her boyfriend.

"Can I ask you a question Jonathan?"

"Of course darling but do bear in mind that you didn't exactly answer my question earlier did you now?" Jonathan smirked. He was genuinely just poking a bit of fun at her and had no intention of rekindling their previous conversation right now.

"W... what question?" Amber's expression changed to concern. She couldn't remember much from earlier, apart from being very uncomfortable on Jonathan's kitchen counter top.

"Darling please - try not to be so serious about everything. Look at your face now. One minute you're smiling and happy, the next you're looking serious and stressed. I'm just joking princess OK. Surely you know me by now?"

"I just don't remember. A... a lot has happened this afternoon."

"Yes, yes I know." Jonathan glanced briefly at her chest. "I meant the question I asked about your... err... well, your development. You know, about being a big girl."

"Oh."

"Anyway, that doesn't matter now. What did you want to ask me?"

"Well, you're 62 aren't you?"

"Yes, what about it? You're not having second thoughts about us are you? About us being together?"

"No! No! Not at all it's..."

"Phew!" Jonathan cut across her speech, "I couldn't bear to lose you you know. You mean so much to me darling."

Amber felt that glorious warmth in her stomach that always came when Jonathan said something so beautiful about her.

"Well, it's just that, most men are married long before they are 62 so how come you're not already married? I know you've always been in business and been busy but you must've met ladies you liked before?"

"Aah, I see. Wondering why such a catch like me is still available eh? Ha!"

Amber smiled at his joke. "Kind of, yes." She finished her coffee and placed her cup down on the side table.

Jonathan didn't feel that she was ready for the real version of events. He daren't tell her about his fear of commitment. His fear that he'd commit to a woman and then come across another who might be bustier, younger, more beautiful, easier to manipulate. That he didn't want to be shackled to anyone if that meant that his time for indulging in his voyeuristic practices would be curtailed. And most scary of all - that even if he were tied to the most stunningly beautiful girl in the world, his curiosity would always be piqued by another girl, somebody new, fresh, exciting that he hadn't seen before. Even though he definitely had designs on marrying Amber, if he were honest to the core, he'd have to admit that it was purely because he didn't want to grow old alone and what better way to ensure he didn't than to marry the prettiest, slimmest and most busty young girl he had ever come across in real life. The bonus being that he knew full well that once she was married to him, she'd never stray, and would be 'off the market' to other men. Sure, he really got off on the fact that other men lusted after her but let them lust. HE would be the only one who'd go to bed with her every night, have her attending to his every sexual need. Putting his coffee down again, he took both of Amber's hands and looked straight in her eyes.

"You're right. I have been busy. I've been in business most of my life and if you want to make a success of things, you have to keep working hard. I've been lucky enough to have a lot of opportunities come my way; I've travelled pretty extensively, I've met some great people and yes, I've had girlfriends. I'm sure you're realitic enough to realise that I've had girlfriends before you and I even got engaged to one once but it didn't work out."

"I'm sorry," Amber began, "How old were you both?"

"Ooh, let me think back... I was in my early 40s and she was 38 I think. We met on a conference in London."

"What happened?" Amber squeezed his hands, feeling that he was really opening up to her and she wanted to make him feel comfortable that he could be like that with her.

Jonathan was making most of it up anyway so Amber's concern was lost but he continued...

"The same as happened with every other girlfriend I've had - they don't want me for me, they want me for what I've got. Always wanting foreign holidays, fancy clothes, money, jewellery etc."

"Oh, that's horrible Jonathan, I'm sorry. I'd never..."

"And before you say what I know you were going to say, I KNOW that you're not like that, and that's one of the reasons why I feel like I do for you. Even when I have bought you something, you question it and ask if I'm sure. You never ask me for anything and that's such a rare quality these days in this material world that we live in."

"Oh Jonathan. I'm so sorry those other women treated you so badly. I love you so much."

Jonathan wasn't expecting that, and right in his face as well. He pulled her in close to him so that he could look over her shoulder and not look at her face. He whispered into her ear, enjoying the feel of her braless breasts under her sweater mashing into his chest;

"You're a very, VERY sweet girl darling. Very sweet indeed. Oh my word! Is that the time?!"

"What?! What's wrong? Is it late?"

"I said I'd go and pick up our costumes before 5 o' clock and it's half 4 now! They were only opening up for me to pick up so if I don't go now, we won't have the costumes!"

"Oh, you should go Jonathan. We need the costumes for the party tomorrow!"

"Right, I tell you what, why don't you use one of the bathrooms upstairs and get a nice warm shower, get yourself changed and comfortable and I'll go and get the costumes and bring back the pizza whilst I'm out and then we'll snuggle down with the film how does that sound?"

"Oooh yes! That's sounds great! Oh, thank you Jonathan. Thanks for..."

Jonathan placed a finger on her lips. "No need to thank me for anything darling. I should be thanking you. I'll see you soon."

Jonathan picked up his phone, heading out of the front door quickly as Amber made her way upstairs.

*********************

"All ready?" Jonathan grinned as he entered the fancy dress shop, striding towards the counter.

"Yes, all done. Err, just one thing... Josie said that because the dress is a very small size, the larger cups wouldn't sew in without a lot of them being visible above the neckline and obviously, that would spoil the look so she cut the cups across the centre so effectively they're half cups but they're firm ones and will still give good support. The line of fur is still in place so the neckline itself is the same it's just that the cups will be more of a shelf. I hope that's OK? Oh, and the hem's been taken up 6 inches as requested."

Nigel felt his face flushing from talking about the cups where he knew Amber's deliciously large breasts would soon be sitting. He felt almost embarrassed, as if Jonathan somehow knew that he'd wanked over the thought of his girlfriend just a few hous ago. Of course, Jonathan didn't know but what he DID know was that Nigel was a man who definitely had his head turned by a pair of big tits.

"So, the party's tomorrow is it?"

"Yes, tomorrow - Christmas Eve," Jonathan smiled as he took the two outfits from Nigel.

"Well, I hope you both have a good time and if you don't mind, we always ask our customers to send us a picture from the event of them wearing our costumes and if you agree, we use it on our social media and sometimes, a little in-store poster. It just helps keep things real and encourages people to use us."

"Oh sure, not a problem. Here look..."

Jonathan took a small card out of his pocket and handed it to Nigel.

"A while back - well, before I met Amber - I used to enjoy this a lot. Maybe you'll enjoy it too? I'll pop the costumes back the day after Boxing Day OK?"

Jonathan left with a smirk on his face. He glanced through the shop door as he pulled away, seeing Nigel studying the little card he'd left him. It just had the web address of his 'Luscious Locals' site on it. Little did Nigel know that he'd just come face to face with the owner and creator of the site! He figured he'd show it to Josie later and they'd look at it together.

*********************

After her shower, Amber had been putting some things from her overnight bag out in the master bedroom. She really wished she'd spent time picking out some better nightwear but Jonathan had only texted her about staying over at the last minute that morning so she was in a rush. Hearing his key in the front door, Amber made her way downstairs as Jonathan came in with the costumes draped in polythene over one arm and a large pizza box in his other hand.