Busty Amber Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody hell!! When did THAT last fit you eh?!!"

Jonathan stared at Amber, absolutely gobsmacked by how she looked. She had on what looked like a typical pair of 'teen girl' cotton pyjamas. The shorts were tight, like 'boyshorts' and cut straight across her hips and were high on the tops of her thighs. The pyjamas used to be white but over the years, they'd become off white with repeated washing and up close, you could see that the fabric had bobbled a bit. There was a pink and yellow moon and stars pattern all over the fabric. Even at that distance, he could clearly see the neat, tight line at the centre of her mound such was the tightness of the shorts. As she continued to walk towards him, her breasts jiggled freely beneath the small and very stretched top. Her nipples tented the fabric, pulling it between both boobs and creasing the material as it stretched between them. What should have been the bottom of the top was lifted by her bust, pulling it slightly away from her skin and showing a few inches of smooth, flat stomach. Amber felt slightly embarrased at his remark and looking downwards, reached to take the costumes from him.

"I'm sorry, I... well, I only found out that I'd be staying here at the last minute and I didn't want to be late this morning so I rushed and opened the wrong draw and..."

"I'm not complaining darling. When did you last wear these?"

"Oh, probably about 3 years ago," Amber said truthfully. "Shall we try the costumes on? I'm so excited about them?"

Jonathan felt his cock twinge as Amber's animated excitement about the costumes caused more movement under her little top. She'd obviously showered. Her hair was wet and most of her already minimal make up had come off. Just a little waterproof mascara and a tiny bit of blush left on her cheeks. She looked more innocent than ever, standing there in the inadvertently skimpy shorts pyjamas.

"No, come on, let's relax and eat this while it's hot. No need to try the costumes until tomorrow. We'll have plenty of time before the party. Wine?"

Amber draped the costumes over the large stair rail and took Jonathan's hand as they headed to the cinema room. As he pushed open the door and she took in the surroundings that she'd seen in the photo for real, she felt that warm glow again, the one that happened when she felt totally comfortable, happy and blessed to be Jonathan's girlfriend. As she sat down and took a slice of pizza, she watched as Jonathan walked around adjusting the spotlights and speakers and then reaching into a cupboard to find the film.

"So, what film are we watching?"

"Well, it's a documentary actually, it's a true life account of a girl that was so set on becoming a ballet dancer but had to give it up and it's about how she made a career for herself after that. Quite a triumph over adversity I guess you could say." Jonathan slipped the disc into the slot. He'd watched the documentary a number of times before and always ended up bringing himself off during it and it had long been a fantasy of his to watch it with a girl and enjoy it in a different way.

"Really?!! Oh wow! That's what happened to me!! That's why I took up horse riding because I couldn't do the ballet any more! Oh my God Jonathan, how weird!"

"Really? I didn't know you used to do ballet?" Jonathan sat down and took a slice of pizza. "What made you stop?"

"I... Oh, err... I grew too much and once you get over a B cup, it's not recommended. I mean, you can do it if you're a C but it gets awkward and you have to wear a minimiser bra and..."

"Sounds like you know a lot about this darling?" Jonathan was intrigued at how she spoke so openly about it when it was in a factual sort of conversation but when he'd asked her previously about her past, she'd been very reticent.

"Well, I used to. Like I say, I haven't done it for years now but I enjoy my horse riding."

"Well, I think you might like this documentary then. Err, I feel a bit overdressed compared to you. You alright if I slip my trousers and shirt off? We can both be the same then eh?" Without waiting for her answer, Jonathan pulled his trousers off and threw them into the corner, closely followed by his shirt. Just clad in his boxer shorts and a t-shirt he sat back down. "Come on - snuggle up."

Amber smiled and shuffled up to Jonathan. She felt he smelled a little bit sweaty but figured he'd have a shower before they went to bed later. God she felt so incredibly happy. Here she was, snuggled up to her wonderful boyfriend, in the most incredible house, doing something simple - watching a film and knowing that she could relax fully, having got all their 'sex' stuff out of the way earlier in the afternoon. The dreamy smile lingered on her face as the opening titles came up.

Jonathan put his arm around her back, resting his hand on the arm of the sofa. He could feel the soft firmness of her right breast pressing into his side. God, would he ever get used to the fact that she had such incredible tits? He wondered how many other men his age would be snuggled up next to a teen girl with huge tits on a Friday night.

Some text appeared on the screen and began scrolling slowly...

CHLOE - NOW 19 - WAS MORTIFIED AT HAVING TO GIVE UP HER BELOVED BALLET 3 YEARS AGO. FOLLOWING A PERIOD OF DEEP DEPRESSION, CHLOE NOW TELLS HER STORY. ONE OF TRIUMPH OVER ADVERSITY. ONE OF WINNING OVER LOSING AND ONE OF HAPPINESS OVER SADNESS. THIS DOCUMENTARY WAS MADE WITH FULL SUPPORT OF CHLOE'S FAMILY AND HER PARTNER AND DOES CONTAIN DIALOGE AND IMAGES THAT SOME MAY FIND OFFENSIVE.

"Oh. I wonder what that could be?" Amber was puzzled, wondering what could be offensive in a documentary about ballet.

They both listened as the narrator told Chloe's backstory. Images of her practising ballet and receiving an award for her dancing punctuated the narrative then the filming moved to Chloe sitting cross legged on a chair doing basic interview pieces. Jonathan always liked the bit where you got to see her for the first time. She wore a pale blue mini skirt and a darker blue, simple scoop neck t-shirt, displaying a cleavage that would make it obvious - even before she said anything - that there was no way she could be a ballet dancer.

GOD YEAH, THOSE WERE THE DAYS. EVEN UP UNTIL I WAS 16 BALLET WAS MY LIFE AND I WAS GUTTED WHEN I HAD TO STOP. WELL, I GUESS I WAS A LATE DEVELOPER AND NOT LONG AFTER I WAS 16, MY TEACHER SAID THAT I NIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CARRY ON BECAUSE I WAS GROWING TOO MUCH. I WAS PRETTY MUCH FLAT BEFORE THEN! SHE TOLD ME THAT GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS COULDN'T BE BALLET DANCERS, IT WAS TOO MUCH STRAIN ON THE BODY. WELL, I DIDN'T WANNA GIVE UP SO MY MUM TOOK ME TO GET MEASURED SO I COULD PROVE THE TEACHER WRONG BUT IT WASN'T GONNA HAPPEN, I WAS ALREADY A CUP SIZE OVER THE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM.

[And what was that?]

D. I HAD D CUP BOOBS THEN.

Jonathan moved his hand gently onto the side of Amber's left breast and ever so lightly, moved his fingers back and forth against her cotton top.

[And what happened then?]

I WENT HOME AND CRIED. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I DIDN'T WANNA CARRY ON. SHUT MYSELF IN MY ROOM FOR MONTHS."

The documentary went on to explore Chloe's depression, her mediciation regime and how she ended up coming off the meds with the help of her boyfriend.

IF IT WEREN'T FOR LUKE, I DUNNO IF I'D EVEN BE HERE TODAY. HE WAS AND IS MY ROCK.

[And it was your boyfriend that ended up helping you with your next move wasn't it? How did that come about?]

WELL, HE ALWAYS SAID I COULD BE A MODEL BUT YOU KNOW, I JUST THOUGHT HE WAS MUCKING ABOUT AND STUFF BUT HE SAID THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE TURN SOMETHING BAD INTO SOMETHING GOOD AND I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW HE SAID IT BUT IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE, 'YOUR BOOBS HAVE LET YOU DOWN WITH THE BALLET, SO WHY DON'T YOU USE YOUR BOOBS FOR SOMETHING GOOD.' AT FIRST, I WAS LIKE NAH, I COULDN'T DO THAT BUT THEN HE PULLED UP MY MUM'S MAIL ORDER CATALOGUE AND SHOWED ME THE LINGERIE MODELS IN THERE THEN WE WENT ONLINE AND THERE WERE A LOT OF WEBSITES THAT SOLD EXPENSIVE DESIGNER UNDERWEAR AND HE SAID I'D BE PERFECT FOR THAT. ANYWAY, WE DID SOME PICTURES. I JUST POSED IN MY UNDERWEAR AND LUKE WOULD CRITIQUE AND TELL ME HOW TO STAND AND WHAT EXPRESSION TO HAVE ON MY FACE AND STUFF. COURSE, WE NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH THEM BECAUSE I WAS UNDER 18 BUT HE DID SEND THEM TO AN AGENCY, EXPLAINING THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WORK WHEN I WAS 18 AND ASKING THEM WHAT THEY THOUGHT.

[And what happened after that?]

OH GOD, LOADS HAPPENED! I ENDED UP WITH 3 AGENCIES WANTING TO OFFER ME A CONTRACT. I ACCEPTED 2, ONE FOR A MAIL ORDER CATALOGUE AND ONE FOR AN ONLINE LINGERIE RETAILER. BLIMEY, I'D NEVER WORN SUCH POSH UNDERWEAR BEFORE HA!

[And you had your first day's shoot on your 18th birthday I believe?]

YEAH! IT WAS SO WEIRD. INSTEAD OF SITTING HOME OPENING PRESENTS, I WAS POSING IN UNDERWEAR FOR PICTURES. I'D NEVER HAVE IMAGINED IT AND COURSE, I WAS AN E CUP BY THEN. 34E.

[And, you got quite a bit for that didn't you? D'you mind telling us?]

OH I DID YEAH, I GOT A GRAND FOR THOSE FEW HOURS AND I WAS GOBSMACKED!

[And your first picture?]

OH GOD, I KNEW YOU'D ASK ABOUT THAT. YEAH, IT'S FINE TO SHOW BUT I'M MUCH BETTER AT IT NOW. DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING BACK THEN.

"Mmmm." Jonathan murmured quietly and gently squeezed Amber's breast as Chloe's first picture came onto the screen. Her first contract picture as a lingerie model, on her 18th birthday showed her wearing a smooth, lightly padded, white t-shirt plunge bra and silky matching knickers. It was a very plain combination but showcased her figure beautifully, slim, toned legs, flaring into perfect 36 inch hips, a very small 24 inch (ballerina's) waist and her large, E cup breasts, gently squeezed together by the plunge bra creating an epic cleavage that probably looked even larger than it actually was because of her tiny waist.

Amber was conscious of Jonathan's wandering hand but to her, he was just being attentive. The thought would never even cross her mind that he was becoming more and more turned on by listening to the dialogue and watching Chloe on the screen.

The film went on and had Chloe explaining how she'd bought her first house in less than a year.

"See! That's amazing isn't it?" Jonathan said to Amber. How many other 18 year old girls own their own house - very few I bet.

"It's good that she ended up doing something she liked and a bonus that she'd been able to do things with the money, especially after being so sad about not being able to dance."

"Exactly. You see - good things can come out of bad darling but as you'll see, things got even better for her. Sssh."

[So, although you'd made such a success of the modelling, you took it to the next level didn't you? How did that come about?]

OH GOD HA!

Chloe laughed and leaned forward, tossing her long dark hair back over her shoulders. Jonathan continued squeezing Amber's breast, his middle finger finding it's way onto her cotton covered nipple and feeling the soft bud begin to harden beneath the fabric.

WELL, LUKE SAID ABOUT THEM MAGAZINES THAT BLOKES BUY, YOU KNOW, THE ONES WITH THE NAKED GIRLS IN THEM. HE SAID THAT THOSE GIRLS EARN TRIPLE WHAT I EARNED. COURSE, I SAID NO WAY BUT HE ENCOURAGED ME - NOT IN A PUSHY WAY - BY SAYING THAT I COULD BUY MY PARENTS A HOUSE AND EVEN HAVE A SECOND HOME ABROAD IF I WANTED - PERMANENT SUMMERTIME HA! WELL, I KNOW MY PARENTS ALWAYS WANTED TO GEET AWAY FROM RENTING BUT WE WERE NEVER ABLE TO AFFORD IT BUT I HAD TO ASK THEM WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT IT. I MEAN, YEAH, I KNOW I WAS 18 AND THAT BUT IT'S A DIFFERENT THING WHEN YOU'RE SEEING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF FOR MEN BASICALLY.

[And what did your parents say?]

Jonathan knew what was coming next and began to rub his right index finger up and down the crease at the front of Amber's shorts.

MY MUM JUST SAID AS LONG AS I WAS HAPPY, I SHOULD DO IT AND SHE'D SUPPORT ME AND MY DAD... WELL... I THINK HE WAS A BIT EMBARRASSED AT FIRST BUT HE SAID HE WAS PROUD OF ME FOR BEING A LITTLE BUSINESS WOMAN OF MY OWN AND HE WOULDN'T STOP ME DOING IT.

Jonathan squeezed his finger inside Amber's shorts and began to move it in circles on her clit, feeling the tight little nub begin to swell at his touch. It felt warm between her legs and he gazed at the screen, his cock becoming harder as he watched the on screen montage of Chloe posing in various types of underwear. Moving his left hand away from her side, he slid it up under her top, wriggling it under the tight fabric until his palm met the curved, jutting underside of her breast.

"Mmmm, God, these tits." In his mind, Jonathan was imagining feeling Chloe up. How he would've loved to have been there on her first shoot and taken those gorgeous big tits that had literally only just turned 18 that day, into his eager hands. His cock began to waver in the looseness of his boxer shorts. He knew what was coming next as well.

Amber had thought that Jonathan was just being 'friendly' and attentive but when his finger had found her clit, she became slightly concerned that he might suggest sex again. She hoped not. Much as she was enjoying cosying up with him and was actually finding the concept of the documentary quite interesting (in that someone was turning sadness into joy), she was tired. She was still a bit sore 'down there' and had definitely had more than her fill of sex for one day and just wanted to relax.

[And when was your first topless shoot?]

IT WAS 2 MONTHS BEFORE MY 19th BIRTHDAY. GOD, I WAS SO SCARED. YOU KNOW, THIS TIME BEING NAKED IN FRONT OF A PHOTOGRAPHER BUT IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE MY FAMILY WERE THERE SUPPORTING ME, LUKE WAS THERE AND IT JUST ENDED UP FEELING NORMAL SO I JUST CAME OUT IN MY UNDERWEAR AND THEY TOOK SOME PICTURES THEN IT WAS JUST LIKE I WAS GETTING UNDRESSED AT HOME.

Footage then started of Chloe's first nude shoot.

SEE, I WAS SOOOO NERVOUS BUT THEY TOLD ME I HAD TO SMILE ALL THE TIME. I DID BUT IT WAS REALLY HARD.

The camera began to pan around the room showing the photographer and Chloe's boyfriend, Mum and Dad standing around the edge.

"Darling... here." Jonathan stood up and pulled off his boxers, throwing a cushion down on the floor.

Amber looked across in shock, not expecting him to do that and certainly not expecting his cock to look like it had earlier in the afternoon when he'd been so forceful with her. She looked at his face then back at the screen, then back to his face.

"Jonathan! I thought we were watching..."

Jonathan quickly pressed 'pause', annoyed at her interrupting his flow.

"Yes, yes, we are watching but you know darling, being snuggled up to you and having your lovely body so close to me has got me all... well... like this." He took hold of his cock and pointed it towards her. "Don't worry, I'm not going to make love to you again (yet, ha!), think of it more as your dessert. Go on darling - down you go." Jonathan pointed at the cushion, smiled at her lovingly and placed a hand on her shoulder, pressing downwards firmly. He wanted to re-start the film.

Very reluctantly, Amber lowered herself down until her knees met the soft fabric of the velour covered cushion. She felt confused. This was not Jonathan in an eager, frantic way but yet he obviously still wanted sex. Didn't he ever get tired himself?

"Come on darling, do what you do best on me." Jonathan placed his hardon onto her soft lips and moved it from side to side. "Open up darling, there's a good girl. Mmmmm God!" He sighed loudly as Amber's open mouth took his cockhead in and enveloped it with her softness. She winced as for once, she felt he smelt somewhat stale there, realising it must be a combination of scent from when he fucked her earlier and her own juices. She had various techniques when doing this to either speed things up to get them over with or to try and hold a cock at bay in her mouth and the combination of these two techniques, which involved a lot of tongue work, inadvertently felt like heaven for the recipient.

Jonathan pressed 'play' as he moved his hips, pushing more of his length into her mouth.

SO I HAD TO KEEP SMILING THE FIRST TIME I TOOK MY BRA OFF. IT WAS REALLY HARD FOR ME.

Jonathan was imagining how hard it must've been for the photographer and Chloe's father. The camera panned round again as Chloe reached behind and took hold of her bra catch. Amber obviously couldn't see what was going on on the screen now and couldn't hear much but she could taste Jonathan's salty pre-cum seeping from his cat-eye and thought she'd try and stem the flow by pushing the tip of her tongue into the little hole. Jonathan had never felt her do that before and it made him feel incredible.

"Jesus fucking CHRIST what a fantastic little cocksucker!!" He thrust his hips into her face, wanting more of her unique techniques. "Go on, go on, don't stop!"

Chloe's mother and boyfriend were smiling and giving thumbs up signs, whereas her father looked rather more serious, his face quite red, looking like he almost didn't want to be there but yet with a look in his eyes that Jonathan easily recognised as the look of a man who couldn't wait to see his daughter's nude E cup tits for the first time.

As the camera panned back to Chloe the shot zoomed in to her bra covered breasts, the silky fabric stretching tightly across her bust as she reached to unfasten the clasp. Her nipples clearly visible through the stretched fabric. Jonathan had watched the film a number of times before so he knew that her areola were perfect but it was always that first time that she slipped her bra away from her breasts and gave everyone their first sight of her nude boobs that made him bust his nuts. Tonight was no exception, Amber was fellating him exceptionally well and he couldn't wait to pump his rising seed down her throat, imagining that it was sexy young Chloe's first time taking an experienced older man's jizz into her own throat.

Chloe had obviously been told to tease as she took her bra off and she slipped the straps down whilst holding the cups to her chest, smiling. Jonathan felt his balls tighten, knowing that in just a few seconds, Chloe's big young tits would be revealed on her first nude shoot.

"Urrgh! Urrgh!!" He pumped at Amber's face, quickly moving his hands to the back of her head and gripping her there. He felt her gag as she suddenly couldn't move away, her mouth now overfilled with Jonathan's red, burdgeoning cock.

On screen, Chloe threw her bra towards a chair, leaning to try and make sure it landed on the back of it.

"ARRRRGGHHH!!" Jonathan gasped loudly as her breasts swung gently out and back, the back swing as she turned to face the camera revealing her large, soft areola and nipples to the room for the first time.

"Oh fucking hell! Oh yes! Oh YES!!" Jonathan pumped hard into Amber's mouth, knowing he was going to cum soon and not caring when he did. He just needed to cum. Hard. With both hands now firmly pulling her head into his groin he fucked her face like his life depended on it.

"Oh shit! Take it! Go on - take it! Take it!! Oh you fucking busty little tart, look at them tits! Look at them fucking tits! Shit! ARRRGGHH!! 18! 18!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!"

"Mmmmppfffhhh! Mmmmppfffhhh!! Urrgh!! Juh! Arrrrgghh!!!" Amber was struggling to cope with the amount of spunk jettisoning down her throat and used all her strength to pull back from Jonathan, meaning that the last lot of his jizz went all over her face. Her gasps for air were overshadowed by Jonathan's shrieking as he continued to imagine introducing Chloe to the world of proper hard sex at just 18 years of age.

As his climax began to subside, he fell back on the sofa, his eyes closed, trying for the 4th time that day, to get his breath back.

Amber pulled herself up onto the sofa next to him and reached for the napkins that had come with the pizza. Dabbing her face and still getting her own breath back, she began to spit into the tissue, trying to rid her mouth of the remnants of Jonathan's unusually foul tasting spunk. She'd ended up having to swallow quite a lot of it just because she couldn't get her face away from Jonathan's body and it had nowhere else to go. She looked up to see the final credits for the documentary scrolling up the screen and Chloe's closing statement.